– The British Leyland logo features the initial L inside a helix and the brand’s name in a blue rectangle.
– This was a British company that manufactured vehicles. It was founded in 1968 and was called British Leyland Motor Corporation Ltd. The brand has been defunct since 1986. Today, MINI, Jaguar Land Rover and Leyland Trucks (now owned by BMW Group, TATA and Paccar, respectively) are the three most prominent former parts of British Leyland which are still active in the automotive industry.
– The Caparo logo features a striped rhomboidal figure and the name of the company below it.
– This is a British company founded by Lord Paul that manufactures and markets steel and engineering products. The company operates in more than 80 locations worldwide and employs more than 8,000 people.
– The logo Dacia features represents the car’s name inside a metallic shield-like figure.
– This is a Romanian car manufacturer and a subsidiary of Renault. The company was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Mioveni, Arges, Romania. The Dacia manufacturing plant is currently Europe’s fifthbiggest car manufacturing facility in terms of volume produced with a total of 412,718 units delivered in 2013. The Dacia brand is marketed in most of the Western and Eastern European countries, as well as in some Northern African countries and Middle East countries.
– The De Tomaso logo comprises of the initials D and T in a modern shape.
– This is an Italian company that manufactures cars. It was founded in Modena in 1959 by Alejandro de Tomaso and it originally produced prototypes and racing cars. The company made a Formula One in 1970 for the team of Frank Williams. From 1976 to 1993 it was the owner of Maserati.
– The Geely logo features a triangle that looks like the peak of a mountain inside a blue insignia, although they say Geely may have used in the past a logo resembling that of Toyota.
– This is a Chinese car manufacturer headquartered in Binjiang District, Hangzhou, China. The company produces motorcycles, automobiles, engines and transmissions. It was founded in 1986 and some of its passenger cars brands include Englon, Emgrand and Volvo.
– The GMC logo is represented by the brand’s name in upper case red characters.
– This is a famous car division of General Motors that produces trucks and utility vehicles mostly. The company was founded in 1912 and is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan. It is known for selling buses, commercial trucks, pickups, vans, sport utility vehicles and military vehicles.
– The Gumpert logo features a griffon on a red shield.
– This is a German manufacturer of super-cars headquartered in Altenburg. The company was founded by Roland Gumpert in 2004. In 2001, Roland Gumpert proposed a new generation sports car, one that would be race-ready yet also street-legal. Roland Meyer asked him to assist in building a prototype sports car. Audi approved Gumpert’s involvement in this project on the condition that the new sports car would be a series product and not a prototype. The result of these efforts was the Apollo, a car that made history on the Top Gear Power Lap track. The company filed for bankruptcy and went into liquidation in 2013.
– After so many unknown companies, it’s nice to find car logos and names that you can recognize.The Hummer logo features the brand’s name in black letters on a white background.
– This was a brand of trucks and SUVs founded in 1992. In 1998 the brand was bought by General Motors and marketed three vehicles: the Hummer H1, the H2 and H3. The last Hummmer to roll out was the Hummer H3 in 2010. The Hummer name lives through its license and trademarks.
– The Lagonda logo consists of the brand’s name inside a winged silver emblem.
– This is a British luxury car brand established in 1906 and owned by Aston Martin since 1947. At the 2009 Geneva Motor Show, Aston Martin unveiled a 4WD, 4-seat SUV to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the first Lagonda car. It includes a V12 engine and 22-inch wheels.
– The Laraki logo looks like an abstract bird inside an orange insignia.
– This is a Moroccan automobile company based in Casablanca that develops and sells luxury high-performance sports cars. The company announced two concept models: one in 2002 called the Fulgura and one in 2005 called Borac.
– The Lister logo consists of three swords inside a yellow and green insignia.
– This is a British sports car brand founded by George Lister in 1954 and known for its involvement in motorsport. Since 2013 the brand has been owned by Warranty Wise Insurance Services.
– The Luxgen logo features the brand’s initial L inside a black and silver rectangle shape.
– This is a Taiwanese automaker founded in January 2009 and headquartered in Sanyi, Miaoli, Taiwan. The brand is a subsidiary of Yulon Motor. This brand of vehicles is being produced in Hangzhou, China. The slogan of this brand is “Think Ahead".
– The Morgan logo features the brand’s name and a cross inside a winged insignia.
– This is a British car manufacturer founded in 1910 by Henry Frederick Stanley Morgan based in Malvern, Worcestershire. This company produced 640 cars in 2007, all made by hand. The waiting list for one of these cars is usually one to two years. A visitor centre and museum feature exhibits about the company’s history from Edwardian times until the present day, developments in automobile technology, and a display of automobiles. There are also a guided tours of the factory.
– The Noble logo comprises of the brand’s name inside a yellow rectangle.
– This is a British sports car brand. It was established in 1999 by Lee Noble in Leeds, West Yorkshire and is known for producing high-speed sports cars.
– This is definitely one of the car logos and names that you have never heard of. The Oltcit logo features a star shaped figure inside an oval.
– This was a Romanian-French car manufacturer assembled in Craiova, Romania founded in 1976. The company has been defunct since 1991.
This wraps up level 6 of our car logo quiz answers page. We are positive that you found them useful in your mission of completing the game. If you have any suggestions for improvement feel free to drop us a message. Also, if any car logos and names are unknown to you, you should keep in mind that as you advance in the car logo quiz game, the levels are becoming harder and harder. It is not unusual for you to encounter companies that no longer exist, or of which you may have never heard of. The automotive industry is extremely vast, and it is impossible for one person to know all the car symbols and names.