– The logo features a cannon and the name of the football club inside a red and blue shield.
– This is an English football club founded in 1886 and based in Holloway, London. The club is one of the most successful football clubs in England, having won 13 First Division titles and Premier League titles. It also has a joint record of 11 FA Cups.
– The logo consists of a blue horseshoe.
– This is an American football team established in 1953 and based in Indianapolis, Indiana. The team plays on Lucas Oil Stadium and is a member of the South Division of the American Football Conference.
– The logo is the name of the alcoholic drink inside a blue rectangular frame.
– This is a brand of alcoholic drink, considered an aperitif. It is a bitter liqueur obtained from herbs and fruits infused in alcohol and water. It has a dark red color and it was invented in 1860 in Novara, Italy. It’s often used in alcoholic cocktails.
– The logo is the name of the boy band in lower case characters.
– This is one of the most successful boy bands in the world. The group was formed in 1993 and consists of Nick Carter, A. J. McLean, Howie Dorough, Kevin Richardson and Brian Littrell. The group has sold more than 130 million records worldwide.
– The logo is the name of the brand inside a black and gold emblem.
– This is the oldest licensed distillery in the world, dating back to 1608. It’s known for its brand of whiskey.
– The logo consists of a Native American head inside a yellow circle that has two feathers attached to it.
– This is a professional American football team established in 1932 and based in the Washington, D.C area. The team’s stadium is FedExField in Landover, Maryland.
– The logo consists of a blue lion holding a staff.
– This is an English football club from Fulham, London. The club was founded in 1905 and its home stadium is the Stamford Bridge stadium.
– The logo is the artist’s silhouette doing one of his famous dance moves.
– This was the most influential pop artist of all time, also known as the King of Pop. His album “Thriller" was the best-selling album in music history.
– The logo features a red devil holding a trident.
– This is an English professional football club founded in 1878 and based in Old Trafford, Greater Manchester. It’s one of the most successful football clubs in the United Kingdom.
– The logo features the drawing of a turkey and the name of the whiskey.
– This is a brand of bourbon whiskey introduced in 1940. It is distilled in bottled by Austin Nichols division of Campari Group in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky.
– The logo is the singer’s name in all caps characters.
– This is a hugely popular Canadian singer born on March 1, 1994. He was discovered by a producer in 2007 and offered a record deal.
– The logo features a red liver bird inside a red shield.
– This is an English football club from the Premier League. The club was founded in 1892 and is one of the most successful English football clubs, having won five European Cups, three UEFA Cups and three UEFA Super Cups.
– The logo is the name of the drink on a black rectangle and a red dot behind it.
– This is a brand of Italian vermouth introduced in 1863.
– The logo features the head of a red cardinal bird.
– This is a professional American football team from Glendale, Arizona. The team was established in 1898 and it’s the oldest continuously run professional American football team in the US.
– The logo features the artist’s name and a hand holding the Jamaican flag.
– This is the most famous reggae singer in the world. He began his musical career in 1963 with the group called the Wailers.
– The logo is the name of the artist in neon blue and pink on a black background.
– This is one of the most famous and successful female pop singers of all time. She was born on August 16, 1958 in Bay City, Michigan and began her musical career in 1982. The artist is famous for songs like “Like a Virgin", “Like a Prayer" and “Frozen", among many others.
– The logo portrays a woman holding a cross in her left hand and standing over a red circle bordered in gold.
– This is a brand of rum established in 1878 and made in Santa Cruz del Norte, Cuba.
– The logo features the silhouette of a woman with a lightning symbol on it.
– This is one of the famous female pop singer in the world at the moment. Her most famous songs are Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance and Born This Way.
– The logo features a running Hermes with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.
– This is a flower delivery network with over 58,000 flowers shops in 140 countries.
– The logo looked like a movie ticket with yellow letters on a blue background.
– This was an American provider of home movie and video game rental services. You probably rented videos from here before it closed in 2010.
– The logo features the brand’s name in white characters, on a red background.
– This must be the most popular toothpaste in the world. You have used this so many times you brushing your teeth. This brand is actually the largest oral hygiene brands in the world and was founded in 1806 by William Colgate. It was also the first toothpaste to come in a collapsible tube.
– The logo features the brand name on a green background.
– One of the most recent brands to appear on the Hi Guess The Brand Answers level 3 is a commercial music streaming service that provides songs from major record labels like Sony, Warner Music, EMI and Universal.
– The logo comprises of an encircled stylized crane in flight and it’s one of the most recognized airline logos.
– You probably know this brand because it’s the world’s largest airline companies. It was founded in 1953 in Cologne and it has 18 domestic destination and 203 international destinations in 78 countries around the globe.
– This iconic logo symbolizes the incorporated brand’s initials using four bright colors: red, yellow, green, blue. It’s often used in black and white as well.
– This one is another extremely popular video game console maker. It was introduced for the first time in Japan in 1994 and it’s currently one of the most successful brands in the gaming industry.
– The logo features the brand name and a telephone icon in a speech bubble above it.
– This is one of the most popular social instant messaging platforms, recently bought by Facebook. Users can send messages, images video and audio files. This app is available for Apple IOS, Google Android, Blackberry OS and Microsoft Phone.
– This is one of the most recognizable logos in history and it represents the wing of the Greek goddess of victory.
– When you think of this brand, you think of sportswear, equipment and leisure merchandizing. It’s most famous for their footwear.
– This special logo features the brand name in red letters with the first letter extending towards left, sheltering the other letters in the company name.
– This is a famous American shoes brand, best known for its sneakers, skateboarding shoes, BMX shoes and snowboarding boots. It was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Cypress, California.
– The logo features the brand’s name in white letters in a blue oval background.
– Most certainly you’ve used this brand when you’ve had a cold. It’s famous for facial tissues, paper towels and diapers.
– This iconic “winged" logo is one of the most popular and instantly recognizable car logos in history. It contains a circle in the middle that wears the company’s name in uppercase characters.
– This is the most famous small car in the world. The brand was established in the UK by Motor Corporation in 1959 and in 2004 was purchased by BMW.
– The logo features a red speech mark symbol inside a sphere.
– This is a British telecommunications corporation founded in 1991, headquartered in London, England. It’s one of the largest telecom providers in the world, operating in over 30 countries worldwide.
– The logo consists of a yellow human-like harp.
– This is an Irish low-cost airline headquartered in Swords, County Dublin, Ireland. It was founded in 1985 and it currently operates 297 Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
– The logo features the brand’s name and three golden lines going up in a swirl.
– This is a famous brand of hair care products introduced in 1947 by Hoffmann-La Roche. The name of the brand comes from the ingredient contained in the shampoo called panthenol.
– The logo features the brand name in white letters on a black background and a green ribbon on top.
– You might recognize this brand because it’s always associated with lemonade and orange juice. It is the first company to market orange juice concentrate and it’s owned by the Coca-Cola Company.
– The logo consists of the brand’s name in blue and white letters.
– This is something that we couldn’t live without anymore. It allows us to connect to the internet without a wire. Hint, hint.
– The logo features the brand name in purple and grey letters. There is also a hidden symbol in the logo. If you look closely you will see an arrow between the last two letters of the brand name.
– This is one of the most used American courier delivery services. It was founded in 1973 in Little Rock, Arkansas by Frederick W. Smith. It is one of the most active and reliable couriers in the world.
– The logo features a letter C and an arrow on a black background.
– This is the most famous micro car in the world. It belongs to the Daimler AG and it’s based in Boblingen, Germany.
– The logo consists of the brand’s name in white script lettering on a red background.
– The most popular canned soup in the world is this. It’s produced by an American company and it’s headquartered in Camden, New Jersey. The brand has three divisions: the first is the simple meal division, the second is focused on baked snacks and the third division produces healthy beverages.
In N Out Burger
– The logo features the brand’s name and a yellow arrow.
– This is an American chain of fast food restaurants with locations in California and the southwest of America. It was founded by Harry Snyder in 1948 and it currently has more than 290 locations across the US.
– The logo features the brand’s name enclosed in an oval shape; the colors of the logo are black, dark red and white. In the background there is a globe-like shape.
– This is a brand specialized in the design, development and manufacturing of products including travel gear, backpacks, bags and other accessories. It was founded in 1952 by Monte Goldman and is headquartered in Bornem, Belgium and Stabio, Switzerland.
– The logo portrays the head of a smiling cow with its tongue out.
– This is a free mobile farming game released in 2012 for iOS and published by Supercell.
– The logo is the head of a reptile-like monster with yellow, fiery eyes.
– This is a super famous strategy video game released in 1998 for Microsoft Windows. It’s a military –sci-fi-real-time video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment.
– The logo features the company’s name on a blue background.
– This is a Spanish broadband and telecommunications provider and is the sixth largest mobile network provider in the world. The company is headquartered in Madrid.
– The logo uses the iconic Viking longship.
– This was a British automotive brand between 1904 and 2005. It was originally launched as a bicycle make in 1878 and then as a car manufacturer in 1904.