– The National Geographic logo is very famous and easily recognizable: a yellow portrait rectangular frame.
– This is one of the largest nonprofit scientific and educational institutions in the world. It was formed in 1888 and is based in Washington. The institution is famous for its magazine that deals with geography, history, natural science, archaeology and world culture. Whenever you see the National Geographic Channel logo, you know the content is of high quality, interesting and educational.
– The Kia logo represents the name of the car in red letters enclosed in an oval shape. The Kia Motors logo is quite simple and doesn’t use intricate symbolism, but it is easily recognizable.
– If you’re a car lover, you must know this company, as it’s a famous Korean company headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, founded in 1944 and now owned by Hyundai Motor Group in a 32.8%. However, it is one of the largest car companies in South Korea and in the world.
– The Volvo logo comprises of a circle with a diagonally upwards pointed arrow. There is no difference between the Volvo truck logo and the Volvo car logo, but the company is specialized mostly in the production, distribution and sale of trucks, buses, and construction equipment.
– Volvo is a world famous Swedish car manufacturer, headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden and founded in 1927. The name of this company is inspired by the Latin word “volvere" which means “to roll". Unfortunately, Volvo sold its car division to Ford in 1999.
– The Baidu logo features the company’s name in red characters and a blue animal paw.
– This is a Chinese company founded in 2000 that provides web services and is headquartered in Beijing. This is also a Chinese search engine for websites, audio files and images.
– The Chrysler logo consists of the brand’s name inside a pair of wings.
– This company was founded in 1925 by Walter Chrysler and it’s famous for making luxury cars.
– The CNN logo features a stand-alone lettermark the brand name in a strong, rounded custom typeface, alongside a globe icon, on a red background.
– This company, also known as Cable News Network, is a popular American cable news channel based in Atlanta, Georgia. It’s one of the most influential international news channels in the world with more than 200 million subscribers in 212 countries worldwide.
– The Converse All Star logo comprises of a star which is placed inside a circle.
– Here’s the most relevant hint: this brand is the most popular sneakers brands in the world. It’s based in North Andover, Massachusetts and was established by Marquis Mills Converse in 1908. The All Star Converse history is intimately connected to basketball player Chuck Taylor whose signature was added to the All Star patch on the classic, high-topped sneakers.
– The Dove logo is iconic and easily recognized and it comprises of a delicate dove symbol.
– This is a super famous personal care brand of Unilever introduced for the first time in 1955. It is sold in over 35 countries worldwide and its most known product is its delicate ¼ cream bar soap.
– The Fila logo is one of the most memorable and recognizable logos in the sports and apparel field, not to mention in the shoes industry. It features the brand’s name in red and dark blue characters.
– This is one of the world’s most prominent sportswear manufacturers in the world. It is currently headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and was founded in Biella, Italy in 1911 by the Fila brothers.
– The Firefox logo is one of the most recognizable and iconic logos on the internet. It consists of a red fox wrapped around the planet Earth and, as you know, the emblem actually represents the Mozilla Firefox logo.
– This is one of the most used web browsers in the world. It was first released on November 9, 2004 and was developed by Mozilla Corporation. It is currently available in 79 different languages.
– The Fujitsu logo of this brand features the infinity symbol on two of the middle letters of the company’s name written in red.
– This is the world’s second largest IT services provided in terms of revenues. It’s based in Tokyo, Japan and it was established in 1935.
– The Greenpeace logo features the organization’s name in green characters.
– This is a non-governmental environmental organization that focuses on ensuring the “ability of the Earth to nurture life in all its diversity". The organization was formed in 1969 and it has offices in over forty countries. It is headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
– You probably know the Guinness logo from the local pub. It consists of a harp and below it the brand’s name, on a black background.
– This is a famous Irish beer brand created by Arthur Guinness introduced in 1759. It is currently brewed in 60 countries and sold in 120. A special characteristics of this beer is the burnt flavor that comes from roasted unmalted barley. The Guinness beer logo is pretty well known almost everywhere in the world.
– The Marlboro logo comprises a red mountain-like shape with the brand name beneath it written in black letters.
– You must certainly know this cigarette brand if you are a smoker. Even if you don’t smoke, you must have seen the famous cowboy TV and billboard ads.
– The Maserati logo consists of a white trident on a blue background which symbolizes Neptune’s trident. Below, there is the tagline “Excellence through passion", in uppercase characters. The trident representing the Maserati car logo is based on the Fountain of Neptune in Bologna and is a symbol for strength and vigor.
– This company is an Italian luxury car maker headquartered in Modena, Italy. It was founded by the Maserati brothers in 1914 and as of 2011 this car company has had a revenue of €588 million. Maserati is a part of a of the sports cars group including Alfa Romeo inside Fiat Group.
– The Opel logo consists of the brand name in a circle crossed by a horizontal lightning. Sometimes, people mistake it for the letter Z, but in truth, the Opel car logo is indeed a stylized lightning emblem, inspired from the commercial success of the Opel Blitz. The first logo contained the letters A and O – the initials of the company’s founder. In 1987, the logo was simplified. They reduced the logo to the stylized lightning and the ring.
– This famous German car company was founded by Adam Opel in 1862 and became a subsidiary of General Motors in 1931 but it still prides with being the cheapest German car. If you happen to drive a Corsa or an Astra, you know what we mean. The brand is called Vauxhall in the UK.
– This is one of the most recognizable logos in the software field: the Oracle logo features the brand’s name on a red rectangle.
– This is a famous American computer technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It was founded in 1977 by Bob Miner, Larry Ellison and Ed Oates. The company is well-known for its computer hardware products and database management systems.
– The Speedo logo features the brand’s name followed by a red boomerang icon.
– This Australian company is most famous for manufacturing and marketing swimwear and swim-related products and accessories. It was founded in 1914 in Sydney and is a subsidiary of Pentland Group.
– The Air France logo features the company name in navy blue letters followed by a red ribbon.
– This is the French air line headquartered in Tremblay-en-France, Paris. It serves 36 destinations in France and worldwide passenger and cargo services to 168 destinations in 93 countries.
– The Aquafina logo consists of the brand’s name and colorful mountain and sun symbols.
– This is a brand of purified bottled water products produced and owned by PepsiCo. It was first distributed in Wichita, Kansas in 1994 and is now sold in many other countries around the world.
– The Ariel logo consists of a colorful atom symbol.
– This is a famous line of laundry detergents made by Procter & Gamble. This brand appeared in 1967 on the UK market and is known as the first detergent with stain-removing enzymes.
– The Atomic logo comprises of a red arrow pointed upwards.
– This is an Austrian company known for manufacturing and selling skiing equipment like skis, ski boots, bindings, ski poles, helmets, goggles and protective equipment.
– The Avon logo comprises of the brand’s name and below it the slogan “the company for women".
– This is probably the most famous American personal care and cosmetics brand for women. It operates in more than 140 countries worldwide and is considered one of the largest beauty and cosmetics companies in the world. The company was founded in 1886 and its headquarters are in New York City.
– The Bayer logo consists of the brand name written twice in the form of a cross (the pharmacy symbol) enclosed in a circle slightly colored in green and blue.
– You might know this brand because of their famous aspirin. It’s a German pharmaceutical company founded in 1863. They invented the drug we know as aspirin in 1897. This company is more than 150 years old and ever since they have been active and successful in the healthcare industry.
– The Billabong logo features a stylized wave and the name of the company in dark grey.
– This is a famous clothing company that is also known for producing accessories and skateboard products under other brand names. It was founded in 1973 by Gordon and Rena Merchant and the brand’s name is derived from the Wiradjuri word “bilaban" referring to a “creek that runs only during the rainy season". The headquarters are in Burleigh Heads, Queensland, Australia.
– The Bluetooth logo consists of two interconnected letters drawn in white, placed on a blue background.
– Every smartphone, laptop and other smart mobile devices have this. It’s a wireless technology used for sending and receiving data over short distances. The name of the brand comes from a 10th century Danish monarch.
– The BP logo consists of a stylized sun-flower in green and yellow colors.
– This is a leading British multinational oil and gas company headquartered in London, UK. It is considered one of the biggest companies in the world, operating in more than 80 countries and producing 3.4 billion barrels of oil per day.
– The Breil logo features the name of the company and an abstract symbol.
– This is an Italian company known for products like watches, eyewear, jewels and fragrances. The brand was founded in 1939 and is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
– The Bridgestone logo features the brand’s name in black with a red triangle in the first letter.
– This is a Japanese corporation founded in 1931 by ShojiroIshibashi known for manufacturing auto and truck parts. It is headquartered in Kyobashi, Tokyo. In 1988, Bridgestone purchased the Firestone Tire and Rubber Company of Akron, Ohio. Also, Bridgestone’s line of products for electronic equipment includes precision rollers for office machines and functional films for solar cells and plasma displays. In sporting goods, Bridgestone market golf balls and clubs and tennis balls and rackets. Bridgestone’s line of bicycles is Japan’s most extensive
– The Burton logo is the brand’s name followed by a “U" shaped arrow.
– This brand is famous for their snowboards. It was founded by Jake Burton Carpenter in 1977 and it’s based in Burlington, Vermont.
– The Cadillac logo consists of a crest that was the creator’s family coat of arms. This new Cadillac logo has been in place since 2003, as the Cadillac logo history knows a few
– This car is an American symbol for luxury vehicles and it’s one of the oldest auto brands in the world. It was founded by Henry Marty Leland in 1902 and since 1909 it has been owned by General Motors.
– The Camper logo is the brand’s name in white letters on a red background.
– This is a shoe company based in Spain and founded by Fluxa Rossello in 1975. The name of the company translates as “rustic" and its motto is “imagination walks".
– The Corvette logo features two stylized crossed flags; one of the flags is a checkered finish line flag.
– This is a famous sports car owned by Chevrolet division of General Motors. The first model was a convertible and was designed by Harley Earl. It was introduced in 1953 as a show car. This super car is now manufactured in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
– The DHL logo features the brand name in red letters on a yellow background.
– This company provided international express mail services. It was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Bonn, Germany.
– The Discovery Channel logo features the brand name and the planet Earth next to it.
– Everyone knows this brand. It has the best documentaries on TV and entertaining shows like Mythbusters. It’s an American basic cable and satellite television channel available in more than 400 million households worldwide.
– You must have seen the Dr. Pepper logo many times on a soda can. It’s the brand’s name written in white on a red background.
– This is a popular soft drink with a unique flavor. It was created in the 1880s by Charles Alderton and was marketed in the US in 1904.
– The Walt Disney Pictures logo features a fairy-tale castle and the name of the company below it.
– This is a leading worldwide entertainment corporation and a leader in the animation industry. Whenever you see the Walt Disney logo at the beginning of a movie, you know you’re gonna watch a masterpiece. The company was founded in 1923 by Walt and Roy Disney and is headquartered in Burbank, California.
– The Warner Bros logo comprises of the company’s initials in a shield and you most certainly have seen it countless times at the beginning of movies. The Warner Bros Pictures logo is quite simple, featuring the initials of the company, but what famous initials are these!
– This is one of the most famous companies in the world that focuses on making and producing movies, television shows and music. It was founded by four brothers: Harry, Sam, Jack and Albert.
– The AMD logo has the brand’s initials followed by an arrow symbol.
– This one is an American multinational semiconductor company that deals with computer processors for business and consumer markets.
– The Andoid logo portrays a green robot.
– This is an operating system designed mostly for touchscreen mobile devices like smartphones and tablet computers. It is also used for televisions, digital cameras, games consoles and other electronic devices. The system was first released in 2008. Just a fun fact related to guess the brand games, among all logo quiz answers Android is one of the most searched for emblem.
– The Asus logo features the company’s name in a distinctive typeface.
– This is a Taiwanese computer hardware and electronics company founded in 1989 and headquartered in Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan. The brand is known for producing desktops, laptops, notebooks, mobile phones and other electronics.
– The ATI logo consists of the brand’s name inside a red rectangle.
– This was a Canadian company specialized in developing graphics processing units and chipsets. The company was founded in 1985 and was purchased by AMD in 2006.
– The Audi logo is one of the most recognizable car logos in the world. It consists of four rings intersecting each other. Many people asked themselves about the Audio logo meaning and we are here to tell you that the number four used to stand for the four car makers who created the company.
– This famous German car brand was founded in 1909 by August Horch and has an impressive history. The founder’s last name means “listen" and if translated in Latin, you get “Audi". While the company’s general motto is “Advancement through Technology”, in the more recent years, the motto for the United States was changed to “Truth in Engineering”.
– The AXA logo features the brand’s name in a blue square and with a red diagonal line on one of the letters.
– This is a French global financial, investment, retirement and insurance group founded in 1817 and headquartered in the 8th arrondissement of Paris.
– The Bacardi logo depicts a black bat inside a gold and red circle.
– This is the largest family-owned, private spirits company in the world. The company was founded in 1862 and it was originally known for its white rum. Now it has more than 200 brands of drinks, all displaying the company’s logos. It is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
– The Barbie logo consists of the brand’s name in pink hand-written letters.
– This is one of the most popular doll brands in the world. It is manufactured by Mattel and was created in 1959 by Ruth Handler, inspired by a German doll named Bild Lilli.
– The Batman logo is one of the most recognizable logos in the world. It consists of a black bat with spread wings inside a yellow oval.
– This is probably the most famous comics character in history. It was created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger and appeared for the first time in 1939 in a comic book.
– The Beko logo features the brand’s name in blue characters.
– This is a Turkish brand that manufactures consumer electronics and domestic appliances. The company was founded in 1967 and is owned by Arcelik.
– The famous Bic logo features a yellow human-like drawing holding a pen behind its back.
– This is a famous ballpoint pen manufacturer headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France. The company was founded in 1945 by Marcel Bich and Edouard Buffard. Do you own a lighter? Plastic, small, easy to find at every corner? That is probably a Bic. The company has become known for making disposable consumer products such as lighters, razors, and printed paper products
– The Blackberry logo is made up of the letter “B" that appears to be the fruit that inspired the brand’s name.
– We’re pretty sure you know this one. This company released their first device as a pager back in 1999 and since then it has been known for its QWERTY keyboard.