We tend to look at movie super stars as if they are some kind of mythical creatures, close to gods. Media transforms them into the most famous people on earth. Even if one is not a movie lover, one surely must have heard of the movie stars. If you want to test your knowledge about movie celebrities, Close Up Celebs Movie Star Edition is the perfect game for you. You are given a close up of a famous film star and you have to guess who that celebrity is. Welcome to Close Up Celebs Movie Star Edition answers level 9.
1. Meryl Streep
– The picture shows an actress with blonde fringe hair and blue eyes, as the close up focuses on her upper half of the face.
– Letters Combination: YREPEWL ERMWTSE
– This talented actress is often regarded as one of the greatest actress in Hollywood. She has received eighteen Oscar nominations and won three Oscar awards. Actually, she is one of only six actors who have won three or more competitive Academy Awards for acting.
– You must definitely recognize her from movies like The Deer Hunter, Kramer vs Kramer or Sophie’s Choice. Streep confessed that her second career choice was of a musician.
2. Sean Penn
– In this close up you can see an actor’s blue eyes and brown eyebrows.
– Letters Combination: WAEYTNN FRYPNES
– This American actor has been married to Madonna and Robin Wright and has won two Academy Awards for best actor for the movies Mystic River and Milk.
– He is also known for being a left-wing political views and humanitarian work. Being one of few Hollywood celebrities closely involved in politics, Penn was more than once the subject of controversy.
3. Andy Garcia
– This close up features an actor’s forehead, blue eye and brown eyebrow.
– Letters Combination: XANRBGA RCYIDOA
– This American actor was born in Havana, Cuba and is most famous for appearing in successful movies like The Godfather Part III., When a Man Loves a Woman and Ocean’s Eleven. You have to admit, he plays very lovable villains, and his portfolio also contains tens of memorable roles.
– For his role in The Godfather Part III he received an Academy Awards nomination for Best Supporting Actor.
4. John Goodman
– The picture focuses on an actor’s rather large nose, blue eye and chubby cheeks.
– Letters Combination: ZDMPRAN OGHJNOO
– You might know this American actor from the movie The Flintstones, in which he played the role of Fred Flintstone. Goodman has a long time relationship with television too, being known for his role in Roseanne.
– He also starred in several movies written and directed by the critically acclaimed The Coen Brothers, movies like Barton Fink, The Big Lebowski and O Brother, Where Art Thou? Goodman is often referred to by American movie critics as “one of our finest actors.”
5. Robert Duvall
– This close up shows an old actor and you can clearly see his blue eye and brown eyebrow.
– Letters Combination: RATWDKL VUHREOB
– This is an American actor and director who received six Academy Awards nominations and one Academy Award for his role in Tender Mercies. In 2005 he received the National Medal of Arts.
– You might have seen him in films and TV series like MASH, The Godfather, Apocalypse Now or To Kill a Mocking Bird. He has been nominated for six Academy Awards (winning for his performance in Tender Mercies), six Golden Globes (winning four), and has multiple nominations and one win each of the BAFTA, Screen Actors Guild Award, and Emmy Awards.
6. Helen Mirren
– In this picture you can see an old actress with blonde white fringe hair and blue eyes.
– Letters Combination: ENENRRH MZDELIT
– This is an English actress who has won several movie awards including an Academy Award, four BAFTA awards, four Emmy Awards, three Golden Globes and two Cannes Awards. In 2003, she received a damehood in the Order of the British Empire for services to the performing arts
– She starred in movies like O Lucky Man, Excalibur and The Long Friday. Mirren’s title role of The Queen earned her numerous acting awards including a BAFTA, a Golden Globe, and an Academy Award, among many others.
7. Robin Williams
– This close up focuses on an actor’s blue, crystal clear eye and white eyebrow.
– Letters Combination: SBNREWI LIIOAML
– Do you remember Mrs. Doubtfire? The nice old lady was actually played by this extremely talented American actor and comedian. Unfortunately, the world lost this incredible funny and talented actor in August 2014.
– Other movies in which he appeared include Dead Poets Society, The Fisher King, Jumanji and The Birdcage. Williams won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance as therapist Dr. Sean Maguire in Good Will Hunting. He also received two Emmy Awards, six Golden Globe Awards, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, and five Grammy Awards throughout his career.
8. Tom Selleck
– The close up here shows an actor and his black left eye under a thick black eyebrow.
– Letters Combination: AMLOLTS GEOMNEK
– This is an American actor best known for his role as the private investigator Thomas Magnum in the super successful TV series Magnum P.I. which aired from 1980 until 1988. However, Selleck has appeared in more than fifty film and television roles since his initial success with Magnum, P.I.
– This actor also stars in the police drama series Blue Bloods as Frank Reagan, a police commissioner. You saw him also in the appraised TV series Friends and Las Vegas.
9. Steve Carell
– The picture centers around an actor’s green eye and brown eyebrow.
– Letters Combination: RRCTEVA LESEYLW
– This is an American actor, comedian, writer and director known for his comedy movies like The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Evan Almighty, Crazy, Stupid, Love and for the voice in the animated films Over the Hedge and Despicable Me.
– He has been nominated as the funniest man in America by Life magazine. He received a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Television Comedy Series for his work on The Office. He is also a member of the Frat Pack, the group of actors including Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson and others.
10. Vince Vaughn
– This is a side view close up of an actor, showing that he has brown eyes and some wrinkles.
– Letters Combination: ARVGENN VCIFHSU
– This is an American actor known for starring in movies like Jurassic Park, Dodgeball, The Break Up and The Internship. Another member of the Frat Pack, you saw him playing together with Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller more than once. Besides acting, his other flaming passion is sports.
– This actor is also famous for being the tallest leading actor in Hollywood, measuring 1.96 m (6 ft 5 in).