– It is the most successful and popular German automobile manufacturers which also owns Bugatti, Ducati, Lamborghini, Seat, Giugiaro, Audi, Bentley and the truck manufacturer Scania.
– This is probably one of the best-known logos in the world. It was designed by Franz Reimspiess, after the company requested a logo. It represents the letter V over the letter W, and bordered by a circle.
– The company offers tyres, and is one of the largest tyre manufacturers in the world, alongside Bridgestone. Its headquarters can be found in Clermont-Ferrand, in the Auvergne region of France.
– This is definitely one logo that everybody knows: the funny guy made entirely from tires.
– This major automobile manufacturing company is part of the PSA Peugeot Citroen group. It was founded in 1919, by a French industrialist, and is responsible for the major innovations in cars and car sales. It is also the first mass-production car company outside the United States.
– This logo shows two silver chevron symbols, over a red background. This logo has been used since 2009. Apparently, the two chevrons represent gear teeth.
– This Japanese automobile manufacturer has all the reasons to make its country proud. It was part of the Nissan Group in the past, but it is now an independent company, thanks to the restructuring ordered by CEO Carlos Choshn.
– This company’s logo is extremely, and we mean extremely simple. It is basically a circle crossed by a wide, horizontal 3D line.
– This automobile manufacturer is General Motor’s youngest company in North America.
– This company’s logo was introduced for the first time 100 years ago. Its beautiful, golden bow-tie was designed by Bill Durant, and is said to be influenced from a piece of wallpaper in a Paris hotel. The name of the company is written in blue underneath it.
– It is probably the first name that comes to mind when you think about luxury cars. It is basically a multinational division of Daimler AG, a German manufacturer of buses, trucks, coaches and cars. Its main office can be found in Stuttgart, Germany.
– The irefutable tri-star logo was actually a doodle made by Frottlieb Dailmer. When Daimler and Benz merged, in 1920, the wreath of the Benz logo, and that of the Daimler became one.
– Its name hints towards its nationality: Italian. This automobile manufacturer has participated in car racing since 1911, and is infamous for producing expensive sports cars.
– the badge is really the coat of arms of the city of Milano, where the company was founded and where its headquarters still are.The emblem is split vertically into two halves: the cross on the left and the snake on the right. These were the symbols of the two ruling families of Medieval Milan which were adopted in the eleventh century.
– It became a part of the Volkswagen Group in the year 2000, but until then it was an automobile manufacturer based in, and owned by the Czech Republic.
– The Czech manufacturer also has an interesting logo story. The badge was first created with the Slavia designation on it. In 1926 a new logo came out. It was surrounded by an oval decorated with laurels. It was later that the popular winged arrow design was used.
– This Japanese multinational corporation, headquartered in Hamamatsu, is one of the main compact vehicles manufacturers. It has produced everything from motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), wheelchairs, outboard marine engines, 4×4 cars and other small internal combustion engines.
– Logo: a simple, stylized, red S sign, which stands for the companies first initial.
– This is another example of sports car manufacturer from Italy. Its headquarters can be found in Maranello. Over the years, before manufacturing street-legal vehicles, it has sponsored many drivers, and produced race cars.
– This immortal logo shows a prancing horse, on a yellow background. It symbolizes speed and power, exactly like the cars. It is impossible to miss it.
– The company was founded on 22 March 1967, and dismantled in 1999 by the government. At the moment it is a reputable South Korean conglomerate.
– The company’s sign is a silver crown-shaped from which probably also doubles for the “D" in the name.
– This company has been manufacturing motorcycles for racing and road use for more than 30 years. Its headquarters can be found in Bologna, Italy.
– We have another simple and clear logo. It looks like a triangular-shaped emblem, with 3D shading, and the name of the company at the top.
– In the past, this Japanese multinational corporation used to manufacture a wide range of products and services. The list includes, but is not limited to electronics, power sports equipment, motorcycles, and musical instruments.
– Short after World War II, the CEO re-purposed all of the production machinery and staff to the production of motorcycles. Today, it is one of the most trusted motorcycle brands.
– The name of the company has a special meaning: it signifies the rise of Korea, to the world, from Asia. At the moment, the automobile manufacturer is based in Seoul, South Korea, and is the second-best-selling company of its kind (over 1.4 million vehicles/year), second only to Hyundai.
– The South Korean’s company has a simplistic logo which does nothing than to show the company’s name.
– This company doesn’t only manufacture trucks, cars and buses. It is very well known for providing with marine and industrial drive systems, financial services and aerospace pieces.
– This logo is so easy to understand. It symbolizes the safety of a passenger and was inspired from the Latin of “volvere" which means “to roll". Therefore, it transmits Volvo’s concern for modern, safety technologies.
– This American-based company has had a strategic alliance with its majority owner, Fiat, since 2009. It produces some of the best Jeep, Dodge, Ram, SRT, and Mopar vehicles in the world.
– This logo is very small and simple. It depicts two wings in flight, and a small representation of the firm’s name in the middle. It probably carries with it the company’s hopes.
– This Italian manufacturer is without a doubt the most successful luxury car manufacturer. Its main offices can be found in Modena, but it was founded in Bologna, on December 1, 1914.
– This logo refers to the city of Bologna (the birth-place of the company). The stylized trident in the middle is a symbol of the statue of Neptune. Tridents are usually used as military weapons or for spear fishing. Underneath it, rests the name of the company, written in fancy font.
– This company has a logo that is hard to miss, mostly because it is so simple. It basically depicts a circle in which a thunder-like form rests.
– The story of its logo is very interesting. Initially, it contained the letters ‘A’ and ‘O’ (the initials of the company’s founder), but in 1987 it was changed. At present, the logo depicts a stylized lightning and a ring.
– Because it has always preoccupied itself with obtaining precise, stylish luxury finishes, it became known as one of the finest vehicle manufacturers in the world. At present it is one of the best known American luxury vehicle manufacturers, owned by General Motors.
– As you may very well know, this company was named after a famous French explorer who discovered Detroit. The logo itself was inspired from the Antoine Laumet de la Mothe, Sieur de Cadillac’s coat of arms.
– It is impossible not to have heard about Chevrolet’s most successful convertible sports car. It was produced in six generations. The initial design was made by Harley Earl, and introduced at the GM Motorama of 1953.
– This logo sign reminds of the formula one, or sport’s racing emblems. You basically have the flag in the colors of a competition. One side is black and white, the other is red and yellow.
– This solid vehicle manufacturer ranks among the most trusted brands in the world. It has successfully created crossover SUVs, super-minis and luxury cars. At the moment it is part of the Volkswagen Group.
– The logo of the company portrays four overlapping rings, which symbolize the four marques of the Auto Union.
– The first emblem designed for this car manufacturer contained the full name of the company: Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino. Over the years, It was changed several times. The last change was made in 2005, when the red background became blue.
– The headquarters of the company can be found in Turin. The corporation was founded in 1899 by Giovanni Agnelli, and other investors.
– This company was the first to encourage large-scale manufacturing of cars and better management of workforce with the help of engineered manufacturing sequences and assembly lines. Its headquarters can be found in Detroit, Michigan, more specifically in the Dearborn suburb.
– This logo has changed significantly over the years, and it will probably continue to do so. At the moment it is a blue oval, with silver frames, and a ratio of 8:3 where the company name is written. The logo was trademarked in 1907, but it was only in 1928 that a car used it. Childe Wills, a former employee contributed to the logo a lot.
– What is the first thing you think about when someone says motorcycle? You probably already have the answer you are looking for. This American motorcycle manufacturer sells heavyweight machines which are designed for highway cruising.
– This company has one of the few black-and-white, simple emblems. It is basically a police badge that says “Motor cycles", over which rests a rectangular, where the name of the company is written.
– This company is very well known for manufacturing commercial vehicles, trucks and diesel engines. Its main offices can be found in Tokyo, Japan,
– The logo: the name of the company written in simple black, and a small crown-like, minimalistic symbol on the top right of it.
– It is usually confused with a type of car, but it is actually an American automobile brand under the marque of Chrysler Group LLC. It produces only sport utility and off-road vehicles.
– Developers had no intention of making a spectacular logo. The simply wrote the name of the company in olive green.
– Its Japanese name points towards its nationality. This company started out as a ship-building company. Even if its subsidiaries still produce industrial plants, tractors, small engines, aerospace equipment, ships, and water crafts, its most popular line is that of all-terrain vehicles and water motorcycles.
– Here’s another example of minimalist emblem. All it has to show is a black, sad font depicting its name.
– It is one of the first luxury vehicle division to be organized in Japan. It was introduced on the international market in 1989. At present, the vehicle is sold all over the world, and has become one of the country’s best-selling premium vehicles.
– A simple logo for a major producer. You will recognize it after the name and the black background.
– It is the multinational conglomerate from Japan which offers a variety of autonomous business services. The name literally means water caltrop (chestnut).
– The logo is relevant to the name: it represents a rhombus, which can also be translated into three diamonds.
– It is the second largest vehicle manufacturer in Europe. The company was founded back in 1891 (in France), when it also released its first vehicle.
– Again, this is another logo which was inspired from the town where it all started. This explains the prancing lion, and the simple text laid over blue background.
– Most cars from this company have a 9 in their model number. This vehicle manufacturer is from Sweden, and it is a former division of Saab AB. The company was formed in 1945.
– This logo depicts an ancient, red bird (from the coat of arms of Count von Skane), holding a crown on its head. It is encased in a blue, simple, circle emblem with the name of the company under it.
– Judging by revenue alone, this company is the fourteenth largest one (since January 2014). It is also the number one largest automobile manufacturer in the world. It produces more than 10 million cars every year.
– This logo could symbolize many things, but let’s stick to the basics. Company developers say that its three ovals show the heart of the customer, or the heart of the product.
– This company holds some impressive records: it has been the world’s largest motorcycle manufacturer since 1959, and it is also the best-selling manufacturer for internal combustion engines. Nevertheless, it is only the number 8 vehicle producer, after companies like Toyota, General Motors, Volkswagen Group and Hyundai.
– The automotive part of the company has a very simple logo: a stylized H which stands for the company’s name, and the name of the company written in red underneath.
– This company is a conglomerate located in Seoul, one of South Korea’s largest chaebols. During 1997 the company went through a major chrisis because of the East Asian financial crisis and Chung Ju-yung’s (the CEO) death. At present, Hyundai only owns the container shipping services, because the other departments (the store, motor, industries and development groups) broke up.
– Honda’s logo is dangerously similar to this one, with the only difference that the color is blue and the design flat. It depicts the letter “H" written in an oval.
– This Italian company is very well known for producing the most exquisite luxury sports cars, and formerly, SUVs. Their first model was released in the mid-1960s, and was very appreciated for its refinement, power and comfort.
– The company’s logo is a big, golden bull, in a black-golden triangular emblem. The name is written at the top.
– This company is a leading expert in the automotive industry. It has successfully won more than 28.000 prizes in the motorsport field. It also holds a record 16 constructor wins at the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
– This logo is extremely complex. It includes elements of the Wurttemberg coat of arms, but also a prancing horse from Stuttgart’s coat of arms. It is basically an emblem within an emblem, and each of them represents something.
– The company was founded by Sir William Lyons and William Walmsley in 1922. Since then it has been producing passenger cars and motorcycle sidecars. Initially, it was entitled the Swallow Sidecar Company, but after World War II it changed it to the one we know today.
– The company’s logo is a silver jaguar which jumps over the name of the company. The meaning of it is fairly obvious: this feline is agile, strong and cunning, much like the cars.
– This infamous car and engine manufacturer was founded in 1916. Its headquarters can be found in Munich, Bavaria, Germany. At the moment it is the parent company of Rolls-Royce and it produces motorcycles, luxury cars and passenger cars.
– This logo is said to represent the spinning propeller of a plane. Actually, the white patches represent the plane, while the blue is the sky, or the Bavarian flag. The initials on the company can be found on the upper part of the circular emblem.
– It is a vehicle manufacturing company which was founded in Molsheim, France, over 100 years ago. It is very well known for producing some of the fastest cars of their time. It is also producing airplane components.
– Similar to casino ads, this logo represents a red oval on which the name of the company rests, and a small symbol on top of everything.
– This company has been producing everything from auto rail vehicles and tractors, to vans, tanks, buses, coaches, and cars. It is better known for its role in motor sport, rallying and Formula 1.
– The final form of the logo has been around for a very long time (with few variations of form). It is easy to recognize because it is basically a silver rhombus, with no other details added to it.
– The company was originally established in 1906, but it soon split into Rolls-Royce plc and Rolls-Royce Motors, in 1973. The plc part of the company handles power system and aerospace, while the Motors part has been manufacturing motor cars ever since. Its headquarters can be found in Westminster, London, UK.
– The R.R. Logo represents exactly what you would expect: the first two letter symbols of the company’s name, in one neat rectangular form.
– This British car company was founded in 18 January 1919. Before World War I it was known for its range of aero-engines. At the moment it is a luxury automaker owned by the Volkswagen AG group.
– The company’s logo represents a pair of wings, and tail of an eagle in flight. In the middle rests the first initial of the company’s name.
– It is a Japanese vehicle manufacturer headquartered in Fuchu, Aki District, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan. It is more popular for its Zoom-Zoom cars that are fun to use. In 2007 it registered 1.3 million global sales.
– This is probably the simplest, most memorable car logo. The current logo was changed in 1997. It symbolizes the letter M under the form of two wings (the company’s future ambitions).
– It is part of the Fuji Heavy Industries conglomerate which concentrates on automobile manufacturing. This Japanese company offers many turbocharged versions of their passenger cars, including the Impreza WRX.
– The company’s name literally means the Pleiades star cluster in Japanese (this also means to gather together). The star logo synbolizes the five companies which joined forces, and the big star represents the end-result.
– Frequently confused with the Jeep, this British car manufacturer is actually the second oldest four-wheel-drive car bran next to it. Its headquarters can be found in Yadon, Warwickshire, U.K.
– The logo is as simple as they get: it shows the name of the company, in an oval, green form.
– It is another very popular luxury car manufacturer, only this time it’s from Germany. It provides with various equipment combinations and customizable cars, to meet the clients’ needs.
– The Maybach logo depicts two “M"s overlapping each-other in an orange,triangular shaped emblem.
– This company was initially an English manufacturer of motor vehicles, which was founded by Herbert Austin. Sadly, in 1905 it merged with Morris Motors Limited. In 1987 it was purchased by SAIC, after the bankruptcy of its subsidiary, Nanjing Automotive. There is still hope for a revival of the company.
– This company’s logo depicts the name written in 3D, silver, special fonts.
– It is a smaller part of the automaker Nissan, which handles mostly luxury vehicles. It was created at the same time when Toyota and Honda developed their Acura and Lexus.
– The logo is symbolic of the company’s name. It represents an infinite loop with a “V" shape at the bottom.
– This company is also part of the Fort Motor Company family. It is extremely cherished fro providing with top-notch official state limousines for the U.S. president.
– The vehicles manufactured by this company hold the special logo on the front: a rectangular long shape with a cross in the middle.
– You may not have heard about it before, but this Italian automobile manufacturer became part of the Fiat Group in 1969. Its most important vehicles include the Ypsilon, Delta, Flavia, Thema and Voyager.
– The vehicles are hard to confuse because they use letters of the Greek alphabet in the model names. The logo is a simple, triangular shaped emblem in blue, with the writing and a circle surrounding it on the emblem.
– It is a very well-known American brand of automobiles, sport vehicles and minivans owned by Chrysler Group LLc. This multinational manufacturer is part of the strategic alliance with fiat, in more than 60 different countries and territories across the globe. It is extremely cherished for its truck models and passenger car output.
– The current logo was designed in 1994, and has been used ever since. The unmistakable “RAM" logo is commonly used for the Trucks. In 2010 Dodge was forced to replace it with a new one, which was unveiled in 2010.
– Although it has recently expanded into street motorcycle production, it will always be known for its off-road motorcycles. The Austrian bicycle, moped and Motorcycle Company was founded in 1992, but it is believed that it has been producing motorcycles since 1934.
– The logo is extremely simple: it includes the initials of the company (which is also the name), on an orange background.
– It is the notorious luxury vehicle division of the Japanese car manufacturer, Honda Motors. It is more popular due to its association with Marvel Entertainment, for the Iron Man 2 movie (it featured a ZDX after the ending credits).
– This logo has the name of the company written in blue on the bottom, and a simple broken arrow sign in a gray circle.
– The headquarters of the British sports and racing cars manufacturer can be found on the RAF Hethel Site, a former airfield in Norfolk. At the moment it designs and sells production and race vehicles with fine handling and impressive maneuverability.
– Yet another example of logo with the name of the company written underneath is this one. The green and yellow symbol can be found on top.
– Since 1997, this Chinese company has been producing its own version of the Ford Transit Van in association with Ford Motors. In 2005 it became the first Chinese automobile marque to be sold in Europe.
– The red and silver logo is unmistakable. This car manufacturer is known for providing with high-quality, reliable vehicles, and this can be seen in the logo. It depicts a red rhombus encased in a silver oval.
– It is without a shadow of a doubt one of the most cherished Indian Industrial houses, which has also won the Indian tractors market. It also sought after due to its presence in agribusiness, automotive components, construction, equipment, energy, finance, industrial equipment, logistics, real estate, retail, two wheelers and aerospace components.
– This logo is fairly simple to recognize. At first look, the red symbol looks a lot like a high-way. The name of the company is written in gray, underneath.
– Although it is no longer operating, it used to be one of the best American manufacturers for high performance sports cars and automotive parts. Their vehicles were usually modified versions of mass-produced sports cars (like the Ford Mustang).
– This particular logo is a bit different from the rest. It features a red-and-white pattern, which looks similar to a road.
– This company operates mainly in Australia, and is based in Port Melbourne, Victoria. Although it was founded in 1865 as a saddler manufacture, it moved to the automotive field in 1856. In 1931 it became a subsidiary of General Motors.
– The logo of the company represents a fierce lion, encased in a red, flat circle. There was a recent revision for it, in 1994, and the previous ones were made in 1928 and 1972.
– The Italian company’s motto is “Not just a scooter, a way of life". All the motor scooters provided by this manufacturer have evolved from the same model designed in 1956 by Piaggio.
– The logo represents the name of the company written in 3D, Gray, funky letters.
– This is a notable conglomerate from India, which has incredible market capitalization and revenue. It has made headlines around the world when it decided to join the automotive industry.
– Here’s another interesting logo. It is very similar to the Mazda one, due to its simplicity. The logo depicts a stylized white T letter, divided in two and placed on a blue oval.
– Piaggio is the owner of seven marques, including Vespa. This company is another one of his investments. It focuses mainly on the production of motorcycles, and it is actually the fourth largest motorcycle company in the world. It is very well known for its race-winning sportbikes.
– The company’s logo is very simple to recognize. In the game you will see it as a red background with “ili" written on top.
– This Swedish sports-car manufacturer has its headquarters in NNgelholm. It is popular due to its high-performance sports cars, and the fact that it was formed with the intention of producing a world-class supercar.
– The Swedish company is represented by a shield-like logo with orange, blue and yellow patterns. The name is written underneath it.
– It’s impossible not to have heard about this company. It is one of the top Formula one teams with headquarters in Woking, Surrey, England. It is also the second oldest active team (after Ferrari), with an incredible record. It has won a whopping 177 races, 8 constructors and 12 drivers’ championships.
– The logo looks very simple, and it is. It only has the name of the company, and a red boomerang sign on the top-right.
– This less known Italian sports car and carbon fiber manufacturer was founded in 1992, by Horacio Pagani. Its most important models include the Zonda Cinques, Tricolore and Custom vehicles.
– The logo represents an intricate 3D, silver, oval sign with the name of the company on it, and a blue symbol on the top-left.
– This company was established on January 7, 1985 as a subsidiary of General Motors. It was actually a response to the success of Japanese automobile imports to the U.S. They considered themselves to be a different kind of vehicle manufacturer.
– The company which carries the name of a planet has a representative logo which depicts the rings of the planet on a red background. The name is written underneath.
– This company is a major automotive industry manufacturer of commercial vehicles. This includes buses and heavy trucks. It was founded in the year 1891, and since then it has expanded in other countries.
– The company’s logo portrays a Griffin, from the coat of arms of the Swedish province where it all began.
– This company is not as popular as other Japanese manufacturers, but it is the oldest one. Many people know it for the smaller models and off-road vehicles, which are also referred to as kei jidosha (kei cars).
– The first letter of the company is stylized and written against a red background. The name is written once again in a simple, capitalized, red font.
– It is a truck manufacturing company. This Netherlands-based bus builder used to be called DAF but now it is more commonly known as VDL Bus Chassis. The company received its new name in September 2003.
– The new logo uses 3 colors: blue, white and black. It represents an inverse trapeze, where the initials VDL are written, and underneath it you can see Bus & Coach written. The older logo has the initials written in blue, and a red line underneath it.
– It used to be a British manufacturer, and a member of the MAN AG.
– Red and white are the colors chosen for this particular logo. It portrays two parallel lines which intersect the name of the company.
– This company is one of the most successful vocational, on-road vehicle marketers and manufacturers. (class 8 through class 13). It is also very well-known for its heavy-duty off-road American trucks.
– Here’s an interesting, and complex logo. The name of the company is written inside a black-and-silver oval emblem. On top of it rests a black-and-white tiger.
Hertz Global Holdings
– This American car rental company was established by Walter L. Jacobs in 1918. It serves over 145 international locations around the world.
– This is another one of those logos which make you question the talent of the designer. It’s basically the letters of the company’s name on a yellow background.
– This company is infamous for its racing cars, but it also produces high-performance exhaust pipes. It was founded in 1949, in Italy.
– The logo of this company is the company’s first developer’s star sign: the scorpio. The emblem also includes the colors of the Italian flag and that of the racing world.
– This is another German company founded in 1977, in Bottrop (the Ruhr Area). It mostly specializes in the production of Mercedes-Benz, Smart and Maybach vehicles. In 1990 it became an affiliate of DaimlerChrysler and it is still one of the largest Mercedes tuners.
– The vehicle manufacturer’s name lays written in white, against a black background. On top of you will see the first letter of the name, stylized, and in a white circle.
– This American manufacturer for medium and heavy-duty Class 5 through 8 trucks has its official headquarters in Denton, Texas.
– A stylized version of the car manufacturer’s name, and an oval black emblem make for this company’s logo.
– It is one of the most cherished manufacturers of luxury sports cars. Its headquarters can be found in Gaydon, Warwickshire, England. Its designs are used also for the cars produced by Magna Steyr in Austria.
– This logo has undergone various modifications throughout the years. Nonetheless, it is widely regarded as one of the most iconic and widely recognized car logos ever created. Its current version was introduced in 1987 and it contains a green rectangle on the top of the white wings.
– This company provides with tires for all sorts of buses, trucks, cars and heavy duty equipment. It is particularly appreciated for the winter tires, which are marketed all over the world.
– The company logo shows the name of the company written in white, over a green background, and the word “tyres" underneath.
– This performance company is owned by Holley, and provides with automotive performance components. Its headquarters can be found in Bowling Green, Kentuchy.
– If you’ve ever played GTA you will immediately recognize this logo. It basically represents the name of the company, which has an horizontal arrow over the first letter.
– It is an Italian auto-part and accessory company with the main offices in Settimo Torinese, Turin, Italy. Among its products we will mention steering wheels, harnesses, racewear, seats and helmets.
– This logo is extremely minimalistic. It consists of the name of the company written in white, a blue background, and an underline over the word.
– At the beginning it operated only in Japan, but after 1966 it expanded on the international market, more specifically on the USA one.
– Could you really call it a logo if it only contains the name of the company and its main strength (tires)? Either way, this is exactly what the Japanese company has chosen for its logo.
– This company is basically a luxury car modification services provider from Germany. Besides luxury cars it also tweaks performance supercars, custom bikes and luxury SUVs.
– Funky, stylized, white letters and a black background make for this company’s logo.
– The company was established by mechanical engineer Bruno Beccaria in 1975. It merged with the Fiat Group later on. At the moment it produces truck, bus and diesel engines. The headquarters of the company can be found in Turin, Italy.
– This logo only consists of its name written in blue.
– This company has its headquarters in Kirkland, Washington, United States. It produces only medium and heavy-duty Class 8 trucks, as a subsidiary of the PACCAR group. In the past it also manufactured transit buses and school buses.
– Finally, a memorable logo! The subsidiary of PACCAR has opted for a red background, with a small emblem and the name written on the right.
– This motorcycle manufacturer from Milan, Italy was founded in February 1945. It gained more fame after Franco Bertoni won the Italian Grand Prix in 1948.
– The name of the company first rose to prominence in the early twentieth century, identifying a pioneer in the fledgling Italian aeronautics industry: count Giovanni Agusta
– This is one of the most innovative companies at the moment. It specializes in the production of lithium-ion battery packs, and electric powertrain components for Daimler and Toyota.
– Its headquarters can be found in Silicon Valley. It also produces and sells electric cars.
– The Tesla logo comes in a stylish way similar to other car logos. Represented by a stylish capital “T" bearing its name at the top on special fonts, and in the armor shield frame, the logo shows along with other fueled car logos. The company logo represents a major breakthrough in Electric vehicles and edge among other competing car logos in the market.
– The name of the company literally means “double dragons". It is also the fourth largest South Korean vehicle manufacturer.
– Aside from the fact that it is the name of one of the best guitar players in the world, it is also the name of a Spanish car manufacturer from Linares. The company had a rough start, but due to development encouragement, it became better known later on.
– China has one more company to be proud of. We are talking about the automobile manufacturer which was founded in 1997 in Wuhu, Anhui. At the moment it is a state-owned corporation.
– This company’s logo symbolizes an A overlapping an oval. The name of the manufacturer is written underneath in red.
West Coast Customs
– This firm started out as a remodeling company in 1993, under the lead of Ryan Friedlinghaus. Initially, it was found in Orange County, but it moved to Los Angeles. At the moment, it can be found in Corona, California. It became more popular after it receive its very own TV show.
– This is another one of those logos that are impossible to confuse. The name of the company is written in a Graffiti-looking black-blue font.