We can’t let you go through this level all by yourself, seeing how determined you are to finish the game, so we keep on going by your side and present you with the Guess the Emoji Level 114 answers page. By now, it is probably easy for you to guess many emoji meanings without any effort, but who knows, you might stumble upon some tricky emoji words you can’t figure out. If that happens, look below at our emoji game answers, cheats, hints and information and fill in the blanks with the correct answer!
Communicating in emojis is fun and useful, but in order to understand what emoji pictures mean and to be able to built your own funny emoji story, you need to know first how emojis are built, what patterns you need to use and how to place them in the right context in order to convey a specific meaning. This is why this game is so fun and useful!
Now that we have all things cleared out, let’s start guessing some emoji meanings! Keep the Guess the Emoji Level 114 answers page open and look for each correct answer to make sure you are on the right trail of thinking! Have fun!
There are a lot of idioms and cultural references on this level, so pay attention and search your memory for movie titles and expressions!
Pants on Fire
Hole in One
Dawn of the Dead
– The first emoji on our emoji game answers list is the “Hands Down” emoji, a simple one if you follow the first rule of emoji meanings guessing: read them like you see them: hands – down (the arrow is the clue for “down”)
– If you achieve something “hands down”, it means you achieved it effortlessly, in an easy manner.
Pants On Fire
– There are three emoji words you need to guess with only two emoji icons, but we think you can handle things. The image shows a pair of pants and a fire flame, and you need to insert the word “on” by yourself.
– “Liar, liar, pants on fire” is an expression usually used by children when they think another is lying. However, this popular idiom was used to title many entertainment – centered productions, from movies to TV series episodes, plays, songs and so on.
Horses For Courses
– We said you might need some help and some emoji game cheats to go with some emoji pictures and we think this is one of those cases. You have two horses, number 4 and cutlery. The horses and number 4 mean exactly what you see in the image, but the cutlery reads “courses” in this context.
– This is an idiom which means that when something is particularly suitable for one person, it might not be suitable for another person. In a simplified context, it means that each one has his own skills, or that you should choose suitable persons for suitable jobs.
– Next on our list of emoji game answers there is a picture featuring a bidirectional arrow and a fire. The “back and forth arrow” reads “cross” in this case (as in intersected) and the fire reads “fire.”
– This is a military term, but you know it usually from movies. Crossfire is the situation where the fire arcs of two or more weapons overlap.
– This is a fun emoji, simply built with the help of the literal meanings of each icon: the white circle means “white” and the elephant is just an elephant.
– A “white elephant” is an expression which refers to an object, a possession which is extremely costly to keep or maintain. We call in this manner those objects we cannot dispose of because their maintenance costs overwhelm their usefulness in terms of costs.
Hole In One
– It was about time to have a sports term among so many idioms! This emoji features a golf course with a flag, an arrow pointing to the right, towards number 1. Read this emoji like this: hole-in-one.
– Besides its obvious meaning (a golf achievement), this term was also used to title two movies, a and some TV series episodes.
– This interesting piece of emoji art conveys a pretty interesting emoji meaning too. We have a trumpet, a piano keyboard, a music note emoji and two hands. We’ve seen some of these emoji icons before, the trumpet, the piano, the music notes, they stand together for “jazz.”
– The term “jazz hands” isn’t related to jazz music, but with performance dance! It represents a dance posture with the dancer’s hands stretched forward, palms facing the public and splayed fingers.
Dawn of the Dead
– This is a fun emoji meaning, showing a sun rising behind mountains, an arrow pointing towards and a skull. The image of the sun and mountains can be interpreted as sunset too, but for this emoji the images mean: dawn – of – the – dead.
– This is the title of a horror movie from 1978 written and directed by George Romero. It is about zombies, of course.
– This emoji features a camel and the word “back” together with its own arrow. This emoji reads “camel back.”
– This is not about the camel’s back per se, but about something that looks like a camel’s hump: a type of rucksack. There are other uses for the term “camelback,” including some mountains names and some ski area’s name.
– Why would anyone use a four-icon emoji picture to express a four – letter word? Perhaps this is not our place to question emoji building conventions, just to explain their meanings. You have four different cars in the picture. What’s the first thing you think about?
– We have to assume this emoji literally refers to cars, or to the Disney / Pixar animated movie and its sequel, other movies of the same name, a large number of songs, paintings, novels, the magazine, or the Canadian Aviation Regulations, among others.
These were all the Guess the Emoji Level 114 answers, cheats, hints and tips. We hope you had fun solving these puzzles and that you are ready for a new round!