– The Chevrolet logo is one of the most recognizable in the car industry. It comprises of a cross in metallic colors, but actually it is referred to as the Chevrolet bowtie logo. If you are a Chevrolet fan, you must love the Impala, the Camaro, the Corvette or the SS and you know that no matter if a Chevrolet car is old or new, it still stands for class and quality. The logo is quite popular itself, as the Chevrolet logo vector is one of the most researched emblems on the Internet.
– This is a famous car manufacturer owned by General Motors. It is also known as Chevy. What the company is iconic for, besides its cars, is the ad and marketing campaigns it developed along the years, all delivering powerful images and messages.
– The Nivea logo is easily recognizable and it consists of the brand’s name in white letters enclosed in a navy blue rectangle.
– This is a famous skin and body care brand owned by German company Beiersdorf. The brand was founded in 1882 by Carl Paul Beiersdorf. The name of the company comes from a Latin word which means “snow-white".
– The Mercedes Benz logo is one of the most instantly recognizable car emblems in the world. It features the famous three-pointed Silver Star enclosed in a circle. Starting with 1902, the company featured many different logos, but the silver star seems to be the most popular. It is present on all cars, trucks, buses or coaches and it stands for German power and quality.
– Mercedes the oldest car manufacturer in the world. It’s a German brand that makes luxury vehicles and was founded in 1886 and headquartered in Stuttgart. This brand is synonymous with style, class and comfort, no matter if we speak about sports cars or luxury limousines.
-This is such a beautiful and magical logo. It depicts a boy sitting on the moon, fishing. The Dreamworks logo is perhaps one of the most known and visually interesting logos in the movie industry.
– If you love movies, then you’ve probably seen this logo hundreds of times before the movie starts. It belongs to a California film studio which makes and distributes films around the world. One of its creators is the one and only Steven Spielberg.
– This is one of the most recognizable brand logos in the world. It consists of the brand’s name in a red and white hand-written typeface. You have to know this one. In the Coca Cola history there have been many Coca Cola logos, all of them respecting almost the same features.
– This is one of the most famous beverages in the world and perhaps the most famous company on the planet. Do you need more hints? It’s the most popular carbonated drink in the world…that’s right, you guessed it. It was invented by John Pemberton and purchased by Asa Griggs Candler in 1887. It is the most famous and most valuable brands in the world.
– This lovable Hello Kitty logo cartoon cat comes from Japan and was created by Sanrio, a Japanese company. The logo features a white bobtail cat head with its characteristic red bow on one side of the head, just above the ear. This character is a staple appearance within the kawaii segment of Japanese popular culture.
– This brand was produced by Japanese company Sanrio and was originally a fictional character portrayed by a bobtail cat with a red bow on its head. Initially marketed for pre-adolescent girls, it was quickly rebranded to include women as well into its target consumer group, and the rebranding was a complete success. You will see Hello Kitty logos, Hello Kitty logo pictures, Hello Kitty logo name and Hello Kitty logo pink versions on almost any product you can imagine, from T-Shirts to purses, cosmetic bags, pencils, sneakers, accesories, kids’ school items and many more.
– This is one of the most iconic car logos in history, mostly because of the symbols it consists of: a green serpent wearing a crown and a red cross. The Alfa Romeo logo stands for quality, speed and comfort too.
– This is a famous Italian luxury sports car manufacturer. It was founded by Alexandre Darracq in 1906 and it was originally named “Società Anonima Italiana Darracq".
– The Armani logo is one of the most recognizable logos in the world. Everybody knows it: it consists of an eagle with horizontal stripes.
– This is a famous Italian fashion house mostly known for its sunglasses, cosmetics, perfumes and other accessories for men and women. The company was founded in 1975 by Giorgio Armani and Sergio Galeotti in Milan. The Giorgio Armani logo on clothes and accessories stands for class, style and luxury.
– The LinkedIn logo features the brand’s name with the last two letters enclosed in a blue square box.
– This is a famous social network founded in 2002 by a group of entrepreneurs led by Reid Hoffman and launched in 2003. There are over 200 million users registered on this social network.
– The Skoda logo features a green winged arrow and the brand’s name in a circle. The new logo of Skoda was redesigned in 2011, taking a more elegant and dynamic shape in comparison to the older logos. Skoda Auto belongs to the Volkswagen Group but it has its own share of success, together with a new line of e-car concepts, a new Rapid model manufactured in India and the rejuvenation of previously successful models in 2013.
– Skoda is now a famous Czech car maker headquartered in Mlada Boleslav, Czech Republic and was founded in 1895 under the name Laurin&Klement. What Skoda is appreciated for, among other things, is the affordable price set for its cars and the promoted image of a strong company looking into the future.
– The Wikipedia logo of this huge website comprises of an unfinished globe made up of several jigsaw pieces.
– This is one of the most popular sites on the internet and also one of the most full of useful information. It’s basically an online encyclopedia with more than 26 million articles read by more than 300 million people worldwide.
– This is the most famous blue “f" letter in the world.
– Now this is an easy one since almost everyone on this planet has an account on this website. If you haven’t guessed it yet, here’s another hint: the Facebook logo stands for the most popular social media platforms in the world and it was created by Mark Zuckerberg.
– The Adidas logo represents three black stripes that depict a mountain and was created by the company’s founder, Adolf Dassler. If you are an Adidas fan, you know the Adidas logos changed in the past and you probably remember the old Adidas trefoil logo which is now used on Adidas Originals.
– This brand is representative for sportswear and it’s actually the biggest manufacturer in Europe. The company makes watches, bags, eye wear, shirts and other sport related accessories.
– The Suzuki logo comprises of a stylized red “S", the company’s initial, and the full brand name in blue next to it and you will see it on every motorcycle or car that speeds on the boulevard, as Suzuki is known for producing powerful vehicles.
– Suzuki is a world famous Japanese car brand founded in 1909 by Michio Suzuki, headquartered in Hamamatsu, Shizuoka and is well-known for manufacturing automobiles, engines, motorcycles and ATVs. However, it started out as a loom making factory for the textile industry, continued with a bike (or several bikes, as the nostalgic still have a soft spot for the Hayabusa, the GSX or the GSXR motorcycles) and ended up manufacturing cars only in 1961. It is one of the largest automakers in the world with more than 52,800 employees worldwide.
– The Ferrari logo is probably the most iconic sports car logos of all times. It comprises of an illustration of a horse on a yellow background and the Italian flag on top. However, the Ferrari logo history is a bit more complex than that. The horse is called Cavallino Rampante (“prancing horse”) and is in fact a black prancing stallion chose as logo by Enzo Ferrari back in 1923.
– This super famous Italian sports car manufacturer was founded in 1929 by Enzo Ferrari, had the name of Scuderia Ferrari and the logo has been present on the Ferrari vehicles ever since. The company is currently headquartered in Maranello, Italy. When you see Ferrari logo images you can’t think but F1 races, lots of horse powers and mind-blowing red super-cars.
– Every kid recognizes the Cartoon Network logo. It’s the famous black and white C and N initials.
– This is a super famous cable television network that mainly broadcasts animated series for kids and teens. The network was launched in 1992 and it is now owned by Turner Broadcasting System.
– The Cisco logo consists of a blue bridge and, underneath it, the brand’s name in red letters. In case you are interested in the Cisco Systems logo history, it was chosen to represent the two towers of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
– Cisco Systems is an American corporation that designs, makes and sells networking equipment. The headquarters is in San Jose, California.
– The Ikea logo features the brand’s name in bold blue characters inside a yellow oval shape.
– If this is not the most famous brand in the world, then it’s certainly the most famous furniture brand on Earth. This is a Swedish company that designs and sells ready-to assemble-furniture. It was founded in Sweden in 1943 by Ingvar Kamprad. The company is currently headquartered in Leiden, Netherlands.
– The Napster logo features a cat with headphones on.
– This is probably the first file sharing service, especially MP3 files. It was founded in 1999 and is known for its legal difficulties over copyright infringement.
– This easy to recognize black and white WWF logo features a cute panda bear positioned as if it’s almost staring at you right in the eye. Below the panda silhouette, there’s a transcription of the brand’s three letters, in black, over the white background. Most chances are that you’ve come across the panda logo WWF sports many times so far, both in the virtual realm or real life (it’s frequently featured on postal stamps as well, so go figure).
– The international organization behind the logo is perhaps the most famous voice defending the well-being of animals and wildlife everywhere in the world. The three letters that comprise the organization’s name are actually an acronym which further reinforces the organism’s strong dedication to protecting animals worldwide.
– The Nescafe logo comprises of a simple white wordmark on a red background.
– Owned by Nestle, this is the world’s most popular brand of instant coffee. It was introduced in Switzerland in 1938 for the first time and according to an estimate, 3000 cups of this coffee are consumed every second around the world.
– The Sprite logo features the brand’s name on a green splash. All previous Sprite logos sported almost the same features and colors.
– One of the most popular soft drinks in the world, this is a colorless, lemon flavored carbonated drink, that’s also caffeine-free. It was developed as Fanta Klare Zitrone in 1959 in West Germany and introduced in the US in 1961. This is Coca-Cola’s response to Pepsi’s 7 Up.
– The AOL logo consists of a blue sphere inside a triangle which looks like a play symbol.This is however the new AOL logo, as it has a few versions in the past.
– This is probably the most famous online products and services provider in the US. It’s a giant corporation headquartered in New York founded in 1983.
– The Blizzard logo is the company name written in blue “scary" looking letters on a black background and stands for Blizzard Entertainment.
– This is an American video game developer founded in 1991 under the name Silicon&Synapse. This brand is most famous for the games World of Warcraft and Diablo 3, but you will see the Blizzard Entertainment logo on other popular games such as Hearthstone or Starcraft.
– The Daewoo logo is a sea-shell like symbol followed by the brand’s name.
– Daewoo is a famous South Korean car company known for manufacturing automobiles. It was founded in 1967 by Kim Woo-jung and in 1999 the company was dismantled by the Korean government. However, the Daewoo cars, all bearing the same logos throughout the years, had plenty of success on the European market. Today, a handful of Daweoo divisions still survive under new owners.
– The Ducati logo consists of the brand’s name inside a red shield-like symbol. If you are a bike fan, you recognize this logo anywhere even if the company changed a few Ducati logos throughout history.
– You might know this brand as it is an Italian company famous for designing and manufacturing motorcycles. It was founded in 1926 by Antonio Cavalieri Ducati and is now headquartered in Bologna, Italy. The brand is currently owned by Audi through its Italian subsidiary Lamborghini.
– The HBO logo is the brand’s name with a circle in the “O" letter.
– Known as Home Box Office, this is a famous company that broadcasts theatrically released movies and original TV series. It’s also known for concert specials and documentaries.
– The Jack Daniels logo comprises of the brand’s name and below it, inside an oval shape structure, it says Old No. 7.
– This is the best-selling brand of American whiskey in the world. It was founded by Jasper Newton Daniel in 1866 in Lynchburg, Tennessee.
– The Nestle logo is very famous and easily recognizable: a bird feeding its two baby birds in a nest.
– This is one of the biggest food companies in the world. It was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and the company currently owns more than 6,000 brands with a variety of products including chocolate, coffee, ice cream, infant food and confectionery.
– The Netflix logo consists of the brand’s name arranged in an arc on a red background.
– You’ve probably seen a lot of movies provided by this brand. It’s a famous American streaming service based in Los Gatos, California, founded in 1997 by Marc Randolph and Reed Hastings. More than 10 million people are subscribed to this brand’s services.
– The Philips logo comprises of four stars and three waves contained inside a circle. The circle itself is enclosed in a shield.
– This is one of the world’s largest electronics companies. It was founded in 1891 by Gerard Philips and it’s headquartered in Amsterdam.
– This is a famous German company that makes sport shoes, footwear and other sportswear products. There were previous Puma logos in the past, but the most distinctive emblem of this company is the leaping puma.
– It was founded by Adolf and Rudolf Dassler in 1924 and it’s based in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria.
– The Shell logo is one of the most famous logos in the world. It depicts a seashell in red and yellow and it stands for Royal Dutch Shell Company, commonly known as Shell.
– This is a multinational oil and gas corporation founded in 1907 and it’s headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands. It’s one of the biggest companies in the world at the moment. Created by the merger of Royal Dutch Petroleum and UK-based Shell Transport & Trading, it is the second largest company in the world, in terms of revenue and one of the six oil and gas “supermajors”. You are going to find Shell oil or gas at any station when you need to fill up your car.
– The Timberland logo depicts the brand name followed by a tree symbol.
– This is an American manufacturer and retailer of outdoors wear with a focus on footwear. The company also makes clothes, watches, glasses and leather goods.
– The UNESCO logo of this famous organization consists of its name inside a house-like symbol.
– This is a specialized agency of the United Nations that concerns with keeping the peace and security by promoting international collaboration through education, culture and science. The organization was formed in 1946 and it currently has 195 member states and nine associate members.
– The Visa logo of this famous credit card company features the company’s name in blue letters on a white background.
– This is a leading American financial services provider, offering credit cards and other payment systems. It’s based in Foster City, California and it has over 8000 employees around the world.
– The iconic Yamaha logo depicts three tuning forks contained in a circle and stands for a company which was established in 1887. The logo of Yamaha is closely related to the company history, in case you wanted to know the Yamaha logo meaning: the corporation’s origins as a musical instrument manufacturer is still reflected today in the group’s logo— the trio of interlocking tuning forks.
– The Japanese manufacturer of musical instruments evolved into a large corporation involved in producing electronics and motors and sports related equipment, and, let’s not forget, motorcycles. The company is headquartered in Hamamatsu, Shizuoka.
– The Rossignol logo consists of the brand’s initial R inside a red circle.
– This is a French company that manufactures alpine and snowboard equipment and also outwear and accessories. The company was founded in 1907 and is headquartered in Isere, France. It was the first company to produce plastic skis.
– The Nvidia logo features a stylized green spiral eye followed by the company name in white letters.
– This American company based in Santa Clara, California manufacturers graphics processing units or GPUSs and system-on-a-chip units for the mobile computing market.
– The Chevron logo consists of two ribbons in red and blue with the company name above it.
– This is an American multinational energy corporation, active in more than 180 countries. It is engaged in every aspect of the oil, gas, and geothermal energy industries, including exploration and production; refining, marketing and transport; chemicals manufacturing and sales; and power generation. If you pull over at a gas station, you will probably fill up your ride with some Chevron products. In 2000, Chevron bought Texaco, becoming the second-largest oil company in the United States.