– The VH1 logo consists of the music channel’s name inside a square shape.
– This is an American music channel based in New York City and launched in 1985. Video Hits One is a classic among all music channels and as of August 2012, approximately 96,786,703 American households (95.75% of households with television) receive VH1.
– The Orbit logo is the name of the gum in two shades of blue.
– This is a brand of sugar free chewing gum owned by the Wrigley Company. It was first launched in 1977 and was sold as a traditional stick-gum. Among all brand emblems gathered here, we think that the Orbit Gum logo is the easiest to recognize.
– The BrAun logo features the name of the brand in black letters on a white background. One of the letters is slightly taller than the others.
– This is a famous German manufacturer of consumer products based in Kronberg. The company was founded in 1921 by Max Braun and is now owned by Procter & Gamble.
– The Tampax logo is the brand’s name inside a blue rectangular shape.
– This is a brand of tampons owned by Procter & Gamble. It was created in 1931 by Dr. Earle Haas and is currently headquartered in New York City.
– The Purina logo is a red and white checkered square.
– This is a brand of pet food founded in 1894 and currently a division of Nestle S.A. The brand is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.
Head & Shoulders
– The Head and Shoulders logo features a blue oval design and the name of the shampoo in blue lower case characters.
– This is a famous brand of anti-dandruff shampoo produced by Procter & Gamble. It was first introduced on the market in 1961 and there are nine different types of this shampoo, depending on hair type.
– The Knorr logo features a modified version of the creator’s signature name in striking green, yellow and red color. When we see this logo we automatically think of good food.
– Famous for their dehydrated soup mixes, this German food and beverage brand was founded in 1838 by Carl Heinrich Theodor Knorr and has been owned by Unilever since 2000.
– The Halls logo is the brand’s name in blue characters.
– This is a popular brand of mentholated cough drops. The drop was introduced for the first time in the 1930s and has been advertised as having “Vapor Action".
– The 7UP logo is the name of the brand in green characters with a red spot in between.
– This is a very popular brand of lemon-lime flavored soft drink. The drink was introduced in 1929 and was originally called “Bib-Label Lithiated Lemon-Lime Soda". As you can imagine, the 7UP logo history is quite interesting to study, given the drink’s first name. It was created by Charles Leiper Grigg.
– The Magnum logo consists of a swirl-heart symbol and the name of the ice cream under it. Nowadays, the Magnum ice cream logo stands for high quality, and incredible taste and texture.
– This is an ice cream brand launched in 1989 and currently owned by the Unilever company. The original ice cream consisted of a thick bar of vanilla ice cream on a stick covered in chocolate coating.
– The Dasani logo is the name of the brand in blue characters. One of the letters in the Dasani water logo is slightly taller than the others.
– This is a brand of bottled water launched in 1999 and owned by The Coca-Cola Company. It was created in order to compete with Aquafina, a brand of bottled water produced by PepsiCo.
– The Corn Flakes logo is the name of the breakfast cereal in a distinctive black font.
– This is a popular brand of breakfast cereal made through the treatment of maize. The product was invented in 1896 by accident. Nowadays, this has become a generic trademark, as we call corn flakes almost any type of breakfast cereal which has corn in it.
– The Olay logo features the brand’s name and a stylized woman face.
– This company is a famous American skin care line. It’s owned by Procter & Gamble and it was founded in 1949. This brand’s name used to be Oil of Olay and the company originates in South Africa. Nowadays, you won’t see an Oil of Olay logo anymore, but Olay is a multi – million dollars brand.
– The LU logo is the brand’s name on a red background.
– This is a brand of French biscuits founded in 1846 in Nantes. The brand was owned by Groupe Danone and now is part of Mondelez International.
– The Royal Canin logo consists of the name of the brand in red characters with a crown symbol above it.
– This is a company that manufactures dog and cat food. It was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Aimargues, France.
– The Nesquik logo is represented by the product’s name in blue characters on a yellow background.
– This is a brand of chocolate flavored powder mix introduced in 1948 and owned by Nestle.
– The Friskies logo is the name of the brand in red on a yellow ribbon-like label.
– This is a brand of cat food owned by Nestle Purina PetCare Company. The product is both canned soft food and dry food. It comes in different flavors like beef, poultry or seafood. It was first introduced in 1958.
– The Nespresso logo features the brand’s first initial letter in a black square shape.
– This company is known for brewing espresso from coffee capsules. The system was invented by Eric Favre in 1976.
– The Jacobs logo is the brand’s name on a gold strip, against a green background.
– This is a brand of coffee that was created in 1895 by Iohann Jacobs. In Europe it is marketed by Mendelez International.
– The AMG logo consists of five black stripes followed by the name of the company.
– This is a company that engineers manufactures and customizes Mercedes-Benz vehicles. The headquarters is in Affalterbach, Baden Wurttemberg, Germany. It is now a subsidiary of Daimler AG.
– The Abarth logo comprises of a red and yellow shield insignia with a Scorpio sign inside.
– This is a world-famous Italian racing car manufacturer founded in 1949 and headquartered in Turin, Italy. The company was purchased by Fiat in 1971 and it became the racing department of Fiat, so don’t be surprised to see the Fiat Abarth logo during famous sports races.
– The Brabus logo features the initial B inside a circle against a blue rectangle shape.
– This is a tuning company founded in 1977 in Bottrop, Germany. It specializes in Mercedes Benz, Maybach and Smart vehicles.
The Pirate Bay
– The Pirate Bay logo consists of a three-masted sailing ship and the name of the website in a distinctive typeface.
– This is a popular website for sharing files like movies, music and games. The site was founded in 2003 in Sweden. It is the most visited torrent website on the internet. There are few people in the world who cannot recognize Pirate Bay logo when they see it.
– The Anonymous logo features a man in a suit with a question mark for a head, hands behind his back and in the background an image of the Globe.
– This is an international network of activists that became famous for attacking religious, corporate and government websites. The group was founded in 2004. The members wear Guy Fawkes masks.
– The Lexus logo comprises of the initial “L" encircled by an oval in a steel gray finish.
– This is a luxury vehicle division of the Japanese car giant Toyota Motor Corporation. It was introduced in the US and Canada in 1989 and is currently the biggest selling luxury car brand in America and Japan. This car brand is sold in over 70 countries worldwide.
– The Peterbilt logo features the brand’s name inside an oval shape.
– This is an American car manufacturer founded in 1939. The company makes medium and heavy-duty Class 5 trucks. It is now based in Denton, Texas.
– The Esso logo features the company’s name in red characters inside a blue oval.
– This is an American company that is known for oil and other fuels. It was founded in 1912 and is headquartered in Irving, Texas.
– The Everlast logo is represented by the brand’s name and the initial E.
– This is an American brand that designs, manufactures, licenses and sells boxing, martial arts and fitness equipment. The company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in New York City.
– The Axe logo is the name of the brand in a distinctive typeface.
– This is a brand of male grooming products launched in 1983 and owned by Unilever. The products include deodorants, body sprays, shower gels and antiperspirant roll ons.
– The Lonsdale logo features a lion design on top of the brand’s name.
– This is British brand of boxing, martial arts and clothing products founded in 1960 in London, England. The brand is currently owned by Sports Direct.
– The Ozoshi logo is the brand’s name inside a red dot.
– This is a Japanese clothing brand specialized in sports clothing.
– The Merrell logo is the brand’s name in orange characters and the initial M inside an orange dot.
– This a footwear brand founded in 1981. It was originally a producer of high-performance hiking boots. The company is headquartered in Rockford, Michigan, US.
– The Dr. Martens logo consists of the brand’s name in black and yellow.
– This is a British brand that manufactures footwear and clothing items. The brand is mostly famous for its steel-toed boots with yellow stitching. The boots are usually worn by different subcultures like punks, skinheads, Goths, etc. The Doc Martens logo stands for high – quality, reliable (sometimes expensive), trendy footwear.
– The Domestos logo features two arrows that move counter-clockwise and the name of the brand in the middle of them.
– This is a brand of household cleaning range that contains bleach and is owned by Unilever. The main product was first produced in 1929 by Wilfred Handley and it is highly popular in Europe.
– The Air Jordan logo is the silhouette of Michael Jordan slam dunking. The logo is also known as the “Jumpman".
– This is a brand of shoes and athletic clothing owned by Michael Jordan. The shoes under this brand was first released for public consumption in 1985.
– The OMV logo features the name of the company in distinctive characters (geometrical-shaped letters).
– This is an international oil and gas company founded in 1956 and headquartered in Vienna. It is a very popular brand in Europe.
– The Gazprom logo is the name of the company with a blue flame coming out of the first letter.
– This is the largest extractor of natural gas and one of the biggest companies in the world. it was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
– The Lukoil logo consists of the first three letters of the company’s name inside a red square.
– This company is the second largest oil company in Russia and the second largest oil producer in the world. The company was established in 1991 and it’s headquartered in Moscow. It operates in more than 40 countries worldwide.
– The Gulf Oil logo is the name of the company in blue characters inside an orange circle.
– This was an important multinational oil company that operated from the 1900s until the 1980s.
– The Aston Martin logo contains a green rectangle on top of white wings, with the company’s name in uppercase characters.
– This company is famous for their high-end cars. It’s a British company headquartered in Gaydon, Warwickshire and founded by Lionel Martin and Robert Bamford in 1913.
– The AND1 logo features the silhouette of a basketball player followed by the name of the company.
– This is an American company that makes athletic basketball shoes and clothing. It was founded in 1993 and it is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California.
– The Nokian logo is the name of the company in a bold typeface.
– This is a Finnish company that manufactures tires for cars, buses, trucks and other heavy-duty equipment. The company was established in 1932 and is headquartered in Nokia, Finland. It is most known for its winter tires.
– The Yokohama logo consists of a red initial Y that has tire marks on it.
– This is a Japanese tire company founded in 1917 and based in Tokyo, Japan. The brand of tires is also known as ADVAN.
– The NOS logo is the name of the brand with the first letter elongated in the shape of an arrow.
– This is an automotive performance company based in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
– The Recaro logo is the name of the company in bold, all-caps characters, usually written in black.
– This is a German company that manufactures automobile bucket seats. It was founded in 1906 and is now headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
– The Sparco logo is the company’s name inside a blue rectangle.
– This is an Italian company that makes auto parts and accessories like seats, steering wheels, racewear, helmets and harnesses. The company was started in 1977 and is based in Settimo Torinese, Turin, Italy.
– The Toyo Tires logo is the name of the company in blue all-caps characters.
– This is a Japanese company that manufactures tires. It was founded in 1945 and is currently based in Osaka, Japan. In 1966, the company expanded to the United States as Toyo Tire Corporation. In 1999, Nitto Tire North America was established, so you will see the Toyo logo in the States quite often.
– The Firestone logo is the brand’s name in red, distinctive characters.
– You may have used this brand for your car because this is a famous American tire company founded by Harvey Samuel Firestone in 1900. Since 1988, the brand was bought by Japanese Bridgestone Corporation.
– The Fulda logo features the name of the brand in red characters.
– This is a brand of tires owned by Goodyear.
– The Uniroyal logo is the brand’s name between two red rectangles.
– This was a tire company founded in 1892 and retired in 1990 when it was purchased by Michelin.
– The Barum logo is the name of the company and a yellow initial B inside a blue dot.
– This is a company that manufactures tires, based in the Czech Republic. It was founded in 1924 and was originally a shoe soles manufacturer. It began to produce tires in 1934.
– The Gibson logo is the company’s name in a very distinctive typeface.
– This is an American guitar company founded in 1902 and based in Nashville, Tennessee. The most iconic brand of guitars made by this company is the Les Paul and SG.
– The Fender logo is the name of the company in a distinctive typeface.
– This is an American manufacturer of musical instruments, especially guitars and amplifiers. The company was founded in 1946 by Clarence Leonidas Fender and is now based in Scottsdale, Arizona, US.
– The Marshall logo features the name of the company in a hand-written typeface.
– This is a British company famous for its music amplifiers. It was founded in 1962 by Jim Marshall and is based in Bletchley, Milton Keynes.
– The Ibanez logo is the name of the company in a bold typeface.
– This is a Japanese company famous for making musical instruments like guitars and pedals. It was founded in 1957 and is based in Nagoya, Aichi, Japan.
– This is easily one of the most recognizable brand logos in the world. The Monster logo depicts the stylized green claws of a monster that form the letter M, the brand’s initials. The logo was created by McLean Design, a famous Californian strategic branding company.
– This is a world-famous brand of energy drink established in California and founded in 2002. Besides being the most popular and best selling energy drink in the world, this brand also promotes a number of sports events and music bands worldwide.
– The Rockstar logo is the initial R and a star inside a yellow square.
– This is a company that develops and publishes video games. It was founded in 1998 and it’s based in New York City. The Rockstar Games logo can bee seen on internationally successful productions such as Grand Theft Auto, Max Payne and L.A. Noire.
– The Budweiser logo is the name of the beer in a handwritten typeface with a crown above the first letter.
– If you’ve ever wondered what the best-known and best-selling beer brand in the world is, wonder no more. This super famous beer company was founded in 1876 by Adolphus Busch and it is owned by Annheuser-Busch InBev, a Belgian-Brazilian beer manufacturer.
– The Java logo design features a stylized cup of coffee and the name of the company in orange characters.
– This is a computer programming language released in 1995 and was developed by the Oracle Corporation.
– The Debian logo features a red spiral-like design and the name of the company below it.
– This is an operating system composed of free software developed by an internet collaboration of volunteers. It is one of the most popular Linux distributions for PCs and network servers.
– This famous colorful Chrome logo comprises of a ball that has four colors: red, yellow, green and blue. These four colors are emblematic for the most popular search engines in the world.
– This one’s very easy. You might have it on your laptop or smartphone. The Google Chrome logo stands for one of the most used free web browsers in the world. It was developed and released by the No.1 search engine on the planet.
– The Fairline logo consists of a shield design and the name of the company under it.
– This is a British luxury motor yacht manufacturer started in 1963 by Jack Newington. The brand is owned by Better Capital and RBS.
– The Irfanview logo portrays a masked red cat.
– This is a free image viewer program for Microsoft Windows used for viewing, editing and converting images. The software was released in 1996 and it’s known for its small size, speed and ease of use.
– The Jabra logo features the company’s name on a bright yellow background.
– This is a Danish company that manufactures and markets wireless and corded headsets for mobile phone users, office-based and contact center users. The company was founded in 1983 and is currently based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
– The Mansory logo features the brand’s name on a black background.
– This is a luxury car modification company based in Brand, Germany. It was founded in 1989 by Kourosh Mansory.
– The San Pellegrino logo consists of a red five pointed star and the name of the brand below it.
– This is an Italian brand of mineral water produced and bottled by Nestle in Lombardy, Italy. It’s known as a luxury and expensive bottled water.
– The Sandisk logo features the name of the company in red characters.
– This is an American multinational corporation known for designing, developing and manufacturing of flash memory storage solutions and software. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Silicon Valley.
– The Jquery logo consists of the company’s name and three blue crescent lines.
– The Wendy’s logo consists of a smiling red headed girl with two pony tails. The new Wendy’s logo still shows an old motto: Quality Is Our Recipe
– This is a fast food chain restaurant founded in 1969 by Dave Thomas. It is headquartered in Dublin, Ohio and it has approximately 6,550 stores. This restaurant’s menu includes hamburgers, French fries, chicken sandwiches and beverages.
– The Fuji Film logo is the company’s name in black and red characters.
– This is a Japanese company known for developing, producing and distributing color film, digital cameras and other photography and imaging related products. The company was founded in 1934 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
– The Western Digital logo consists of the company’s initials inside a blue rectangle.
– This is one of the largest computer hard disk drive manufacturers in the world. The company was founded in 1970 by Alvin B. Phillips and is now headquartered in Irvine, California.
– The TIM logo consists of three red wavy lines and the name of the company on a blue background.
– This is an Italian mobile phone brand founded in 1995 headquartered in Milan, Italy.
– The Stena Line logo features the initial S inside a red flag.
– This is one of the largest ferry operators and privately owned shipping companies in the world. It was founded in 1962 and is currently headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
– The Giro D’Italia logo is represented by the initial G in the shape of a bicycle on riding on the Italian flag.
– This is an annual stage race bicycle race held in Italy. It was organized for the first time in 1909 in order to increase the sales of the sports newspaper “La Gazzetta dello Sport".
Tour de Pologne
– The Tour de Pologne logo consists of a yellow symbol and the name of the race under it.
– This is a road bicycle racing stage race held for the first time in 1928. The race consists of seven or eight stages on approximately 1200 km.
Toys R Us
— The Toys R Us logo features the brand name in colorful letters. The logo is also famous for the inverted “R" letter.
– This is a famous American toy manufacturer and retailer. It was founded in 1948 and has its headquarters in Wayne, New Jersey. The company has more than 872 stores in the United States and 180 licensed stores around the world.
– The Duplo logo features a red bunny design and the name of the brand in a yellow typeface under it.
– This is a brand of toy Lego designed for children up to 5 years old. The brand was launched in 1969 and the Lego Duplo logo is something all kids enjoy when they see it.
– The Bad Robot logo features a red robot in a field under grey skies.
– This is an American film and TV production company founded in 1998 and owned by JJ Abrams. The company is known for producing TV series like Lost, Alias and movies like Cloverfield, Mission Impossible- Ghost Protocol and Star Trek Into Darkness.
– The Always logo features the brand’s name in hand-written blue typeface and a ribbon above it.
– This is a brand of feminine hygiene products owned and produced by Procter & Gamble. The brand was first introduced in 1983 and is known for products like maxi pads, pantiliners and feminine wipes.
– The OB logo is the name of the brand inside a blue oval shape.
– This is a brand of female hygiene products, mainly internal tampons.