– The Bershka logo consists of the brand’s name in a distinctive typeface.
– This is a fashion brand part of the Spanish Inditex group that also owns ZARA, Pull and Bear and other clothing and accessories retailers. The brand was created in 1998 and it now has more than 900 stores in 64 countries worldwide.
– The Spar logo consists of a green tree design inside a green circle and the name of the company inside a red rectangle.
– This is an international retail chain of grocery stores founded in 1932 in the Netherlands by Adriaan van Well. The franchise currently has more than 12,500 stores in 35 countries worldwide and its headquarters is in Amsterdam.
– The Biotherm logo consists of the brand’s name and a blue wavy line.
– This is a French luxury skin care company that belongs to L’Oreal.
– The Tic Tac logo is the brand’s name inside a green rectangular shape.
– This is a brand of small, hard mints first produced in 1969 and manufactured by Ferrero. The mints are available in several flavors and are sold in more than 100 countries.
– The Yoplait logo features a red and yellow flower design and the brand’s name.
– This is a brand of yogurt owned by General Mills. The brand was introduced in 1965 and is headquartered in Boulogne-Billancourt, France.
– The Sunoco logo features the name of the brand inside a yellow rhombus shape crossed by a red arrow.
– This is an American company specialized in manufacturing petroleum and petrochemical products. The company was founded in 1886 as Sun Company and it is now the largest gasoline distributors in the United States. Its headquarters is in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
– The Altria logo consists of a blurry, multi-colored square.
– This is an American corporation and one of the largest tobacco companies in the world. it was previously named Philip Morris Companies Inc. and is now based in Henrico County, Virginia, US.
– The Verizon logo has its brand’s name in red and black letters.
– This is a leading American broadband and telecommunications corporation headquartered in New York City. It was founded in 1983 under the name “Bell Atlantic" and it currently has 188,200 employees around the world.
The Motorola logo comprises of the letter M in a blue insignia.
– This used to be a popular American telecommunications company headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois. The corporation went bankrupt after losing $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009. After that, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011.
Bank of America
– The Bank of America logo portrays the American flag in a stylized manner.
– This is an American banking and financial services company. It is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina and is one of the largest banks in the United States.
– The Douglas logo features the name of the company in blue, hand-written typeface.
– This is a German perfume, jewelry, book and confection retailer with more than 1,900 stores worldwide. The brand was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Hagen, Germany.
– The Lockheed Martin logo is the company’s name followed by a star-like design.
– This is an American company known for its aerospace, defense, security and advanced technologies. It was formed in 1995 and it’s headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. The company has more than 116,000 employees worldwide.
– The Iveco logo consists of the brand’s name in blue letters on a white background.
– This is an Italian industrial vehicle and bus manufacturer based in Turin, Italy. It was founded in 1975 and is famous for building commercial vehicles, city and intercity buses and firefighting vehicles.
– The Kenworth logo features the brand’s initials inside a red ribbon followed by the company name inside a red rectangular shape.
– This is an American company that manufactures medium and heavy-duty Class 8 trucks. It was founded in 1923 and is based in Kirkland, Washington. The brand is a subsidiary of PACCAR.
– The Wrigley’s Spearmint logo features the brand’s name on a green arrow pointing right.
– This is a brand of chewing gum launched in 1893 and flavored with the spearmint plant. The brand belongs to Wrigley’s.
– The Cessna logo features a white, red and blue symbol of an aircraft inside a square shape.
– This is an American aircraft manufacturing company best known for its small, piston-powered aircraft. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Wichita, Kansas, US. It is now a subsidiary of Textron.
– The Sikorsky logo consists of a round symbol resembling an airscrew, followed by the name of the company.
– This is an American company that manufactures aircraft. It was founded by Igor Sikorsky in 1925 and is now based in Stratford, Connecticut.
– The logo features the initials MV inside a motor-like design.
– This is an Italian company that makes helicopters. It was founded in 1923 by Giovanni Agusta and is now based in Samarate, Italy. However, people might be more interested in the MV Agusta logo, as the MV Agusta motorcycle manufacturer began as an offshoot of the Agusta aviation company at the end of the Second World War as a means to save the jobs of employees of the Agusta firm.
– The Kenzo logo is the brand’s name in a distinctive typeface.
– This is a French luxury fashion house founded in 1970 by designer Kenzo Takada. The brand was purchased by LVMH in 1993 and is now based in Paris, France.
– The GQ logo features the magazine’s initials in a very modern arrangement.
– This is an American men’s magazine that focuses on fashion, style and culture for men with articles on food, movies, sex, fitness, music, technology and sports. The first issue appeared in 1957 and the headquarters is in New York City.
– The Men’s Health logo is the name of the magazine in red characters.
– This is the largest men’s magazine in the world. The first issue appeared in 1987 and the headquarters is in Emmaus, Pennsylvania. The magazine focuses on fitness, nutrition, fashion and sex.
– The Roncato logo features the brand’s initials in red.
– This is an Italian luggage manufacturing company founded by Giovanni Roncato.
– The Tesla logo features a stylized letter T inside a red rectangle shape and stands for all the Tesla Motors vehicles. The Tesla Motors logo didn’t change along the years, but it becomes more and more popular all over the world.
– This is an American company known for manufacturing electric cars and electric vehicle powertrain components. It was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. This was the first fully electric sports car manufacturer, but it also designs, manufactures and sells electric cars and electric vehicle powertrain components. It is believed that the Tesla Model S car that will set the new limits for car manufacturers.
– The IMDB logo shows the brand’s name in black letters enclosed in a golden background.
– When you want to know about a particular movie, actor or TV show, you go on this site and find out everything you want to know.
– The Kyocera logo features a geometrical red and white design followed by the name of the company.
– This is a Japanese company that manufactures electronics and ceramics. It was founded in 1959 by Kazuo Inamori and is based in Kyoto, Japan. The company is known for its industrial ceramics and solar power generating systems, among other products.
– The Activision logo is the company name in a black, distinctive typeface.
– This is an American publisher of video games founded in 1979. It is best known for producing cartridges for the Atari 2600 video console system. The company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, US.
– The Oceanic Airlines logo is made of colored dots and circles and resembles an eye or a bullseye.
– This is a fictional airline that has been used in films, TV shows and comic books. The most popular TV show where this airline’s logo has appeared is ABC’s Lost.
– The Tous logo consists of a teddy bear drawing and the name of the company under it.
– This is a fashion house known for its jewelry and accessories. It was founded in 1920 and is based in Catalonia, Spain.
– The Teka logo is the name of the company and a white dot above the first letter which makes it look like a human shape.
– This is a German company that manufactures and sells kitchen and bath products, ceramic glazes, professional kitchens and industrial containers. It was founded in 1924 and its headquarters is in Santander, Spain and Haiger, Germany.
– The Cohiba logo features the silhouette of a woman’s head with a pony tail.
– This is a brand of cigarettes that was created in 1987 in Cuba. The cigarettes are made from a blend of Cuban black leaf tobacco that is found in the Vuelta Abajo region.
– The Staedtler logo consists of a stylized head of Mars, the Roman God of War.
– This is a German company that makes fine writing instruments and engineering drawing instruments. The company was established in 1835 and is headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany. Some of the instruments produced by the company include drafting pencils, leadholders and standard wooden pencils.
– The Hasbro logo features the name of the company in blue and a shape that resembles a smiling mouth.
– This is an American company that makes toys and board games. It was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. It’s one of the largest toy manufacturers in the world.
– The Ssang Yong logo looks like a winged oval shape.
– This is the fourth largest South Korean car manufacturer. It was founded in 1954 and is based in Seoul, South Korea. The name of the company means “double dragons".
– The Paco Rabanne logo features the brand’s initials in black and white.
– This is a Spanish fashion house founded in 1966. The designer was known as “l’enfant terrible" of the 1960’s fashion world.
– The Amtrak logo consists of 3 dark blue curved stripes which resemble a track.
– You might know this company because it provides intercity passenger train service in the US. It operates 374 trains each day on 31,474 miles of track. The company has been active since 1971 and is headquartered in Washington, DC.
– The Abbot logo features a geometrical initial A followed by the name of the company.
– This is an American pharmaceutical and health care company. It was founded in 1888 and is currently based in Abbott Park, North Chicago, Illinois.
– The Santana logo features a star-like design inside an oval shape.
– This was a Spanish manufacturer of cars based in Linares, Spain. The company was founded in 1956 and stopped operating in 2011.
– The Mikasa logo features the company’s name and a star dotting one of the letters.
– This is a Japanese company that manufactures sports equipment like footballs, basketballs, volleyballs and handballs. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Nishi-ku, Hiroshima, Japan.
– The Descente logo consists of three arrows pointing downwards.
– This is a Japanese company that manufactures skiwear. It was founded in 1935 in Osaka, Japan.
– The Dakar Rally logo is the silhouette of a man in bandages.
– This is an annual rally raid organized by the Amaury Sport Organisation. It began in 1978 and since 2009 it has been held in South America.
– The Castelli logo is of a scorpion inside a red dot.
– This is an Italian company that makes cyclist wear. It was founded in 1974.
– The Chery logo features the initial A inside an oval shape.
– This is a Chinese company that manufactures automobiles. It was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Wuhu, Anhui, China. The company produces mainly passenger cars, minivans and SUVs.
– The Polaroid logo features a multi-colored rhombus and the name of the company.
– This is an American company known for producing consumer electronics and eyewear. It was founded in 1937 by Edwin H. Land and it’s most famous for its instant film cameras.
– The Stabilo logo consists of a swan design and the brand’s name against a red background.
– This is a German brand of writing pens, coloring pens, markers, highlighters and cosmetics. The company was founded in 1997 and is now the largest manufacturer of highlighters in the world.
– The Petronas logo consists of a blue design that looks like a drop of oil.
– This is a Malaysian company that is produces oil and gas. It was founded in 1974 and is owned by the Malaysian Government.
– The Bradesco logo is an abstract symbol inside a red square figure.
– This is one of the largest banking and financial services company in Brazil. It was founded in 1943 and is headquartered in Osasco, Brazil.
– The Billabong logo features a stylized wave and the name of the company in dark grey.
– This is a famous clothing company that is also known for producing accessories and skateboard products under other brand names. It was founded in 1973 by Gordon and Rena Merchant and the brand’s name is derived from the Wiradjuri word “bilaban" referring to a “creek that runs only during the rainy season". The headquarters is in Burleigh Heads, Queensland, Australia.
– The Babor logo features a rose symbol inside one of the letters in the brand’s name.
– This is a German manufacturer of skin care products and cosmetics.
– The Gosh logo is the brand’s name in slim characters.
– This is a cosmetics, fragrance and bath & body products company founded in 1945 as a pharmaceutical company and based in Denmark. This brand’s products are sold in more than 75 countries worldwide.
– The Canterbury logo consists of three kiwi bird symbols inside three red dots.
– This is a sports clothing manufacturer based in New Zealand. The company produces rugby kits, rugby protective wear and rugby boots. It was founded in 1904 and is headquartered in Stockport, UK.
– The Thierry Mugler logo is the fashion designer’s signature
– This is a French fashion designer and perfume creator. Thierry Mugler’s first perfume appeared in 1992 and was called Angel. “Angel” contains a combination of praline and chocolate mixed with a strong accent of patchouli. It would be a part of a new fragrance type called gourmand. The Angel bottle, a design in the shape of a faceted star, was created by the Brosse Master Glassmakers.
– The Jansport logo features the company’s name in red characters inside a navy blue rectangle that resembles a jeans label.
– This is an American brand of backpacks owned by VF Corporation. The company was founded in 1967 and is now the world’s largest backpack manufacturer in the world.
– The Eagle Creek logo is the company name and the image of planet Earth.
– This is an American company that manufactures luggage. It was founded in 1975 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
– The Deuter logo is the brand’s first initial D.
– This is a German brand of bags and sport packs for trekking, hiking, snow sports and others. The company was founded in 1989 in Augsburg.
– The Camelbak logo is the brand’s name underlined by a yellow stripe.
– This is an American company that designs and manufactures outdoors equipment like hydration packs, water bottles and protective gear for US military and law enforcement agencies around the world.
– The Giant logo consists of an abstract bird symbol inside a dot, followed by the company’s name.
– This is the world’s largest bicycle manufacturer. The company was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in Daija District, Taichung City, Taiwan. The company has manufacturing factories in Taiwan, China and the Netherlands.
– The Giro logo is the brand’s initial G in red followed by the brand’s name in black.
– This is an American company that manufactures helmets, sunglasses and softgoods for skiing, cycling and snowboarding. It was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Santa Cruz, California.
– The Mavic logo is the company’s name inside an oval shape against a yellow background.
– This is a French company that manufactures bicycle parts (bike wheels) founded in 1889 and headquartered in Annecy, France. The company has been a sponsor and an official partner of Tour de France.
– The Petco logo consists of a blue cat and a red dog design.
– This is an American company specialized in pet specialty products and services like grooming and dog training.
– The Mountain Dew logo features the brand’s name in green and red characters. In the Mountain Dew logo history there have been many logos and a new trend is to repackage and change old logos to new and original ones for many of the flavors.
– This is a famous carbonated soft drink brand owned by PepsiCo. It was invented in 1940 by Barney and Ally Hartman. The drink is citrus-flavored and caffeinated, but it sport a wide variety of regular flavors and diet flavors as well. Among the most recently introduced are Mountain Dew Kickstart Orange Citrus, Mountain Dew Kickstart Black Cherry, Mountain Dew Sangrita Blast and many others more..
– The Corny logo is the brand’s name in blue, bold characters.
– This is a brand of granola bars produced by Schwartauer Werke, a German company, since 1985. The brand is available in eleven flavors and variations.
– The Nickelodeon logo features the channel’s name inside a yellow splash.
– This is an American cable and satellite TV network owned by MTV Networks Kids & Family Group. The program was launched in 1979 and is headquartered in New York City.
– The Deutsche Post logo is the name of the company inside a yellow rectangular shape.
– This is the largest courier company in the world. It was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Bonn, Germany. The company has more than 480,000 employees in more than 220 countries worldwide.
– The Pennzoil logo is a red bell and the name of the company on it.
– This is an American oil company founded in 1913 and based in Houston, Texas.
– The Ocean Spray logo consists of a blue wave and the name of the company inside a blue oval shape.
– This is an American company that grows cranberries and grapefruit. The company was founded in 1930 and is headquartered in Lakeville/Middleborough, Massachusetts.
– The Whataburger logo is an orange initial W in a specific design.
– This is an American fast food restaurant chain specialized in hamburgers. The company was founded in 1950 and is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.
– The Eneloop logo consists of the brand’s name in blue characters.
– This is a brand of rechargeable batteries developed by Sanyo and introduced in 2005. The Eneloop batteries are sold pre-charged and can be used immediately, while traditional NiMH batteries lose their charge so quickly that this isn’t feasible. Due to the number of alkaline batteries they can replace during their lifecycle, they are marketed as being eco-friendly when used appropriately.
– The Verbatim logo features the initial V inside a red square and the name of the company in blue characters.
– This is a Japanese company known for marketing storage media and flash memory products. It’s a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation. The company was in 1969 and is currently based in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States.
– The Family Guy logo is the name of the show in blue characters and a TV set on top of one of the letters.
– This is a very popular animated sitcom created by Seth MacFarlane aired on Fox Broadcasting Company. Family Guy has been nominated for 12 Primetime Emmy Awards and 11 Annie Awards, and has won three of each.
The Big Bang Theory
– The Big Bang Theory logo is the name of the show and an atom symbol.
– This is an American sitcom created by Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady. The show premiered in CBS in 2007.
– The Sesame Street logo features the brand’s name on a street sign. The colors of the logo are green, yellow and white.
– This is one of the oldest American television series for children and is best known for its puppet characters. The show premiered in 1969 and since then it has aired 4,352 episodes. Aside from its entertaining goal, this popular show is also meant to be educational.
– The ABC logo comprises of the name of the company in a black 3-D sphere. You may be more familiar with the ABC News logo, as being one of the “Big Three television networks”, ABC has broadcast many programs that have contributed significantly to American popular culture and it brings news everyday.
– This is an American television network owned by the Walt Disney Company. It was founded in 1943 and is currently headquartered in New York City.
– The Birdhouse logo is the brand’s name in bold, all-caps typeface.
– This is an American company that manufactures skateboards. It was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Vista, California.
– The Blind logo is a stylized grim reaper.
– This is a skateboard brand founded in 1989 by Mark Gonzales. The company produces decks, wheels, soft goods and accessories.
– The Budlight logo is the beer’s name inside an oval shape.
– This is a low calorie brand of beer brewed by Anheuser-Busch in Saint Louis, MO.
– The Grolsch logo features the name of the beer in a green handwritten typeface and a red and green symbol above it
– This is a Dutch beer brand founded in 1615 by Willem Neerfeldt. The brewery is headquartered in Enschede, Netherlands.
– The Sab Miller logo is represented by the brand’s name inside a gold oval shape.
– This is a British brewery headquartered in London and founded in 2002. It’s currently the second largest brewer in the world, measured by revenues.
– The Toy Machine logo consists of a horned monster design.
– This is a company known for manufacturing and selling skateboards. It was founded in 1993 by Ed Templeton.
– The Xgames logo features a globe inside a red X.
– This is an annual event that focuses on extreme sports, founded in 1995.