– The Geox logo is the name of the brand in black characters.
– This is an Italian company the manufactures shoes and clothing items with waterproof and breathable fabrics. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Montebelluna, Italy. The brand name, Geox, was created from a mixture between the Greek word “geo" (earth), and “x", a letter-element symbolizing technology.
– The Nutella logo is the brand’s name in black and red lower case characters.
– This is a famous brand of hazelnut chocolate spread cream, manufactured by Ferrero and introduced on the market for the first time in 1964. The first jar of Nutella left the Ferrero factory in Alba on 20 April 1964. The product was an instant success and remains widely popular. So popular, actually, that we celebrate the World Nutella Day on February 5.
– The Oreo logo consists of the name of the biscuit cookie in blue and white typeface.
– This is probably the most popular sandwich cookie brand in the world. It consists of two chocolate biscuits with a cream filling in between. The biscuit was first developed and produced in 1912 by Nabisco and it is now the Oreos are the best selling cookies in the United States.
– The Duracell logo consists of the brand’s name in black letters on a white background.
– This is probably the most famous battery producer in the world. The brand belongs to Procter & Gamble and was first introduced in 1964. Duracell manufactures alkaline batteries in many common sizes, such as AAA, AA, C, D, and 9V.
– The UNICEF logo consists of a mother and child, olive branches a globe and the organization’s name in a simple and recognizable typeface.
– This is a United Nations Program that provided long-term assistance to children and mothers. It was formed in 1946 and is headquartered in New York City. The association was created to provide emergency food and healthcare to children affected by World War II.
– The Rolex logo comprises of a pointed, golden crown and the name of the brand under it.
– This is a luxury watch brand founded in 1905 by Hans Wilsdorf and Alfred Davis. It is considered one of the most powerful brands in the world, producing about 2,000 watches per day and more than $7 billion revenues. The company is currently headquartered from Geneva, Switzerland.
– The Hilton logo features the distinctive “H" symbol and the company’s name below in a sans-serif typeface.
– This famous hotel chain was founded in 1919 by Conrad Hilton and has 540 full service hotels in 78 countries.You will see at least one Hilton Hotel logo in all major cities in the world.
– The Quantas logo is a white kangaroo design in a red triangle.
– This is an easy one: it’s the national Australian airline. It was founded in 1920 and it’s one of the oldest airlines in the world. The name was originally “QANTAS“, an acronym for “Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services” and nowadays, the company is nicknamed “The Flying Kangaroo”,
– The Lotus logo comprises of the founder’s initials inside a green triangular shape enclosed in a yellow circle.
– This is a famous British sports and racing cars manufacturer established in 1952 by Colin Chapman and Colin Dare. The company was purchased by Proton in 1994 after the previous own went bankrupt.
– The Vimeo logo consists of the website name in blue typeface.
– This is a very popular video-sharing platform founded in 2004 by Jake Lodwick and Zach Klein. The name Vimeo was created by Lodwick, as a play on the words video and me. Vimeo is also an anagram of the word movie
– The Hermes logo features an orange Duc carriage with a horse.
– This is a French company founded in 1837 and specialized in luxury goods, leather, accessories, perfumery and other ready-to-wear products. The company has its headquarters in Paris, France. As of 2008, Hermès has 14 product divisions encompassing leather, scarves, ties, men’s wear, women’s fashion, perfume, watches, stationery, footwear, gloves, enamel, decorative arts, tableware, and jewelry
– The Unilever logo consists of many icons inside a blue letter “U". The company sported several logos in the past, but the current Unilever corporate logo was introduced in 2004 and was designed by the brand consultancy Wolff Olins. It is composed of 25 icons woven together to create a U shape, with each icon representing one of the company’s sub-brands or its corporate values.
– This is a giant company that manufactures and markets a variety of products like food, beverage, cleaning products, personal care and others. Some of its famous brands are Dove, Axe and Knorr.
– The Winamp logo consists of a yellow lightning symbol inside a rhomboidal figure.
– This is a media player for Window, Android and OS X created by Justin Frankel and Dmitry Boldyrev with their company Nullsoft. The product was then sold to AOL.
– The Aeroflot logo features the name of the airline and a winged emblem with a hammer in the middle of it.
– This is the largest airline and the flag carrier of the Russian Federation. It was established in 1923 and is headquartered in Moscow, Russia. Aeroflot is one of the oldest airlines in the world, tracing its history back to 1923. During the Soviet era, Aeroflot was the Soviet national airline and the largest airline in the world.
– The Air Jamaica logo features a yellow bird design followed by the name of the airline.
– This is Jamaica’s national airline, owned by Caribbean Airlines Limited and headquartered in Piarco, Trinidad and Tobago. The acquisition by Caribbean Airlines also gives the company exclusive rights to the Air Jamaica name for one year, with options for annual renewal.On January 14, 2011, the Air Jamaica brand was relaunched at the Norman Manley International Airport with the unveiling of a new livery.
– The Repsol logo is geometrical design comprised of an oval shape and two lines.
– This is a Spanish oil and gas company founded in 1986 and based in Madrid, Spain. It is the 15th largest petroleum refining company in the world, with over 40,000 employees worldwide.
– The Kroger logo features the name of the company inside a blue and red insignia.
– This is an American retailer and the largest supermarket chain in America, by revenue and the fifth largest retailer in the world. The company was founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 and is headquartered in Cincinnati.
– The PSP logo consists of the product’s name in a slim, easily recognizable typeface.
– This is a handheld game console produced by Sony. It was first introduced in 2004. The PlayStation Portable is the only handheld video game console to use an optical disc format, Universal Media Disc (UMD), as its primary storage medium.
– The Diadora logo features an abstract symbol that looks a bit like a bird, followed by the brand’s name.
– This is an Italian company famous for manufacturing fashion accessories and clothing for sports like tennis, football, running, rugby, cycling. The brand was founded in 1948 and is currently headquartered in Giavera del Montello, Italy. The company has locations in Italy, the US and Hong Kong.
– The ZTE logo is the name of the company in blue characters, followed by two Chinese characters.
– This is a Chinese multinational company specialized in telecommunications and systems. It was founded in 1985 and is currently based in Shenzhen, China. The company’s main products are wireless, exchange, optical transmission and data telecommunications gear. It is also the fifth largest smartphone manufacturers in China.
– The Tropicana logo features the name of the brand in green characters and a green leaf on one of the letters. Sometimes in 2009, the company attempted to bring a change to the Tropicana cartons and their image, but the redesign led to sales drop and the company switched back to the original design and images.
– This is an American company known for its soft drinks, especially orange juice. The company was founded in 1947 and since 1998 it has been owned by PepsiCo. It is currently based in Chicago, Illinois.
– The Goldman Sachs logo features the bank’s name inside a blue square.
– This is an American multinational investment banking company that deals with securities, investment banking, investment management and other financial services mainly with institutional clients.
– The Casio logo is the company name in bold, blue characters.
– This is a Japanese company that manufactures electronics like calculators, mobile phones, musical instruments, cameras and watches. The company was founded in 1946 and in 1957 it released the first electric compact calculator in the world. The headquarters of the company are in Shibuya, Tokyo.
– The Domino’s Pizza logo is a pair of blue and red dice.
– This is a famous American restaurant chain known for its pizza delivery services. It was founded in 1960 and is now headquartered in Michigan, US. This franchise is the second largest pizza chain in the US, after Pizza Hut.
– The Dunkin’ Donuts logo comprises of a steaming cup of coffee followed by the name of the company in orange and pink. The Dunkin’ Donuts logo history is quite interesting, as it knows some funny logos: there was an old registered emblem consisting of a drawing and word logo depicting what can be described as a “doughnut man”, a figure with a doughnut for a head holding a coffee cup and wearing an apron with the company name emblazoned on it. This first donut logo was changed and the current logo that was introduced in 2006 is a rectangle of all letters in orange and hot pink font with, on the left outlined in brown, a coffee cup logoed with “DD” and, on the right, the words “Dunkin’ Donuts”.
– This is the most famous and popular doughnut company in the world. It is based in Canton, Massachusetts and was founded in 1950 by William Rosenberg. It is one of the largest baked goods and coffee chains in the world, with more than 15,000 restaurants in 37 countries worldwide.
– The Swatch logo features the brand’s name followed by Swiss flag cross.
– This is the largest and most successful watch maker in the world. It was founded in 1983 by Nicolas George Hayek and you’ve probably heard of their luxury brand of watches called Omega.
– The Crocs logo features a smiling crocodile design.
– This is a famous shoe brand founded in 2002 known for its foam clog design. The Croc shoe had originally been developed as a spa shoe. The first model produced by Crocs, the Beach, was unveiled in 2002 at the Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show in Florida, and sold out the 200 pairs produced at that time
– The Kool – Aid logo features the name of the company in blue and white characters.
– This is a super famous American brand of drink mix introduced in 1927 and currently owned by Kraft Foods. Kool-Aid was invented by Edwin Perkins in Hastings, Nebraska. All of his experiments took place in his mother’s kitchen.
– The Standard Chartered logo is made of two green and blue spirals intertwining each other.
– This is a British multinational banking and financial services company founded in 1969 and headquartered in Hong Kong, China. It operates in more than 70 countries and has 1,700 branches and outlets.
– The Spanair logo features an orange circle and the name of the airline.
– This was a Spanish airline founded in 1986 and headquartered near Barcelona. As of 2012 the airline has ceased its operations.
– The Landwind logo features a silver and red rhomboidal shape inside an oval.
– This is a car brand owned by the Chinese company Jiangling Motor Holding founded in 2004 and headquartered in Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province, China.
– The Mahindra logo features three red lines inside an oval shape.
– This is an Indian automobile manufacturing company founded in 1945, headquartered in Mumbai, and the largest vehicles manufacturers is India. It is also the largest seller of tractors across the world.
– The Kelme logo features a print of an animal paw.
– This is a Spanish company that produces sportswear like apparel and shoes. It was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Elche, Spain. Its products are destined for football, basketball, tennis and running.
– The Star Alliance logo consists of five three dimensional triangles arranged as a star.
– This is the largest airline alliance in the world and headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany and it was founded on May 14, 1997, its name and emblem represent the five founding airlines: Scandinavian Airlines, Thai Airways International, Air Canada, Lufthansa, and United Airlines came together to launch Star Alliance.
– The Shoei logo is the name of the company inside a blue hexagonal shape.
– This is a Japanese company that manufactures motorsport helmets. The company was founded in 1959 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
– The Seven Eleven logo is the number 7 in red, orange and green.
– This is a famous chain of convenience stores founded in 1927 and headquartered in Dallas, Texas. It has more than 50,000 outlets in 16 countries worldwide.
– The Al Jazeera logo is a calligraphic design that spells the name of the company in Arabic. The logo is also said to resemble a stylized drop of water.
– This is an Arabic broadcaster based in Doha that was first launched in 1996 as an Arabic news and current affairs satellite TV channel.
– The Animal Planet logo is the name of the TV program in distinctive green typeface.
– This is a famous American cable and satellite TV channel owned by Discovery Communications. It mainly broadcasts TV shows about animals.
– The Asics logo of this brand consists of the company name in dark blue letters.
– The name of this brand is the acronym for the Latin proverb “anima sana in corpore sano" which means “a healthy mind in a healthy body". This is a Japanese company is famous for their athletic equipment. They make footwear and sports equipment for sports like football, tennis, badminton, cricket, golf and others.
– The AVG logo is made of four colorful chips, inside a square shape.
– This is a famous antivirus and internet security software for Microsoft Windows, Mac OSX, Linux and FreeBSD platforms. The software was developed by a Dutch company formerly known as Grisoft.
– The Bajaj logo is a blue symbol followed by the name of the company.
– This is an Indian company that manufactures two-wheeler and three-wheeler vehicles. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Pune, Mumbai. It also manufactures and sells motorcycles, scooters and auto rickshaws.
– The Billboard logo is the name of the magazine in distinctive characters.
– This is an American music magazine first published in 1894 and headquartered in New York City. It has several charts that rank the top songs and albums from every genre.
– The Bose logo is the name of the company in bold characters.
– This is an American company specialized in audio equipment like loudspeakers, noise-cancelling headsets and automotive sound systems. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Framingham, Massachusetts.
– The Bulova logo is the name of the company and a tuning fork above it.
– This is a company that manufactures luxury watches and clocks, founded in 1875 and headquartered in New York City.
– The Breitling logo consists of the initial B inside a winged anchor.
– This is a Swiss company known for designing, engineering, manufacturing and distributing chronometer watches. It was founded in 1884 and is headquartered in Grenchen, Switzerland.
– The Carlsberg logo is the name of the beer in green distinctive characters.
– This is a famous Danish beer brand founded in 1847 and located in Copenhagen, Denmark. The company’s flagship brand is Carlsberg Beer (named after Jacobsen’s son Carl) but it also brews Tuborg, Kronenbourg, Somersby cider, Russia’s best selling beer Baltika, Belgian Grimbergen abbey beers as well more than 500 local beers.
– The CBS logo consists of the brand’s name followed by a blue eye design.
– This is a world-famous commercial television network headquartered in New York City. It was founded by William S. Paley in 1927 and was initially a radio network. It continues to operate a radio network and a portfolio of television and radio stations in large and mid-sized markets. The name is derived from the initials of the network’s former name, Columbia Broadcasting System. It’s the world’s second largest major network.
– The Chick-fil-a logo consists of the name of the company in hand-written characters, with the first letter resembling a chicken head.
– This is an American fast food restaurant chain founded in 1946 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. It is specialized in chicken sandwiches and it has over 1,700 restaurants in 38 US states and the District of Columbia.
– The Corona logo of this famous beer features the brand’s name written in blue and a yellow crown above it.
– This is a pale lager made by Cerveceria Modelo in Mexico. It’s one of the best-selling beers in the world and it’s often served with a slice of lime or lemon in the neck of the beer bottle.
– The DC Shoes logo consists of the initials of the company interlocked with each other.
– This is a famous American company that manufactures footwear for skateboarding and snowboarding. It also makes bags, accessories, apparel and posters. The company was established in 1993 and is headquartered in Huntington Beach, California. It is a subsidiary of Quicksilver.
– The Dunlop logo looks like a red and yellow arrow with the letter D in the middle.
– This brand is owned by Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company and it’s a famous tire manufacturer as well. The company was founded in 1985 and it’s currently based in Buffalo, New York.
– The Emaar logo consists of a rising sun design inside a square figure.
– This is the Persian Gulf region’s largest land and real estate developer. It was founded in 1997 and is based in the United Arab Emirates.
– The Energizer logo is the name of the company in bold, italic characters.
– This is an American company that manufactures batteries and personal care products. It was founded in 1896 and its headquarters are in Town and Country, Missouri. The brand sells in over 165 countries worldwide.
– The Etihad Airways logo is the name of the airline.
– This is the flag carrier airline of the United Arab Emirates. It was established in 2003 and is based in Abu Dhabi. The airline is the fourth largest in the Middle East and the second largest in the United Arab Emirates.
– This unmistakable Evian logo consists of the brand’s name and three mountain peaks in the background. The Evian water logo is a symbol of luxury, high class and lots of money.
– This is one of the most famous brands of water in the world.It comes from the Evian-les-Bains on the south shore of Lake Geneva.
– The Ferrero Rocher logo is the name of the chocolate inside a gold oval shape.
– This is a famous brand of spherical chocolate introduced for the first time in 1982. The chocolates consist of a whole roasted hazelnut inside a thin wafer and filled with hazelnut cream. They are usually wrapped in a gold package.
– The Foursquare logo is the name of the website in white and blue typeface.
– This is a famous social networking website for smartphones and other mobile devices. The users of this platform “check in" at venues using their smartphones. The service was created in 2008 and is headquartered in New York City.
– The Foot Locker logo consists of the company’s name and a black and white referee.
– This is an American sportswear and footwear retailer headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It was founded in 1879 and currently operates in 20 countries worldwide. The company was formerly known as Venator Group, Inc.
– The Gerber logo of the company portrays the head of a baby on a blue background.
– This is a company specialized in baby food and baby products. It was founded in 1927 and is headquartered in White Plains, New York. The company is now a subsidiary of Nestle Group.
– The Garnier logo is a green leaf inside a circle followed by the name of the brand.
– This is a French company famous for its cosmetics products. It started in 1904 and was acquired by L’Oreal in 1970. The brand is known for its hair care and skin care products like shampoos and conditioners.
– The Godiva logo portrays a lady on a horse.
– This is a brand of premium chocolates founded in Belgium in 1926. It currently owns and operates more than 600 retail boutiques around the world.
– The Groupon logo is the name of the company inside a black rectangular shape.
– This is a website specialized in discounted gift certificates that can be used at local or national companies. It was launched in 2008 and is headquartered in Chicago.
– The Hallmark logo is the name of the channel and a crown design above it.
– This is an American cable and satellite TV network specialized in family television movies and miniseries. The channel was launched in 1984 and is headquartered in Studio City, California.
– The Hennessy logo consists of a hand holding a hatchet.
– This is a brand of cognac founded in 1765 and based in Cognac, France. The company sells around 50 million bottles a year around the world, which makes it the largest cognac producer in the world.
– The Instagram logo features a vintage Polaroid OneStep Rainbow camera and the website’s name in a handwritten typeface.
– This is a free online photo sharing and social network platform created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger and introduced in 2010. The service was purchased by Facebook in 2012 for $1 billion in cash.
– The John Deere logo depicts a running yellow deer on a green background.
– This company is famous for manufacturing agricultural machinery. It is headquartered in Molien, Illinois and was founded by John Deere in 1837.
– The John Galliano logo is the name of the fashion designer.
– This is a famous fashion designer who was head designer for fashion houses Givenchy and Dior. He also has his own label named after him.
– The Kellogg’s logo consists of the brand’s name written in red hand-written letters.
– Also known as Kellogg’s, this one is an American food manufacturing company famous for its breakfast cereals. Kellogg’s produces cereal and convenience foods, including cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, cereal bars, fruit-flavored snacks, frozen waffles, and vegetarian foods.
– The Konica Minolta logo consists of a blue circle with 5 horizontal lines inside it, resembling a sun.
– This is a famous Japanese company based in Tokyo and is best known for their business and industrial imaging products like copiers and laser printers. They also make medical and graphic imaging products like X-ray image processing systems.
– La Liga logo features a football inside a rainbow-colored circle.
– This is the top professional association football division of the Spanish football leagues system. It was founded in 1929 and has been the strongest football league in Europe for the past five years.
– The Lucky Brand logo is a green four-leaf clover followed by the name of the brand.
– This is a brand of jeans founded in 1990 in Vernon, California. The brand is a subsidiary of the Liz Claiborne fashion company. It also produces sportswear, outwear and active wear items.
– The Maybelline logo consists of the brand’s name in thin characters.
– This is an American brand of makeup owned by L’Oreal. The brand is famous for its slogan “Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s Maybelline." The brand was founded in 1915 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
– The Nikon logo comprises a yellow background that contains a simple word mark, featuring the company’s name in black letters.
– When you think about cameras, binoculars, microscopes, telescopes and other optics and imaging products you think of this brand. It’s a famous Japanese corporation based in Tokyo, Japan.
– This Oakley logo comprises of the company’s initials and a flattened “O" forming an oval shape above the name.
– This is a leading American sport equipment maker based in California. It was founded in 1975 by Jim Jannard. Currently, this brand is the owner of 60 patents for performance gear, sunglasses and sports materials.
– The Olympus logo is recognizable by the yellow line that underlines the company’s name written in blue letters.
– From Japan, this brand is world famous for its cameras, endoscopes and other optics related products. It was founded in 1919 and was initially dealing with microscopes and thermometers.
– The Pfizer logo consists of the brand’s name in an blue oval-shaped emblem.
– This is a global American pharmaceutical corporation founded in 1849 by Charles Pfizer and Charles Erhardt. It is now headquartered in New York City and is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
– The Ralph Lauren logo features a polo horseman in between the name of the designer.
– This is an American fashion designer with his own clothing company, famous for his collection of rare automobiles.
– The Ray Ban logo consists of the brand’s name on a red background.
– This is probably the most famous brand of sunglasses in the world. It was founded in 1937 by Bausch & Lomb and is best known for their aviator style of sunglasses.
– The Rolling Stone logo is the name of the magazine in a distinctive red typeface.
– This is a famous American magazine that focuses on popular culture and politics. It was founded in 1967 by JannWenner, the chief editor of the magazine, and music critic Ralph Gleason.
– The Seagate logo consists of four curved lines in the shape of a circle.
– This is an American data storage company created in 1978 as Shugart Technology. The company is headquartered in Cupertino, California and incorporated in Dublin, Ireland.