– First in our list of car logos and names is PGO. The PGO cars logo consists of the brand’s name inside a black shield.
– This is a French car manufacturer known for producing sports cars. The company was founded in 1985 and it operates in the same market as Wiesmann, Lotus, Morgan and Donkervoort. It began as a producer of car replicas and then moved to making their own cars. The PGO cars include models such as the Speedster II or the Hemera.
– The DeLorean logo features the brand’s name in upper case black letters.
– This is an automobile manufacturer founded in 1975 by John DeLorean. The company went bankrupt in 1982. You might remember at least one DeLorean car because it was featured in the blockbuster trilogy Back to the Future. It is actually a still very famous vehicle.
– Here’s another one of those lesser known car logos and names. The Fisker logo features the car’s name inside a blue and red insignia.
– This is an American car maker based in Anaheim, California. The first Fisker car produced was the Fisker Karma, one of the first plug-in electric vehicles in the world. The car debuted at the North American International Auto Show in 2008. The production was suspended in 2012 because of financial problems, which means you won’t see a Fisker car logo around you any time soon.
– The Franklin logo is represented by the company’s name in hand-written characters.
– This was an American company that manufactured automobiles founded in 1893 by Herbert H. Franklin. In 1902 he introduced the first automobile of this brand. The brand went bankrupt during the Great Depression but is still remembered as a luxury brand of cars.
– The GAZ logo consists of a deer inside a brown shield.
– This is a Russian car brand started in 1932 as a cooperative company between Ford and the Soviet Union. The headquarters are in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia. The company is quite successful and registered financial gain in the last years with many models of GAZ cars.
– The Jawa logo consists of a winged circle inside a red oval. You will see this logo on any Jawa motorcycle, because if you are a fan, you know what this company does.
– This is a motorcycle manufacturer from Prague, Czechoslovakia founded in 1929 by Frantisek Janecek.
– The Kaipan logo features a yellow circle design and the company’s name.
– This is a Czech car manufacturer that mainly produces roadsters. The company was founded in 1991 but released its first car in 1997. There are about 170 cars of this brand produced to this day.
– The Kamaz logo features a running horse and the name of the company below it.
– This is a Russian truck manufacturer based in Naberezhnye, Tatarstan, Russian Federation. The company was founded in 1976 and is the largest truck producer in Russia and the CIS. There are about 93,000 trucks produced per year.
– The Lada logo depicts a Viking sailing ship inside a blue oval. The Lada cars logo depicts a a shallow-draft river sailing ship called lad’ya in Russian.
– This a Russian car brand based in Tolyatti, Samara Oblast. It was originally sold under the name of Zhiguli and became popular in Russia and Eastern Europe during the last two decades if the Soviet era.
– The Marussia logo is a blue, white and red shield in the shape of the letter M.
– This was a Russian sports car manufacturer founded in 2007. The company designed, developed and produced the B1 and B2 sports cars in Russia. As of 2014 the company has been defunct.
– The Mitsuoka logo consists in a blue abstract figure resembling a vessel anchor with the company’s name written in blue uppercase letters.
– This is a Japanese car company founded in 1968 and known for imitating British vehicles from the 1950s and the 1960s. It is one of the youngest car manufacturers in Japan and its current cars are based on Nissans and Infinitis.
– The MG logo consists of the brand’s name in a golden shield.
– This was a British sports car manufacturer founded in the 1920s by Cecil Kimber. The company is famous for its two-seat open sports cars. It was one of the most famous car logos of its times, but now the company is defunct.
– The MAZ logo features the brand’s name in a special arrangement (the middle letter is larger than the other two).
– The car Maz automotive manufacturer is from Belarus and was founded in 1944 and based in Minsk, Belarus. It is one of the largest truck, bus and trolleybuses manufacturers in Eastern Europe.
– This may not be one of the popular car logos and names, but it has a fairly simple logo. The Talbot logo consists of the initial T inside a red circle.
– This was a car brand that existed from 1903 until 1992, once owned by Peugeot. This car won the 1981 World Rally Championship constructor’s title. It also participated in Formula One. Unfortunately, you won’t see any more Talbot cars racing.
– The Bufori logo features the company’s name in gold characters.
– This is a brand of hand-built automobiles that are inspired by American coupes of the 1930s. The company was founded in 1986 and it is headquartered in Kepong, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Its name is an acronym that stands for “beautiful, unique, fantastic, original, romantic and irresistible.
You have 3 more levels and you’ll finish the car logo quiz games. At this point we can assume that you have already gathered information from several other levels. Advancing to level 8 without a lot of help truly means that you have a brilliant mind. Not many can tell car logos and names from one-another. Make sure you use this skill to put use in your future studies.