– The Lincoln logo consists of a star emblem and the name of the company beside it.
– This is an American company that sells luxury cars. It is a division of the Ford Motor Company and a subsidiary of Ford since 1922. The company was founded in 1917 by Henry M. Leland and is famous for its limousines. It was chosen first option for presidential limousines in United States since last century. While the Lincoln car logo can be seen primarily in North America and the Middle East, by the end of 2014, Lincoln intends to bring the luxury vehicles to China too.
– The Land Rover logo comprises of a green oval structure with the company’s name inside it in silver letters. This is a British car manufacturer with its headquarters in Gaydon, Warwickshire, United Kingdom which specialises in four-wheel-drive vehicles. One of the oldest four wheel drive in the world, their newest model is considered a threat to Mercedes S Klasse due to the comfort and luxury that it offers.
– When you think about powerful cars, you think about this particular brand of automobiles. Some of this brand’s famous car models include Discovery, Range Rover and Freelander.
– The Peugeot logo features a standing lion and is one of the most recognizable car logos in the world. Peugeot is a world-famous French car brand, part of PSA Peugeot Citroën group and the second largest auto maker in Europe. Its history can be traced to 1891, when the first car under this brand was manufactured.
– What is impressive about this company and also the Peugeot car logo is that they share a common history. Unlike other car makers, who changed the logos throughout the years, the Peugeot lion logo can also be traced back to 1891.
– The Saab logo comprises of the head of a red griffin wearing a golden crown, enclosed in a blue round shape. This auto company was a famous Swedish car manufacturer established in 1945 and headquartered in Trollhattan, Sweden. All models had number 9 in their name. Between 1968 and 1995, Saab was in a merger with commercial vehicles manufacturer Scania, but now all Saab cars are gone.
– You won’t see a Saab car logo too soon, because the factories are now closed, as the company didn’t survive in this economic climate.
– The Honda logo incorporates the initial “H" drawn in a very simple, unique and identifiable style, presenting a world famous Japanese auto manufacturer. The Honda logos can be seen on automobiles, motorcycles, jet engines and other related products. It’s currently headquartered in Hamamatsu, Japan.
– Recognized as a high quality car manufacturer, the cars are reliable and come with 5 years warranty without any mileage constrain. Honda has been the world’s largest motorcycle manufacturer since 1959.
– This Hyundai logo is one of the most recognizable car logos ever and it consists of an oval-shaped letter “H". However, a new Hyundai logo depicts two overlapped triangles in green and yellow.
– Hyundai is a leading South Korean car manufacturer headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. It was founded by Chung Ju-Yung in 1967 and currently has more than 58,000 employees worldwide. Hyundai Santa Fe is the best sold SUV in Europe and a few states in US. It is relatively cheap comparing with what it offers, but Hyundai fans know that other models, such as the Hyundai Elantra, Genesis, Equus or Tiburon, and generally any Hyundai sedan or coupe, are a good choice of a car in terms of quality.
– The Lamborgini logo comprises of a shield and a golden snorting bull symbol inside it. The Lamborghini bull logo stands for power, speed and strength and is one of the most easily recognizable car logos in the world, especially among super – cars lovers. If you know what a Lamborghini Murcielago or a Lamborghini Gallardo are, then you know these cars are not only super fast, but also designed to blow your mind.
– This Italian Luxury sports car manufacturer was founded in Sant’Agata Bolognese, Italy in 1963 by Ferruccio Lamborghini. It’s currently part of Volkswagen Group and the brand is famous for its high-performance sport cars and concept cars.
– The Porsche logo symbolizes the coat of arms of Stuttgart, a horse, antlers and red and black stripes. The Porsche design logo is quite complex and the Porsche car logo suffered a few transformations along the years, but even today, it stands for one of the most profitable car companies in the world. It claims to have the highest profit per unit sold of any car company in the world. Their 2014 Panamera model is powered by electric motors offering more than 400 HP with a mileage at over 40MPG.
– Porsche is a famous German luxury sports cars manufacturer founded in 1931 by Ferdinand Porsche and is known for powerful and exclusive sports cars. It also has one of the most popular car logos and names in the world.
– This brand is very easy to guess because the logo says it all: The Jaguar car logo features a silver leaping Jaguar. However, the new Jaguar car logo is a revamped form of the old one, with a reworked Leaper and fonts. If you take a loot at different versions of Jaguar cars logo, you will probably like the new one better, as it has some interesting finishing.
– Jaguar is a famous a British luxury and sports car manufacturer, headquartered in Whitley, Coventry, England, synonymous with luxury sport cars. It was founded in 1922 in England and it’s currently a subsidiary of Tata Motors, representing an English symbol of wealth and distinction, with over 100 years of history. The cars are dynamic and luxurious in the same time.
– The BMW logo is a very famous car logo which contains a thick black circle bordered by a smooth silver outline holding the company’s name in a prominent position. The core of the circle is broke up into four quadrants with national colors of Bavaria – blue and white. The BMW logo history can be traced back to 1929, when first used in a BMW advertisement.
– This a famous German automobile, motorcycle and engine maker based in Munich, Bavaria. It was founded in 1917 by Franz Josef Popp. Currently, the company has about 100,000 employees around the world. The BMW logos can be seen everywhere in the world, but what is BMW known for best is that it represents the ultimate German muscle car maker, with their M division being one of the fastest salon cars on streets.
– The Bugatti logo features the car’s name inside a red oval shape and stands for a former French automaker famous for manufacturing high-performance vehicles. The company was established in 1909 by Ettore Bugatti. Today the brand is owned by the famous German car company Volkswagen and still delivers some of the most powerful and exclusive sports cars in the world.
– Any Bugatti car is so powerful that need special tires. At over 300 km/hours normal tires would explode. One of the most famous models is the Veyron, a legendary sports cars only a few chosen ones can afford or drive.
– The Renault logo is a silver rhomboid figure on a yellow background and if you’re a car fan, you have to know it. The Renault cars logos have changed in the past, the newest Renault car logo dating back to 2007.
– This brand is a famous French car manufacturer created by Louis Renault in 1899 with two subsidiaries in Romania and South Korea and a controlling stake in Nissan, making it the fourth-largest automotive group in the world. The company is producing cars, vans, and in the past, auto rail vehicles, trucks, tractors, tanks, and also buses/coaches. Although they manufacture cars for different competitions, (Formula 1 being the most important it is known for), their car models are also a good option for low and middle budget cars as well because of low consumption and good standard of finishing.
– The Rolls Royce logo features two Rs on a blue background. One of the most famous (and most expensive) Rolls Royce car models to roll out was the Phantom in 2003.
– This is one of the most famous British luxury car producers which also manufactured aero-engines from 1914 until 1973. The brand was founded by two men: Charles Rolls and Henry Royce. Nowadays, it is a British multinational power Systems Company headquartered in the City of Westminster, London, United Kingdom. Symbol of luxury and opulence, the company is one of the few car makers that are still using the opposite system for opening doors these days.
– The Bentley cars logo comprises of two flying wings with a circle in the middle containing the brand’s first letter. However, the Bentley car logo can also be interpreted and related to an airplane because of history of this brand during World War II. The engines are very powerful and they can reach 0-62 in under 5 sec.
– This is another world famous British car manufacturer who makes luxury cars. It was founded by the brothers Bentley in 1919 and it’s currently headquartered in Crewe, Cheshire, UK.
– The Mazda logo features the brand’s initial M in such a way that it resembles a pair of wings. Out of all the companies, this one has one of the most well-known car logos and names in the industry. The Mazda car logo changed along the years and this new winged logo was introduced in 1997.
– This is a famous global Japanese automaker founded in 1920 by Jujiro Matsuda. The company was originally called Toyo Cork Kogyo Co. Ltd., and was changed into the current one in 1984. The headquarters are in Fuchu, Aki District, Hiroshima. One of their most successful models is the Mazda RX-7.
– The Subaru logo comprises of 6 stars enclosed in a blue and silver oval insignia. Many people are interested in the Subaru logo meaning, and here is the explanation: Subaru is the Japanese name for the Pleiades star cluster (M45, or “The Seven Sisters”), which in turn inspires the Subaru logo and alludes to the companies that merged to create Fuji Heavy Industries, the parent company of Subaru.
– This is a famous Japanese car that was established in 1953 by Kenji Kita. The company is headquartered in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan. It produces reliable car at excellent prices. Subaru Impreza became famous for several rallyies won. They offer many turbocharged versions of their passenger cars, such as the Impreza WRX.
You’ve finally finished the car logo quiz answers level 3 page. Congratulations! We hope you’ll guess all the car logos and names for the next level. In case you don’t, you can always check with our car logo quiz answer level 4 hints page. Good luck on your next level!
We hope you found our page useful and you manage to reach level 4 of Logo Quiz Cars for Android.
See you next time you need hints or solutions for quiz games. Please +1 our page in order to find us easier when needed.