Do you know what’s the best celebrity trivia mobile game out there? That’s right, it’s Close Up Celebs Movie Star Edition. It’s the perfect game to test your knowledge and see how well you know your movie idols. Some of the movie stars are very easy to recognize, but there are others who might make it harder for you. When that happens, visit our website and find out all the correct answer for this super popular mobile game. We have them all. Are you ready for another round of the rich and the beautiful? Welcome to Close Up Celebs Movie Star Edition answers level 10.
William H. Macy
1. John Candy
– The close up shows you the brown left eye and eyebrow of an actor, together with a portion of his cheek.
– Letters Combination: TRYMNOH JACANDT
– This was a Canadian actor and comedian known for movies like “Little Shop of Horrors”, “Stripes”, “Summer Rental” and “Splash”. One of his most renowned onscreen performances was as Del Griffith, a memorable character in the John Hughes comedy Planes, Trains and Automobiles.
– The actor died of a heart attack at the age of 43 in Mexico. As part of his legacy, Candy’s final completed movie was Canadian Bacon, a satirical comedy by Michael Moore that was released a year after Candy’s death.
2. William H. Macy
– The picture shows you the upper half of an actor’s face, with a focus on his green eye, brown eyebrow and rather large nose.
– Letters Combination: MWHYACY LYLIMAI
– You might remember this talented American actor from the cult movie “Fargo” directed by The Coen Brothers, for which he received an Academy Award nomination. Besides being a respected actor, Macy is also a screenwriter, teacher and director in theater, film and television. He has won two Emmy Awards and a Screen Actors Guild Award, and has been nominated for nine Emmy Awards and seven Screen Actors Guild Awards in total. He is also a three-time Golden Globe Award nominee
– This actor has been married to actress Felicity Huffman since 1997.
3. Jackie Chan
– This close up features the center of an actor’s face, with a focus on his black eyes and eyebrows, nose and cheeks.
– Letters Combination: NWHCAIJ AKNECHY
– When one thinks about a martial arts master, one automatically thinks of this actor. And no, we’re not talking about Bruce Lee. This actor performed all of his film stunts and has appeared in more than 150 movies since the 1960s.
– This actor is famous for movies like “The Tuxedo”, “Rush Hour” and the voice in “Kung Fu Panda”. However, Jackie Chan’s resume includes other skills and talents, such as action choreographer, comedian, director, producer, martial artist, screenwriter, entrepreneur, singer, and stunt performer.
4. Helen Hunt
– The close up focuses on an actress’s right green eye, black eyebrow and a portion of her forehead. You can see she is smiling.
– Letters Combination: BHHRINT NLEZEUF
– This is an American actress famous for her role in the sitcom “Mad about you” and the movie “As Good as it gets”, for which she won an Oscar for Best Actress. She is also a film director and screenwriter.
– Other notable movies include “Cast Away”, “Twister” and “The Sessions”. Her career portfolio includes four Emmy awards, four Golden Globe awards, and two Screen Actors Guild awards.
5. Alec Baldwin
– This picture shows you an actor’s right blue eye and brown eyebrow. It is easy to notice that he is frowning.
– Letters Combination: GLWDNIA BENCAYR
– This American actor is the oldest of four brothers, all of them well-known actors. He is most famous for his role in the super popular sitcom “30 Rock” for which he won three Golden Globe Awards, two Emmy Awards and seven Actors Guild Awards.
– He appeared in blockbusters like “The Departed”, “The Aviator” and “The Hunt for Red October”. Besides being one of the most badass actors in Hollywood, Alec is also a columnist for The Huffington Post.
6. Cate Blanchett
– The picture shows you an actress with green eyes and thin light brown eyebrows. She has a serene gaze.
– Letters Combination: TTTEACL BAHENCF
– This super talented Australian actress has won two Oscars for her brilliant performances, one for “The Aviator” in 2004 and one for Woody Allen’s “Blue Jasmine”. You may also know her as Lady Galadriel, in Peter Jackson’s masterpiece series Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit.
– You might recognize her from the movie “Elizabeth” in which she played the role of Elizabeth I of England. She won two Academy Awards, three Screen Actors Guild Awards, three Golden Globe Awards and three BAFTA Awards.
7. Nicolas Cage
– This photo shows you an actor with blue piercing eyes and brown frowning eyebrows.
– Letters Combination: NGCEICA YFOLEAS
– This American actor is best known for his role in “Leaving Las Vegas” which brought him an Academy Award, a Golden Globe and a Screen Actors Guild Awards in 1995. Nicholas Cage starred in countless of films, including comedies, dramas and even science – fiction.
– Other notable movies in which this actor appeared include “Wild at Heart”, “Raising Arizona” and “Ghost Rider”. His reputation is that he can choose brilliant roles that make history, or ridiculous roles that destroys it, and nothing in between.
8. Kurt Russell
– This close up centers on the upper half of an actor’s face, showing us his blue eyes and brown eyebrows.
– Letters Combination: BKLLRTU SRSETML
– This is an American actor known for movies like “Silkwood” in which he starred along Meryl Streep and for which he was nominated for a Golden Globe Award. His CV also includes famous titles such as Escape from L.A., The Thing, Big Trouble in Little China and many others more.
– This actor has been in a relationship with Goldie Hawn since 1983.
9. Michael Caine
– This close up shows you an old actor’s left blue eye, white eyebrow and glasses.
– Letters Combination: ENEMHCI BZAALCY
– This is probably the most recognizable English actors in the history of cinema. He won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in Woody Allen’s “Hannah and her sisters”. Sir Michael Caine appeared in more than 115 movies and he is still active in the movie industry.
– His most recent films include “Children of men”, “Inception” and “The Prestige”, as well as the more recent hit Interstellar.
10. Christoph Waltz
– This close up shows an actor’s left dark green eye and brown eyebrow.
– Letters Combination: TLWZTCH PHAORIS
– This Austrian actor is best known for his roles in Qunetin Tarantino’s “Inglorious Basterds” and “Django Unchained”, for which he won the Oscar for Best Actor.
– Other movies worth mentioning are “The Green Hornet”, “Water for elephants” and “Epic”. Acting runs through his veins, as his great – grandparents and his grandparents were also actors.