– Number one on our list of car logos and names is an extremely popular company. The Ducati logo consists of the brand’s name inside a red shield-like symbol. If you are a bike fan, you recognize this logo anywhere even if the company changed a few Ducati logos throughout history.
– You might know this brand as it is an Italian company famous for designing and manufacturing motorcycles. It was founded in 1926 by Antonio Cavalieri Ducati and is now headquartered in Bologna, Italy. The brand is currently owned by Audi through its Italian subsidiary Lamborghini.
– The Alpina logo features a red and blue coat of arms symbol.
– This is a German automobile manufacturer based in Buchloe, Germany. The company was founded in 1965 and it works closely with BMW. Just as all German cars, Alpina cars are also technologically reliable and powerful.
– The Artega logo depicts a tree and a dog inside a shield.
– This was a German sports car manufacturer founded in 2006 by Klaus Dieter Frers, based in Delbruck, Germany. The company filed for bankruptcy in 2012.
– The Western Star logo comprises of the initial W and a red star inside it.
– The Western Star Trucks Sales Inc. is an American truck manufacturer founded in 1967 and headquartered in Portland, Oregon. The brand is a subsidiary of Daimler Trucks.
– The Navistar logo features the brand’s name in green characters.
– This is an American company that manufactures commercial trucks, MaxxForce brand diesel engines, Workhorse brand chassis for motor homes and step vans. It also produces school buses and commercial buses. The Nvistar trucks, parts, components and services are sold through a network of nearly 1,000 dealer outlets in the United States, Canada, Brazil, and Mexico and more than 60 dealers in 90 countries throughout the world.
– The Avia logo features a swallow inside an oval shape.
– This is a Czech company that produces trucks. The company was founded in 1919 and it became a part of Skoda in 1928.
– The logo features a stylized initial T on a red background.
– This is a Brazilian company that manufactures off-road vehicles. The company was founded in 1995, in Horizonte, Ceara. One of this company’s cars was featured in the Dakar Rally race.
– The Bricklin logo features the brand’s initial B inside a yellow rectangles.
– This was a brand of sports car that had gull wings doors and was manufactured from 1974 until 1976. The cars were produced in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.
– The Facel Vega cars logo comprises of the brand’s initials inside a black and yellow circle.
– This was a brand of cars produced by a French manufacturer from 1054 until 1964. The first model was introduced at the Paris Auto Show in 1954.
– Here’s an example of car logos and names that is not familiar. The Bitter Cars logo features the brand’s initial B inside a brown rectangle.
– This is a premium sports-luxury car produced in Germany and then in Austria. It was founded by Erich Bitter in 1971 and the company produced cars between 1973 and 1989.
– The Neoplan logo is the company’s name in blue characters.
– This is a German company that manufactures buses, trolleys and coaches. It was founded in 1935 and is now a subsidiary of MAN SE.
– The Wartburg logo is the company’s name in hand-written font type.
– This Wartburg car was a car brand manufactured in East Germany. Its name derives from the Wartburg Castle in Eisenach, Germany.
– The Robur logo features the brand’s name written in irregular letters.
– This was a brand that belonged to the Volkseigener Betrieb of East Germany. It was specialized in producing 3-ton trucks. The trucks were produced in Zittau and until 1946 they were named Phanomen (which means phenomenon).
– The Naza logo consists of the brand’s name inside a yellow circle.
– This is a Malaysian company that began in 1975 as a motor trading business. It is known for dealing with vehicles and bikes, and is the franchise holder for many car brands like Ferrari, Maserati, Peugeot, Citroen, Chevrolet and others. The company is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
– The Perodua logo comprises of two green and red forms inside a silver oval shield.
– This is Malaysia’s second largest car maker after Proton. The company was established in 1992 and launched its first car called Perodua Kancil in 1994. The headquarters are in in the city of Serendah, Selangor, Malaysia.
– The Mastretta logo features the car’s name inside a green, white and red shield.
– This is a Mexican car manufacturer and design studio founded in 1986 by Daniel Mastretta. The company is known for producing a small number of kit cars called Tecnoidea and Unidiseno. It is headquartered in Mexico City. However, the Mastretta sports cars are quite successful among the connoisseur.
– The Marcos logo features the brand’s name inside a star-shaped oval emblem.
– This was a British sports car manufacturer founded in 1959 by Jem Marsh and Frank Costin. There were about seven Marcos cars produced under this brand before the company was closed down in 2007. The company was headquartered in Kenilworth, England.
– The Jensen logo features the car’s name inside a yellow-green circle.
– This was a British manufacturer known for its sports cars and commercial vehicles. The company was founded in 1934 and was based in Lyng, West Bromwich. It ceases trading cars in 1976, so you won’t find a Jensen car anytime soon.
– The Hilmann car logo depicts the company’s name inside a winged emblem.
– This is a British car brand created by the Hillman Motor Car Company, which was founded in 1907. Before 1907 the company had built bicycles and was based in Ryton-on-Dunsmore. The brand was under Chrysler until 1976. Hillman cars are no longer among us, as you may have realized.
– The Coda logo is a white and grey circle that resembles a car wheel.
– This is an American car company that was known for its electric cars and now designs, lithium-iron phosphate battery systems. The Coda electric car was sold in 117 units in the United States by 2013. The Coda car company may have been subjected to bad review or something similar, as it filed for bankruptcy in 2013.
– The Duesenberg logo is made of the company’s name and the number 8 on a golden eagle.
– This is an American manufacturer of luxury cars, founded in Des Moines, Iowa by August Duesenberg and Frederick Duesenberg. The Duesenberg car company was active from 1913 to 1937 and the distinctive feature of the Duesenberg cars was the “bowtie" style of its front bumper.
– The Nash car logo features the company’s name inside a silver emblem.
– This was an American car manufacturer founded in 1916 and based in Kenosha, Wisconsin. The Nash car was known for pioneering unitary construction, heating and ventilation systems and seat belts. The company was discontinued in 1954.
– The Sisu cars logo features the brand’s name inside a red and blue square.
– This is a Finnish truck company founded in 1931 and based in Raseborg, Finland. Its name means guts, grit and determination in Finnish.
– The Setra logo features the bus name in bold letters.
– This is a German bus manufacturer, a subsidiary of Daimler AG. The first bus under this brand was introduced in 1951 and it featured a self-supporting body.
– The Foton logo features a discontinued triangle inside a circle.
– This is a Chinese company known for manufacturing buses, trucks, sport utility vehicles and agricultural machinery. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Changping, Beijing.
– The Byd logo stands for the BYD Co Ltd company which designs, develops, manufactures and sales passenger cars and buses. In 2013 this brand sold about 506,189 passenger Byd cars in China, making it the largest selling Chinese brand.
– This is a Chinese automobile manufacturer founded in 2003 and based in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province.
– The Great Wall logo depicts and abstract oval shape and the company’s name in red characters.
– This is a Chinese car manufacturer founded in 1984 and as of 2010 this is China’s largest SUV producer. The company was named after the Great Wall of China. In the last years, the company rose to three places to rank as the seventh largest Chinese automaker and made just over 675,000 Great Wall cars.
– The Hispano cars logo features the company’s name in uppercase letters.
– This was a Spanish automotive and engineering company known for its luxury cars and aviation engines. The company was founded in 1904 and was discontinued in 1968. It was based in Barcelona, Spain.
– The Pars Khodro logo consists of a triangle-like symbol.
– This is an Iranian automobile manufacturer founded in 1967 and based in Tehran, Iran. The brand is known for being the first manufacturer of sport utility vehicles in Iran.
– The Saipa cars logo consists of an orange symbol.
– This is the second largest automobile manufacturer in Iran. It was founded in 1966 and based in Tehran, Iran. It now builds mostly Korean cars but it also has its own range of cars.
– The Elva logo features the brand’s name inside a green and white triangle.
– This was a British sports and racing car manufacturer based in Bexhill, then Hastings and Rye, East Sussex. The company was founded in 1955 by Frank G. Nichols and its name was inspired by the French phrase “elle va" which means “she goes".
– The Minardi logo consists of a yellow lion holding a sword and the Italian flag below it.
– This was an Italian automobile racing and constructor founded in 1979 by Giancarlo Minardi.
– The Veritas logo features a spiked silver symbol.
– This was a West German sports and race car company based in Hausen am Andelsbach.
– The Autobacs logo is made of an orange shape.
– This is a manufacturer of automotive parts and accessories based in Japan. The company was founded in 1947 and it has branches primarily in Asia and France. It is headquartered in Toyosu, Kotu, Tokyo.
– The Donkervoort logo features the car’s name inside a red winged emblem.
– This is a Dutch manufacturer of hand-built and ultra light sports cars. It is based in Llystad, Netherlands and was founded in 1978 by Joop Donkervoort.
We are finally done with the car logo quiz game. How many car logos and names did you guess on your own? We’d love to know. There are no more questions (at least not at the moment). If there will be any new levels emerging we will definitely post more car logo quiz answers later. In the meanwhile, stay tuned and check our other games, and come back to the automotive category of games to check for new posts.