– Our list of car logos and names begins with Koenigsegg. The Koenigsegg logo is a blue and orange shield-shape icon.
– This is a Swedish manufacturer known for its high-performance sports cars based in Angelholm. If you are into super – cars, you know that a Koenigsegg iconic car was featured in the movie Need for Speed and that In December 2010 the Koenigsegg Agera won the BBC Top Gear Hypercar of the Year Award.
– The McLaren logo consists of the car’s name and a red symbol shaped like a boomerang.
– This is a British manufacturer of high-performance vehicles established in 1989 and was initially a producer of road cars based on the Formula One technology. The McClaren name is almost synonym with the F1 race.
– The Pagani logo consists of the car’s name inside a silver oval shape.
– This is an Italian manufacturer of sports cars founded in 1992 by Horacio Pagani and based in San Cesario sul Panaro, Italy. One of the most important and famous models Pagani is known for is its Zonda car, its first model.
– The Saturn logo consists of 2 curved lines inside a red square. It looks a bit like the Saturn rings, but the resemblance is not that obvious.
– This was a brand of cars established in 1985 as a subsidiary of General Motors and discontinued in 2010. The Saturn Corporation marketed itself as a “different kind of car company” and had some success for a while. Unfortunately, the last Saturn car logos to be seen were on the Outlook model, which didn’t survive either the market changes.
– The Scania logo depicts the crowned head of a Griffin from the coat of arms of the province of Scania.
– This is a world-famous Swedish company that manufactures buses, heavy trucks, chassis and diesel engines for heavy-duty vehicles. The company was founded in 1891 in Sodertalje, Sweden and is one of the largest truck brands in the world today.
– The DAF Trucks logo consists of the brand’s name in blue characters underlined by a red line.
– This is a Dutch manufacturer of trucks and a division of PACCAR. The headquarters are in Eindhoven and the cabs are produced in Belgium. For a small company, DAF made a huge amount of prototypes. Also, famous coach builders like Giovanni Michelotti and OSI made cars based on the DAF technique
– The ERF logo features the truck’s name in red characters and two diagonal lines.
– This was a British truck manufacturer established in 1933 by Dennis Foden. The truck were manufactured in Sandbach, Cheshire but the factory was closed down in 2002. Unfortunately, they were never a big company with solid grounds and sales and given the pressure in the market, they failed to succeed to competition.
– The Mack truck logo consists of a bulldog and the name of the company inside a silver oval. The Mack logo dates back to 1921 and was designed for the AB chain drive model, while made the official corporate logo in 1922.
– This is an American company that manufactures trucks. It was founded in 1900 as the Mack Brothers Company and nowadays it has its headquarters in Greensboro, North Carolina. Its first truck was manufactured in 1907. The entire line of products comes from Macungie, Pennsylvania.
– The Hommell logo features 3 wheat ears inside a black circle. This is one of the car logos and names that you probably didn’t hear of before.
– This is a French car manufacturer founded in 1990 by Michel Hommell. The company has its headquarters in Loheac, Brittany. The first car of this brand was first introduced in 1994 at the Geneva Motor Show. However, in December 2003, the production was stopped for financial reasons.
– The Abarth logo comprises of a red and yellow shield insignia with a stylized scorpion on a red and yellow background.
– This is a world-famous Italian racing car manufacturer founded in 1949 and headquartered in Turin, Italy. The company was purchased by Fiat in 1971 and it became the racing department of Fiat. One of the most famous Abarth models is the Abarth 595, derived from Fiat 500.
– The Brabus logo features the initial B inside a circle against a blue rectangle shape.
– This is a tuning company founded in 1977 in Bottrop, Germany. It specializes in Mercedes Benz, Maybach and Smart vehicles. Brabus became the largest Mercedes tuner, other than Mercedes-AMG which became a DaimlerChrysler affiliate in the 1990s. If you like super cars, you might want to take a closer look into the Brabus Rocket model.
– The Aston Martin logo contains a green rectangle on top of white wings, with the company’s name in uppercase characters. It is one of the most famous car logos in the world, as it is a symbol of class and style, not to mention high performance. You saw the Aston Martin car logo in a James Bond movie and usually you will see it around celebrities.
– This company is famous for their high-end cars. It’s a British company headquartered in Gaydon, Warwickshire and founded by Lionel Martin and Robert Bamford in 1913.
– The Astra logo consists of a winged initial A followed by the name of the company in green. You should not mistake the Astra company name with the Opel Astra model, as they are completely different things.
– This is an Italian brand of trucks, construction dump trucks, military and heavy transport vehicles. The company was founded in 1946 and has been a member of Iveco since 1986. Its headquarters are in Piacenza, Italy.
– The Aixam logo features the initial A inside a blue and red circle.
– This is a French car manufacturer founded in 1983 and based in Aix-les-Baines, Savoie. The brand is known for making microcars.
– The Brilliance logo consists of a silver symbol and the name of the company.
– This is a Chinese automotive manufacturing company based in Shenyang, China. The company produces automobiles, microvans and car components. Its principal activity is the design, development, manufacture and sale of passenger cars sold under the Brilliance brand and a few years ago ranked on the eight place among Chinese vehicle makers in terms of production volume.
This concludes level 5 of the logo quiz cars answers page. We hope you have found the answers you were looking for, and if you didn’t, you should definitely check out our other levels. There’s bound to be the car logo you were looking for somewhere. For more information about car symbols and names, check all of our logo quiz cars answers. Also, don’t forget to share he hints that you’ve found with your friends. They will definitely appreciate it you sharing hints about car logos and names.