Published on October 21st, 2022 in Uncategorized0
3D Logo Quiz Answers Level 2
Do you know all the 3D Logo Quiz Level 2 answers? How can one recognize all the brand emblems in the world with only bits and pieces of information available? How did you feel about the previous level? Were you able to guess all the 3D logos the developers prepared for you so nicely? If you are used to playing logo quiz games on your smart device, whenever you have some moments to kill or some long waiting to do, then you know you start off these games just to pass some time, but you end up hooked on them. They are intriguing, challenging, educational and full of surprises. So if you want more than you already played, level 2 is ready to teach you a few things about companies and brands.
Well, this is where we come in. We have gathered a very wide collection of logo quiz answers and logo quiz cheats, and since we fancy this 3D Logo Quiz a lot, we put up help and resource pages for all the game’s levels. So if you get stuck at some logo on this level, or you just want to confirm that what you think is correct is actually correct, all you have to do is come to the 3D Logo Quiz Level 2 Answers Page and get your fix! Good luck and have fun!
– The Canon logo is represented by the company’s name written in red letters.
– You may already have a Canon camera, so you know this Japanese company is famous for its imaging and optical products, including cameras, camcorders, photocopiers, steppers, computer printers, but also for producing high quality medical equipment.
– The Wimbledon logo is quite complex, featuring a round insignia in green and purple with tennis rackets and ball.
– Wimbledon is the oldest tennistournament in the world, and widely considered the most prestigious.
– The Gillette logo consists of the brand’s name in blue, bold letters.
– Gillette is a brand under the umbrella of Procter and Gamble and it is mostly known for producing men’s safety razors, among other personal care products. The brand is also very closely related to the Gillette Stadium in Massachusetts.
– The Calvin Klein logo is both simple and elegant, representing a true fashion brand. It consists of the company’s initials C and K
– American fashion designer Calvin Klein founded the company in 1968 and now the brand became one of the greatest fashion brands in the world.
– The Kia logo is represented by the brand’s name written in red inside a red oval. This logo is famous and you can’t mistake it for anything else, even if it is not a new Kia logo and it is rather simple. Sometimes, a simple letter K on a car is enough to make you think about this car brand.
– Kia Motors Corporation is headquartered in Seoul and is South Korea’s second-largest automobile manufacturer, after Hyundai. These Korean cars are excellent and people all over the world drive them.
– The Motorola logo is famous and world – wide known, even if today the company lost some of its former glory. The round blue insignia and the stylized M inside still mean something for the ones stuck on older, reliable tech brands.
– Motorola’s history is not the happiest one, with a bankruptcy suffered between 2007 and 2009. Google courted the company for purchase and now the corporation is split in two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions.
– The Heineken logo is very popular among beer lovers and not easy to be mistaken due to that red star that adorns the label and the beautiful green / red contrast of the emblem.
– This Dutch brewing company was founded in 1864 and sells more than 170 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers, so it doesn’t matter what type of light or strong beer you usually drink, Heineken probably has something good for you.
– The AMD logo is elegant, although not extremely simple, and consists of the brand’s name followed by an arrow – shaped symbol.
– You’ve seen the AMD logo on many computer related products. Advanced Micro Devices (the company’s full name) is an American multinational semiconductor company that deals with computer processors for business and consumer markets. Some well known products are the AMD FX processor and the AMD Radeon graphic card.
– The Fila logo is very well known among athletes and the ones investing in sports equipment and apparel. It consists of the company’s name in caps in blue with a red line on the F.
– Maybe you didn’t know this, but Fila is an Italian – South Korean company and it is one of the largest sportswear manufacturing companies in the world.
– The Louis Vuitton logo consists of the company’s initials L and V overlapped. The LV monogram can be seen on dozens of high – end fashion products, but maybe the most famous of them all are the LV purses and bags.
– This is a French fashion house which became so successful; it has been named the world’s most valuable luxury brand for six years in a row, until 2012.
– The Nivea logo features the company’s name written in white on a blue rectangle.
– Nivea is a brand belonging to German company Beiersdorf and became internationally famous for its skin and body care products.
– You have to know your American football to recognize this logo, but in all honesty, the Miami Dolphins logo is perhaps the funniest ones in the game. However, what you see here is not the Miami Dolphins new logo, but it is certainly the most known one. The new Miami Dolphins logo was introduced as of 2013, but it also depicts a dolphin with no hat, unfortunately.
– The Miami Dolphins are a professional American football team based in the Miami metropolitan area and one of the oldest NFL franchises in the Deep South.
– The Master Card logo is something you know and keep close, as it is featured on your credit or debit cards. It consists of two concentric circles in red and orange which are intertwined
– MasterCard Worldwide is an American multinationalfinancial services corporation and was created by several Californian banks to compete with the BankAmericard issued by the Bank of America, which we now know as the Visa credit card issued by Visa Inc.
– The Yahoo logo is represented by the name of the company in purple followed by the famous Yahoo exclamation mark.What we are used to see today is the new Yahoo logo, but in all truth, old or new, the Yahoo logo always keeps the same features, while changing the color.
– Yahoo is probably the best know Internet corporations in the world, with dozens of services, mail services and many other more. If you were tech savvy in the late nineties, the early 2000’, you surely had your email at Yahoo. While the company lost ground in competition with Google, there is something still fun about it and the Yahoo new logo makes you smile still.
– The Chanel logo stands for fashion history, iconic outfits and a creator whose name is still glorified in the industry. The logo represents two letters C, juxtaposed back to back, to symbolize Coco Chanel’s legacy.
– The house of Chanel is one of the most prestigious fashion labels in the world and it focuses not only on clothing and accessories, but also on perfumes and cosmetic products.
– The Samsung logo is probably one of the most recognizable logos in the tech world, and you probably use a Samsung smart device to play this game on and look at the 3D Logo Quiz Level 2 Answers Page.
– Samsung is a South Korean multinational conglomerate which is best known for producing high – tech consumers’ products, consumers’ electronics, but also industrial equipment. You may wear the latest Samsung Galaxy Gear, or have a smart TV back home, own a smartphone manufactured by the company and so on. It has a rich and complex history and is one of the most successful companies in the world.
– The Walmart logo features the name of the company in blue letters and the symbol of a sun at the end.
– There are few people in America to not know what Walmart is or how to locate a Walmart store near their homes. Walmart is an Americanmultinational retail corporation that operates chains of large discount department stores and warehouse stores.
EXXON MOBIL CORPORATION
– The Exxon logo features the name of the company in red bright letters, but you may be familiar with the double juxtaposed X letters.
– Exxon Mobil Corporation is an American multinationaloil and gas corporation headquartered in Texas and it has an interesting history, as it was formed by the merger of Exxon and Mobil.
– The BlackBerry logo is easy to recognize, as it sports some symbols looking similar to the blackberry fruit. Even if the company itself is struggling and lost its former glory, there are people who still are huge fans of the BlackBerry phones.
– You can say that BlackBerry was the ground of origin, inventor and patron of the smartphones, but along the years the company was overwhelmed by powerful tech giants like Apple, Google, Samsung and others.
– The NFL logo consists of a blue / white shield symbol featuring the name NFL in red letters and the images of a football and white stars. The entire logo resembles a lot with the American flag traits. There is no football passionate to not recognize one or all NFL logos when they see them.
– The National Football League professional American football league that constitutes one of the four major professional sports leagues in North America.
– The Kelloggs logo features the company’s name in red bright letters, but you can easily recognize it by the red initial K.
– Kelloggs is an American multinational food manufacturing company which offers the world a wide range of cereals and convenience foods. You may have also heard about the Kellogg’s School of Management.
HILTON HOTELS & RESORTS
– The Hilton logo is an icon in the hotels and accommodation world and it consists of the brand’s name in blue with a blue H inside a round insignia.
– Hilton Hotels & Resorts is an internationally famous hotel chain and today there are over 530 Hilton branded hotels across the world in 78 countries across six continents.
– The Suzuki logo consists of the company’s name and the unmistakable red S initial you can see on a powerful motorcycle or car.
– The Japanese company became to be known and famous for the Hayabusa and GSX-R motorcycles, but now it produces cars, ATVs, marine engines and others.
– The Philips logo features an intricate emblem in white and blue, in the shape of a shield with wave and stars symbols.
– This is a Dutch diversified technology company headquartered in Amsterdam with primary divisions focused in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting.
– The Starbucks logo shows a siren with long hair and two tails. All Starbucks products feature this rather famous symbol. There are some who wonder about the Starbucks logo meaning, and we’re here to tell them that it represents a “twin-tailed mermaid, or siren”. Why choose a siren for coffee? Well, that’s for another time. The original Starbucks logo was even more interesting, because it featured a mermaid with a visible double fish and she was topless. The old Starbucks logo would be probably considered offensive nowadays.
– This is perhaps the most famous coffee chain in the world.
– The well known Volkswagen logo features the company’s initials – a “V” placed over a “W”, both enclosed in a silver circle. The present slogan of the company, “Das Auto.”, can be read under the round VW emblem.
– This German automobile maker was founded in 1937 by Ferdinand Porsche, so it has quite a history. Now it is one of the largest and most successful car manufacturers in the world (ranking a well deserved second place), and, of course, the biggest in Germany.
– The Sony logo is as simple, as it is efficient: the company’s name written in caps.
– Sony Corporation is one of the biggest companies in the world focused on electronics, gaming, entertainment and financial services. If you play your games on a PS4, then you know the Sony logo when you see it.
– The Rolex logo is a distinct trademark for class and luxury and it stands out from the crown with its royal crown complimenting the Rolex products.
– Rolex is the largest single luxury watch brand in the world, with an impressive daily production quota and outstanding annual revenue.
– The Marlboro logo represents a white stylized mountain over a red background and the brand’s name underneath, in black, distinctive letters.
– Marlboro is a world – famous cigarettes brand which has been advertised and endorsed in very creative manners along the years.
– Children and adults alike recognize the Danone logo, as it may be placed on their favorite dairy products. The Danone logo features the side view of a child who gazes at a star.
– The Danone Group, known in the United States as the Dannon Company, is a world leading French producer of dairy products and other foods, mostly dedicated to infants.
– The L’Oreal logo features the company’s name written in black. Simple, yet efficient, as the company is the world’s largest cosmetics company in the world. You don’t need much when you offer million of women cosmetic and beauty products.
– You may not know this, but L’Oreal is active in the dermatology, toxicology, tissue engineering, and biopharmaceutical research fields and is the top nanotechnology patent-holder in the United States.
– The Hewlett – Packard logo is easy to recognize and remember, as it consists of the company’s initials inside a round emblem.
– Starting with 2007, HP is the world’s leading PC manufacturer and has been since, even if the company is known for many other products and services it delivers to the world.
– The Puma logo is the most obvious logo to see at this level of the game, because it is a leaping Puma.
– As a company, Puma has an interesting history, as it was founded by RudofDassler, the brother of Adolf Dassler, the man behind Adidas. Puma is a German company famous for its sportswear and footwear, both for athletes and casual wear.
– The DHL logo consists of the company’s name in red over an yellow / orange background. There was an old DHL Express logo which featured other colors, but the same design.
– DHL Expressis a division of the Germanlogistics company Deutsche Post DHL providing international express mail services. While Deutsche Post is the world’s largest logistics company operating around the world, DHL is on top of the game when it comes to sea and air mail.
– The Domino’s Pizza logo is famous not only in North America, but also all over the world, as it is a very fine restaurant chain and delivery pizza service and is the largest pizza delivery service in the world.
– In the United States, Domino’s Pizza is the second place, following Pizza Hut.
How many of the logos on this level did you manage to guess by yourself and for how many did you need our 3D Logo Quiz Level 2 Answers Page? Did you use our collection of logo quiz cheats, hints, tips and fun trivia to receive the correct answer, or to verify your own hypothesis with the correct solution we provided? Drop us a line and tell us about your experience with this platform and the resources we provide, we’d love to receive feedback from our users! Now let’s get ready for a new round of 3D logo guessing!