– We will start the list with one of the most popular car logos and names: Wiesmann. The Weismann logo portrays a gecko and it was chosen to represent the brand because this car “sticks to the road like geckos to a wall”.
– This is a German car manufacturer from Dulmen, Germany. It was founded in 1985 by Martien Wiesmann and Friedhelm Wiesmann. The cars are hand-built in Dulmen.
– The Zastava cars logo features the brand’s initial Z inside an oval shape.
– This brand is known for building versions of Fiat 128 and Fiat 600. The company is based in Kragujevac, Serbia.
– The Carver car logo depicts the initial V inside a blue and silver shield.
– This is a three-wheeled vehicle that uses an automatic balancing technology in order to balance the passenger compartment. This vehicle combines the aspects of a car and a motorcycle. In 2009 the company declared bankruptcy because of the high price of the cars: 30,000 euro. As of 2011, the technology is owned and licensed by Carver Technology.
– The Cizeta car logo features three wolf heads inside a yellow and blue insignia.
– This is an Italian car manufacturer from Modena, Italy established in the 1980s by Claudio Zampolli, a Ferrari dealer and Giorgio Moroder. The name of the brand comes from the Italian pronunciation of Claudio Zimpolli’s initials.
– The Emgrand car logo of this car is a red and black shield-like design.
– This is a Chinese car brand owned by Geely automaker and launched in 2009. The brand was revealed at the 2009 Auto Shanghai show together with other Geely brands, Gleagle and Englon. The literal meaning of the brand is “Imperial brand".
– The Panoz logo features a three leaf clover inside a red and blue vortex-like oval.
– This is an American sports car manufacturer founded in 1989 by Dan Panoz. The company is based in Braselton, Georgia. This is also where the cars are built. Panoz is a big name in race cars manufacturing and racing competitions, but if you’re looking for a Panoz race car for sale, you’ll have to have at least $30,000 available in your pocket.
– The Rover car logo uses the iconic Viking long-ship in red and silver.
– This was a British automotive brand between 1904 and 2005. It was originally launched as a bicycle maker in 1878 and then as a car manufacturer in 1904. There are no Rover cars currently in production, thus the marque is considered dormant.
– The Venturi car logo features an eagle in a blue and red oval shape.
– This is a French car manufacturer known for its luxury electric vehicles. The company was founded in 1984 by Claude Poiraud and Gerard Godefro and the main purpose was to compete in the Gran Tourism market. The brand declared bankruptcy in 2000 and in 2001 the company was purchased by Gildo Pallanca Pastor and focused on electric-powered engines. While you won’t see a Venturi electric car any day soon, they have quite a legacy in the automotive industry.
– The Willys jeep logo features the brand’s name in black hand-written characters.
– This is an American car company known for designing and producing military Jeeps in the 20th century. The company was founded in 1908 by John Willys. There are no Willys cars in the present days.
– The LDV logo features the company’s name inside a geometrical figure.
– This is a British van manufacturer founded in 1993 and based in Birmingham. As of 2009 the company has been defunct and the assets of the company were sold by administrators PricewaterhouseCoopers to China Venture’s firm Eco Concept.
– The Piaggio logo comprises of a spade inside a hexagonal shield.
– This is an Italian company that designs, engineers and manufactures two wheeled motor vehicles and compact commercial cars under seven brands. The company was founded in 1884 and is headquartered in Pontedera, Italy. It currently operates in over 50 countries. In 1946 this company launched the famous Vespa scooter and within ten years they produced over a million units.
– The Liaz logo is made of the company’s name written in upper case characters.
– This is a bus manufacturing company based in Likino-Dulvovo, Russia. It was founded in 1937 and is a subsidiary of GAZ.
– The Proton logo consists of a yellow lion’s head on a green and blue shield.
– This is a Malaysian car manufacturer established in 1983 and based in Shah Alam, Selangor. It also has an additional manufacturing plant in Tanjung, Malim, Perak.
– We are pretty sure that this is one of the car logos and names that you haven’t heard of. The Elfin car logo features the head of an elf on a grey insignia.
– This is an Australian sports car and motor racing manufacturing company founded by Garrie Cooper in 1957. The company is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia and is owned by British racing driver Tom Walkinshaw.
– The Packard logo features a coat of arms symbol with a swan on top.
– This was an American luxury car brand built first produced in 1899. The company was founded by James Ward Packard and it has been out of business since 1958. The headquarters were in Detroit, Michigan. There are no Packard cars in our present times, but history will always keep their memory alive.
– The Zimmer logo comprises of the initial Z inside a pair of yellow wings.
– This is an American car maker based in Syracuse, New York. The company was founded in 1978 by Paul Zimmer and is known for its neo-classic style automobiles.
– The Callaway logo is a red, white and blue flag followed by the company’s name and the slogan “Powerfully Engineered Automobiles".
– The Callaway Cars Inc. is an engine design company known for modifying Chevrolet cars. The company was founded in 1977 by Reeves Callaway and is headquartered in Old Lyme, Connecticut.
– The Shelby logo consists of a black cobra.
– This is a British with American engine sports car produced since 1962. Carroll Shelby International was formed in 2003 from manufacturer Shelby American when, founder and owner, Carroll Shelby took the company public, and additionally forming Shelby Automobiles as a subsidiary from which to continue manufacturing vehicles and parts. The most famous Shelby cars include AC Cobra, the Shelby GT350 and the GT500 Super Snake. You may be familiar with the Shelby GT500 or Eleanor, the Ford Mustang featured in the movie Gone in 60 Seconds.
– The Ram logo features the head of a ram.
– This is an American manufacturer of mid-weight and light pickup trucks established in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auburn Mills, Michigan and is a division of Chrysler.
– The Plymouth car logo depicts a sailing ship in black and white.
– This was an American brand of automobiles produced by the Chrysler Corporation and Daimler Chrysler. The brand was introduced in 1928 and was discontinued in 2008 in favor of the Dodge and Chrysler cars. Some of its most famous models were the Barracuda, the Duster and the Roadrunner. Unfortunately, there are no Plymouh cars in our present days.
– The Invicta car logo features a colorful winged emblem.
– This is a British car manufacturer that has been available intermittently for decades. Initially, the company was based in Cobham, Surrey from 1925 until 1933, then it moved to Chelsea, London and then to Virginia Water, Surrey. The brand was revived and it produced sports cars between 2004 and 2012.
– The Ginetta cars logo depicts the brand’s initial G inside a yellow and green circle.
– This is a British company specialized in building racing and sports cars. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Garforth, Leeds, West Yorkshire.
– The Yugo logo features the initial Y inside an oval.
– This car is also known as the Zastava Koral and is a subcompact car built by the Yugoslav-Serbian corporation Zastava. The car was designed in Italy under the name Fiat 144 and it was first introduced in 1978. You could drive a Yugo car in the U.S. for a while in the 90’s, but now it’s not the case anymore. While it wasn’t the best car for the Americans, some nostalgic can still find a Yugo car for sale on specialized sites.
– The Studebaker logo features the initial S inside a red and blue circle. There have been many Studebaker logos along the years, the latest resembling quite good with the Pepsi logo.
– This was an American brand of wagons and automobiles based in South Bend, Indiana. The company was founded in 1852 and first incorporated in 1868 and was originally a manufacturer of farming wagons, mining and military wagons.
– The Innocenti cars logo features the brand’s name in black and white.
– This was an Italian company founded in 1920 and known for producing Lambretta scooters and automobiles, mainly of British Leyland origins. The brand was discontinued in 1996, after it was purchased by Fiat.
– The Freightliner logo is the brand’s name inside a black shape.
– This is an American truck division that belongs to Daimler Trucks North America LLC. The company is known for producing heavy duty class 8 diesel trucks and also 5-7 trucks. The Freightliner trucks are very popular, especially since they are built on new and innovative technologies. If you are looking for Freightliner trucks for sale, you have to have over $120,000 in your pockets.
– The Eagle logo depicts the head of an eagle inside a black and white shield.
– The Eagle Cars Limited was a brand that was owned by the Chrysler Corporation. It was established in 1988 and was discontinued in 1999.
You’ve done it! You’ve almost finished all the car logos and names. Just one more level left until you finish one of the most exciting car symbols and names games out there: the car logo quiz. How did you find the game thus far? We think it’s pretty awesome. Together, we have managed to answer all the questions up to level 9.
All that is left now, is level 10. If you are planning on playing this game again you should definitely check out the other levels. Who knows, maybe next time you won’t even need any help. If you enjoyed the cars logo quiz game, you should share it with a friend. Make sure to also share with them your cars logos quiz answers page. Good luck on your last level!