You’re moving through the Impossible Quiz answers with the speed of light! Congratulations, you’re getting closer to the mid section of the game! However, before bragging about nailing all the answers to the Impossible Quiz, we still have the Impossible Quiz cheats to use for levels 41 to 50, to make sure we beat and win the world’s hardest quiz. We are glad you use the Impossible Quiz answers and explanations we provide, if not for cheating, at least for verifying your own solutions against our. The Impossible Quiz is a brain training game that uses puzzles, trivia and sick questions which lead to sick answers just to keep you entertained and brain challenged. Remember we have all the Impossible Quiz answers right here, so let’s see what crazy stuff we have to deal with next!
The 42nd 42
Click the dot
Cross Sun Flag Skull Up - The TOP RIGHT BOX
OMGF U KILLS SONIKKU U BASTUD
Click the red button
The Impossible Quiz Answers 41: AFRO
– What you see here is a duck with a pink weird hairdo. So, AFRO is the only logical answer, as it definitely doesn’t match a duck and doesn’t belong to a duck’s head.
The Impossible Quiz Answers 42: The 42nd 42
– This is a reference to the famous SF novel “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.” Since the book says that the answer to life, the universe and everything is 42, you have to click the 42nd 42 which is on the bottom row, the second from the left.
The Impossible Quiz Answers 43: Tom Cruise
– “Bridget makes everyone…” is a reference to the movie Jerry McGuire which stars actor Tom Cruise.
The Impossible Quiz Answers 44: Click the dot
– See? This is why we have the Impossible Quiz answers here, as otherwise you would have had to use one life or one SKIP to solve this one. Click the 44 in the middle and then drag it away. If you solve the puzzle, click the dot on the puzzle piece.
The Impossible Quiz Answers 45: Cross Sun Flag Skull Up – The TOP RIGHT BOX
– Do you speak Windings? If you do, then you know the question spells “Potatoes fly” and the answers are “Indeed”, “WRONG”, “Why not?” and “ROFL.” By choosing the one in the top right box – which says WRONG – you answer the challenge correctly.
The Impossible Quiz Answers 46: OMGF U KILLS SONIKKU U BASTUD
– This is the correct answer because it represents one of the comments to Splapp’s Flash “Sonic Breaks his Neck” game, from which the picture is taken.
The Impossible Quiz Answers 47: Click the red button
– In order to solve this one you have to line your cursor up with the bottle. In the area where the arrow on the VANISH bottle was you will find a red button you have to click.
The Impossible Quiz Answers 48: SNAAAAKE!
– If you get this Metal Gear Solid reference then you know the only correct answer is SNAAAAKE!
The Impossible Quiz Answers 49: SPLAPP-ME-DO
– This is the correct answer because this is the correct name of the company which produced The Impossible Quiz game.
The Impossible Quiz Answers 50: OK
– Press OK to move to the next question, but don’t disregard the task: remember the two codes you were given. They will be of use to you sometimes in the future. Write them down or come on by on the Impossible Quiz answers help pages when the time comes.