Published on September 19th, 2013 in Logo Quiz Cars Answers
Logo Quiz Cars Level 4 Answers
• It is a Silicon Valley-based company that designs, manufactures and sells electric cars and electric vehicle powertrain components.
• It is the car that will set the new limits for car manufacturers. Small consumption, silent, good marketing strategies, it will definitely be a success.
• It is a German luxury car manufacturer.
• Mercedes high end line; closed beginning with 2013. Mercedes decided that Maybach could have stilled S Klasse customers.
• It was a British manufacturer of motor vehicles.
• 2005 was a hard year for them. Their ownership rights were transferred after bankruptcy.
• It is the luxury division of automaker Nissan.
• Toyota, Honda and Nissan are top Japanese car constructors and they all have their high end luxury line. Infiniti is Nissan example of refinement.
• It is a British manufacturer of luxury sports cars, based in Gaydon, Warwickshire, England.
• High speed in total control and comfort seems to be their guidance. Their newest model Rapide has 4 doors and is quicker than many 2 doors coupe.
• It is a luxury car modification firm based in Brand, Germany. Besides luxury cars, they also work on performance supercars, luxury SUV and custom bike.
• One of the most prestigious tuning companies for European cars. If you have a Bentley, Mercedes or Ferrari and this is not enough for you, Mansory is the only option.
• It commonly known as GM.
• American company from Detroit. They still own Opel and Saab brands in Europe although the financial difficulties they faced in 2009.
• It is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Honda Motor Company.
• One of their models appeared in the film Iron Man 2 in 2010.
• The factory was constructed on an old airfield in UK after the World War 2.
• The company designs and builds race and production automobiles of light weight and fine handling characteristics.
• It is a Chinese automobile manufacturer.
• One of their models is very similar with Ford Transit because they bought the patent for this car in 1997.
• It is considered to be one of the most reputable Indian industrial houses with market leadership in utility vehicles as well as tractors in India.
• The group not only makes cars. They are in imports/exports, IT, Mechanical, Industrial, Constructions and all types of business in India.
• It is a manufacturer of diesel trucks, buses, and other vehicles, based in Tokyo, Japan.
• Hino was producing cars as well until 1967 before being acquired by Toyota group.
• It was an American manufacturer of high-performance sports cars and high-performance automotive parts in Troy, Michigan, formerly based in Irvine, California.
• They usually modify existing muscle cars such as Corvette, Ford Mustang.
• It is an automaker that operates in Australia, based in Port Melbourne, Victoria.
• Holden is also a mark of General Motors. In latest years their shares dropped dramatically. The only chance they have is a deal with Australian Government.
• It is an Italian brand of scooter manufactured by Piaggio.
• Maybe because of the noise but the name is wasp in Italian. They settle a trend in scooter industry by their retro look.
• It is the third largest manufacturer of heavy-duty trucks in the world
• They were criticised for not paying taxes in the last years although their revenue exceed 10 billion dollars per year.
Please let us know other games you play and you would like hints or answers and we will do our best to provide help for you. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to be in contact with other gamers like you. You could even get new ideas about a new quiz or an old game you used to play.