Do you consider yourself a movie star fanatic? Do you think you can recognize any celebrity at any given time just by looking at a picture of their eyes? If the answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place. The super popular mobile game Close Ups Celebs Movie Star Edition will give you just that: the chance to recognize your favorite movies stars just by looking at a close up of their faces. Do you think you can do it? In case you have any problems, visit our page. Welcome to Close Ups Celebs Movie Star answers level 8.
1. Goldie Hawn
– This close up shows the blonde fringe hair and a blue eye of a mid aged actress.
– Letters Combination: HYAYWYN ELDGOIR
– This is an American actress who won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for the movie Cactus Flower in 1969. Other movies in which she starred include Death Becomes Her, Bird On A Wire, The Sugarland Express and Foul Play.
– This beautiful, blonde actress has been in a relationship with the actor Kurt Russell since 1983. One of her daughters is also a famous actress, although they don’t share the name. We are talking about Kate Hudson, of course.
2. Chris Hemsworth
– This picture shows the half face of an actor with black eyebrows and blue eyes.
– Letters Combination: IOWSRTH MEHHCSR
– This hottie Australian actor is famous for playing the role of the Marvel Studios blockbusters Thor and The Avengers. Chris played in other movies too, but if we were to tell the truth, you can see him in no matter what production and instantly associate him with the prince of Asgaard.
– This blond hunk has also appeared in the super popular sci-fi movie Star Trek in 2009. Unfortunately for all the ladies dreaming of him, Chris is happily married and father of three children.
3. Russell Crowe
– The close up shows us a focus on an actor’s nose, brown eyebrow and a green blue eye.
– Letters Combination: WRSSELL LLUCOET
– This is a super famous actor from New Zealand known for his incredible role in Gladiator, directed by Ridley Scott, a role for which he won an Academy Award For Best Actor in 2000.
– This actor has starred in many popular and critically acclaimed movies like L.A Confidential, A Beautiful Mind, American Gangster and Man of Steel. Besides being an awarded and internationally appraised actor, Russell spends his free time with his Australian National Rugby League team, the South Sydney Rabbitohs.
4. Ray Winstone
– The close up features an actor’s nose base, brown eyes and square glasses.
– Letters Combination: YEANROT GRESNIW
– This is an English actor who became popular for playing the tough guy in many roles. He is known for movies like Cold Mountain, King Arthur, The Departed, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
– This actor is also known for doing voice over roles. Unfortunately, he faced bankruptcy twice in his life in the nineties.
5. Judy Dench
– The picture shows us an old actress, focusing on her elegant thin white blonde eyebrow and blue eye.
– Letters Combination: HIPRDNU EJCYDWH
– This is one of the classiest and most talented English actresses. She is well known both for her theater and movie roles. In theater she played Ophelia in Hamlet, Juliet in Romeo and Juliet and Lady Macbeth in Macbeth.
– In movies she is known for her roles as M in the James Bond series. This gorgeous lady seems ageless, as even if she was born in 1934, she is still more elegant and refined than most Hollywood superstars.
6. Dennis Hopper
– This close up shows us the upper half of an actor’s face, with brown eyebrows and blue piercing eyes, together with glasses.
– Letters Combination: DYREZEN PPOHNIS
– This is a famous American actor known for his villain roles in movies like Speed, Blue Velvet and River’s Edge.
– This actor died in 2010 at the age of 74, but the world will still remember him as a man of many talents, as he was an actor, filmmaker, photographer, and artist.
7. Eddie Murphy
– This close up reveals only the nose base of an African American actor.
– Letters Combination: PREHREY UDDMIPY
– This in an American actor and comedian known for his roles in the Nutty Professor in which he portrayed different characters.
– He is also a very appreciated stand-up comedian and was voted as number 10 in the top 100 Greatest Stand-ups of All Time. Don’t take him for granted, as Mr. Murphy is also a writer, singer, and director, not to mention a well – known philanthropist who gets involved in dozens of charity actions.
8. Christopher Lee
– The picture shows a pair of dark piercing eyes, adorned with black thick eyebrows. The wrinkles and the under – eye bags indicate he is of old age.
– Letters Combination: ELEPHRH SCIERTO
– This is an English actor known for his roles in horror movies like Count Dracula and the Hammer Horror series.
– You might know this actor from the hugely popular Lord of the Rings trilogy in which he played the role of Saruman. You may not know this, but given his extraordinary voice, Sir Lee started a music project and released a symphony metal album in 2010. He is a titan of cinema and apparently, a very passionate metal rocker.
9. Ben Stiller
– Here we have the upper half face close up of an actor, with a focus on his forehead, green right eye and brown eyebrow.
– Letters Combination: RYLLYEN NBITYSE
– This is an American actor, screenwriter, director, producer and comedian known for movies like Night at the Museum, There’s Something About Mary and Meet The Parents.
– He also had his own television show. Comedy runs into his veins, as he is the son of famous comedians and actors Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara. Ben is the “acknowledged leader” of the Frat Pack, a core group of actors that has worked together in multiple films.
10. Owen Wilson
– This close up shows the cheek of a male actor.
– Letters Combination: RTHWNEW BHSNLOIO
– This is an American actor and screenwriter known for starring in several Wes Anderson movies like the Royal Tenenbaums.
– He has two brothers: an older brother Andrew and Luke, the younger one. Both brothers are actors. He is a reputed member of Ben Stiller’s Frat Pack, as the tow appeared together in eleven movies. You also saw him playing in movies with Frat Pack co – member Vince Vaughn.