– The Mizuno logo consists of a stylized running bird and the name of the company.
– This is a Japanese company known for manufacturing sports equipment and sportswear, especially for golf. It was founded in 1906 in Osaka by Rihachi Mizuno.
– The Eredivisie logo consists of a football and some colored stripes in its trail.
– This is the most prestigious league of professional football in the Netherlands. It was founded in 1956 and it has been ranked the eighth best European football league by UEFA.
– The Canada Dry logo consists of a crown and a shield on which the name of the brands is written.
– This is a brand of soft drinks introduced in 1904 and owned by Dr. Pepper Snapple Group since 2008. The brand is mostly famous for its ginger ale drinks as well as for other soft drinks and mixers.
– The TAB logo is the name of the drink inside a red rectangular shape.
– This is a diet cola soft drink made by The Coca-Cola Company. It was first introduced in 1963.
– The Bing logo is represented by the name of the search engine in blue characters with a yellow dot above one of the letters.
– This is a web search engine developed by Microsoft and launched in 2009. It was previously known by different names like Live Search, MSN Search and Windows Live Search.
– The Daihatsu logo features the initial D from the company’s name inside a red rectangular shape.
– This is the oldest Japanese car manufacturer, founded in 1907 and headquartered in Ikeda, Osaka. The company is most famous for its range of small automobiles and off-road vehicles.
– The United Airlines logo consists of a red and blue design followed by the name of the company.
– This is an American airline headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. It is owned by United Continental Holdings and was previously owned by The Boeing Company.
– The Delta logo comprises of two red 3D triangles which was inspired by the swept-wing design of the DC-8 airplanes.
– This is a world-famous American airline company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. It carries over 5,000 flights, both domestic and international and is one of the oldest and largest airline companies in the world. This is why you will see the Delta Airlines Logo very often in world airports.
– The Orient logo consists of two lions holding a crowned shield that has a red initial O inside it.
– This is the largest manufacturer of mechanical watches in Japan. The company was founded in 1950 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. It is owned by Seiko Epson and it produces quartz and mechanical watches.
– The famous Omega logo consists of the brand’s name and the last letter of the Greek alphabet.
– This is a famous Swiss luxury watch maker based in Switzerland. It was the first watch chosen by NASA, on the first expedition to the moon in 1969. James Bond has worn this watch since 1995. This brand is owned by the Swatch Group.
– The BASF logo consists of two square figures followed by the name of the company in bold, all-caps characters.
– This is the world’s largest chemical company, founded in 1865 and headquartered in Ludwigshafen, Germany.
Dolce & Gabbana
– The Dolce and Gabbana logo consists of the two initials of the brand. The Dolce Gabanna logo stands for legendary and luxurious haute couture in the fashion industry.
– This is a famous Italian luxury fashion house founded in 1985 by Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana. Dolce & Gabbana celebrated the 20th anniversary of their brand on June 19, 2010 at the Piazza della la Scala and Palazzo Marino in Milan.
– The DAF logo consists of the brand’s name in blue characters underlined by a red line.
– This is a Dutch manufacturer of trucks and a division of PACCAR. The headquarters are in Eindhoven and the cabs are produced in Belgium.
– The ERF logo features the truck’s name in red characters and two diagonal lines.
– This was a British truck manufacturer established in 1933 by Dennis Foden. The trucks were manufactured in Sandbach, Cheshire but the factory was closed down in 2002.
– The Mack Truck logo consists of a bulldog and the name of the company inside a silver oval.
– This is an American company that manufactures trucks founded in 1900 as the Mack Brothers Company. Its first truck was manufactured in 1907 and the headquarters are in Greensboro, North Carolina. The entire line of products is produced in Macungie, Pennsylvania.
– The Husqvarna logo features the initial H inside a blue, crowned, oval shape.
– This is a Swedish company that designs, engineers, manufactures and distributes motocross, endure and super-moto motorcycles. The company was founded in 1903 and is headquartered in Huskvarna, Sweden.
– The AGFA logo features the name of the company inside a red rhombus.
– This is a Belgian company that develops, manufactures and distributes analogue and digital imaging products and systems. The company was started in 1867 and is headquartered in Mortsel, Belgium.
– The Virgin logo features the company name written in red letters.
– This British company started as a record shop in 1970 and was founded by Richard Branson. It’s best known for its record label. Now you may have seen quite often the Virgin Records logo, but truth of the matter is, the company expanded in almost all industries and business fields, so it is not a surprise for anyone to see the Virgin Mobile logo around town, or the Virgin Airlines logo.
– The Lays logo of this famous potato chips brand features a yellow sphere with a red banner going through it and the company name on that banner.
– This brand is known as Walkers in the UK and as Smith’s in Australia. It’s a famous potato chips manufacturer founded in 1932 and owned by PepsiCo since 1965.
– The Cheetos logo is the name of the brand in a yellow, distinctive typeface.
– This is probably the most popular brand of cheese-flavored puffed cornmeal in the world. It was invented by Charles Elmer Doolin in 1948 and it’s made by Frito-Lay, a company owned by PepsiCo.
– The Moet logo consists of a crown and the name of the champagne brand.
– Moët & Chandon is a French winery and co-owner of the luxury goods company Moët-Hennessy • Louis Vuitton. Moët et Chandon is one of the world’s largest champagne producers and a prominent champagne house. The company was established by Claude Moet in 1743 and it’s known for supplying champagne to Queen Elizabeth II. Currently, the winery owns more than 1,000 hectares of vineyard and produces annually about 26,000,000 bottles of champagne.
– The Louis Roederer logo features the brand’s initials in a distinctive font and design.
– This is a brand of champagne founded in 1776 and based in Reims, France. The company that produces the champagne was initially called Dubois Père & Fils.
– The Malibu Rum logo portrays two palm trees and a setting sun in the background.
– This is a brand of coconut flavored rum with an alcohol content of 21%, owned by Pernod Ricard.
– The Chivas Regal logo is a coat of arms with the name of the brand inside.
– This is a brand of blended Scotch whiskey first established in 1801 and produced in Speyside, Scotland. It is the best selling 12 years and above scotch whiskey in Europe and Asia Pacific.
– The Whiskas logo is very easy to recognize because of the stylized silhouette of a cat’s head on a purple background.
– This is a famous cat food brand first introduced in 1936 under the name of Kal Kan. In 1988 the brand changed its name to the current one. The brand is available as dry biscuits or as meat pieces in cans and pouches.
– The Amstel logo features the name of the brand inside a gold circle with a shield on top.
– This is a Dutch brewery owned by Heineken that was founded in 1870 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The name of the brand comes from a river used to refrigerate the beer.
– The Olmeca logo consists of a human face inside a red and gold circle, and the name of the brand under it.
– This is a premium brand of tequila launched in 1967 and made in Jalisco, Mexico. The brand is owned by the Pernod Ricard Group and is sold in 80 countries worldwide.
– The Partida logo consists of a bird design and the name of the tequila.
– This is a brand of tequila.
– The LastFm logo is represented by the name of the website in distinctive typeface on a red background.
– This is a music website founded in 2002 in UK. The website builds a detailed profile of the user’s musical taste by recording details of the music the user usually listens to.
– The Pampers logo features blue, yellow and white colors and it’s famous for the yellow heart that sits above the company’s name.
– If you’re a parent you must certainly recognize this brand. It’s owned by Procter & Gamble and it’s a leader in disposable diapers. It’s also the number one baby-care related products in the world.
– The Cheerios logo features the name of the cereal brand and a cereal dotting one of the letters.
– This is a very popular American brand of breakfast cereals first introduced in 1941.
– The Fisher Price logo is the name of the company on a red background.
– This is an American company that makes toys, founded in 1930 and headquartered in East Aurora, New York. The brand has been a subsidiary of Mattel since 1993.
– The Comedy Central logo is a small initial C inside a bigger, inverted initial C.
– This is an American basic cable and satellite TV channel known for its stand-up comedy specials and other comedy programming. The channel was launched in 1991 and is currently owned by MTV Networks Entertainment Group.
– The E! logo is the initial E in the shape of an exclamation mark.
– This is an American TV channel that features entertainment-related programming. It was launched in 1987 and is owned by NBC Universal Cable.
Fia World Rally
– The Fia World Rally logo is represented by the name of the game in a distinctive typeface.
– This is a car racing video game released in 2010 and based on the World Rally Championship. The game was developed by Mileston SRL and published by Black Bean Games. It can be played on Playstation 3, Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360.
– The Louis Vuitton logo features the brand’s initials interlocked with each other.
– This is a French fashion house founded in 1854 and is famous for luxury products like leather clothing, shoes, watches, jewelry, perfumes and sunglasses.
– The Evernote logo features an elephant’s head followed by the name of the software in green characters.
– This is a suite type of software and services meant for note taking and archiving. The software was launched in 2008.
– The Twix logo consists of the chocolate brand name in red typeface.
– This is a famous chocolate bar that consists of two biscuits covered in a chocolate coating and a caramel and milk chocolate filling. The chocolate bar was introduced in the United States in 1979.
– The Mars logo is the brand’s name, in a particular red typeface, against a black background.
– This is a famous chocolate bar first made in 1932 in Slough, Berkshire, UK. It features a nougat, caramel and milk chocolate coating.
– The New Balance logo consists of the brand’s initials written in black. The way it’s illustrated, it gives the impression that the logo is in movement.
– This is an American footwear manufacturer based in Boston, Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1906 and right now it’s one of the biggest sports footwear makers in the world.
– The M&M’s logo is the name of the candy in chocolate brown, lower case characters.
– This is the most popular colorful button-shaped candies in the world. Each candy has an initial M printed on one side. The candies have different fillings like milk chocolate, peanut butter or dark chocolate.
– The KitKat logo consists of the chocolate name in red typeface inside a white oval shape.
– This is a brand of chocolate covered wafer bar introduced in 1935, created by Rowntree’s of York, England. The brand currently belongs to Nestle.
– The Haribo logo is the name of the gummy candy followed by a yellow cartoon bear.
– This is one of the biggest gummy and jelly sweets manufacturers in the world. The first gummy candy was made in 1922. The gummy candies are also known as gummy bears.
– The Pedigree logo consists of a blue ribbon set against a yellow background.
– This is a famous brand of pet food, a subsidiary of Mars, Incorporated. The brand was founded in 1957.
– The Eukanuba logo is the name of the brand and a an animal paw design, set on a pink background.
– This is a brand of dog and cat food owned by Procter & Gamble. The brand was first introduced in 1969 and it produces 17 different types of dog food, based on breed, age and performance. It also has 13 formulas of cat food.
– The Wizzair logo is the name of the airline in two shades of purple. One of the letters is an exclamation mark.
– This is a Hungarian low-cost airline established in 2004 and headquartered in Budapest, serving 35 countries worldwide.
– The Statoil logo features a yellow circle resembling a drop of oil. The logo is set against a blue background.
– This is a Norwegian company specialized in oil and gas productions. The company was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in Stavanger, Norway. It is the world’s eleventh largest oil and gas companies with operations in thirty six countries and about 23,000 employees.
– The Tokina logo is the name of the company in blue characters.
– This is a Japanese company that manufactures photographic lenses and CCTV security equipment.
– The Sigma logo features a red and black symbol that looks like two coma symbols.
– This is a German manufacturer of electronics sports equipment like bike computers, heart rate monitors and altimeters. The company was founded in 1981.
– The Tamrom logo is the name of the company in bold, all-caps characters.
– This is a Japanese company that manufactures photographic lenses, optical components and commercial and industrial optics. The company was founded in 1950 and it is based in Saitama City, Japan.
Hertz Global Holdings
– The Hertz logo features the brand name in a yellow rectangle.
– This is an American car rental company with location in 145 countries around the world. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Park Ridge, New Jersey. It is currently the largest US car rental company by sales.
– The Mastercard logo consists of two intersecting yellow and red circles and the name of the company inside them.
– This is a leading American financial services company. It was established in 1966 and is headquartered in New York.
– The Kinder logo features the brand’s name in black and red characters.
– This is a brand of chocolate sweets owned by Ferrero. The name of the brand is the German word for “children".
– The GTA logo is the name of the video game in a distinctive typeface.
– This is a video game series released in 1997. The video games are action-adventure games and its name is derived from a term that refers to motor vehicle theft.
– The WTO logo consists of six colored curved lines.
– This is an organization that deals with supervising and liberalizing international trade. It began in 1995 and is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
– The Beats Audio logo features the lower case initial B inside a red circle.
– This is an American company that produces audio products. The company was founded in 2006 by rapper Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine. It is headquartered in Culver City, California.
– The Realtek logo portrays a blue crab-like design and the name of the company in blue characters.
– This is a fables semiconductor company based in Hsinchu, Taiwan and founded in 1987. The company manufactures and sells a wide variety of products like communication network ICs, multimedia ICs and computer peripheral ICs.
– The Meridian logo features the brand’s initial M inside a square.
– This is an English company that manufactures high-performance, hi-fi audio and video components and systems. It was founded in 1977 by Bob Stuart and Allen Boothroyd.
– The Alpine logo is made of the brand’s name in a blue typeface and five diagonal lines.
– This is a Japanese manufacturer of car audio and navigation systems. The company was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Shingawa, Tokyo, Japan.
– The House logo is the name of the show with the first initial inside a square.
– This is a super popular American TV show that ran for eight seasons, from 2004 to 2012. The main character is Dr Gregory House, a misanthropic medical genius.