Published on October 21st, 2022 in Uncategorized0
3D Logo Quiz Answers Level 3
You are on the 3D Logo Quiz Level 3 Answers Page, which means that you can take a look at the correct solutions whenever you get stuck to a certain logo, or when you feel you need some backup with your own answer. Don’t you feel somewhat rewarded and important, now that you finished another 3D Logo Quiz level and you’re about to begin another one? This Windows 8 game, just like the other ones related to the “guess the brand” category, gets addictive.Not only does it challenge you to mentally interpret a visual symbol out of tiny clues, not only to recognize a logo based on a fey sketchy features, but because at the end of it all, it teaches you a thing or two about the companies themselves.
As you know, we have gathered here all sorts of logo quiz answers and plenty of games so you find everything you’re looking for in terms of hints, tips, logo quiz cheats, info and help pages. This page makes no exception, as we have all the 3D Logo Quiz Level 3 answers and then some! We just hope our efforts are of good use to you and they will help you learn more, get better at logo quiz puzzles solving, level up and win the game! Now let’s have some fun together!
– The Armani logo consists of a stylized silver eagle emblem and the founder Giorgio Armani’s initials.
– Giorgio Armani s an Italian fashion house and it sells high – end products under several labels. You may be most familiar with Emporio Armani, Armani Jeans, Armani Exchange and Armani Cosmetics. You may see these logos only in a very few special and exclusive places, but you can shop for Armani products in their own chain of boutiques and fashion stores.
BOSTON RED SOX
– The Boston Red Sox logo is unmistakable, as once you see the pair of red socks, you can’t think about anything else but this American professional baseball team based in Boston, Massachusetts.
– In the logos history of the Red Sox there have been many images displaying different versions of red socks, so one thing is certain: the red socks are a historical trademark for this beloved team.
– The Casio logo is represented by the name of the company written in blue.
– You will see the Casio logos on plenty of products, as the Japanese multinational electronics manufacturing companyproducescalculators, mobile phones, cameras, musical instruments and watches.
– The NVidia logo consists of a spiral green emblem with a black symbol inside resembling an eye. The logo also contains the name of the company written in white letters.
– If Nvidia drivers or Nvidia graphic cards ring any bell, then you know this American company is famous for producing GPUSs and system-on-a-chip units for the mobile computing market.
– The BenQ logo consists of the company’s name written in purple, with an emphasis on the last Q. In case you didn’t know, BenQ comes from the company’s slogan, “Bringing Enjoyment NQuality to life.”
– BenQ is a Taiwanese company involved in consumer electronics. If you’re into computer games, you probably have a BenQ gaming monitor, as the company is specially renowned for its high quality TFT LCG monitors.
– The Allianz logo consists of the company’s name and a stylized bird symbol in a blue insignia.
– When you see the Allianz logo you know this is about insurance and financial services. Allianz has more than 76 million customers in the world and its services include property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance and asset management.
– The Citibank logo is very nicely built. It displays a symbolic house with red roof and blue pillars, although you may be used to seeing the name of the company in blue having the red semi – circle roof over the letters “Citi.”
– You have seen the Citibank logos all over North America, as the United States represent the largest market for this international bank.
– The Barclays logo features a blue spread eagle symbol and the company name.
– Barclays is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London. It is one of the most successful such companies in the world and currently, Barkley Bank sponsors the English Premier League. The Barclays Premier League logo consists of a blue lion wearing a crown and keeping a football under its paw.
– Many people wondered about the Porsche logo and especially the Porsche logo meaning. Let us tell you that it symbolizes the coat of arms of Stuttgart, a horse, antlers and red and black stripes. The Porsche design logo has deep meanings, but this doesn’t mean that the Porsche car logo didn’t go through a few upgrades along the years.
– Porsche is a famous German luxury sports cars manufacturer founded in 1931 by Ferdinand Porsche. The company states that it has the highest profit per unit sold of any car company in the world. Interested in innovation, they built the 2014 Panamera model based on electric motors offering more than 400 HP with a mileage at over 40MPG.
– The Dove logo is pretty well known, as it features a grey dove symbol. You may have seen the dove soap logo around the house, as it is a high quality brand that focuses on body care products. The Dove toiletries are produced and sold under Unilever.
– You may mistake Dove the care products with Dove the chocolate and you would be in some confusion, as the Dove chocolate logo stands for a product sold under Mars.
– The Levis logo consists of the company’s name in white letters enclosed in a red tab. This is probably one of the most famous denim jeans labels in the world and is among us since 1853, when Levi Strauss founded it. If you still have a pair of classic 501 Levi’s jeans in your closet, you know the brand stands for high quality products.
– Levi Strauss & Co. has seen glorious moments in the nineties and a few declining periods, but even today, the company stands for some of the best and most famous denim products in North America.
– The Olympus logo features the company name written in blue and the famous yellow line underlining it.
– You probably had an Olympus traditional camera back in the day, but if you fell in love with the Olympus quality, you probably own an Olympus digital camera also. This Japanese company started with producing medical high – precision equipment and became one of the most famous optics manufacturers in the world.
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
– The UEFA logo is known to all soccer lovers and it contains the design of a soccer ball made of stars, with the name of the competition under it.
– The UEFA Champions League logo stands for one of the most prestigious tournaments in the world and is the most prestigious club competition in European football.
– The Fujitsu logo is represented by the name of the company in red letters. What is special about this logo is the Infinity symbol above the letters I and J in the name, closely related to the company’s vision of creating infinite possibilities.
– Fujitsu is the world’s third-largest IT services provider measured by revenues and, of course, it is a Japanese company.
– The CNN logo cannot be mistaken for something else, as it features a stand – alone lettermark and a rounded custom typeface in red and white, featuring the brand’s initials.
– The Cable News Network was foundedin 1980 by Ted Turner, being the first 24 – hour news television channel and the first all-news television channel in the United States. CNN has some sisters, such as CNN Money and CNN International and as of August 2014, the company introduced its most recent graphics package.
– The Deutsche Bank logo was created by Anton Stankowski in 1973 and it comprises of a box with an angled line inside. If you have some curiosities about the Deutsche Bank logo meaning, we can tell you that in 1972 the bank created the world-known blue logo “Slash in a Square” which means to represent growth within a risk-controlled framework.
– You can trust your money will be well taken care of with DB, as it is one of the largest and most reliable banks in the world. Even if it is headquartered in Germany, it operates in more than 70 countries worldwide.
BNP PARIBAS S.A.
– The BNP Paribas logo consists of a green square emblem and flying white stars inside which can also be interpreted as a flock of birds.
– BNP Paribas is one of the world’s largest banks and financial institutions. It is headquartered in Paris and London, but it is a French bank.
– The Visa logo consists of the company’s name in blue letters on a white background. You will sometimes see the Visa card logo with the V having a dash of yellow / orange, to make it unmistakable among all logos in the world.
– We think that there are few people who don’t own a Visa card, be it the debit or the credit type and there are fewer who don’t recognize the Visa logo when they see it. We’re sure nobody mistakes it for the Mastercard logo either.
– The Adobe logo may be one of the most famous and easy to recognize logos in the software world. It consists of the letter A in white over a red square insignia. The Adobe Systems logo was designed by Marva Warnock, the company’s founder wife.
– Adobe Systems Incorporated is an American multinational computer software company best known for the products Adobe Reader, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash and many other more.
– The Daewoo logo consists of a sea-shell like symbol followed by the brand’s name.
– You might once have owned a Daewoo car, but it’s not the case anymore, unfortunately. This was a famous South Korean car company which was dismantled by the government in 1999.
– The US Open logo consists of a stylized fiery tennis ball and the name of the tournament in golden, red and blue colors.
– The US Open Tennis Championships is a hard-court tennis tournament belonging to the Grand Slam and the fourth and final major competition.
– The American Airlines logo features a stylized eagle in red, blue and white. The American Airlines logo history begins with Henry Dreyfuss, a legendary AA design consultant and Vignelli Associates who designed the AA eagle logo in 1967. However, the American Airlines new logo was introduced in 2013, together with a new livery and brand image.
– American Airlines is a major US airline operating both domestic and international flights.
– The Lufthansa logo consists of an encircled stylized crane in flight. The Lufthansa logo has some interesting history, as it was created in 1918 by Otto Firle for the first German airline Deutsche Luft-Reederei, only to be adopted in 1954 by Deutsche LuftHansa and finally, by the present company Lufthansa, which continued the logo starting with 1954.
– Deutsche Lufthansa or Lufthansa German Airlines is the flag carrier of Germany and the largest airline in Europe.
– The Manchester Unitedlogo is complex and sometimes hard to understand, and this is why we are going to explain it to you: the logo Manchester United sports and the club crest is derived from the Manchester City Council coat of arms, but on the current crest there is only the ship in full sail. The Manchester United logos changed features along the years, but if you recognize something along the lines of a devilish shape on the logo, this is because the team is also nicknamed the “Red Devils.”
– Manchester United Football Club is an English professional football club and one of the richest clubs in the world for that matter and one of the most successful English football clubs.
– The famous NBC logo consists of a colorful peacock and due to the symbol the network is often called the “Peacock Network”. According to the official NBC logo history, NBC has used a number of logos throughout the years; older NBC logos were similar to the logo of its then parent company, RCA, but newer logos included stylized peacock images, including the one currently used since 1986.
– The National Broadcasting Company (NBC) is an Americancommercial broadcasttelevision and radio network, now part of the media company NBC Universal, a subsidiary of Comcast. You may watch the news or the sports, but you know what NBC is.
– This PGA logo features the silhouette of a man playing gold against a blue square – shaped insignia. This is the PGA tour logo, mind you, and you shouldn’t mistake it for the other PGA logo, namely the one representing the Professional Golfers’ Association of America (PGA of America).
– The PGA Tour is the organizer of the main professional golf tours played primarily by men in the United States.
– The Umbro logo consists of an insignia built from two rhombs, one inside the other, in red or black, and the name of the brand under the emblem.
– Umbro is a Britishsportswear and football equipment supplier and it is very likely to see your favorite athletes and players wearing Umbro shorts, Umbro soccer shoes and even you might have a priceless Umbro jersey, as a true football fan.
– The General Electric logo is represented by a blue round emblem containing the company’s initials in handwritten fonts. The General Electric logo history witnessed a very recent rebranding campaign 2012 which brought a new corporate color palette, some small but important modifications to the GE logo, the now famous font (GE Inspira) and a new slogan.
– General Electric is one of the largest and most famous American companies in existence, being listed as the fourth-largest company in the world among the Forbes Global 2000. There are other rankings too, but what is certain is that GE is one of those corporations with a solid reputation and outstanding results in technology, business, energy and so on.
– The Six Flags logo is as colorful and jolly as any amusement park logo should be: it contains a colorful insignia representing six flags and the name of the brand in bold black letters.
– Six Flags Entertainment Corp. is the world’s largest amusement park corporation based on number of properties and the fifth-most popular in terms of attendance. The company, founded in Texas, took its name from the first property, Six Flags over Texas. Nowadays, you surely experienced the Six Flags Magic Mountain, the Great Escape and other parks.
– The HSBC logo comprises of a red and white hexagonal figure. The HSBC Bank logo was designed by Austrian graphic artist Henry Steiner.
– HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational banking and financial services company which has its origins in Hong Kong.
PROCTER & GAMBLE
– The Procter & Gamble logo is represented by the company’s initials, P and G, in blue.
– Along the years, there were a few other Procter and Gamble logos and the company went through a rebranding campaign in 2013. Procter & Gamble is famous for its laundry detergents, but also pet foods, other cleaning agents, and personal care products.
– The Omega logo is represented by the Greek letter Omega in red. The Omega watch logo stands for quality and tradition and Swiss precision.
– Omega is a Swiss luxury watchmaker and has been the official timekeeping device of the Olympic Games since 1932. There are famous people who worn Omega watches in their times.
– The Alitalia logo features the company’s name in green, with the initial letter A adorned with pink.
– Alitalia – CompagniaAereaItalianaS.p.A.operates under the name of Alitalia andis the flag carrier and national airline of Italy.
– The Gatorade logofeatures the brand’s name initial G with the symbol of a lightning inside. There were many Gatorade logos along the years, but almost all of them shared the same traits. The Gatorade logo history knows a few hot emblems and the new one was introduced in 2009.
– The Gatorade Company, Inc. is a manufacturer of sports-themed beverage and food products and is known best for its sports drinks. Gatorade is currently manufactured by PepsiCo and distributed in over 80 countries.
– The Seat logo consists of a stylized letter S in silver and red and the name of the company below it.
– Seat is a Spanish car manufacturing company and is now owned by Volkswagen Group.
Now that you’ve finished this level, tell us, did you know all the logo quiz answers or did you have to take a sneak peek over the 3D Logo Quiz Level 3 Answers Page in order to get the right solution? If you are used to “guess the brand” mobile app games, it is likely that you have learned a few of these logos on other previous occasions, but this doesn’t mean you can’t have fun still with new challenges. If you go on with the next level, keep your eyes open for our cheats, hints, info and help pages for all the 3D Logo Quiz levels!