– Even if this internationally present oil and gas company’s logo design is close to the Spanish flag colors, it is however a corporation with a headquarters based in the Netherlands, namely in Hague, and a registered office in the United Kingdom.
– The logo resembles a sea – shell in yellow on a red background
– The full name of this multinational corporation that is active in the oil and gas industry is British Petroleum. It has the headquarters in London, United Kingdom and is one of the six super-major oil companies in the world, having operations in around 80 countries world – wide
– The green and yellow sunflower – resembling logo may describe the fact that Bp is also involved in renewable energy, biofuels and wind power
– Also known as The Texas Company, Texaco is an American company active in the oil retail industry. Nowadays, its refining operations merged into Chevron Corporation, while its station franchises are divested to the Shell Oil Company.
– The Texaco brand is famous and successful in North America, Latin America, West Africa and Europe, especially since it sells Techron gasoline and is associated with the Havoline brand of motor oil and other automotive products.
– PetroChina Company Limited is China’s biggest oil producer and is headquartered in Beijing, being traded in Hong Kong, New York and Shanghai.
– PetroChina is promoting ecological safety, environmental protection and people-orientation and is determined to encourage efficiency in utilization of all resources in order to find ways to reduce emission of pollutants and promote health and safety for people and the environment.
– Repsol is a multinational oil and gas company based in Madrid, Spain, being the 15th largest petroleum refining company in the world and employing over 400,000 people internationally.
– It is vertically organized and integrated, and it operates in all oil and gas – related fields and departments, including exploration, production, refining, distribution and marketing, petrochemicals, power generation and trading.
– This Norwegian oil and gas multinational company is world’s eleventh largest oil and gas company and the twenty-sixth largest company, regardless of industry, in the world, established by revenue in the first case and by profit in the second.
– This is a fully integrated petroleum company with operations in 36 countries worldwide.
– The familiar blue oval logo with Esso written inside in red stands for the international trade name of ExxonMobil and all its related companies.
– Esso is a famous brand name in the United States and the rest of the world and has affiliations in Canada and Australia
– This integrated international oil and gas company’s past dates back to 1956, but since then, it is the largest listed manufacturing company in Austria (as it is based in Vienna) and is one of the most important such petroleum companies in the world.
– It became the market leader in Central and Eastern Europe after it bought Romanian oil company Petrom in the largest OMV acquisition in its history.
– The full name of this company is Open Joint Stock Company Gazprom, it is based in Moscow, Russia, and is the largest natural gas extracting company in the world, one of the largest companies in the world and Russia’s leader companies.
– While Gazprom owns the largest gas transport system in the world and is prospecting not only in Russia, but also in South – American countries and the Orient, it is continuously interested in protecting the environment.
– Next to ExxonMobil, Lukoil is the second largest public company in terms of proven oil and gas reserves and is the second Russian largest company and also the second largest producer of oil in the country.
– Lukoil operates in approximately 40 countries worldwide, selling petrol in 59 regions of Russia and another 24 countries.
– No longer existing as an independent entity, Gulf Oil was an American oil company that activated between 1900s to the 1980s, becoming the eighth-largest American manufacturing company in 1941 and the ninth-largest in 1979 and merged with Standard Oil California and rebranded under Chevron in the U.S.
– Gulf reincarnated in the 90’s as a flexible network of allied business interests based on partnerships, franchises and agencies.
– Sunoco Inc. is an American petroleum and petrochemical manufacturer, a Fortune 100 Company and one of the largest gasoline distribution companies in the United States, being also the third largest company in Pennsylvania, based on revenue.
– Sunoco has a long history with sponsorships: historical partnership with the NASCAR race, longtime sponsor of the Pittsburg Pirates Major League baseball club and the official fuel of the Izod Verizon IndyCar Series.
– This is Malaysian oil and gas company, fully owned by the government and ranked among Fortune Global 500’s largest corporations in the world, as well as the 12th most profitable company in the world and the most profitable in Asia.
– It has business interests in around 35 countries and is constantly sponsoring motorsport teams and competitions, as well as education sponsorships for Malaysian and international students.
– This oil company is a retail and wholesale marketing brand of Suncor Energy of petrol and lubricants, but it continues to use the Petro-Canada brand nationwide for downstream retail operations, even if it merged with Suncor in 2009.
– It also runs a chain of car repair stations, a Glide auto – wash chain and a “SuperWash" chain.