– The PetroChina logo is a red and yellow designs that resembles a rising sun.
– This is a Chinese gas and oil company and China’s biggest oil producer. The company was founded in 1999 and it is headquartered in Beijing, China
– The Zippo logo features the brand’s name and a red flame in one of the letters.
– This is one of the most popular metal lighters in the world. It is manufactured by a company in Bradford, Pennsylvania and was first created in 1933.
Fruit of the Loom
– The Fruit of the Loom logo is easily recognizable and it features a bundle of fruits (apple and grapes mostly).
– This is a famous American company that manufactures clothes. It was founded in 1851 and is headquartered in Bowling Green, Kentucky. This is one of the largest manufacturers of men’s and women’s underwear, as well as printable T-shirts, boy’s and girl’s underwear and jeanswear.
– The Oral B logo is basically the brand’s name enclosed in a blue oval shape.
– You’ve probably seen this logo a thousand times on your toothbrush. It belongs to a famous brand of oral hygiene products like toothpastes, toothbrushes, mouthwashes and dental floss.
– The Lonely Planet logo consists of the company name and a blue circle.
– This is the largest publisher of guide books in the world. It was founded in 1972 and is owned by Brad Kelley. It is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
– The Lindt logo of this delicious chocolate manufacturer has the name of the company in yellow color and a dragon symbol.
– Luxury Swiss chocolate and confectionery company created in 1845 by David Sprüngli-Schwarz and his son, Rudolf Sprüngli-Ammann.
– The Wilson logo features the name of the company in red letters.
– This is an American sports equipment maker based in Chicago. This brand is most famous for manufacturing equipment for sports like tennis, badminton, basketball, baseball, golf, soccer and others. You will see many athletes and sports masters wearing leather equipment and many types of Wilsons.
– The Babolat logo is comprised of a red and white sphere and the name of the brand below it.
– This is a French company known for manufacturing tennis, badminton and squash equipment, including strings and tennis racquets, used by famous tennis players. The company was established in 1875 and is now headquartered in Lyon, France.
– The Havard logo comprises of a red shield containing the Latin motto “VERITAS", meaning “Truth", on three books.
– This is one of the most prestigious universities in the world. it was established in 1636 and is one of the oldest universities in the world. All Harvard graduates will tell you that the Harvard University logo is the finest of them all.
– The Playskool logo features the name of the company inside a red oval.
– This is an American company that manufactures educational toys and games for children. It was founded in 1901 and is headquartered in Pawtucket, Rhode Island.
– The logo is the company’s name inside a red square.
– This is a Japanese company that makes toys, video games and plastic model kits. It was founded in 1950 and is headquartered in Taito, Tokyo. It is the third largest toy producer in the world.
– The Longines logo is a winged hourglass and it’s one of the oldest registered watchmaker logo.
– This brand makes luxury watches and it’s based in Saint-Imier, Switzerland. You might know the company that owns it, another famous watch maker, Swatch.
– The Rollerblade logo features a roller skate inside a black oval.
– This is a famous brand of inline skates founded in 1982 and owned by Nordica. It is headquartered in West Lebanon, New Hampshire.
– The Marvel logo consists of the brand’s name inside a red rectangle.
– This is an American publisher of comic books founded in 1939 and headquartered in New York City. The company was purchased by Walt Disney Company in 2009. Marvel Comic logo became very well known for big – budget successful superhero movies in the last years.
– The Pritt logo features the brand’s name inside a geometrical red and white shape.
– This is a famous brand of adhesives, tapes, fixing products and correction owned by Henkel and headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany. This company invented the first glue stick.
– The KTM logo is the name of the brand inside an orange rectangle.
– This is an Austrian company that manufactures motorcycles, founded in 1992 and headquartered in Mattighofen, Austria.
– The Top Gear logo features a wheel and the name of the TV series on a black background.
– This is a famous British TV series about motor vehicles and one of the most popular television programme in the world. The series began in 1977 it is watched by almost 350 million people every week in 170 countries.
– The Iberia Airlines logo consists of the red initial “I" and a yellow “B".
– This is the largest Spanish airline and the flag carrier. It is based in Madrid and was founded in 1927. This airline has over 100 destinations in 39 countries.
– The Dainese logo features a red arrow and the name of the company.
– This is an Italian company specialized in protective wear for sports like mountain biking, motorcycling and downhill skiing. The company was established in 1972 and is headquartered in Vicenza, Italy.
– The Reddit logo consists of an alien design followed by the company name in lower case characters.
– This is a famous social networking service and news platform launched in 2005 and headquartered in San Francisco, California. Users can vote “up" or “down" text posts or direct links.
– The Element logo comprises of two circles inside a square box. The inner circle incorporates a tree symbol.
– This is a brand of skateboard decks, apparel and footwear based in Irvine, California, founded in 1992. It has been a subsidiary of Billabong since 2000.
– The Columbia logo looks like a magnified view of the end of a piece of thread.
– This is an American company that manufactures and distributes outerwear and sportswear headquartered in Washington County, Oregon.
Chubu Electric Power
– The Chubu Electric Power logo features a stylized orange flower.
– This is a Japanese provider of electric utilities founded in 1951 and headquartered in Higashi-ku, Nagoya, Japan. It is the third largest electric utilities provider in Japan in terms of power generation capacity, annual revenue and electricity sold.
– The China Unicom logo resembles a decorative Chinese knot called a “pan chang".
– This is a Chinese telecommunications operator founded in 1994 and headquartered in Beijing. It is also the third largest mobile provider in the world. Since 2009 it has expanded its business to 3G telecommunications.
– The China Telecom logo has two blue Cs intersected with each other.
– This is the third largest mobile telecommunication and number one fixed line service provider in China. It was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Beijing, China. It provides telephone services to more than 216 million Chinese people and broadband internet access to more than 38 million subscribers.
– The Carolina Herrera logo features the initials of the brand in red and black.
– This is a famous fashion designer known for dressing first ladies like Jacqueline Onassis and Michelle Obama.
British Midland International
– The British Midland International logo features the company’s initials inside a blue sphere.
– This was a British airline based in Donington Hall, UK. It was founded in 1938 and ceased operations in 2012. It operated over 2,000 flights per week.
Banco do Brasil
– The Banco do Brasil logo features a blue abstract design against a yellow background.
– This is the largest bank in Brazil and Latin America by assets and the third-largest by market value. The bank was founded in 1808 and is headquartered in Brasilia. It is the oldest bank in Brazil and one of the oldest in the world.
– The Auntie Anne’s logo depicts a pretzel and the name of the brand under it.
– This is a famous American chain of pretzel bakeries founded by Anne F. Beiler and her husband in 1988. The company is based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and has more than 300 franchises with 1,200 locations in the US and worldwide.
– The Asiana Airlines logo consists of the name of the airline followed by a red arrow head that resembles a plane taking off.
– This is a South Korean major airline company headquartered in Seoul and founded in 1988. It was formerly known as Seoul Airlines and is, along with Korean Air, the biggest South Korean airline.
– The Alcatel Lucent logo features the name of the mobile phone and two triangles inside the name.
– This is a brand of mobile phones established in 2004.The company focuses on fixed, mobile, and converged networking hardware, IP technologies, software, and services. Alcatel-Lucent has operations in more than 130 countries.
– The Aiwa logo features the name of the company in red distinctive typeface.
– This was a Japanese company that manufactured consumer electronics like audio and video equipment. The company was founded in 1951 and ceased operating as a company in 2002 and as a brand in 2006.
– The Airwalk logo features the initial A inside a red circle.
– This was a popular boardsport lifestyle clothing company formed in 1986 and very popular in the early 1990s. The company is well-known for it skate shoes, t-shirts, snowboard boots, etc.
– The Air Canada logo features the name of the airline company and a red maple leaf inside a red circle.
– This is the largest airline and the flag carrier of Canada. It was founded in 1936 and is headquartered from Montreal, Quebec. The airline provides transport for passengers and cargo to 178 destinations around the world.
– The Huawei logo features a red flower-like symbol.
– This is a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company founded in 1987 and headquartered in Shenzhen, Guandong. It is currently the largest telecommunications equipment manufacturer in the world.
– The Acura logo features a futuristic-looking initial A inside a circle.
– This is a brand of luxury cars, a division of Honda Motor Company. The brand was established in 1986 and is headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan.
– The Airness logo depicts a puma walking on top of the brand’s name.
– This is a brand of footwear founded in 1999 in Saint-Denis, France by Malamine Kone.
– The Brita logo features a square made of blue circles that resemble water bubbles.
– This is a German company that specializes in water filtration products. It was founded in 1966 and is headquartered from Taunusstein, Hesse, Germany. This brand is distributed in more than 60 countries worldwide and is one of the leading companies in portable household water filtration products.
– The Milton Bradley logo features the company’s initials in red and blue.
– This is an American board game company founded in Springfield, Massachusetts in 1860 by Milton Bradley. The company is headquartered in East Longmeadow, Massachusetts.
– Ritz – Carlton logo depicts a crown with a lion’s head on top of it.
– This is a luxury hotel chain founded in 1983 and operating in 26 countries worldwide and has 84 luxury hotels and resorts in major cities around the world. The company is a subsidiary of Marriott International.
– The Skullcandy logo is easy to recognize and it features a stylized skull design followed by the name of the company.
– This is an American company famous for its headphones and earphones, mainly. It was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Park City, Utah.
– The Slazenger logo portrays a puma on top of the company’s name.
– This is an English sporting goods manufacturer specialized in racket sports like tennis, hockey and cricket. The company was founded in 1885 and is one of the oldest sport brands in the world.
– The Symantec logo is a black and yellow sphere that resembles the Ying and Yang symbol.
– This is an American company that makes security, storage, backup and availability software. It was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Mountain View, California.
– The Target logo features a red target symbol and below it, the brand’s name.
– This company was formerly known as Dayton Hudson Corporation and it’s a leading American retailing company founded in 1902 by George Dayton. It is currently the second largest retailer in the US, behind Walmart.
– The Absolut Vodka logo features the name of the vodka in blue typeface.
– This is a famous brand of vodka produced in Sweden and introduced in 1879. The company that produces this brand of vodka is based in Ahus, Skane, Sweden. It is sold in 126 countries worldwide being the third largest brand of alcoholic spirits.
– The Adio logo features the name of the brand and a cap-like design.
– This was a company known for making skateboarding footwear and clothing, founded in 1999 by skater Chris Miller.
Air New Zealand
– The Air New Zealand logo features an arrow head design and the name of the airline company.
– This is the national airline and flag carrier of New Zealand. It was founded in 1940 and is based in Auckland, New Zealand.
– The NTT Docomo logo features the company name in red typeface.
– The Docomo logo stands for a Japanese mobile phone operator founded in 1991 and based in Sanno Park Tower, Nagatacho, Chivoda. DoCoMo is a trademark of the NTT DoCoMo corporation of Japan used in its home market and in India in partnership with Tata Teleservices. It is an acronym of the phrase “Do communications over the mobile network.”
– The SKF logo is the company’s name in blue characters.
– This is a Swedish bearing company that supplies bearings, seals, lubrication and lubrication systems. The company was established in 1907 and is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
– The TNT logo features the initials of the company inside three orange circles.
– This is a cargo and passenger airline founded in 1999 and based in Liege, Belgium. You should not mistake this logo with the TNT Network logo.
– The Formula 1 logo consists of the initial F and a red number 1.
– This is the highest class of single-seat auto racing, inaugurated in 1950. Many sports car brands you had to guess while playing Logo Quiz Cars manufacture vehicles to race in the Formula 1.
– The HTC logo features the brand name in green characters.
– This is a famous Taiwanese manufacturer of smartphones and internet tablets based in New Taipei City, Taiwan. The company was founded in 1997 by Cher Wang, H.T. Cho and Peter Chou.
– The EA Sports logo features the name of the brand inside a circle.
– This is a brand that crates and develops sports video games, famous for the FIFA series which sold over 100 million units. This is perhaps one of the most famous sports logos in the world.
– The KLM logo comprises of a blue crown and the name of the airline.
– This is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands. It was founded in 1919 and is based in Amstelveen. It is the oldest airline in the world, operating under its original name.
– The Tomtom logo is comprised of two red palms in a silver sphere.
– This is a Dutch manufacturer of automotive navigation systems based in Amsterdam, Netherlands and Egypt. The company was founded in 1991 and in 2012 it was announced that it will replace Google Maps as the main mapping data provider for Apple’s IOS 6.
– The Garmin logo consists of the brand name and a blue triangle.
– This is a Swiss company, formerly an American one until 2010. It develops consumer, aviation and marine technologies for the Global Positioning System.
– This famous NBC logo consists of a colorful peacock.
– This company is a leading American television network which started as a radio station. It’s based in New York and has 200 affiliates all across the United States.
– The ESPN logo consists of the initials of the brand name on a red background.
– This is a world famous cable television network and a leader in sports-related programming and coverage.
– The McAfee logo features the company’s initial M inside a red shield.
– This is an American computer security software company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It is the largest security technology company in the world.
– The TSN logo is the channel’s name in red characters.
– This is a Canada’s oldest and highest-rated English language sports television channel. It premiered in 1984 and is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
– The Rockshox logo features the brand name inside a black and white rectangle box.
– This is an American company specialized in manufacturing bicycle suspensions. It was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Colorado Springs, USA. The company has been defunct since 2002.
– The Divx logo features the brand’s name in black characters.
– This is a brand name of products known for the ability to compress long videos into small sizes and maintain the high visual quality.
– The Opera logo consists of a red letter “O".
– This is a popular web browser offered free of charge on personal computers and mobile devices. It has over 300 million monthly users worldwide.
– The Brussels Airlines logo features the name of the company in dark blue characters and a symbol made of red dots.
– This is the flag carrier airline of Belgium. It was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Diegem, Machelen, Belgium. It operates in 65 destinations 20 European countries.
– The Alitalia logo consists of the airline name in green and a red triangle inside one of the letters.
– This is the Italian flag carrier and national airline. It was founded in 1946 and has its main office in Fiumicino, Italy.
– The Bundesliga logo consists of a guy kicking a football, inside a red rectangle box.
– This is a professional German association football league.
Hard Rock Café
– The Hard Rock Café logo features the brand’s name on a yellow round shape.
– This is a brand associated with Rock’N’Roll music. It is a famous chain of theme restaurants founded in 1971 by Isaac Tigrett and Peter Morton in London. The restaurants are famous for their walls which are covered with rock and roll memorabilia.
– The Leica logo is the name of the company inside a red circle.
– This is a famous German optics and cameras manufacturer. The company was founded in 1849 and is headquartered in Wetzlar, Germany. The company used to be under the name of Ernst Leitz GmbH and is now divided into three companies that manufacture cameras, geosurvey equipment and microscopes.
– The Chupa Chups logo features the brand’s name in red enclosed in a yellow flower shape.
– This is probably the most famous lollipop brand in the world. It was created by the Catalan Enric Bernat in 1958 and it’s now owned by Italian corporation Perfetti Van Melle. The brand’s name comes from the Spanish verb “chupar" which means “to suck".
– The Lavazza logo of this brand of coffee consists of the company’s name in bold distinctive typeface.
– This is a famous coffee brand manufactured by an Italian company. It was founded in Turin by Luigi Lavazza in 1895, originally a small grocery store. It is still a family business headquartered in Turin, Italy and is branded as “Italy’s favorite coffee".
– The Del Monte logo features the name of the company inside a shield design.
– This is one of the largest American producers, distributors and marketers of branded foods and pet products. The company started in 1886 and is now headquartered in San Francisco, California. Some of its famous brands of foods includes Milk-Bone, 9Lives, Kibbles n’ Bits and Pup-Peroni.
– The Psvita logo is the product’s name in distinctive typeface.
– This is a famous handled game console manufactured by Sony Computer Entertainment. It was released in 2011 and is the primary competition of Nintendo 3DS.
– The American Express logo consists of the bank’s name inside a blue rectangle.
– This is one of the world’s leading financial services corporations, founded in 1850 as an express mail company. It is now headquartered in Manhattan, New York City and its services include credit cards, charge cards and traveler’s check.
– The Wella logo represents a woman’s head with long, wavy hair.
– This is a German company and one of the largest cosmetics suppliers in the world. It was founded by Franz Stroher in 1880 and it’s based in Dramstadt, Germany.
– The Time logo is the name of the magazine in all-caps characters.
– This is a famous American news magazine that is published once a week in New York City. It was founded in 1923 and its managing editor is Nancy Gibbs. Time has the world’s largest circulation for a weekly news magazine, and has a readership of 25 million, 20 million of which are based in the United States.
– The 3M logo is the name of the company in bold, caps red characters.
– This is an American corporation that manufactures abrasives, adhesives, laminates, dental products, electronic materials and others. It was founded in 1902 and is currently based in St. Paul, Minnesota.
– The Allianz logo consists of the company’s name and a stylized bird icon on a blue background.
– This is considered the biggest global insurance and finance company in the world. It has its headquarters in Munich, Germany and more than 160,000 employees in 70 countries worldwide.
– The Hot Wheels logo features an orange and red flame that extends to full red around the lettering of the brand.
– If you like collecting toy cars or used to play with one as a kid, then you must know this brand: it’s actually one of the most famous toy car makers in the world. it used to compete with Matchbox until 1997.
The North Face
– The North Face logo features a slightly slanted quarter-circle with two lines marked inside it.
– This is a world famous American manufacturer of coats, shirts, outwear, footwear, backpacks, sleeping bags and tents. It’s a favorite brand for mountaineers, skiers, snowboarders, skiers and athletes.
– The HSBC logo comprises of a red and white hexagonal figure.
– This is considered to be the largest international bank in the world. It was founded in 1991 in London, England and has over 7,500 offices in 87 countries across the world.