– The Scion logo consists of the car’s name inside a silver oval shape.
– This is a brand of automobiles produced by Toyota Motor Corporation. The Scion cars are produced for the North American market, dedicated to the Generation Y consumers. The brand was established in 2002 and its first models went on sale in 2003 in California. The brand is headquartered in Torrance, California.
– The Rambler logo features the initial R inside a red circle.
– This was a car brand first introduced in 1897 and was often named the Kenosha Cadillac, because of the manufacturing place. You won’t see a Rambler car nearby, but it has an interesting history and a legacy worth mentioning.
– The Riley logo features the brand’s name inside a blue rhomboidal shape.
– This was a British and bicycle manufacturer established in 1890. The brand was discontinued in 1969 after being purchased by British Leyland, so no Riley car for you!
– The Seat car logo features the company’s initial S in silver.
– This is a Spanish car maker headquartered in Martorell, Spain. The company was founded in 1950 and is now a subsidiary of Volkswagen Group.
– The Smart logo features a letter C and a yellow arrow on a black background followed by the company’s name. The Smart car logo has a deeper meaning, as the letter “c” is for “compact” and the arrow for “forward thinking”.
– This is the most famous micro car in the world. It belongs to the Daimler AG and it’s based in Boblingen, Germany.
– The Spyker logo depicts the rotary engine of an airplane. This is a direct reference to the fact that the company initially manufactured aircraft.
– Spyker Cars is a Dutch sports car brand founded in 1999 and headquartered in Zeevolde, Netherlands.
– You have definitely never heart of car logos and names like this one. The Steyr logo features the company’s name inside a bulls-eye target.
– This was an Austrian car manufacturer based in Steyr, Austria and founded in 1864. Since 2001 the company has been defunct and there are no Steyr cars in the streets right now.
– The Tatra logo consists of the brand’s name inside a red insignia.
– This is a car manufacturer founded in 1850 and based in Korivnice, Czech Republic. This company produced the first motor car in central Europe and also one of the first cars in the world.
– The Tavria logo features a griffon on a shield.
– This was a line of subcompact cars produced by the manufacturer ZAZ.
– The Trabant logo depicts the initial S inside a circle and the name of the car below it and stands for a legendary German cars company.
– This was the most common vehicle in East Germany. The Trabant car has been manufactured from 1957 until 1990 in East Germany and then from 1991 in Germany. It had plenty of success in Eastern European countries too back in its days.
– The Triumph logo features the brand’s name inside a laurel badge.
– This was a British manufacturer that produced cars and motors and was founded in 1885. The brand is currently owned by BMW. Back in the day, you could see a Triumph motorcycle logo quite often in the streets, as they had pretty popular products. Unfortunately, now you won’t have the opportunity to drive Triumph cars anymore.
– The TVR logo consists of the brand’s name in upper case letters.
– This is a British manufacturer of sports cars, especially lightweight sports cars. It was once the third-largest sports car manufacturer in the world, with a diverse range of coupe cars and convertibles. The brand was sold in 2013 to Les Edgar and TVR cars are said to return sometimes in the future.
– The Unimog logo features the brand’s name in black upper-case characters.
– This is a brand of four-wheel drive medium trucks produced by Mercedes-Benz and a division of Daimler AG. This brand of trucks is produced in Worth am Rhein, Germany, in the Mercedes truck plant.
– The Vauxhall logo consists of a griffon holding a flag with the initial V inside an insignia. The present Vauxhall car logo is the result of a rebranding campaign that took place in 2008.
– This is a British car manufacturer headquartered in Luton, Bedfordshire and a registered name of General Motors UK Limited. The brand is also a subsidiary of Adam Opel AG, so basically, the Vauxhall cars are known in the rest of Europe as Opel cars. The company is known for selling passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
– The Westfield logo features a design that resembles a stylized sun inside a circle, standing for the Westfield cars.
– This company manufactures sports cars and their main product line is inspired by the famous Lotus Seven car. The company was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Dudley Road, Kingswinford, England.
You are so close to the finish line. Two more levels of car logo quiz and you will finish the game. Can you feel the excitement burning in your guts? Guessing car symbols and names can be very challenging so you must feel like quitting from time to time. This is natural, especially considering that the last levels are the hardest. So before proceeding to car logo quiz level 8, you should take a break to relax and prepare yourself. There are many more car logos and names awaiting.