– The Sears logo is the company’s name in blue letters with a red curved line under it.
– This is a famous American department store chain founded in 1893 by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck. It is currently headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. In 2005 the company was bought by Kmart.
– The SoundCloud logo features an orange cloud and the name of the website.
– This is an online music distribution platform introduced in 2007 and based in Berlin, Germany. It enables its users to upload, record, promote and share their originally-created sounds. In July 2013, it had 40 million registered users and 200 million listeners
– The Spalding logo is the initial S inside an oval shape.
– This is an American company specialized in sports equipment like balls for basketball, baseball, soccer, volleyball, etc. The company was founded in 1876 and is now based in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
– The Staples logo consists of the brand’s name in a red rectangle. One of the letters looks like a paper clip.
– This is an office supply chain store based in Framingham, Massachusetts. The company opened the first store in 1986 and now it has more than 2,000 stores in 26 countries worldwide.
-The Starbucks logo represents a siren with long hair and two tails and it’s easily recognizable on any of the brand’s products. If you ever wondered about the Starbucks logo meaning, then you have to know that it represents a “twin-tailed mermaid, or siren as she’s known in Greek mythology”. However, the original Starbucks logo was even more interesting, if not for the visible double fish tail the mermaid had back then, at least for the fact that she was topless.
– When you think of coffee, then you definitely think of this particular brand, because it’s the most famous coffeehouse chain in the world, with more than 23,000 stores in 64 countries. The company was founded in 1971 as a coffee bean roaster and retailer.
– The Swarovski logo features a delicate swan above the brand’s name.
– This is an Austrian maker of luxury crystal headquartered in Wattens. The company is divided into two businesses: one deals with luxury items and the other manufactures bonded abrasives and concrete sawing and drilling machinery.
– The Tag Heuer logo is comprised of the company’s name on a red and green background.
– This company is famous for designing, manufacturing and marketing watches, chronographs and fashion accessories. It was founded in 1860 in Switzerland and the brand’s name is an abbreviation of Techniques d’Avant Garde and the surname of its creator, Heuer.
– The Tide logo features the name of the detergent inside a yellow and brown circle.
– This is a famous brand of laundry detergent produced by Procter & Gamble and introduced for the first time in 1946. Weird fact: in some areas, Tide has become such a hot commodity item, that criminals steal it from stores to resell. Police call the detergent “liquid gold” on the black market and it’s been known to be traded or sold for illegal drugs
– The Toblerone logo portrays the Matterhorn mountain with the image of a bear hidden inside.
– This is a Swiss chocolate bar brand famous for its distinctive triangular shape. The chocolate was created in 1908 by Theodor Tobler and Emil Baumann.
– The Tommy Hilfiger logo portrays the American flag in a personalized manner: the blue, red and white colors are present in the logo as well as the name of the brand.
– This famous American retail company offers high end clothes and accessories like watches, jewelry and fragrances.
– The TransUnion logo features the company’s initial and a dotted rhomboidal figure over it.
– This is an American financial company that provided credit information and information management services. It was founded in 1968 and is now based in Chicago, Illinois.
– The UGG logo consists of the three initials of the brand’s name in distinctive typeface.
– This is an American brand of footwear known for their sheepskin boots (usually known as UGGs), bags, clothing and other items. The company was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Goleta, California. The brand is a division of Deckers Outdoor Corporation.UGG is a registered trademark in the United States and over 130 other countries and Deckers also owns registrations for their UGG Australia brand in various countries around the world.
– The Oxford Uuniversity logo is a coat of arms that depicts an open book with the inscription “Dominus Illuminatio Mea", which means “The lord is my light".
– This is one of the most prestigious universities in the world and also one of the oldest. No one really knows when it was founded but there is evidence of teaching as far back as the year 1096. The university became more popular when Henry II banned the English students from going to the University of Paris.
– The Whole Foods logo features the company’s name in green letters with a green leaf icon on one of the letters.
– This is an American supermarket chain specialized in natural and organic foods. The first store was opened in 1980 and the company has its headquarters in Austin, Texas, being one of the most important players in the food market.
– The Wii logo is the name of the product in gray characters.
– This is a home video console developed by Nintendo and released in 2006. The Wii console competes with Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The Nintendo Style Guide refers to the console as “simply Wii, not Nintendo Wii”,making it the first home console Nintendo has marketed outside Japan without the company name in its trademark.
– The Saleen logo is the company’s initial S on a red lined background.
– This is an American manufacturer of high-performance sports cars located in Corona, California. The company was founded in 1983 by Steve Saleen.
– The Srilankan Airlines logo depicts a green, red and yellow peacock design.
– This is the flag carrier airline of Sri Lanka. It was established in 1978 and is based in Colombo, out of Bandaranaike International Airport.
– The Holden logo features a lion icon inside a red circle.
– This is an Australian car manufacturer founded in 1856 as a saddlery company and from 1908 it has been into the automotive field. It is now headquartered in Port Melbourne, Australia and is a subsidiary of General Motors.
– The Vespa logo is the scooter’s name in silver underlined by a diagonal line.
– This is a famous Italian brand of scooters manufactured by Piaggio. The name means “wasp" in Italian. The scooter was first introduced in 1946 and is now headquartered in Pontedera, Italy.
– The ABB logo is the name of the company in bright red bold characters.
– This is a multinational corporation specialized in robotics and in the automation and power technology areas. It was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. It’s one of the largest engineering companies in the world, operating in 100 countries and more than 150,000 employees.
– The Arcelor Mittal logo is the name of the company and an orange design that depicts the initials of the company in an abstract way.
– This is a multinational company that manufactures steel. It was established in 2006 and is headquartered in Avenue de la Liberte, Luxembourg. It is now the largest steel producer in the world with more than 90 million tons of crude steel production per year.
– The Chilis logo features the name of the restaurant in green characters and a red hot chili pepper.
– This is a restaurant chain founded in 1975 by Larry Lavine and headquartered in Dallas, Texas. The restaurant serves Texan-Mexican influenced food.
– The Chiquita logo features a dancing woman with a fruit basket hat on a blue background.
– This is a famous American producer and distributor or bananas and other products. It was founded in 1863 and the brand name was registered as a trademark in 1947. You can’t possibly not recognize the joyful Chiquita Banana logo.
– The Illy logo is the name of the brand in white characters, inside a red square shape.
– This is an Italian company specialized in the production of espresso coffee. The company was founded in 1933 by Francesco Illy and headquartered in Trieste, Italy.
– The Paramount Pictures logo comprises of a pyramidal mountain which has been the fundamental element since the logo’s creation in 1914. This brand’s logo is also considered the oldest surviving logos in Hollywood.
– This is one of the largest, oldest and most iconic film and television production studios in the world. It was founded in 1912 and it is headquartered in Hollywood, California.
– The Signal logo is the name of the toothpaste in blue and a red symbol that resembles the paste coming from the toothpaste tube.
– This is a toothpaste and mouth wash bran produced by Unilever. It was introduced for the first time in 1961.
– The Vaio logo consists of the company’s name in distinctive curved typeface.
– This was the PC division of Sony first launched in 1997. As planned, Sony sold its PC business to the investment firm Japan Industrial Partners in February 2014 as part of a restructuring of the corporation to focus on mobile devices. Sony maintains a minority stake in the new, independent company.
– The TATA logo features a stylized letter T inside a blue oval figure.
– This is an Indian multinational car company, a subsidiary of TATA group. Under the TATA Motors logo, the company makes passenger cars, vans, trucks, buses and military vehicles. It was founded in 1945 and is now headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
– The Tefal logo is the name of the brand in bright red typeface.
– This is a famous brand of French cookware and small appliance. The company is owned by Groupe SEB and was founded in 1956. It is most famous for creating non-stick cookware products.
– The Walmart logo is easily recognized because it contains a yellow asterisk or flower.
– This is a global American retail company founded in 1962 by Sam Walton and headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. This company is often believed to be the largest retailer in the world with more than 8,500 stores in 15 countries worldwide and more than 2,2 million employees.
– The Woolmark logo represents the symbol that is used on clothes that are 100% made of wool.
– This is a trademark owned by Australian Wool Innovation Limited. It is one of the most recognized textile brand, founded in 1937.
– The WordPress logo represents the initial W inside a circle.
– WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool and a content management system. Its features include a plugin architecture and a template system. WordPress was used by more than 22.0% of the top 10 million websites as of August 2013.WordPress is the most popular blogging system in use on the Web,at more than 60 million websites
– The Aegon logo features the bank’s first initial inside a blue square, followed by the rest of the name in black characters.
– This is a multinational company that deals with life insurance, pensions and asset management founded in 1983 and based in The Hague, Netherlands.
– The AGV logo is the name of the company inside a helmet-like design. The colors are of the Italian flag.
– This is an Italian manufacturer of motorcycle helmets founded in 1946 and headquartered in Alessandria, Piedmont.
– The Amway logo is the name of the company in blue characters underlined by a curved red line.
– This is an American company that sells health, beauty and home care products. It was founded in 1959 and is based in Ada, Michigan.
– The Aprilia logo is the name of the brand inside a bright red rectangle.
– This is an Italian company that manufactures motorcycles. It started as a scooter manufacturer in 1945. The brand is now owned by Piaggio and is headquartered in Noale, Italy.
– The Aviva logo is made of a blue, yellow and green rectangular shape and the name of the company below it.
– This is an Irish insurance company founded in 1908 and headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. The company also provides pension services and investment management. It is one of the largest general insurer in Ireland.
– The AXN logo is the name of the TV channel inside a bright red rectangle.
– This is a TV channel owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment launched in 1997. It is known for its action TV series, animations, movies and adventure-reality and lifestyle sports programs.
– The Bebo logo is the lower-case initial B inside a red circle.
– This was a social networking website launched in 2005 owned and operated by Michael Birch and Xochi Birch. Bebo now calls itself “a company that dreams up ideas for fun social apps” and Shaan Puri, the man behind the Bebo relaunch, has confirmed that the site will not be returning as a social network but as a company that makes social apps.
– The Benetton logo is the name of the fashion brand inside a green rectangle.
– This is a famous fashion brand founded in 1965 and based in Treviso, Italy. Under the United Colors of Benetton logo stand over 6,500 stores in 120 countries worldwide.
– The Brembo logo is the company name in red characters.
– This is an Italian company that manufactures automotive brake systems for motorcycles and high-performance cars. It was founded in 1961 and is now based in Bergamo, Italy.
– The Brooks logo is the name of the brand in blue characters and a V like symbol.
– This is an American company that designs and markets high-performance shoes for men and women. It was founded in 1914 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington and delivers high – quality products in over 40 countries in the world. Brooks is a market-driven company with a specialty dealer channel strategy focused entirely on meeting runners’ specific needs.
– The Bulgaria Air logo represents the name of the airline and the Bulgarian flag.
– This is the flag carrier airline of Bulgaria founded in 2002 and based in Sofia. The company is owned by Chimimport Inc. and is a leader in terms of local market share.
– The Burberry logo portrays a knight riding a running horse.
– This is a British luxury fashion house known for making clothes, fashion accessories, sunglasses, fragrances and cosmetics. It is also known for its distinctive tartan pattern. The company was founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry and its headquarters are in London, England.
– The Campina logo is the name of the company inside a green oval shape.
– This was a Dutch dairy cooperative founded in 1979 and based in Zaltbommel, Netherlands. In 2008 the company merged with Royal Friesland Foods.
– The Capcom logo is the name of the company in a yellow and blue typeface.
– This is a Japanese company that develops and publishes video games, most famous for Resident Evil and Street Fighter games. It was established in 1983 and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
– The Clinique logo is the initial C and the name of the company under it.
– This is a manufacturer of cosmetics, skin care products, fragrances and toiletries owned by Estee Lauder Corporation. The brand was established in 1968 and is headquartered in New York City.
– This famous Diesel logo comprises of the brand’s name in a red rectangle.
– This is a famous Italian clothing company well-known for its denim jeans. The company was founded by Renzo Rosso in 1978 and is based in Breganze, northern Italy.
– The Escada logo is the name of the company in elegant characters.
– This is a luxury fashion group for women. It was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
– The Fischer logo is a triangle made of three smaller triangles on a yellow background.
– This is an Austrian company known for making Nordic Skiing, Alpine Skiing and Hockey equipment. It was founded in 1924 and is headquartered in Austria. It’s also the largest manufacturer of skiing equipment.
– The Fox logo consists of the brand’s name.
– Fox News Channel (FNC), also known as Fox News, is an American basic cable and satellite news television channel that is owned by the Fox Entertainment Group subsidiary of 21st Century Fox. As of August 2013, approximately 97,186,000 American households (85.1% of cable, satellite & telco customers) receive the Fox News Channel. In other words, you are as familiar with the Fox News logo, as you are with the morning coffee.
– The Fashion TV logo is made of the TV channel’s name inside a diamond-shape contour.
– This is an international fashion TV channel founded in France in 1997. It is one of the most distributed satellite channels in the world. the headquarters are in Paris, London and Vienna.
– The Ghivency logo of this famous fashion brand is the initial G arranged in a square.
– This is a French luxury brand famous for its elaborate haute couture clothing, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics. Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy the fashion house is based in Paris, France and one of the most famous ambassador of the brand was actress Audrey Hepburn in films like “Breakfast at Tiffany’s", “Sabrina" or “How to steal a million".
– The Herbalife logo consists of three green leaves inside a green circle, followed by the name of the brand.
– This is a brand known for its nutrition, skin care and weight management products. The company was founded in 1980 and it has more than 7,400 employees worldwide. Its headquarters are in Los Angeles, California and it distributes its products in 91 countries.
– The Hawaiian Airlines logo of this airline portrays the head of a Hawaiian woman in purple and orange.
– This is Hawaii’s largest airline and the eighth largest commercial airline in the United States. It was founded in 1929 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii. This airline has never had any fatal accidents since it was founded. It’s also one of the airlines with fewest flight cancellations and baggage handling.
– The famous Henkel logo consists of the brand’s name inside a red oval shape.
– This is a famous company known for manufacturing detergents and adhesives. It was founded in 1876 and is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany. The areas in which the company operates are: laundry and home care, beauty care and adhesives technologies.
– The Johnson and Johnson logo represents the name of the company in a hand-written typeface.
– This is an American company specialized in medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods. It was founded in 1886 and is headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
– The Kenwood logo features the name of the company with a red triangle in the letter “W".
– This company deals with amateur radio and hi-fi audio equipment. It was founded in 1946 in Japan and then moved to US.
– This logo appears in every supermarket at the food section. You might recognize the Kraft logo by the brand name written in blue letters enclosed in a red shape.
– This is an American grocery manufacturing company based in Chicago, formed in 1923 by Thomas H. McInnerney. You will see the Kraft Foods logo on dozens of products pertaining to the company’s core businesses: beverage, cheese, dairy foods, snack foods, and convenience foods.
– The Lancome logo features the brand’s name in black letters on a white background.
– Founded in 1935, this is a French brand that manufactures and distributes luxury perfumes and cosmetics. It’s been owned by L’Oreal since 1964 and is famous for their skin care and makeup quality products and also for their exquisite fragrances.