This is another milestone in our Guess the Emoji game! Welcome to Guess the Emoji level 45 answers list, the place where you will find all the level 45 emoji meanings fully explained and accompanied by detailed emoji definitions building hints, fun information and clues on how to solve similar emoji puzzles!
Many people got hooked on to this game so bad, they actually started “chatting” with the help of emoji pictures, given that they learnt plenty of emoji words to create funny emoji stories. But since nobody can know by heart all the possible emoji meanings and to correlate all the given emoji meanings of the symbols, this game is a good training platform for those eager to try a new means of communication.
As you know by now, we have all possible cheats for emojis, all hints, tips, answers and trivia related to each emoji presented on each level. Usually, our players keep the help page open while they solve the emoji meanings on some level, in order to check their solution against ours – when they feel uncertain of a given emoji meaning, or to access the emoji game cheat sheet when they are in the dark.
We recommend you the same strategy: try to find the answer on your own and then check our emoji cheat sheet for each emoji meaning to see if you are correct. Now let’s see together the Guess the Emoji level 45 answers and fight together to beat the game!
This level comes with many double – meaning emoji words, or with emoji meanings which can be used depending on the context, as some of them can refer to common idioms, movie titles and so on. You also have some specific medical terms, so pay attention to our emoji game cheats!
Back to Square One
Struck by Lightning
– This emoji picture consists of a boy walking – a common image we’ve seen before, and the face of a man. Put together the emoji meanings to find the requested emoji word: “walkman.”
– “Walkman”is the name Sony gave to portable audio cassette players. Today, this tradename is used to market portable audio and video players. The original Walkman was marketed in 1979 as the “Walkman”.
– There are two emoji pictures you have to use to guess two emoji words. While the car is pretty obvious, the red clock stands for “alarm”, and not “clock” or “time.”
– You install a car alarm on your vehicle to prevent its theft or the theft of the objects and devices inside the car.Did you know that an early version of a car alarm was invented by an unknown prisoner from Denver in 1913?
– This emoji meaning can be guessed by using the symbolic meanings of the two pictures. The snowflake stands for “freezing”, “frozen” and other terms in the lexical family, while the grinning emoticon suggests teeth chattering.
– “Frostbite” is the term to describe a medical condition caused by freezing. It involves localized damage visible to skin and other tissues.
Back To Square One
– You need to guess here four emoji words with the help of four pictures. We think our emoji game answers list comes in handy in this situation, as the images may lead you to wrong paths. However, you can guess this emoji meaning by spelling out loud what you see: the “back” arrow stands for “back”, then you spell “two” or “to”, then you have a square and number 1.
– This is a common idiom or phrase meaning “to go back where it all started”. It is often used after a failure, an insurmountable obstacle or a dead – end.
– This is a fun emoji which stands for a very popular brand. What you have here is the image of a star next to the image of a white tennis shoe.
– Converse is an American shoe company focused onsportswear and footwear.
Struck By Lightning
– This emoji meaning reveals itself to you if you put together the symbolic meanings of each emoji picture the game offers you. You have a clenched fist – for “struck” this time, and not “fight”, a hand looking like it’s shaking, and the ominous symbol of lightning.
– To be struck by lightning is definitely not an experience people would want to have. However, this term also conveys the titles of two movies and one TV series.
– Next on our list of emoji cheats, there’s the “Blood Drive” emoji. The image contains the picture of a car and a bloody syringe. We’ve seen them both before, but in this case, the syringe stands for “blood.”
– “Blood Drive” can refer to a number of things, the fist being “blood donation” at a special event where donors come to give blood. Other uses are represented by the titles of a TV episode from the series “The Office”, a music album, a Beavis and Butt-head episode and a video game.
– This emoji meaning can be guessed if you think about the symbolic meanings of the pictures. What is a possible connection between muscles and syringes?
– Anabolic steroids are drugs mainly used by athletes because they have similar effects to testosterone in the body.
– This funny emoji consists of a potato and a male’s head. The emoji meaning in this case can be guessed if you associate the literal emoji meanings of the symbols.
– If we are talking about “Mr. Potato Head”, then these two emoji words refer to a popular children’s doll, consisting of a plastic model of a potato. Other use of this emoji definition isto talk about thePotato Head Blues, a 1927 jazz recording by Louis Armstrong.
– Our emoji game answers list for level 45 ends with two emoji pictures challenging you to find two emoji words. You may need our emoji game cheats sheets here, as the angel is easy to recognize, but the leaves may be a bit confusing. Think about what the leaves do sometimes: they fall, right?
– A fallen angel is an angel cast out of Heaven because he rebelled or engaged in wicked behaviors. The term “fallen angel” does not appear in the Bible, but it is used a lot in fictional literature and cinematography involving angels.
Level 45 ends here. We hope you used our emoji game answers and cheats at their full potential and you guessed all the emoji meanings requested by the game. Tell us your opinion on our emoji game cheats, tips, hints and resource pages and give us suggestions on how to improve your experience with our platform! Now, let’s hurry to Level 46!