– You might recognize the Samsung logo from your smartphone or laptop: it’s got the name of the company in white letters in a blue oval, rotated 10 degrees from its x axis.
– This company was founded by Lee Byung-Chul in 1938 and it’s based in Seoul, South Korea. It’s one of the largest electronics device manufacturers in the world today.
– The famous Volkswagen logo comprises of the company’s initials – a “V" placed over a “W" surrounded by a circle. The current slogan of the company, “Das Auto.", is also placed under the emblem.
– This German automobile maker was founded in 1937 by Ferdinand Porsche. The company is headquartered in Wolfsburg, Germany and it’s one of the biggest automakers in the world. The company’s name mean “people’s car" in German. Volkswagen is the biggest car manufacturer in Germany and the second largest car maker in the world.
This brand’s logo comprises of a simple logotype which features the company’s name in a stylish and legible style of typography.
– The L’Oreal logo stands for one of the biggest cosmetics and beauty products manufacturers in the world. it is headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine. It was founded in 1909 by a chemist named Eugene Schueller. The company specializes in skin care, hair color, make-up, sun protection, perfumes and hair care products.
– The Nescafe logo comprises of a simple white wordmark on a red background.
– Owned by Nestle, this is the world’s most popular brand of instant coffee. It was introduced in Switzerland in 1938 for the first time and according to an estimate, 3000 cups of this coffee are consumed every second around the world. If you are a fan of the Nescafe Dolce Gusto or you own your own Nescafe machine, then you understand why so many people are so hooked on this brand.
– The Pringles logo is probably the friendliest looking logo in the world. And one of the most recognizable, too: it features the famous smiling guy with a mustache and a bow tie.
– This is the most popular brand of chips in the world. It’s currently owned by Kellogg’s and it’s famous for the tubular packaging. And for what is worth, Pringle chips are also incredibly tasty too.
– The Twitter logo is one of the most famous logos in the world, recognizable for the blue bird.
– This is one of the most popular microblogging and social network websites in the world. It was created by Jack Dorsey in 2006 and it’s headquartered in San Francisco, California. More than 500 million users have an account on this site.
– The Michelin logo is the famous “tire man" named Bibendum. You know this brand, its past logos and what things make it special: one way or the other, it helped you travel.
– Ever wondered who’s the second largest tire manufacturers in the world? It’s a French company based in Clermont-Ferrand in the Auvergne region.This brand is also famous for its travel guides, road maps and its mascot Bibendum. So let’s get our facts straight: one of the most important things Michelin is known for is its tires, its history, its logo and its route planners.
– The Reebok logo is known as the side-stripe cross check in red and dark blue colors.
– This is one of the most famous sportswear brands in the world. It is owned by Adidas and its name is inspired by the Afrikaans spelling of “rhebok", which means antelope or gazelle.
– The two fighting bulls must be one of the most recognizable images used in a logo, ever. The Red Bull logo has its own fair share of fame all over the world.
– This brand is so easy to guess. Think about the most famous energy drink in the world and you get the answer.
– The Flickr logo is one of the most used logos on the internet and it’s made of a simple word mark featuring the brand name in blue and pink letters.
– If you’re a social media kind of person, then this is a brand you are very familiar with. It’s mostly used for sharing and suggesting photos. It was created in 2004 and bought by Yahoo in 2005.
– Just look at this logo and you’ll start to feel hungry. The Pizza Hut logo features the name of the brand sheltered underneath a roof. Just as it happened with other major companies and chains, the Pizza Hut logo history knows at least two Pizza Hut logos which keep almost the same features. The old emblem can still be seen in some locations.
– This is one of the most famous pizza restaurants in the world. It is based in Plano, Texas and it’s one of the biggest restaurant chains on Earth. It specializes mostly in different varieties of pizza and pasta.
– The eBay logo features the brand’s name in red, blue, yellow and green. The ebay new logo was introduced in 2012, while the old one resisted from 1995 to 2012.
– This is a very popular website that deals with online shopping and auctioning. It was founded in 1995.
– The Amazon logo is easily recognizable because it depicts the company’s name with a yellow arrow below the letters.
– You’ve probably used this company when you ordered stuff off the internet. It’s the biggest online retailer in the world and its name was inspired by the largest river on Earth. You will see the Amazon.com logo on many products and services, including your Kindle reader and 3D smartphone.
– The McDonald’s logo comprises of the famous yellow M letter on a red background that stands for the brand’s name.The McDonald’s logo history is quite straightforward, one version of the logo has been used from 1968 to 2006. The old version is still available in some restaurants, while the new one became even more popular.
– This is the most popular fast-food chain in the world, and the brand needs no further description. Everyone has heard of it, and we mean everyone. The company started in 1940 as a barbecue restaurant and is now headquartered in Brook, Illinois, US. This company has more than 68 million customers everyday in 119 countries worldwide.
– The Skype logo consists of the letter “S" in white color against a bright blue background.
– This is the most popular and most used online communication services in the world. It was developed by a group of Estonian programmers and was launched in 2003. In 2011 the brand was bought by Microsoft Corporation for $8.5 billion in cash. This service is used by more than 600 million people.
– The Citroen logo consists of two inverted Vs and below it the name of the brand written in red. However, the Citroen car logo is more than the eye can see: the origin of the logo may be traced back to a trip made by founder André Citroën to Poland, where he discovered an innovative design for a chevron-shaped gear used in milling and used as logos for all cars to this date.
– As you probably know, this famous French car brand was founded in 1919 by Andre-Gustave Citroen, but starting with 1976, the company belongs to the French group PSA Peugeot Citroën.
– The Microsoft logo is reminiscent of the Microsoft Windows logo and it comprises of the four squares in familiar Windows colors – red, green, blue and yellow. There were several Microsoft logos in the past, but the newer versions came along with the rebranding campaign throughout 2012.
– This brand is synonymous with computer software. It’s based in Redmond, Washington and it was founded in 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen.
– The unmistakable Burger King logo depicts the brand’s name between two bun halves in bright yellow. In the Burger King logo history there is an old logo depicting a king sitting on a burger, but newer times asked for new images and just as any other company’s logos, the old Burger King logo gave room to the new one.
– You’re either a fan of McDonalds or a fan of this other giant fast food chain. Or you love them both. It doesn’t matter. What matters is that this brand is the largest food chains in the world at the moment. Anyone in favor of a Burger King menu?
– The Nissan features the company name in a rectangle placed over a circle.
– This is a famous Japanese car manufacturer headquartered in Nishi-ku, Yokohama. It was founded in 1933 and it’s currently number 6 as the largest car maker in the world.
– This famous logo has the company name written in blue solid letters with horizontal stripes. The IBM logo stands for The International Business Machines Corporation.
– This is one of the largest companies in the world that deals with the manufacturing of computer hardware and software.
– The MTV logo consists of the brand’s name and was created by Manhattan Design. There are several old MTV logos in the company’s history, but they all revolved around the same concepts.
– This is a famous music channel headquartered in New York City. Its first broadcast was in 1981 and since then it has been the most influential and the most popular television networks in the world.
– The Intel logo of this brand is one of the most recognizable one in the computer industry. it features the brand name in blue letter enclosed in an oval.
– You might know this brand if you have any knowledge about computers. This company is a world famous American manufacturer of computers and other IT related products. It is based in Santa Clara, California and was founded in 1968 by Gordon Moore and Robert Noyce. It’s currently the most important chip manufacturer in the world.
– The SAP logo features the name of the company inside a blue geometrical shape.
– This is a German multinational corporation that makes software for business operations and customer relations. The company is headquartered in Walldorf, Bade-Wurttemberg, Germany and it was founded in 1972.
– The Swatch logo features the brand’s name followed by Swiss flag cross.
– This is the largest and most successful watch maker in the world. It was founded in 1983 by Nicolas George Hayek and you’ve probably heard of their luxury brand of watches called Omega.
– The Whirlpool logo consists of the company’s name with a whirlwind and a yellow circle.
– This is a famous manufacturer of home appliances based in Michigan. It was founded in 1911 by Louis and Emory Upton. You probably own a washing machine by this brand, because the products are so popular, you will see the Whirlpool corporation logo in almost any house you visit.
– The You Tube logo is the most recognizable logo in on the internet. It features the brand’s name in black, white and red.
– The YouTube logo needs no hints or description. It stands behind the biggest and most popular video sharing websites in the world.
– The Nintendo logo features the company name in a red oval shape.
– You don’t have to be a kid to know this brand. A lot of grown-ups play with this. It has its headquarters in Kyoto, Japan and today is one of the largest companies in the video game industry.
– The Adobe logo represents the letter “A" on a red background and was created by the wife of the company’s founder, Marva Warnock.
– This is one of the most famous brands that deal with computer software. It was established in 1982 by John Warnock.
– The Sony logo represents the company name written in black letters.
– This is one of the most important manufacturers of electronics and motion pictures in the world. It’s a Japanese corporation founded in 1946 and headquartered in Minato, Tokyo and it has more than 162,000 employees around the world.
– The MSN logo features the brand’s name and a colorful butterfly badge-like shape.
– Also known as The Microsoft Network, this brand belongs to a popular online service owned by the Microsoft Corporation. It’s responsible for several internet sites like Hotmail and Messenger. The company was established in 1995 as an internet provider.