– The Bosch logo features a magneto armature inside a magnetic casing, followed by the name of the company in red typeface.
– This is a world-famous global engineering and electronics company founded in 1886 by Robert Bosch and currently headquartered in Gerlingen, Germany. This company is the biggest manufacturer of automotive parts in the world.
– The Brother logo of this brand is the company’s name in a blue typeface.
– This is a Japanese company that manufactures electronics and electrical equipment like printers, sewing machines, typewriters, fax machines and other computer-related electronics. The company was founded in 1908 and is headquartered in Nagoya, Japan. It also distributes products under the name OEM.
– The Calvin Klein logo comprises of the brand’s initials in black and below it the company’s name written in the Futura font.
– This is a high-end fashion house famous for its clothes and perfumes.
– The Carrefour logo consists of two red and blue stylized arrow signs.
– This is a French multinational retailer and one of the largest hypermarket chain stores in the world. It was established in 1958 and is headquartered in Boulogne Billancourt, Paris. It is currently the fourth largest retailer in the world, after Wal-Mart, Costco and Tesco, with more than 1500 hypermarkets worldwide. In English, the name of this company means “crossroads".
– The Castrol logo features the brand’s name in red, and a green and red sphere that looks like a motorcycle helmet.
– This is a British brand of industrial and automotive lubricants. The company offers a wide range of products like oil, greases, gas, chain lubricants and waxes, coolants, suspension fluids, brake fluids, cleaners and maintenance products.
– This simple but super famous Chanel logo consists of two interlocked and opposing Cs that stand for the creator’s initials.
– When one thinks of haute couture, elegance, style and luxury, one immediately thinks of this brand and of Coco Chanel logo. The first name of its creator was Coco who founded the brand in 1909 and has since remained the most prestigious fashion representatives in the world.
– The Continental logo features the brand’s name in black letters followed by a horse icon on a dark yellow background.
– This brand is a leading German automotive manufacturing company famous for their tires, brake systems, automotive safety, chassis components, etc. it is based in Hanover, Germany and it’s the world’s 4th largest tire maker.
– The Dewalt logo features the company’s name in yellow typeface against a black background.
– This is a brand known for manufacturing power tool and hand tools for construction, woodworking and manufacturing industries. The company was established in 1920 and its headquarters are in Towson, Maryland. The brand is a subsidiary of Stanley Black and Decker.
– The Electrolux logo features and abstract symbol inside a circle, inside a square followed by the name of the company.
– This is a Swedish company that manufactures household and professional appliances, founded in 1919 and headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. This is the second largest appliance maker in the world (by units) after Whirlpool.
– The Ellesse logo features the brand’s name and half of a tennis ball in red and orange.
– This is an Italian company founded in 1959 known for its sports apparel like ski-wear, jackets and ski pants. Since 1994 the brand has been owned by British Pentland Group.
– The Exxon Mobil logo consists of the company’s name on a red background.
– This is an American oil and gas company established in 1999. It is headquartered in Irving, Texas and is one of the largest companies in the world in terms of market capitalization and revenue. Don’t misspell its name as Exxon Mobile, as it is wrong.
– The Fiat logo belongs to a world-famous Italian automaker headquartered in Turin. The company (whose full name is Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino) was founded in 1899 by a group of investors, one of them being Giovanni Agnelli. The first model of this car ever created was the model 4 HP. At the moment, this brand is the ninth largest car maker in the world and number one in Italy.
– Fiat owns other brands like Maserati and Lancia and recently acquired an Eastern Europe brand. Fiat is a very affordable car with a low maintenance cost.
– The Ford logo is probably the most recognizable car logo in the world. The brand’s name is written in a blue oval shape.
– This brand has been around for more than 100 years and it’s one of the biggest car manufacturers in the world. It’s known as an American symbol and a synonym for quality.
– The Fosters Beer logo consists of the brand’s name written in blue letters with the first initial enclosed in a yellow “O".
– This is a popular Australian beer brand first brewed by William M and Ralph R Foster in 1888.
– The Fox logo consists of the brand’s name.
– This is an American commercial broadcasting TV network launched on October 9, 1986, headquartered in Los Angeles.
– The Galp logo features the brand’s name and a orange and white symbol.
– This is a Portuguese corporation consisting of more than 100 companies known for supplying natural gas, regasification, transport, storage and distribution.
– The Gap logo is best portrayal of simplicity and style. The design features the company name in uppercase white letters on a navy blue background. However, the latest Gap logo change took place in 2010, and this is the logo we’ve been seeing ever since.
– Famous for their clothes and accessories, this brand was founded in 1969 and it’s based in San Francisco, California. You might know some of the five brands that are under the main brand: Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime and Athleta.
– The Gillette logo features the brand’s name in blue letters.
– This is one of the world’s most popular brands of blades, safety razors, deodorants and other personal care products for men. It is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and is owned by the giant corporation Procter & Gamble.
Glaxo Smith Kline
– The Glaxo Smith Kline logo features the initials of the company inside an orange oval shape.
– This is a British multinational company known for its pharmaceutical, biologics, vaccines and consumer healthcare. It was established in 2000 and is headquartered in Brentford, London. It is currently the sixth largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
– The Gmail logo features a blue initial G and a red M inside an envelope.
– This is one of the most used free email service providers in the world. It is provided by Google and was started in 2004.
– The famous Goodyear logo consists of the company’s name and a winged sneaker in the middle.
– This is an American manufacturer of tires for automobiles, trucks, SUVs, airplanes and farm equipment machinery. The company was named after Charles Goodyear who invented the vulcanized rubber in 1839.
– The Google logo consists of the name of the company written in blue, red, yellow and green letters.
– This one needs no hints. It’s enough to just say that it’s the largest and most used search engine in the world.
– The Haagen – Dasz logo consists of the brand name inside a golden oval figure.
– This is an ice cream brand created by Reuben and Rose Mattus in 1961. The company opened its first retail store in 1976 and is currently headquartered in Oakland, California.
– You can see the Harley Davidson logos not only on the famous bikes and choppers, but also on merchandise, clubs, throughout events and even in a museum.The company logo comprises of a shield traversed across the middle by a horizontal bar.
– This is a world-famous motorcycle manufacturer founded in 1903. It is one of the largest heavyweight motorcycle manufacturers in the world, with more than 6,000 employees.
– The Heinz logo consists of the brand’s name inside a green and brown shape.
– This is a famous American manufacturer of processed foods, but you might know the ketchup best. It was founded in 1869 by Henry John Heinz and is currently headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The brand is known for its original “57 Varieties" slogan and now it markets over 5,700 products in 200 countries worldwide.
– The Hewlett Packard logo consists of the company’s initials inside a blue circle.
– This is a world-famous American company founded in 1939 by William R. Hewlett and David Packard. It is one of the world’s largest PC vendors.
– The HTC logo features the brand name in green characters.
– This is a famous Taiwanese manufacturer of smartphones and internet tablets based in New Taipei City, Taiwan. The company was founded in 1997 by Cher Wang, H.T. Cho and Peter Chou. Fun fact: “HTC logo quiz answers” is one of the most searched key words on the Internet. So this proves our point: everybody loves guess the brand games!
– The ING logo features the bank’s name followed by an orange lion.
– This is a Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation known for providing retail banking, direct banking, investment banking and commercial banking.
– The Internet Explorer logo consists of a blue lower E.
– This is a famous web browser developed by Microsoft in 1995. It is now subject to mockery in some circles, but back in the day, there was no Internet without it.
– The Isuzu logo features the company’s name in red letters.
– This is a Japanese manufacturer of commercial vehicles and diesel engines. The company was founded in 1916 by Tokyo Gas Company and is based in Tokyo. The diesel engines produced by this company are used by General Motors and Renault-Nissan Alliance.
– The Jagermeister logo of this brand is a stag with a cross between its antlers.
– The name of this spicy alcoholic drink translates as “the master of hunters" and it was distilled in Germany by Curt Mast.
– This Jeep brand’s logo consists of the company name on a khaki background.
– This is a famous American car brand owned by Chrysler Group. It’s known as the oldest manufacturer of SUVs and off-road vehicles. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Toledo, Ohio.
– The Jonnie Walker logo of this famous whiskey is a walking man drawing and is often followed by the slogan “Keep walking".
– You might know this brand as the most distributed brand of Scotch whiskey in the world. This whiskey is sold in over 130 million bottles worldwide
– This famous Juventus logo comprises of an oval shield divided in five vertical stripes and a charging bull with a crown above its head.
– This is a super popular professional Italian football club from Turin, Piedmont. It was founded in 1897 and is one of the most successful and influential Italian football clubs. This football club has won 53 official titles in the national and international football arena.
– The JVC logo consists of the brand’s name in red letters on a white background.
– This is a Japanese company famous for its professional electronics products. The company was founded in 1927 and is currently based in Yokohama, Japan. It is known for introducing the first televisions in Japan and developing the VHS video recorder. In 2008 the company merged with Kenwood Corporation.
– The Kawasaki logo consists of the brand’s name with a distinctive first initial K.
– This is a Japanese company known for its motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles. The headquarters are in Minato, Tokyo and Chuo-ku, Kobe. The company was founded in 1896 and it was originally a shipbuilding company.
– The KFC logo of this brand depicts a smiling colonel in red, white and blue. Can you guess it?
– This one is impossible to miss. It’s one of the most popular fast-food chains in the world and it’s a serious competitor for McDonald’s. It’s based in Kentucky and was founded in 1952.
– The Kodak logo contains a box and a graphic element “K".
– This brand is a world famous American company known for its photographic film products and services.
– The Lego logo is easily recognizable because of its bright red background on which the name of the brand is written.
– This is the most famous brand of construction toys in the world. It began in 1949 and is based in Billund, Denmark. The name of this company was inspired by the Danish phrase “leg godt" which means “play well".
– The Lenovo logo is a great example of simplicity and elegance, featuring the company’s name in italic and rounded typeface.
– This is a Chinese computer hardware and electronics company founded in 1984 in Beijing, China. The headquarters is now in Morrisville, North Carolina. This brand is famous for manufacturing personal computers, tablets, TVs, mobile phones and servers.
– The Levis logo consists of the company’s name in white letters enclosed in a red tab. Your 501 jeans model probably bear the label Levi’s.
– Another American symbol, this brand is a famous clothing company, especially jeans, founded in 1853 by Levi Strauss in San Francisco, California. Now you can see the Levis Strauss logo on many products.
– The Lexmark logo consists of the company’s name and a red rhomboidal figure between one of the letters.
– This is an American company that manufactures laser printers and also provides enterprise services. The company was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky, United States.
– The Lexus logo comprises of the initial “L" encircled by an oval in a steel gray finish.
– This is a luxury vehicle division of the Japanese car giant Toyota Motor Corporation. It was introduced in the US and Canada in 1989 and is currently the biggest selling luxury car brand in America and Japan. This car brand is sold in over 70 countries worldwide.
– The LG logo features the brand’s initials to form a human face. It’s one of the most recognizable logos in the electronics industry.
– This brand’s slogan is “Life is Good". The company is headquartered in South Korean and it’s famous for manufacturing electronics, chemicals and telecom products. They have cool television sets and smartphones.
– The Lacoste logo is probably the most famous and easily recognizable logos and it consists of the brand’s name and a green crocodile.
– This is a world-famous French apparel company and you will see the Lacoste logos on everything from clothing, leather goods, shoes, perfumes, to watches and tennis shirts. It was founded in 1933 by Rene Lacoste, a legendary tennis player.
– The Logitech logo depicts an abstract laser mouse.
– This is a Swiss provider of personal computers and tablets accessories headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland and Newark, California. The company is best known for developing keyboards, mice, trackballs, microphones, webcams and game controllers. They also make computer speakers, headphones and wireless audio devices.
– The Makita logo is the company’s name in red typeface.
– This is a Japanese manufacturer of professional and consumer power tools. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Anjo, Japan. It has factories in Japan, China, the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Brazil, Mexico and Romania.
– The Mitsubishi logo features three united red rhombuses or diamonds and reflects the name of the company itself.
– This is a famous Japanese corporation based in Tokyo known for operating in various sectors such as automobiles, heavy industries, banks, chemicals and electrical. The company was founded in 1870 by Yataro Iwasaki. The multinational conglomerate consists in a range of autonomous businesses which share the brand, trademark and legacy. Mitsubishi Motors is the sixth-largest Japan-based auto manufacturer and the Mitsubishi Motors logo can be seen on successful cars models such as the Galant, Evolution, Evo, Outlander and Eclipse.
– The Mobil One logo has the name of the brand in blue and red characters and the figure 1 inside a black square.
– This is a well known American-German brand of car oil, motor oil and gear lubricant. It was introduced in 1974.
– The Motorola logo comprised of the letter M in a blue insignia.
– This used to be a popular American telecommunications company headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois. The corporation went bankrupt after losing $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009.
– The Nokia logo consists of the brand’s name in blue letters on a white background.
– This company was recently bought by Microsoft and it’s known for its mobile phones and portable IT devices. It used to be the second largest mobile phone maker in the world, behind Samsung. The slogan of this brand is “Connecting People".
– The Texaco logo features the initial T inside a white star, inside a red circle.
– This is an American oil brand created in 1901 by the Texas Fuel Company.
– The Milka logo comprises of a purple and white cow. It’s probably one of the children’s favorite logo.
– This is a famous brand of chocolate manufactured by Mondelez International. It was first introduced in 1901 by Philippe Suchard.
– The Panasonic logo is often considered as one of the most popular and instantly recognizable logos in the electronics industry. It comprises of the company’s name using the Helvetica typeface.
– This Japanese company was formerly known as Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. and it’s one of the most famous electronics manufacturers in the world. The company was founded in 1918 by Konosuke Matsushita and it is headquartered in Kadoma, Osaka.
– The PayPal logo features the company’s name in two shades of blue on a white background.
– This is a famous online payment service founded in 1998 and headquartered in San Jose, California. In 2012 it became a subsidiary of eBay.
– The Pepsi logo of this brand is one of the most recognized beverage logos in the world. It consists of the company name and a blue, white and red sphere.
– This is one of the most popular carbonated drinks in the world. And it’s not Coca-Cola. The first drink was created in 1893 under the name of Brad’s Drink and changed its name twice, in 1898 and 1961.
– The Peugeot logo features a standing lion and is one of the most recognizable car logos in the world. Peugeot is a world-famous French car brand, part of PSA Peugeot Citroën group and the second largest auto maker in Europe. Its history can be traced to 1891, when the first car under this brand was manufactured.
– What is impressive about this company and also the Peugeot car logo is that they share a common history. Unlike other car makers, who changed the logos throughout the years, the Peugeot lion logo can also be traced back to 1891
– The Pioneer logo is the brand’s name in red typeface.
– This is a Japanese company specialized in digital entertainment products. It was founded in 1938 by Nozomu Matsumoto as a radio and speaker repair shop.
– The Pixar logo consists of the company’s name and the famous lamp named Luxo, Jr.
– This is the famous computer animation film studio that brought us Finding Nemo, Toy Story and Wall-E. It was bought by the Walt Disney Company in 2006 for $7.4 billion and is based in Emeryville, California.
– This is probably one of the most recognized logos in the world. The Playboy bunny logo features the head of a stylized rabbit wearing a bow tie.
– This is the most famous adult magazine in the world. It was founded in 1953 by Hugh Marston Hefner and it currently sells more than 3 million copies in the US every month and more than 4.5 million magazines worldwide.