– The Prada logo consists of unique black letters that spell the fashion brand’s name.
– This luxury fashion house is specialized in clothing and accessories like shoes, luggage, bags, watches, etc and was founded in 1913 in Italy by Mario Prada. And if you’re into both fashion and movies, you know even The Devil Wears Prada 🙂
– The Saab logo comprises of the head of a red griffin wearing a golden crown, enclosed in a blue round shape.
– This is a famous Swedish car manufacturer established in 1945 and headquartered in Trollhattan, Sweden.
– The Sanyo logo comprises of the company’s name in red letters.
– This is a Japanese company known for manufacturing electronics. It was founded in 1949 and is headquartered in Moriguchi, Osaka, Japan. The company currently has more than 230 subsidiaries and affiliates.
– The Sharp logo is one of the most recognizable logos in the electronics industry and it features the brand’s name in red letters.
– This is a famous Japanese corporation that designs and makes electronic products like television sets. It was founded in 1912 and it’s based in Abeno-ku, Osaka, Japan.
– The Shimano logo consists of the company’s name written in blue characters.
– This is a Japanese company known for manufacturing cycling components, fishing tackle and rowing products. It used to produce golf supplies and snowboarding gear. The company was founded in 1921 and is headquartered in Sakai, Japan, with 32 consolidated subsidiaries and 11 unconsolidated subsidiaries.
– The Siemens logo consists of the brand name written in green letters.
– This company is world famous for manufacturing a variety of electronics and home appliances. It’s headquartered in Munich, Germany and was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens.
– The Salomon logo is made of an oval shape and the name of the company under it.
– This is a company that manufactures sports equipment. It was founded in 1947 by Francois Salomon and since 1997 it has been part of the Adidas Group.
– The Smirnoff logo portrays 2 silver eagles and the name of the brand on a red ribbon.
– This is a brand of vodka produced by British company Diageo and distributed in 130 countries. It was first produced in Moscow by Pyotr Arsenievich Smirnov. This brand of vodka is considered to be the best-selling distilled spirit brand in the world.
– The Stihl logo features the brand’s name inside an orange rectangular background.
– This is a German company that manufactures chainsaws and other handheld power equipment like blowers and trimmers. The company was founded in 1926 by Andreas Stihl and is headquartered in Waiblingen, Germany. It is the best-selling brand of chainsaws in the world.
– The Subway logo features the company name with subway arrows on the first and last letter.
– You often go here when you’re hungry and you want a quick, healthy sandwich. It’s an American restaurant franchise founded in 1965 and it’s based in Milford, Connecticut. There are about 39 000 of this company’s restaurants on 102 countries all over the world.
– The Tesco logo features five blue stripe reflections under the red brand name.
– This is a British company founded in 1919 by Jack Cohen and it focuses on retail grocery and general merchandise. It’s one of the biggest retailers in the world, with 6,352 stores in 14 countries. The first store bearing this brand was established in 1929 in Middlesex.
– The Ubuntu logo depicts three persons holding each others’ hands, forming a circle, on an orange background.
– This is a popular free and open source Linux distribution developed by Canonical Ltd. This operating system is available for laptops, desktops and servers.
– The Umbro logo consists of a smaller rhomb inside a bigger rhomb and the name of the brand under it.
– This is a British company that makes sportswear and football equipment founded in 1924 and based in Manchester, UK. Since 2012 the company has been a subsidiary of Iconix Brand Group. This brand is sold in over 90 countries worldwide.
– The Versace logo comprises of the head of Medusa, a Greek mythology character.
– This is a super famous Italian fashion house headquartered in Milan, Italy and founded in 1978 by legendary fashion designer Gianni Versace. This fashion brand is known for its glamorous clothes.
– The Vogue logo consists of the name of the magazine in black characters.
– This is the most famous fashion magazine in the world. It was created by Arthur Turnure in 1892 and is published monthly in 23 national and regional editions.
– The Xbox logo comprises of a green X on a silver sphere.
– Microsoft is the creator of this brand famous for its video games and video game consoles.
– The Yahoo logo of this famous email provider features the brand’s name in red letters and an exclamation mark. Yahoo had many logos in the past, all featuring the same characteristics, but the new Yahoo logo looks the best.
– This is one of the most used internet services in the world. It provides email, search engine and a web directory. The company was founded in 1994 by Jerry Yang and David Filo.
– The Zara logo features the brand’s name in black characters on a white background.
– This is a well-known fashion retailer that deals with clothing and accessories for women, men and kids. The company was founded in 1975 by Rosalia Mera Goyenechea and Amancio Ortega Gaona. This brand has 1400 stores in more than 70 countries worldwide.
– The Lee logo features the name of the brand in distinctive typeface.
– This is a famous American brand of jeans first produced in 1889 and headquartered in Merriam, Kansas. Just like Levi’s, this brand of jeans is almost synonymous with American culture.
– The Sheraton logo consists of the initial S inside two laurel branches.
– This is a chain of hotels and resorts founded in 1937 by Ernest Henderson and Robert Moore in Springfield, Massachusetts.
– The Zurich logo consists of the letter Z enclosed in a blue sphere.
– This is a Swiss insurance company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland founded in 1872.
– The Toyota logo is made of two ovals inside a bigger oval shape and the name of the car in red characters.
– This is the third largest car manufacturer in the world. It was founded in 1937 by Kiichiro Toyoda and is headquartered in Aichi, Japan. This company employs more than 380,000 people worldwide.
– The Adecco logo features the company’s name inside a red rectangle figure.
– This is a Swiss multinational human resource consulting company founded in 1996 and based in Glattbrugg, Switzerland.
– The Always logo features the brand’s name in hand-written blue typeface and a ribbon above it.
– This is a brand of feminine hygiene products owned and produced by Procter & Gamble. The brand was first introduced in 1983 and is known for products like maxi pads, pantyliner and feminine wipes.
– The UPS logo represents a brown shield enclosing the name of the brand.
– This is one of the most famous American package delivery corporations. It was founded in 1927 by James E. Casey. The company has its headquarters in Springs, Georgia. This company delivers over 15 million packages a day in about 220 countries worldwide.
– The Apart logo consists of the brand’s name in gold characters.
– This is the largest chain of jewelry showrooms and the largest producer of jewelry in Poland, especially of gold set with diamonds and wedding rings.
– The Atari logo features a stylized letter A, which is the brand’s initial letter.
– This is an American company famous for being a pioneer in arcade games, home video consoles and home computers. You might have heard of the popular arcade game Pong and the video console Atari 2600. The company was founded in 1972 by Nolan Bushnell and Ted Dabney and it helped define the electronic entertainment industry in the 70s and the 80s.
– The current version of the BBC logo is confined in three square boxes with the company’s initials are written inside these boxes.
– Also known as British Broadcasting Corporation, this is the main public broadcaster in the UK. This brand is famous for their outstanding services in television, radio and internet.
– The Beck’s logo features a key inside a red shield.
– This is the best-selling German beer brand in the world. The brewery was established in 1873 and is headquartered in Bremen, Germany. This brand of beer is sold in over 90 countries around the world. The brewery was bought by Interbrew in 2002 for 1.8 billion euros.
– The Benq logo features the brand’s name in dark blue typeface.
– This is a Taiwanese company that sells and markets consumer electronics, computing and communications devices. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan. The brand’s name stands for “Bringing Enjoyment N Quality to life".
– The Canon logo is a powerful typographic logo that has a slightly rounded custom typeface and the sweeping inward stroke of the first letter in the brand’s name.
– Known for their high-quality camera lenses and digital cameras, this company was founded in 1937 in Ota, Tokyo.
– The Caterpillar logo features a yellow triangle in the brand’s name.
– This is a very famous American company known for its heavy machinery, engines, turbines and construction and mining equipment. The company was founded in 1925 and is headquartered in Peoria, Illinois.
– The Dell logo features the brand’s name in blue letters enclosed in a blue circle. One of the letters is slightly tilted on one side.
– This is a leading American computer technology manufacturer based in Round Rock, Texas. It was founded by Michael Dell in 1984 and is currently selling personal computers, servers, software, cameras, printers and other electronics.
– The Gucci logo comprises of the two interlocking “Gs" and the brand’s name on a white background.
– This is a famous Italian fashion company well-known for manufacturing high-end fashion and leather products. It was founded by Guccio Gucci in 1921 and is based in Florence, Italy.
– The H&M logo features the brand’s name in distinctive red typeface.
– This is a famous Swedish retail clothing company that exists in 53 countries and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The first store was opened in 1947 and is considered the second largest clothing retailer in the world, after ZARA.
– The Heineken logo is easily recognized by its green background and red star at the end of the brand’s name.
– This famous beer brand headquartered in Amsterdam and was founded in 1864 by Gerard Adriaan Heineken. The founder’s name says it all. It’s one of the most popular beer brands in the world and it’s produced in 39 countries by 40 different breweries.
– The Honda logo incorporates the initial “H" drawn in a very simple, unique and identifiable style, presenting a world famous Japanese auto manufacturer. The Honda logos can be seen on automobiles, motorcycles, jet engines and other related products. It’s currently headquartered in Hamamatsu, Japan.
– Recognized as a high quality car manufacturer, the cars are reliable and come with 5 years warranty without any mileage constrain. Honda has been the world’s largest motorcycle manufacturer since 1959.
– This Hyundai logo is one of the most recognizable car logos ever and it consists of an oval-shaped letter “H". However, a new Hyundai logo depicts two overlapped triangles in green and yellow.
– Hyundai is a leading South Korean car manufacturer headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. It was founded by Chung Ju-Yung in 1967 and currently has more than 58,000 employees worldwide. Hyundai Santa Fe is the best sold SUV in Europe and a few states in US. It is relatively cheap comparing with what it offers, but Hyundai fans know that other models, such as the Hyundai Elantra, Genesis, Equus or Tiburon, and generally any Hyundai sedan or coupe, are a good choice of a car in terms of quality.
– The Lamborgini logo comprises of a shield and a golden snorting bull symbol inside it. The Lamborghini bull logo stands for power, speed and strength and is one of the most easily recognizable car logos in the world, especially among super – cars lovers. If you know what a Lamborghini Murcielago or a Lamborghini Gallardo are, then you know these cars are not only super fast, but also designed to blow your mind.
– This Italian Luxury sports car manufacturer was founded in Sant’Agata Bolognese, Italy in 1963 by Ferruccio Lamborghini. It’s currently part of Volkswagen Group and the brand is famous for its high-performance sport cars and concept cars.
– The Porsche logo symbolizes the coat of arms of Stuttgart, a horse, antlers and red and black stripes. The Porsche design logo is quite complex and the Porsche car logo suffered a few transformations along the years, but even today, it stands for one of the most profitable car companies in the world. It claims to have the highest profit per unit sold of any car company in the world. Their 2014 Panamera model is powered by electric motors offering more than 400 HP with a mileage at over 40MPG.
– Porsche is a famous German luxury sports cars manufacturer founded in 1931 by Ferdinand Porsche and is known for powerful and exclusive sports cars.
– This brand is very easy to guess because the logo says it all: The Jaguar car logo features a silver leaping Jaguar. However, the new Jaguar car logo is a revamped form of the old one, with a reworked Leaper and fonts. If you take a loot at different versions of Jaguar cars logo, you will probably like the new one better, as it has some interesting finishing.
– Jaguar is a famous a British luxury and sports car manufacturer, headquartered in Whitley, Coventry, England, synonymous with luxury sport cars. It was founded in 1922 in England and it’s currently a subsidiary of Tata Motors, representing an English symbol of wealth and distinction, with over 100 years of history. The cars are dynamic and luxurious in the same time.
– The BMW logo is a very famous car logo which contains a thick black circle bordered by a smooth silver outline holding the company’s name in a prominent position. The core of the circle is broke up into four quadrants with national colors of Bavaria – blue and white. The BMW logo history can be traced back to 1929, when first used in a BMW advertisement.
– This a famous German automobile, motorcycle and engine maker based in Munich, Bavaria. It was founded in 1917 by Franz Josef Popp. Currently, the company has about 100,000 employees around the world. The BMW logos can be seen everywhere in the world, but what is BMW known for best is that it represents the ultimate German muscle car maker, with their M division being one of the fastest salon cars on streets.
– The Bugatti logo features the car’s name inside a red oval shape and stands for a former French automaker famous for manufacturing high-performance vehicles. The company was established in 1909 by Ettore Bugatti. Today the brand is owned by the famous German car company Volkswagen and still delivers some of the most powerful and exclusive sports cars in the world.
– Any Bugatti car is so powerful that need special tires. At over 300 km/hours normal tires would explode. One of the most famous models is the Veyron, a legendary sports cars only a few chosen ones can afford or drive.
– The Renault logo is a silver rhomboid figure on a yellow background and if you’re a car fan, you have to know it. The Renault cars logos have changed in the past, the newest Renault car logo dating back to 2007.
– This brand is a famous French car manufacturer created by Louis Renault in 1899 with two subsidiaries in Romania and South Korea and a controlling stake in Nissan, making it the fourth-largest automotive group in the world. The company is producing cars, vans, and in the past, auto rail vehicles, trucks, tractors, tanks, and also buses/coaches. Although they manufacture cars for different competitions, (Formula 1 being the most important it is known for), their car models are also a good option for low and middle budget cars as well because of low consumption and good standard of finishing.
– The Rolls Royce logo features two Rs on a blue background. One of the most famous (and most expensive) Rolls Royce car models to roll out was the Phantom in 2003.
– This is one of the most famous British luxury car producers which also manufactured aero-engines from 1914 until 1973. The brand was founded by two men: Charles Rolls and Henry Royce. Nowadays, it is a British multinational power Systems Company headquartered in the City of Westminster, London, United Kingdom. Symbol of luxury and opulence, the company is one of the few car makers that are still using the opposite system for opening doors these days.
The Bentley cars logo comprises of two flying wings with a circle in the middle containing the brand’s first letter. However, the Bentley car logo can also be interpreted and related to an airplane because of history of this brand during World War II. The engines are very powerful and they can reach 0-62 in under 5 sec.
– This is another world famous British car manufacturer who makes luxury cars. It was founded by the brothers Bentley in 1919 and it’s currently headquartered in Crewe, Cheshire, UK.
– The Mazda logo features the brand’s initial M in such a way that it resembles a pair of wings. The Mazda car logo changed along the years and this new winged logo was introduced in 1997.
– This is a famous global Japanese automaker founded in 1920 by Jujiro Matsuda. The company was originally called Toyo Cork Kogyo Co. Ltd., and was changed into the current one in 1984. The headquarters are in Fuchu, Aki District, Hiroshima. One of their most successful models is the Mazda RX-7.
– The Subaru logo comprises of 6 stars enclosed in a blue and silver oval insignia. Many people are interested in the Subaru logo meaning, and here is the explanation: Subaru is the Japanese name for the Pleiades star cluster (M45, or “The Seven Sisters”), which in turn inspires the Subaru logo and alludes to the companies that merged to create Fuji Heavy Industries, the parent company of Subaru.
– This is a famous Japanese car that was established in 1953 by Kenji Kita. The company is headquartered in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan. It produces reliable car at excellent prices. Subaru Impreza became famous for several rallyies won. They offer many turbocharged versions of their passenger cars, such as the Impreza WRX.
– The Land Rover logo comprises of a green oval structure with the company’s name inside it in silver letters. This is a British car manufacturer with its headquarters in Gaydon, Warwickshire, United Kingdom which specialises in four-wheel-drive vehicles. One of the oldest four wheel drive in the world, their newest model is considered a threat to Mercedes S Klasse due to the comfort and luxury that it offers.
– When you think about powerful cars, you think about this particular brand of automobiles. Some of this brand’s famous car models include Discovery, Range Rover and Freelander.
– The Maybach logo features two Ms inside an orange shield.
– This was a German manufacturer of luxury cars founded in 1909 by Wilhelm Maybach and his son. The brand is now owned by Daimler AG and based in Stuttgart, Germany. It was the Mercedes high end line, but even Daimler ended the Maybach production beginning with 2013 because of poor sales and because it couldn’t profitably compete with Rolls Royce and Bentley.
– The original Austin logo features the brand’s name in hand-written silver characters. The trademark is currently owned by SAIC after being transferred from bankrupt subsidiary Nanjing Automotive which had acquired it with MG Rover Group in July 2005.
– This was a British car manufacturer founded by Herbert Austin in 1905 and headquartered in Longbridge, England. A new “Austin Motor Company Limited” was incorporated in July 2012 by Steve Morgan of Birmingham who also owns the last Mini to leave Longbridge.
– The Infiniti logo consists of an abstract oval symbol. You will find it associated with the Infiniti Red Bull Racing, an Austrian Formula One racing team based in Milton Keynes, England.
– This is the luxury division of Japanese automaker Nissan Motor Company. It was first sold in 1989 in North America and it is now sold in over 15 countries and represents the Nissan example of refinement.
– The Lincoln logo consists of a star emblem and the name of the company beside it.
– This is an American company that sells luxury cars. It is a division of the Ford Motor Company and a subsidiary of Ford since 1922. The company was founded in 1917 by Henry M. Leland and is famous for its limousines. It was chosen first option for presidential limousines in United States since last century. While the Lincoln car logo can be seen primarily in North America and the Middle East, by the end of 2014, Lincoln intends to bring the luxury vehicles to China too.
– This is a famous Italian automobile manufacturer founded in 1906 by Vincenzo Lancia. It became a part of Fiat Group in 1969. This brand is known for using letters of the Greek alphabet for naming its car models. The Lancia logo is quite elegant, a blue insignia with silver adornments and the name of the company inside.
– You won’t see many Lancia logos in the streets anymore outside Italy, as of 2014, the company announced it will cease to exist for the rest of the world, only Italy will benefit from Lancia models.
– The current version of the Dodge logo features the company’s name in uppercase characters with a pair of red stripes and it was introduced in 2010, although a famous older emblem for this car company was the Dodge ram logo.The new one was originally used for marketing purposes, but as of 2012, it shows off on all Dodge vehicles. There have been many other Dodge logos before, but the last versions are here to stay.
– This American car company is a subsidiary of Chrysler Group LLC and was established in 1900 by Horace Elgin Dodge and John Francis. Today its official full name is the Dodge Division of Chrysler Corporation.
– The Patek Phillipe logo features a four-leaf clover design and the name of the brand below it.
– This is a Swiss company that manufactures luxury watches. It was founded in 1851 and is based in Geneva, Switzerland. This brand is considered one of the most prestigious watch brands in the world.
– The Gulf Air logo features the name of the airline company inside an orange circle.
– This is the main flag carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain. It is adjacent to Bahrain International Airport and is headquartered in Muharraq.
– The Pacha logo portrays two cherries and the name of the club in red characters.
– This is a famous nightclub franchise headquartered in Ibiza, Spain. The first club of this franchise was opened in 1967.
– The Novotel logo consists of the hotel name and a yellow curved line inside a blue square.
– This is a brand of hotels first opened in 1967 in Lille Lesquin, France, with 400 hotels in 60 countries around the world. The brand is headquartered in Evry, France.
– The RBS logo consists of four blue arrows, followed by the name of the bank.
– This is a British banking and insurance holding company, based in Edinburgh, Scotland. It was founded in 1727 and it is the only bank in the UK which still prints £1 notes.