Published on October 21st, 2022 in Uncategorized0
3D Logo Quiz Answers Level 1
The new 3D Logo Quiz is here to test your advertising knowledge, to put your mind to work and to train you into recognizing famous brand logos. How does the advertising industry influence you? What impact do the daily commercials have on you after seeing them day after day? Do you know your market? Do you recognize brands, logos and trademarks when you catch a mere glimpse of them, or do you stare for minutes at a logo wondering if you saw it before? If you are into logo quiz games, this one is going to hook you on an instant, as it is not just another logo quiz game like others you’ve played before, it is a 3d Logo Quiz game, meant to challenge you visually and conceptually. This is also meant for Windows 8 users, so bring out your big guns, because you are in for a special treat!
The game consists of six levels, each level featuring a number of famous (or less famous) brand logos. The level of difficulty increases progressively, so at some point you will need to use the 3D Logo Quiz answers pages we provide for you, because you will need our tips, hints, solutions and cheats to overcome the obstacles and move forward into the game.
You’ve seen similar logo quiz answers pages before, so you know how this works. Without further ado, welcome to the 3D Logo Quiz Level 1 Answers Page! The first round of guessing 3D logos is here. Keep the page open and browse it whenever you get confused or feel the need to double check your own solution against ours, just to make sure. Good luck!
– The McDonald’s logo displays the famous yellow M letter on a red background which stands for the brand’s name. In the McDonald’s logo history you will find one version of the logo which has been used from 1968 to 2006. While the old version is still available in some parts, the new logo (not much different from the previous one) is the best known now.
– McDonalds is probably the best known fast food chain in the world.
– The Chicago Bulls logo consists of a red bull and the name of the team written above its head and is one of the most powerful images in the sports world. The history of the Chicago Bulls logo can be traced back to 1966 when the iconic charging bull’s face was designed and adopted as the team’s trademark.
– Chicago Bulls are an American professional basketball team and the only one to win multiple championships and never lose an NBA Finals in their history.
– The Apple logo is probably known to all those who use an iPhone, iPod or a Mac. The Apple logo history contains an Isaac Newton based – logo, but that was soon replaced with the rainbow apple we all know.
– Apple Inc. is a worldwide leader of consumer electronics and a pioneer in this industry.
– The Disney logo represents a castle which became famous and iconic for the entire company. You will see the Walt Disney Pictures logo on famous movies and productions.
– Founded in 1923 by Walt Disney, the Disney Company became the world’s second largest broadcasting and cable company in terms of revenue.
– The Nokia logo is represented by the brand’s name written in blue, but you probably knew that, you surely don’t need the 3D Logo Quiz answers page to guess this one.
– Nokia is a famous company known for producing mobile phones. While it fell behind its competitors, Nokia is still a major player in the field of smart devices and other types of technologies.
– The Microsoft logo looks a lot like the Microsoft Windows logo and it displays the famous Microsoft colors in four squares. There were a few other Microsoft logos in the past, but the newer versions slowly replaced the old ones. However, they all have some features that make them instantly recognizable.
– Microsoft was founded in 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen and is still one major player in the computer industry.
– The Intel logo is represented by a blue oval and the name of the company inside. The Intel Inside logo and slogan are very famous in the computer industry.
– Intel is one of the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue.
– The eBay logo is simple and outstanding at the same time, as it features the brand’s name in colored letters (red, blue, yellow and green). The eBay logo you see today is the new one and it replaced the old one in 2012. You didn’t probably notice the change, as the traits of both logos are similar.
– eBay is probably the most famous auction online store in the world.
– The IBM logo displays the acronym IBM in blue letters with white stripes. The full name of the company is International Business Machines Corporation. You’ve seen this logo before while playing logo quiz games and searching for logo quiz answers, but sometimes you may have seen it in different versions.
– IBM is one of the world’s largest computer hardware and software manufacturers.
– The Firestone logo can’t be mistaken for something else, as it is clearly represented by the brand’s name in red, fiery letters.
– Firestone was an American tires company founded by Harvey Samuel Firestone in 1900, but it now belongs to Japanese company Bridgestone Corporation.
– The NBA logo depicts the silhouette of a basketball player on a red – blue background and if you have ever wondered who the NBA logo representative is, the answer is legendary player Jerry West. This logo was introduced in 1971 and remains one of the most recognized logos in the world.
– The National Basketball Association is the pre-eminent men’s professional basketball league in North America, and is widely considered to be the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world.
– The Ikea logo consists of a square blue label with a yellow oval inside which, in turn, contains the name of the brand in a distinctive font. If you really need the 3d Logo Quiz Level 1 answers and cheats’ page, we recommend you use it for a harder to guess logo, as the Ikea one is probably all around your house.
– As of January 2008, it is the world’s largest furniture retailer, but it also sells home appliances and home accessories.
– The H&M logo is probably one of the most simple, yet unforgettable logos in the fashion industry, as it features the brand’s name H&M in red.
– This is a fashion retailer known for its complete collections dedicated to women, men and children. It also retails fashionable home accessories.
– The Twitter logo consists of a blue bird, but we don’t think there’s anyone who doesn’t recognize it when they see it.
– The Twitter bird logo stands for the world’s most famous microblogging platform which gathered over 500 million users since 2006.
– The Ford logo is not only one of the most famous logos in the world, but probably one of the most easily recognizable logos in the car industry. Even if in the past there were some other Ford logos, they all featured the same traits, more or less.
– We have to thank Henry Ford for this car brand, because he shaped cars history and worked so that now the Ford Motor Company became one of the biggest car manufacturers in the world. You just have to say “Mustang” and people will instantly know what you are talking about.
– The Panasonic logo is simple and powerful, displaying the company’s name in blue characters
– Panasonic is a Japanese multinationalelectronics corporation and grew to become one of the biggest such companies in the world.
– The Nintendo logo features the name of the company in a red oval geometrical shape.
– Nintendo is intimately related to the gaming entertainment industry, as it is world – wide famous for its consoles and its games. Nintendo is the world’s largest video game company by revenue and all for good reason.
– The Warner Bros logo displays the company’s initials in a shield and if you are a movie lover (and even if you’re not such a big movie fan, actually) it is impossible to not recognize the Warner Bros Pictures logo when it shows up at the beginning of silver screen productions.
– We have to thank the Warner brothers Harry, Sam, Jack and Albert for creating what would nowadays be one of the most famous companies in the world in movie, television and music productions.
– This must be the most used logo in all logo quiz games and the most easily recognizable brand logos in the world. So distinctive, actually, we don’t think it needs to be featured in a logo quiz answers list, but you may never know. The Ferrari logo comprises of an illustration of a horse on a yellow background and the Italian flag on top. If you wondered what the meaning of this logois, well, you have to know that the horse is in fact a black prancing stallion chosen as logo by Enzo Ferrari back in 1923.
– This super famous Italian sports car manufacturer was founded in 1929 by Enzo Ferrari, it sported the name of Scuderia Ferrari and even today, when you see Ferrari logo images you can’t think but F1 races, lots of horse power and mind-blowing red super-cars.
– The Nike logo is no mystery to anybody, as it is one of the most famous brand logos in the world, being represented by the wing of the Greek goddess of Victory. Nowadays it is better known as the Nike Swoosh Logo. While there were several Nike logos in the past, they all kept the same traits.
– Nike is an iconic brand in the world of sportswear, equipment and leisure merchandizing. The company is most famous for their footwear and sports equipment endorsed over time by iconic sports players and athletes.
– The Oracle logo features the company’s name in a red rectangle and is one of the most recognizable logos in the tech world.
– The Oracle Corporation is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, and is one of the best American computer technology companies involved in the business of computer hardware products and database management systems.
– The LG logo is perhaps one of the most friendly and funny logos in the tech company area: it features the LG letters in white on a round red insignia, so that everything can look like a smiling human face. We are pretty sure you’ve seen the LG logo before while searching for other logo quiz answers and guess the brand game cheats.
– LG Electronics is a famous South Korean electronics company that is famous for its smart devices, but it is also involved in the telecom and even chemicals industries.
THE HOUSE OF GUCCI
– You’ve seen this logo before when you played other logo quiz games and had to look for some logo quiz answers sheets, but you didn’t stumble upon this version of the brand’s name. The Gucci logo is represented by two interlocked letters G and the brand’s name on a white background. The first use of the double-G logo was in 1964 and it was used to adorn belt buckles and other accessories.
– The House of Gucci is a famous Italian fashion company well-known for manufacturing high-end fashion and leather products.
– The Fedex logo features the company’s name in purple and orange letters. If you looked closely at the logo, you also know that there is also a hidden symbol in the logo (an arrow between the last two letters of the brand name). The arrow, known as the Fedex logo arrow, is one of the most famous symbols in the U.S: everybody knows it’s there, but for some reason, people still refer to it in terms of “hidden”.
– Since 1973, FedEx became America’s most beloved courier service, but the company has the reputation of being internationally reliable and active.
– The Mitsubishi logo consists of three united red rhombuses or diamonds and its meaning is the name of the company itself.
– Mitsubishy is a famous Japanese corporation based in Tokyo known for operating in various sectors such as automobiles, heavy industries, banks, chemicals and electric – related sectors, but you are probably more familiar with the Mitsubishi Motors Company, the sixth-largest Japan-based auto manufacturers. If you know your cars, then you recognize the logo on successful car models such as the Galant, Evolution, Evo, Outlander and Eclipse.
– The Wilson logo consists of the company’s name in red letters. Perhaps this particular logo needed a full logo quiz answers cheat sheet, as it is hard to mistake for other emblems featuring the same letter.
– Wilson is an American sports equipment manufacturer and is most famous for manufacturing leather equipment for sports like badminton, basketball, baseball, golf, soccer and others. Having some Wilsons with you guarantees that you benefit from high quality equipment, no matter what sports you’re in.
– The Hyundai logo is one of the most famous car logos in the world. It features an oval-shaped letter “H”. You may not be aware that company changed the logos, a new Hyundai logo being sported recently.
– Hyundai is a leading South Korean car manufacturer with dozens of successful models in its portfolio. Hyundai Santa Fe is the best sold SUV in Europe and a few states in US. It is relatively cheap comparing with what it offers, but Hyundai fans know that other models, such as the Hyundai Elantra, Genesis, Equus or Tiburon, and generally any Hyundai sedan or coupe, are a good choice of a car in terms of quality.
– We don’t think you need to be explained the Pepsi logo, as it is one of the best recognized company logos in the world. It consists of the brand name and a blue, white and red sphere. As you know, in the Pepsi logo history there were a bunch of other logos, the most recent old Pepsi logo being replaced with the new one quite recently, but all logos shared almost the same traits and colors.
– Pepsi is one of the most popular carbonated drinks in the world. The first soda was created in 1893 under the name of Brad’s Drink and changed its name twice, in 1898 and 1961.
– Do you have a 3D smartphone yet, since you play a 3D Logo Quiz? If you do, you probably have the Amazon logo on it, the famous company’s name with a yellow arrow below the letters, suggesting you a smiley face.
– You will find the amazon.com logo on many other products, services and features, as the company expands from online retail sales to bringing you electronics, gadgets and unbelievable delivery services. And let’s not forget the drones.
– It’s hard to believe there is somebody out there who doesn’t recognize the Facebook logo, with its distinctive F letter inside the blue square, and we don’t think you need the 3D Logo Quiz Level 1 Answers Page to tell you what you are looking at.
– So far, Mark Zuckerberg didn’t change Facebook logos and he probably won’t in the near future. Facebook is the world’s leading social media platform, but we guess you all know that.
– The Shell logo depicts a seashell in red and yellow and it stands for Royal Dutch Shell Company, commonly known as Shell, a multinational oil and gas corporation founded in 1907 and internationally successful and famous. The company history is complex and its success came after a huge merger, but today it does not only sport one of the most famous logos in the world, it is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors”.
– The company is headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands and is the second largest company in the world, in terms of revenue. You are going to find Shell oil or gas at any station when you need to fill up your car.
BLU – RAY
– The Blu – Ray logo is designed to feature the letter b in blue inside a blue semi – oval. It stands for Blu-ray Disc (BD) and is a digital opticaldisc data storage format designed to supersede the DVD format, in that it is capable of storing high-definition video resolution.
– To be more specific, you want to see movies now in Blu – Ray, because the image quality is incredible.
– The Toyota logo consists of three elongated ellipses intersecting each other. However, the Toyota logo meaning is more complex: the three ovals in the new logo combine to form the letter “T”, which stands for Toyota, while in the company’s vision, the logo stands for the “global expansion of Toyota’s technology and unlimited potential for the future.
– This is a famous Japanese car company known for successful models, new manufacturing and engineering concepts (like hybrid cars) and very viable vehicles.
– You wear the Adidas logo and the three black stripes that depict a mountain on your sports shoes, so we think you know what this is all about. The Adidas logo and was created by the company’s founder, Adolf Dassler, but in time the brand’s logos changed. Do you even remember the old Adidas trefoil logo? That one is now used on Adidas Originals, but that trefoil and this mountain are emblematic to the Adidas logo history.
– Adidas stands for quality sportswear and it’s actually the biggest manufacturer in Europe. The company now makes watches, bags, eye wear, shirts and other sport related accessories.
– Ah, the Coca Cola logo, probably the single logo in the world nobody needs cheats and answers for… You don’t have to know the entire Coca Cola history to know that there have been many Coca Cola logos, all of them respecting almost the same features and all of them sporting the famous white and red combination.
– Coca Cola is probably the most successful and visible brand in the world. While they say they still keep the secret of the soda’s recipe, there is little left to discover about the company itself. It is present all over the world.
Now this was the 3D Logo Quiz Level 1 Answers Page. We hope you enjoyed our hints, tips, trivia and facts we revealed, but now it’s time to wrap things up and move to the next level. We prepared another logo quiz answers goodies pack for you at level 2 in case you need a boost when you get stuck to some company emblem or when you want to verify your own solution against ours. So let’s have fun together, shall we?