– The Seiko logo consists of the company’s name in a bold, serif typeface.
– This is a Japanese company known for manufacturing watches, clocks, semiconductors, electronic devices and optical products. The company was founded in 1881 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
– The Fruit Loops logo is the name of the brand with some of the letters made of colored cereal rings.
– This is a very popular brand of fruit-flavored breakfast cereal that are ring-shaped and colored. The brand is owned by Kellogg’s and was first introduced in 1962.
– The Playdoh logo is the name of the products inside a red shape, on a yellow background.
– This is a modeling compound made for young children, introduced in 1955.
– The Wall.e logo is the name of the animated movie in a distinctive typeface.
– This is an American computer animated film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and directed by Andrew Stanton. It was released in 2008 and was hugely popular at the box office, making more than $520 million.
– The Pillsbury logo is the name of the company inside a blue dot.
– This is a brand of refrigerated and baking goods introduced in 1872 and headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States. The brand is owned by General Mills.
– The Lidl logo is represented by the name of the supermarket in dark blue characters. One of the letters is red and inclined to the left. The name of the supermarket is inside a red and yellow dot and this is set against a blue square.
– This is a German global discount supermarket chain, founded in 1930 and operating in over 10,000 stores across Europe. It belongs to Schwarz Gruppe, which also owns Kaufland.
– The Fendi logo is comprised of two initials F arranged in a modern, elegant way.
– This is an Italian luxury fashion brand known for its leather goods, eyewear, perfumes, writing instruments and “baguette" handbags. The company was founded in 1925 and is headquartered in Rome, Italy.
– The J.Lo logo consists of the singer’s nickname in bold, all caps typeface.
– This is a fashion brand owned by American singer and actress Jennifer Lopez who was born on July 24, 1969.
– The Lorus logo consists of a geometrical designed initial L and a pink rectangular shape above it.
– This is a brand of watches introduced in 1982 and owned by Seiko.
– The Zenith logo features a five-pointed star design and the brand’s name under it.
– This is a brand of high-end luxury watches manufactured in Switzerland. The brand was started in 1865 by Georges Favre-Jacot and currently, the company that manufactures the watches in based in Le Locle, Switzerland.
– The Certina logo is the name of the brand inside a red rectangle.
– This is a luxury watch manufacturer founded in 1888 by Adolf and Alfred Kurth. The company is now headquartered in Le Locle, Switzerland and is an affiliate of the Swatch Group.
– A white star design and the brand’s name in bold, all caps characters represent the Mont Blanc logo.
– This is a famous company that manufactures watches, jewelry, writing instruments and leather goods. It was founded in 1906 and is based in Hamburg, Germany.
– The Samsonite features the name of the company in blue letters on a white background.
– First hint: luggage. If this is not enough, bear in mind that this is an American company famous for their sturdy suitcases and briefcases. It was founded in 1910 and the brand’s name is inspired by the biblical character, Samson, who was a symbol for super human strength.
– The Air Wick logo is the name of the brand in green characters, surrounded by a green oval shape.
– This is an air freshener brand launched in 1943 and produced by Reckitt Benckiser.
– The Clearasil logo is represented by the name of the product in a blue typeface.
– This is a brand of skin care and acne medication products invented in 1940 by Ivan Combe.
– The Eset logo features the name of the company inside a white and green capsule-like shape.
– This is an IT security company founded in 1992 and headquartered in Bratislava. The company was the most successful Slovak company in 2008, 2009 and 2010. The company is most known for its antivirus called ESET NOD32.
– The Royal Brunei logo comprises of an insignia and a the name of the airline.
– This is the flag carrier airline of the Sultanate of Brunei. It was founded in 1974 and is owned by the Government of Brunei.
– The Kaspersky logo consists of the company’s name in green and red characters and three integrated red triangles.
– This is a Russian company that develops secure content and threat management systems. It was founded in 1997 and headquartered in Moscow, Russia with 30 regional offices worldwide.
– The Maxwell House logo consists of a cup of coffee and the name of the brand on a blue background.
– This is a brand of coffee owned by Kraft Foods. It was introduced in 1892 and used to be the best-selling coffee brand in the United States.
Married with Children
– The Married With Children logo is represented by the name of the TV series in green and yellow.
– This was a popular American sitcom that had 11 seasons and famous for its main character, Al Bundy. The series was launched in 1987 and lasted until 1997.
– The Simpsons logo is the show’s name in a distinctive typeface.
– This is an American animated sitcom created by Matt Groening and produced by Fox Broadcasting Company. The series was launched in 1989 and is the longest-running American sitcom. The famous family consists of Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie.
– The Imax logo features the name of the system in upper-case letters.
– This is a motion picture 3D film format and a set of cinema projection system created by IMAX Corporation. Since 2002 there are movies that have been converted into or even filmed in this format.
– The Champion logo features the brand’s name in dark blue and red.
– This is an American manufacturer of sports clothing. It is a subsidiary of Hanes Brands Inc. founded in 1919.
– The WNBA logo features the silhouette of a female basketball player in blue, white and red.
– This is a women’s professional basketball league. It was founded in 1996 and it consists of twelve teams.
– The Huggies logo is represented by the brand’s name on a blue background.
– This is a brand of disposable diapers introduced in 1978 and marketed by Kimberly-Clark.
– The Dunhill logo is the brand’s name in tall characters.
– This is a brand of cigars produced in Cuba and owned by British American Tobacco.
– The Ecco logo is represented by the name of the company in lower case characters.
– This is a Danish shoe manufacturer founded in 1963 by Karl Toosbuy. It is now headquartered in Bredebro, Denmark.
– The Lowepro logo features a mountain peak on an orange background and the name of the brand under it.
– This is a company that manufactures carrying bags for laptops, cameras and imaging accessories. It was established in 1967 and is based in Petaluma, California.
– The Onion logo features a green onion design and the name of the company.
– This is an American digital media company and news satire organization. The website features satirical articles on different topics.
– The NASCAR logo comprises of a multicolored design that contains very bright, vibrant and energetic colors such as red, blue, yellow and purple.
– This is one of the most popular motor-sports in America. It was founded in 1948 by Bill France, Sr. helped by iconic drivers. The three largest racing series sanctioned by NASCAR are the Sprint Cup Series, the Nationwide Series, and the Camping World Truck Series.
– The Metacafe logo features and orange star design and the name of the website.
– This is a video sharing website specialized in short videos in the movies, video games, sports and music areas.
– The SciFi logo features a purple planet design and the name of the TV channel.
– This is an American basic cable and satellite TV channel that features science fiction drama, fantasy, supernatural and other paranormal programming.
– The Finnair logo is the name of the airline in blue characters.
– This is the national airline of Finland founded in 1923 and headquartered in Vantaa.
– The NCAA logo is represented by the name of the organization inside a blue spot.
– This is a non-profit organization that deals with regulating athletes from 1,281 institutions, organizations and conferences. It also organizes the athletic programs for many universities and colleges.
– The Guitar Hero logo is the name of the game in bold, all caps, distinctive characters.
– This is a music rhythm game published in 2005 in which the players use a game controller in the shape of a guitar to simulate playing different instruments, like guitars and basses.
– The Buzz logo is represented by the name of the game series in a yellow typeface.
– This is a series of quiz video games developed for PlayStation 2, PS3 and PlayStation Portable consoles. The game was introduced in 2005 and was created by Relentless Software.
– The Mortal Kombat logo features the head of a dragon inside a black circle. The Mortal Kombat dragon logo is perhaps one of the most iconic emblems in the video game industry and many gamers turned it into a stylized form of wallpaper to have it close and enjoy it.
– This is an American video game created by Ed Boon and John Tobias. It was developed by Midway Games and launched in 1992.
– The PETA logo is the name of the organization followed by a jumping rabbit design.
– This is an animal right organization founded in 1980 and based in Norfolk, Virginia. The slogan is “animals are not ours to eat, wear, experiment on, use for entertainment or abuse in any way.”
– The AWACS logo features a plane, a compass and a lighting symbol inside a blue circle.
– This is an airborne early warning and control aircraft developed by Boeing. It is derived from the Boeing 707 and it provided surveillance under any kind of weather. It was first introduced in 1977.
– The WD-40 logo is the name of the company in blue on a yellow inside a yellow shape.
– This is a brand of lubricant, penetrating oil and water-displacing spray. It was developed in 1953 and the company that creates it is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Le Coq Sportif
– The Le Coq Sportif logo consists of a rooster symbol inside a triangle.
– This is a French company that manufactures sports equipment like shorts, shoes and T-shirts. The company was founded in 1882 by Emile Camuset.
– The FIBA logo features five colored palms on a transparent basketball.
– This is an association of national organizations specialized in governing international basketball competitions.
– The NFL logo consists of an American football, 8 stars and the name of the league.
– This is a profession American football league founded in 1920 and composed of 32 teams divided equally between the National Football Conference (NFC) and the American Football Conference (AFC). There is no American who doesn’t recognize the NFL logos, just as there is no American who doesn’t proudly salute (or wear) one of the NFL team logos.
Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces
– The Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces logo consists of the hotel’s name and a flower symbol above one of the letters.
– This is an Indian chain of hotels and resorts founded in 1903 and headquartered in Mumbai. It operates 93 hotels in 55 Indian locations and 16 international hotels worldwide.
– The Marriott logo consists of the hotel’s name and a red round symbol.
– This is a famous American company that manages hotels around the world. It is currently the largest hotel company with more than 4,000 hotels in over 80 countries worldwide. The company was founded by J Willard Marriott in 1927 and has its headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland, US.
– The Sea Sheperd logo features a skull, a trident and a shepherd’s crook.
– This is a non-profit organization specialized in preserving marine environment. It was founded in 1977 and is based in Friday Harbor, Washington.
– The BTCC logo features three cars on a British flag background.
– This is a British touring car racing series, first held in 1958.
– The White Castle logo consists of the restaurant’s name on a yellow and white castle tower.
– This is an American fast food restaurant chain founded in 1921 and headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, US. The restaurant is known for its small, square hamburgers, called “sliders".
– The McCain logo consists of the company’s name inside a black rectangle with a yellow contour.
– This is the biggest producer of French fries in the world. If you are into fries like we are, it means you can recognize the McCain foods logo from a mile away. The company was established in 1957 and is headquartered in Florenceville, New Brunswick, Canada.
– The LiveLeak logo is the name of the website inside a red rectangle. The logo also features a camera symbol.
– This is a video sharing site launched in 2006 and based in London, UK. The website is specialized in politics, recent events and reality-based footage like war scenes from across the world.
– The Persol logo is the brand’s name in a distinctive typeface.
– This is an Italian company that manufactures luxury eyewear like sunglasses. The company was founded in 1917 by Giuseppe Ratti and is headquartered in Agordo, Italy. The brand is famous for its durable sports sunglasses.
– The EMU logo features the name of the brand followed by the Australian flag inside a black circle.
– This is an Australian brand known for its footwear, apparel and accessories. Its most famous products are the sheepskin boot and the Merino wool products. The company was formed in 1948 and is now headquartered in South Grelong, Victoria, Australia.
– The Eurocopter logo features a helicopter symbol inside a blue dot, followed by the name of the company.
– This is the largest helicopters manufacturer in terms of revenues and turbine helicopter deliveries. It was founded in 1992 and its head office is located in Marseille-Provence International Airport, France.
– The Democrats logo portrays a donkey with the American flag.
– This is one of the two major political parties in the US. If you are a supporter, then you must recognize the Democrat logo whenever you see it. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828 and is headquartered in Washington, D.C.
– The Master Chef logo is the initial M inside a red spiral.
– This is a popular TV competitive cooking show launched in 1990 and revived in 2005. The format of the show has been exported and is now produced in more than 40 countries worldwide.
– The Republican logo features an elephant symbol with the American flag on it.
– This is one of the two most important political parties in the US. It was founded in 1854 and is based on American conservatism. If your political views are reflected by the Republican core – values, then, of course, you can recognize the Republican Party logo even in a game of logo quiz answers.
– The Sun logo is represented by the name of the newspaper on a red background.
– This is a British daily tabloid newspaper. It was founded in 1964 and based in London, UK.
– The Le Monde logo is the name of the newspaper in a distinctive font.
– This is a French daily evening newspaper published for the first time in 1944. It’s one of the most important newspapers in the world.
– The Veolia logo is a red circle with a red “water drop" symbol inside.
– This is a French transnational company specialized in water supply, water management, waste management, transport services and energy. It was founded in 1853 and is based in Paris, France.
– The Kingston logo depicts the head of a red bearded man followed by the name of the company.
– This in an American computer technology company known for manufacturing flash memory products and other products related to computer memory. The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California. It has more than 4,200 employees worldwide.
– The Corsair logo is made of three blue ship sails followed by the name of the company.
– This is an American company that manufactures hardware and computer peripherals. It was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Fremont, California. Its main products include high-speed DRAM modules, USB flash drives, ATX power supplies, computer cases and others.
– The Maersk logo is a seven-pointed star inside a blue square.
– This is a Danish business company with activities in the transportation and energy fields. It was founded in 1904 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. It is the largest container ship operator and supply vessel operator in the world.
– The Costa Cruises logo is the initial C in blue and yellow.
– This is a cruise line founded in 1854 and based in Genoa, Italy.
– The Jack Wolfskin logo is an animal paw and the name of the brand.
– This is a German manufacturer of outdoor wear and equipment founded in 1981 and owned by the Blackstone Group. The company produces mountain and leisure clothing, rucksacks, sleeping bags, tents and footwear.
– The Mammut logo is a mammoth drawing inside a black and red circle.
– This is a Swiss company that manufactures mountaineering and trekking equipment. It was founded in 1862 and is based in Seon, Switzerland.
– The Quechua logo features the brand’s name in a distinctive, orange typeface.
– This is a mountain sports brand that produces hiking, trail running, climbing and mountaineering equipment and apparel. It was founded in 1997 and is based in Domancy, France.
– The Yonex logo is the brand’s name inside a blue and green rectangle.
– This is a Japanese company that produces sporting equipment (clubs, racquets, shoes, shuttlecocks) for sports like golf, badminton and tennis. It was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
– The Lotto logo features the company name in black, white and red.
– This Italian brand is often associated with sports because it is a sportswear manufacturer, distributing its products in more than 60 countries. It was founded in 1973 and headquartered in Montebelluna, Italy.
– The CIA logo is the head of an eagle inside a blue insignia and is one of the most famous logos in the world, considering that the agency is featured in countless of action and spy movies.
– This is an intelligence-gathering agency from the US headquartered in Langley, Virginia.
– The TCM logo is the name of the TV channel inside a black rectangle.
– This is an American TV channel that broadcast mainly classic movies. It was launched in 1994 and is owned by Turner Broadcasting System.
– The Google Play logo is a colored “play" symbol and if you are tech and Internet – savvy, you know this has become one of the most famous logos in the world.
– This is a popular digital distribution platform for Android applications. It was released in 2008 and owned by Google.
– The Google TV logo is a TV symbol with colored little rectangles inside and just like any other Google logo, this one has its own share of fame and originality.
– This is a smart TV platform launched in 2010 and works with the Android system. It is owned by Google, of course.
– The Grey Goose logo features a flying goose design and the name of the vodka.
– This is a premium brand of vodka introduced in 1997 and manufactured by Bacardi. If you are into quality beverages, then you recognize the Grey Goose Vodka logo when you see it.
– The Nando’s logo features a red and black chicken symbol and the restaurant’s name under it.
– This is a South African restaurant chain founded in 1987, with more than 1,000 outlets in 24 countries worldwide. The restaurant is specialized in chicken dishes.
– The Libby’s logo is the brand’s name in a red typeface.
– This is an American canned food brand. It was founded in 1869 and is based in Chicago, Illinois, US.
– The KYB logo is the name of the company in red characters.
– This is a Japanese company that produces ride control, hydraulic and electronic products for automobiles, motorcycles, trucks, buses, aircraft, etc. The global headquarters are in Tokyo, Japan.
– The Quaker logo is the picture of a Quaker man named Larry.
– The Quaker Oats Company is an American food conglomerate based in Chicago. It has been owned by PepsiCo since 2001. You must know their famous breakfast cereals, Cap’n Crunch.
– The Leda logo is the brand’s name inside a green oval shape.
– This is a brand of gluten and dairy free health food founded in 1996.
– The Ibis Hotel logo is represented by the name of the hotel inside a red and green shape.
– This is a hotel company owned by Accor hotels. Its first hotel was opened in 1974 in Bordeaux.
– The Tetley logo is the brand’s name inside a blue oval shape.
– This is the second largest tea manufacturer in the world and the largest tea company in the UK. It was founded in 1837 and owned by Tata Global Beverages.