– The Ligue 1 logo portrays a football in a stylized manner.
– This is the French professional league for association football clubs and the France’s most important football competition. The league was founded in 1932 and is number six in top national leagues.
– The Nautica logo is made of a ship sails followed by the name of the brand in blue characters.
– This is an American apparel brand of mainly men’s sportswear. The brand was founded in 1983 by designer David Chu and was purchased by the VF Corporation in 2003. The name of the brand means “seamanship" in Italian.
– The NBA logo portrays a basketball player on a red and blue background.
– This is the men’s professional basketball league in North America. Founded in 1946, it is considered the most important basketball league in the world. The players in this league are the world’s best paid sportsmen.
– The Newsweek logo consists of the name of the magazine usually on a red background.
– This is an American news magazine founded in 1933 and the second-largest news weekly magazine in the United States. The magazine has its main office in New York City.
– The Ning logo is made of green dots arrange in the shape of a star.
– This is an online platform people and organizations use to create custom social networks. The platform was launched in 2005 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. It allows integration with major social networks like Facebook, Twitter or Google.
– The Picasa logo is a stylized rainbow-colored photo shutter.
– This is an image viewer and image organizer program used for editing digital photos. It was launched in 2002 and was purchased by Google in 2004. The name of the program is a blend between the name of painter Picasso and the phrase “mi casa" which means “my house" in Spanish.
– The Rai logo is the name of the broadcasting company inside a blue square shape.
– This is the national broadcasting company in Italy. It was founded in 1954 and is owned by the Ministry of Economy and Finance. It operates 15 television and 7 radio channels nationwide.
– The Taco Bell logo represents the brand’s name and a colorful bell above it. The Taco Bell logo history records an old Taco Bell logo featuring another type of bell that is still used in some older Taco Bell locations.
– This famous American brand is the leader in Mexican fast-food industry. It’s well known for its tacos, nachos and burritos, but if you are a fan of the Taco Bell menu, you probably tried a large variety of quesadillas and value menu items. The company was founded in 1962 by Glen Bell.
– The Technicolor logo of this company is comprised of multi-colored blocks.
– This is a French company that provides services for media, communication and entertainment industries. The company was founded in 1893 and is headquartered in Issy-les-Moulineaux, France. In 2010 the company changed its name and went through a rebranding campaign.
– The History Channel logo consists of a golden initial H and the name of the channel under it.
– This is an American basic cable and satellite channel founded in 1995 and owned by A+E Networks. It started as a documentaries and historical fiction series but expanded to pseudo-documentaries and sensational investigative programming.
– The Total logo consists of a multicolored sphere.
– This is a French multinational company that deals with oil and gas. It is one of the six most important oil companies in the world. The company began in 1924 and is headquartered in Paris, France.
Tour de France
– The Tour de France logo is represented by the name of the race and an orange circle. The letters are arranged in such a way that they resemble a cyclist on a bike.
– This is an annual multiple stage bicycle race first organized in 1903. The Le Tour de France race takes place in France every year.
– The Triumph logo consists of the brand’s name in a distinctive typeface (one of the letters elongates and connects with the last letter).
– This is the largest motorcycle manufacturer in the UK. It was founded in 1984 by John Bloor and is now headquartered in Hinckley, Leicestershire. In 2012 the company produced 49,000 motorcycles and had 1,600 employees. Many people wonder what it would be like for this group to enter the car business also.
– The TVS logo consists of the company’s name and a running red horse design.
– This is an Indian company that manufactures motorcycles, scooters, auto rickshaws and mopeds. The company was established in 1978 and is headquartered in Chennai, India.
– The Champions League logo consists of a football made of stars.
– UEFA Champions League is an annual football competition first started in 1992. It is the most prestigious tournaments in the world and the most important club competition in European football.
– The USA Today logo is the name of the newspaper on a blue background.
– This is a national American daily newspaper founded in 1982 by Al Neuharth. It is the most read American newspaper. USA Today is distributed in all fifty states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, Canada and the United Kingdom
– The Airbus logo consists of a blue and white sphere followed by the name of the company.
– This is a company that manufactures aircraft based in Blagnac, France and founded in 1970. In 2013 the company produced 626 airliners. It has manufacturing facilities in Germany, France, Spain and UK.
– The Panam logo consists of a blue globe design.
– Pan American World Airways, commonly known as Pan Am, was the principal and largest international air carrier in the United States from 1927 until its collapse on December 4, 1991, but the airline was a cultural icon of the 20th century.
– The Embraer logo features an aircraft design followed by the company’s name in blue characters.
– This is a Brazilian aerospace company that produces commercial, military, executive and agricultural aircraft. It also provides aeronautical services. The company was founded in 1969 and is
– headquartered in Sao Jose dos Campos.
South African Airways
– The South African Airways logo features a plane wing with the South African flag on it.
– This is the national flag carrier of South Africa and also the largest South African airline. It was founded in 1934 and its headquarters is in Kempton Park, Ekurhuleni, Gauteng. The airline flies to 38 destinations worldwide using a fleet of 54 aircraft.
– The Sims logo features the name of the video game sheltered by a house roof design.
– This is a famous strategic video game released in 2000 and published by Electronic Arts. It is a life-simulation video game that uses a combination of 3D and 2D graphic elements and techniques.
– The Koenigsegg logo consists of a yellow, orange and blue shield.
– This is a Swedish manufacturer of high-performance sports cars, known as hyper-cars. The company that produces these cars was founded in 1994 and is based in Angelholm, Sweden.
– The McLaren logo consists of the car’s name and a red symbol shaped like a boomerang.
– This is a British manufacturer of high-performance vehicles established in 1989 and was initially a producer of road cars based on the Formula One technology. It works closely with McLaren Racing, the F1 constructor, and is a spinoff of McLaren Group.
– The Pagani logo consists of the car’s name inside a silver oval shape.
– This is an Italian manufacturer of sports cars founded in 1992 by Horacio Pagani and based in San Cesariosul Panaro, Italy. While it is an independent company, Pagani has a working relationship with Daimler AG, most notably, with Mercedes’ AMG arm.
– The Saturn logo consists of 2 curved lines inside a red square. It looks a bit like the Saturn rings, but the resemblance is not that obvious.
– This was a brand of cars established in 1985 as a subsidiary of General Motors and discontinued in 2010. The Saturn Corporation marketed itself as a “different kind of car company” and had some success for a while. Unfortunately, the last Saturn car logos to be seen were on the Outlook model, which didn’t survive either the market changes.
– The Scania logo depicts the crowned head of a Griffin.
– This is a world-famous Swedish company that manufactures buses, heavy trucks, chassis and diesel engines for heavy-duty vehicles. The company was founded in 1891 in Sodertalje, Sweden and is one of the largest truck brands in the world today.
– The Fake Bake logo is an intricate design made of different beauty symbols. It kind of resembles a mirror frame.
– This is UK’s leading salon professional self-tan and spray tan brand.
– The Kose logo consists of two blue rectangular shapes.
– This is a cosmetics company founded in 1946 and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
– The Michigan logo consists of the initial M.
– This is a sports team at the University of Michigan. Michigan’s athletic teams compete in Division I of the NCAA and are collectively known as the Wolverines.
– The Pocari Sweat logo is represented by the name of the drink and a ribbon on a blue background. The reference to sweat in the name of the beverage tends to have a certain off-putting or humorous connotation for native English speakers. However, the name was chosen by the manufacturers originally for the purpose of marketing the product as a sports drink in Japan.
– This is a popular Japanese soft drink and sports drink launched in 1980 with a mild grapefruit flavor. It is advertised as an “ion supply drink".
– The Post It logo features the name of the product on three yellow strips of paper.
– This is a small piece of paper with a strip of glue on its back which makes it re-adhesive. It is used for temporarily attaching notes to documents or different surfaces. It was first introduced in 1977.
– The Air Berlin logo consists of the airline name.
– This is the second largest airline in Germany, after Lufthansa. It was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Berlin, Germany. It operates an extensive network including holiday destinations in the Mediterranean region, the Madeira Islands, the Canary Islands and North Africa as well as intercontinental destinations in Southeast Asia, the Caribbean and the Americas.
– The JBL logo consists of an exclamation mark and the name of the company inside an orange rectangular shape.
– This is an American company that manufactures audio electronics products. It was founded in 1946 by James Bullough Lansing and its primary products are loudspeakers.
– The Old Spice logo consists of a sailing ship and the name of the brand on a red background.
– This is a very famous and popular American brand of male grooming products. The company was founded in 1934 and this brand’s main products are shaving soaps and aftershave lotions.
Steinway & Sons
– The Steinway and Sons logo consists of a musical harp made from two initials S.
– This is a famous American and German manufacturer of handmade pianos. The company was founded in 1853. The headquarters is in New York City.
– The Continental logo consists of a red oval shape.
– The Continental Airlines logo stands for a major American airline founded in 1935 and headquartered in Houston, Texas. In May 2010, the airline announced that it would merge with UAL Corporation, the parent company of United Airlines, via a stock swap. Continental’s shares were acquired by UAL Corporation. The acquisition was completed in October 2010, at which time the holding company was renamed United Continental Holdings.
– The American Airlines logo features a stylized eagle in red, blue and white.
– This is a major American airline company headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. It operates an extensive international and domestic network, with scheduled flights throughout North America, the Caribbean, South America, Europe, and Asia.
– The Bombardier logo features the name of the company in bold, all-caps characters.
– This is a Canadian multinational company that deals with aerospace and transportation. It was founded in 1942 by Joseph Armand Bombardier as a maker of snowmobiles and snow machines. It is being headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and is a respected producer of business jets, regional aircraft, mass transportation and recreational equipment.
– The EADS logo consists of a curved arrow and a cardinal star.
– This is a European corporation that deals with aerospace and defense. It is based in the Netherlands and it consists of three business divisions: Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters. The company was founded in 2000.
– The Citibank logo features the bank’s name and a red arc over one of the letters, making it look like an umbrella is sheltering the brand’s name.
– This is one of the most prominent international banks, operating in more than 160 countries across the world. It was founded in 1812 and is currently headquartered in New York City.
– The Skittles logo features the name of the brand and a rainbow behind it.
– This is a super famous brand of fruit-flavored candies with a hard shell and a chewy texture. The candies are bright colored and have the initial S on them. The brand is also known for their unusual and absurd ads which made them very popular on social media platforms like Facebook where the brand has more than 26 million “likes".
– The Sephora logo features the brand’s name and a flame symbol on a black background.
– This is a French brand of cosmetics founded in Paris in 1970. The name of the company was inspired by the Greek word “sephos" which means beauty.
– The Mentos logo is the name of the brand in lower case characters.
– This is a famous brand of scotch mints first produced in 1948 and currently sold in 130 countries worldwide. They are known as chewy, minty dragees and the brand’s slogan used to be “The Freshmaker". The current slogan is “Stay Fresh".
– The Roxy logo comprises of a heart-shaped crest, often referred to as a “a split heart".
– This is the female line of the famous Quicksilver brand. It was introduced in 1990 as a swimwear line for women and became hugely popular. This brand is often associated with sportswear, snowboards and extreme sports accessories.
– The Bailey’s logo is the name of the drink in a red and gold arch design.
– This is a whiskey and cream liqueur made in Ireland. It was first introduced in 1974 and was created by Gilbeys of Ireland. The drink has a 17% of alcohol content and is often compared with other famous cream liqueurs like Carolans, Amarula or Sangster’s.
– The Sprint logo consists of the company’s name with a yellow wing-like symbol.
– This is an American telecommunications company that provides wireless service, the third largest US wireless network provider with more than 54 million customers. The company was founded in 1899 and was originally a telephone company. It is currently headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas.
– The Morgan Stanley logo features the company’s name and a blue triangle above one of the letters.
– This is an American financial services corporation founded in 1935 and headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. The company operates in 42 countries, with more than 1300 offices and 60,000 employees.
– The WHO logo consists of the United Nations symbol surmounted by a staff with a snake coiling round it. The staff with the snake is a symbol of medicine and the medical profession.
– This is a specialized organization concerned with international public health. It was established in 1948 and is a part of the United Nations. The headquarters is in Geneva, Switzerland.
– The GE logo consists of the company’s initials inside a blue insignia.
– This is an American company founded in 1892 and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut. The company operates in various segments like Energy, Technology infrastructure, capital finance and consumer and industrial.
– The Publix logo is the name of the supermarket in dark green characters.
– This is a chain of American supermarkets based in Lakeland, Florida. It was founded in 1930 and it operates in several American states like Florida, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Tennessee.
– The Macy’s logo is a red star followed by the name of the store.
– This is an American chain of department stores founded in 1858 and headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, US. The company operates in 793 American locations and is the 16th largest retail store in the United States, by revenue.
– The Reader’s Digest logo portrays a Pegasus horse in black and white.
– This is a famous American magazine published monthly. It was founded in 1922 and its headquarters in New York City.
– The Cosmopolitan logo is the name of the magazine in bold characters.
– This is a very popular women’s magazine first published in 1886 as a family magazine. Its contents include articles on women’s issues, relationships, health, sex, career, celebrities, beauty and fashion. The magazine is printed in 35 languages and distributed in more than 110 countries around the world.
– The Mattel logo features the brand’s name in a red circle.
– Kids everywhere love this brand because it’s one of the most popular toy manufacturers in the world. It was founded in 1945 and is headquartered in El Segundo, California, United States. You might know it because of Barbie dolls and Hot Wheels car games.
– The Etnies logo consists of a black and white arrow pointing left.
– This is a footwear brand that sponsors professional skateboarders and releases signature shoe models. The company was founded in 1986 and its headquarters is in Lake Forest, California.
– The Harrods logo is the name of the department store in a distinctive black typeface.
– This is a brand of department stores located in Brompton Road, London and founded in 1834. The motto of this brand is “Omnia Omnibus Ubique", which means “All Things for All People, Everywhere".
– The Redhat logo features the head of a man with a red hat on.
– This is an American multinational software company that deals with open-source software products founded in 1993 and headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina. The company has satellite offices all over the world.
– The Perrier logo is the name of the brand on a green and yellow label.
– This is a famous French brand of bottled mineral water that comes from a spring in Vergeze, France. The water was bottled for the first time and made available for sale in 1898.
– The Carhartt logo features a dark yellow wave and under it, the company name in black letters.
– This is probably the most famous work clothes manufacturer in the United States. It was founded in 1889 and has remained a family company ever since it started. The company is owned by the descendants of founder Hamilton Carhartt. The headquarters of this brand of work clothes is in Dearborn, Michigan.
– The Aperol logo is the name of the drink on a black and yellow strip.
– This is an Italian aperitif drink created for the first time in 1919 and based in Padua. The ingredients of this drink include bitter orange, rhubarb, gentian and cinchona, with an alcohol content of 11%. The famous Spritz cocktail is often made using this brand of drink.