– Clothing company famous for its headwear, the company logo has blue color kangaroo. This logo is as minimalistic as logos can get: it shows a blue kangaroo silhouette. The name of the animal is very similar to the company’s name.
– This clothing company is extremely well-known for its headwear. It was originally established in 1938 by Jacques Spreiregen, who was working as an importer in London. The first factory was opened in Cleator, Cumbria, England while the second one opened in Frizington.
– Social news website where the registered users submit content, in the form of either a link or a text “self" post. This funny little man is impossible to confuse. The social networking’s service logo consists of a funky alien with orange eyes and an antenna on his head. (the logo consist of white cartoon image with orange eyes).
– It is one of the best entertainment services and social networking platforms with an incredible community. Most of the stuff that gets viral on the internet starts on Reddit. The company was founded in June 2005 by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian, and it only has 44 employees.
– The logo consists of a stylized H, with a green dropped shadow which sits on a simple, green background. It is one of the world’s largest hotel chains with 238,440 bedrooms and 1,301 hotels globally, the logo consists of white letter “H" in green background.
– This American-British-Brazilian multinational hotel chain is a member of the InterContinental Hotels Group. It was founded on August 1, 1952 by Kemmons Wilson. At present it holds over 3.400 hotels with over 434.000 bedrooms that can cater to the needs of 100 million guests each year.
– Landlord’s Game, which was commercially published in 1923, is considered to be a direct inspiration. The company logo presents the black dressed old man in red background. This board game features a well-known logo: a black and white aristocrat with a fancy cane and hat that pops out of the “O" from the company’s name. The logo has a red background.
– This board game has quite an interesting history. It was originally published by the Parker Brothers under the name of “The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game". It later received the name of an economic concept which means the domination of the market by a single entity. The goal of the game is to control and administer as many properties as possible, and ultimately bankrupt your competition.
– One of the world’s most beloved chocolate has an unforgettable logo. It consists of the company’s name written in funky red letters. The characters are encased in an oval white background with a red frame. Chocolate-coated wafer confection that was created by Rowntree’s of York, England. The logo has egg like shape in red background.
– This chocolate-covered wafer biscuit bar was first invented by Rowntree’s of York, England. At the moment it is produced globally by the Nestle Company (which acquired the idea from Rowntree in 1988). The product’s motto is “Have a break… Have a *the name of the product*.
– The company’s logo consists of a symbol that resembles three people holding hands (viewed from the top). The white symbol is placed on top of an orange, circular background. Computer operating system based on the Debian Linux distribution and distributed as free and open source software, the corporate image presents orange color disc with white circle inside.
– This Debian-based Linxu operating system is based on free software and named after the South-African philosophy. The philosophy literally means “Human-ness" which means “humanity towards others". The logo of the company signifies its desire to create an universal bond that connects everyone.
– Founded in 1896 as the American Electrical Novelty & Manufacturing Company, the logo has thick black, red and yellow bands. The logo represents the name of the company with two red and yellow oblique lines underneath it. Variations of it include a black background behind the name of the company.
– It is one of the top manufacturers of batteries and personal care products. It was established in 1896 as an American Electrical Novelty & Manufacturing Company. Its most popular brands include Energizer, Sword, Edge shaving products, Playtex, Hawaiian Tropic and Wilkinson.
– The heart brand was launched in 1998 as an effort to increase international brand awareness
– The logo has two heart shapes in red color.
– The Logo: The name of the company, written in white, sits against a blue background.
– Brand of oral hygiene products, including toothbrushes, toothpastes, mouthwashes and dental floss, the logo consists of white letter “B" in right side of the blue color background.
– It is one of the best, and most popular oral hygiene product company which produces and sales toothpastes, mouthwashes, dental floss and tooth-brushes. It was established in 1950. At the moment it is owned by Procter & Gamble.
– A circle split in half, with one part dark blue and the other one turquoise, which also represents the company’s name first letter, represents half of the logo. The other half represents the rest of the company’s name.
– Brand of sugarless chewing gum from the Wrigley Company, the logo consists of O in two different blue halves.
– It is a brand of sugarless chewing gum designed and sold by the Wrigley Company. It was re-launched in 2001 and sold under the form of cardboard boxes with 14 pieces of gum. There are also blister packs of 12 pieces available on the market.
– The unforgettable logo represents a diamond-shaped red frame, with the letter “S" engraved on the inside. It also has yellow on the background. It is one of the most popular logos of a super-hero. The child is raised as Clark Kent and imbued with a strong moral compass. The Logo= the red color “S" written in golden diamond background.
– This superhero was designed by DC Comics. It is considered an American cultural icon. It was with his help that the superhero genre was established, and that Lois Lane found true love.
– Line of toys produced by the Brandstatter Group headquartered in Zirndorf, Germany. It is basically a line of toys produced by the Brandstatter Group and headquartered in Germany. Its most popular toy is a 7.5cm tall human figure also referred to as “klicky".
– The logo is shown as toy head in blue color. This logo looks a bit creepy, to be honest. It consists mainly of a minimalistic designed, blue smiley face. The smiley face is slightly tilted to the left.
– Here’s another simple logo for you: the name of the company written in dark blue and light blue and italic characters. Global e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the internet, the logo has letters “y P" in blue color.
– This international e-commerce business facilitates payments and money transfers through the internet. You can connect it to your credit card and withdraw money on it. This acquirire performs payment processing for online vendors, freelancers and auction houses.
– Graduates of this university have won a total of 65 Nobel Prizes, the most of any university in the world, the institution logo consists of red shield with white cross have bells and 4 yellow lions in corners.
– This university has an extremely intricate logo design. It consists of a large, red shield, which is divided by a white cross. The four red patches each have a lion on them. The white cross has small sword hilts on it.
– Its motto is “Hinclucem et pocula sacra" which means “From here, light and sacred draughts". This motto actually means that from this place, we gain enlightenment and precious knowledge. This collegiate public research university was founded in 1209 and it is the second oldest university in the English speaking world.
– Financial services and communications company based in the United States, the logo of the company has two yellow “N" and vertical lines in black and yellow background (The logo: A yellow square frame holds a smaller black frame where the name of the company is written in yellow).
– This financial services and communications company was established in 1851 by Ezra Cornell. Its headquarters can be found in Meridian, Colorado, in the United States. It has several divisions across the globe and offers person-to-person money transfer, money orders and business payments.
– Now here’s a complicated logo. It has an outer circular frame which is similar to a belt. Inside there are three crowns (two on top and one in the inferior part). Between the crowns there is an open book which says “Dominus Illuminatio Mea" which means “The Lord is my Light".
– Twenty-six British prime ministers, Albert Einstein, Tim Berners-Lee, Oscar Wilde have attended this university. The university logo consist of a opened book having text with two golden crowns on top in the blue circular background.
– It is one of the most prestigious universities in England and the world. Evidence of its teaching goes back to the year 1096, which means that it is the oldest university in the English-speaking world, and the second-oldest university. During a dispute in 1209, several academics split and fled northeast where they established the Cambridge University.
– Most events since the inception in 1978 were from Paris, France, to Dakar, Senegal, the organization logo has image of Mummy. The racing event with the same name as Senegal’s capital has an interesting logo. It represents a stylized hooded Arab man, or Bedouin.
– This annual rally is organized by the Amaury Sport organization. Since its inception, in 1978, the rally has been held every year. The great thing about it is that it is also open to amateurs, not only professionals. In spite of its “rally" name it is actually a road of endurance race during which the competitors have to traverse rough terrain in off-road vehicles.
– Major French video game publisher and developer, with headquarters in Rennes, France, the logo has blue wavy circle. The logo looks like a stylized circle with different shades of blue, white and gray arranged in a three-dimensional pattern. The logo has been used since 2003, and it doesn’t look like it will be changed any-time soon.
– This company, which was founded in 1986, is a video game developer and publisher responsible for the creation of some of the best games in the world including Assassin’s Creed, Beyond Good & Evil, Call of Juarez, Far Cry, Prince of Persia, Tom Clancy, Watch Dogs and many more.
– Fictional airlines used in several films, television programs and comic books, the logo possess two irregular circles with center spot and surrounded by pink dots. The logo looks like something a child would paint. It has a purple dot in the middle, and two circular turquoise and purple frames around it. On the outer blue frame there are 18 purple dots. Sounds complicated? It’s actually simple. Each circle and circular frame has the same centre.
– You might have heard about this airline, if you watch the TV show “Lost". As a matter of fact, this company has been featured several times in the media, since the beginning of the 1960s.
– The Junior University’s logo consists of several circular red frames. In the center lies the Stanford tree and the motto: “The Wind of Freedom Blows" written in German. In the outer circles is the full name of the university and the year when it was founded. American private research university located in Stanford, California on an 3,310 ha campus near Palo Alto, the institution logo consists of Pine tree on the hills surrounded with two sets of circles in red color.
– It is a private research University from Stanford, California. It is also one of the most prestigious universities in the world. The university was established in memory of the former governor’s son, called Leland Stanford.
– Produces specialized clothing for cycling, the logo has a white scorpion in red circle. The logo consists of a minimalist, white scorpion design which sits on a red, circular background with a white edge.
– The Castelli brand dates back to 1876, when a fine tailor, Vittore Gianni started to clothe AC Milan, Juventus and Milan Ballet athletes. In 1910 the first cycling clothing was made for Alfredo Binda. At present, this brand continues to create the most innovative and professional clothing accessories and designs for cyclists seeking maximum performance.
– One of best known lines is little people toys, which includes people and animal figures, the logo consist of white letter “F" in red background. This company’s logo looks like a minimalistic, red pergola. The name of the company is written in white, on top of it.
– It is without a doubt one of the most notorious toy producing companies. Its headquarters can be found in East Aurora, New York. It has been a subsidiary of Mattel since 1993. The company was actually founded in 1930 by Herman Fisher, Irving and Margaret Evans Price & Helen Schelle.
– The logo for this company consists of its name, written in fancy italic text and a small dragon symbol with a crown over its head. Luxury Swiss chocolate and confectionery company, the logo has letter “L “ and followed by some design in yellow color with underline.
– It is one of the most respected chocolate and sweets brands in the world. The company was founded back in 1845 and it has become known as a master Swiss chocolatier.
– Markets software and services to home users, businesses and the public sector, the logo consist of white letter “M" in red background. This logo perfectly describes the purpose of the security software program. It represents a red shield with a white frame and the letter “M", which is the first initial of the company’s name written inside.
– It is a global computer security software which was developed by John McAfee in 1987. At present it is one of the largest dedicated security technology companies in the world. The company announced that it would rebrand itself as Intel Security in 2014.
THE OLYMPIC GAMES
Major international event featuring summer and winter sports, the logo has five blue, yellow, black, green, and red circles are linked to each other. The impossible to forget logo which depicts 5 intertwined circles of different colors symbolizes unity, infinity and friendship.
– The modern version of the game is inspired from the competitions which took place thousands of years ago in Greece. The event is considered the world’s foremost sports competition: during it thousands of athletes, from over 200 nations, compete for the coveted golden medal.
Japanese developer and publisher of video games, the logo consists of the word “CO" written in yellow color with blue background. The company’s logo portrays the name of the company written in yellow, with splashes of blue in the “O" and “C" letters, and under the “A" letter.
– This Japanese developer and publisher of video games has successfully created multi-million-selling franchises including Bionic Commando, Devil May Cry, Street Fighter, Rival Schools, Lost Planet and many other.
– American company that publishes comic books and related media, the logo has white letter “M" in red rectangle. This logo requires no introduction, nor intricate design. It simply consists of the entertainment group’s name written in white against a red background
– Formerly known as Toy Biz Inc., this American entertainment company was formed from the merger between Marvel Entertainment Group and Toy biz. It is extremely popular thanks to its comic books and film productions. Characters from their universe include Ironman, The Black Widow, Catwoman, Spiderman and many more.
MINISTRY OF SOUND
– Night club based in Landon, England and associated record label, the logo consist of black picture of grilled circle with crown at top and sides covered with thick arcs. The logo looks like a large disco-ball with a crown on top of it and the name written on the sides within black frames.
– M.o.F. started out as a night-club in London but it has expanded over the years into a large multimedia entertainment business. It now owns an independent record label and hosts worldwide events and a radio station.
– American telecommunications company based in overland park, Kansas, the organization logo is shown as yellow bands. The corporation’s logo resembles a yellow set of minimalistic feathers or handheld fan.
– This company is a United States telecommunications holding service which offers wireless services. It is also a major Internet carrier (the third largest U.S. wireless network operator). It was founded in 1899 by Cleyson and Jacob Brown.
– International confederation of 15 organizations working in more than 90 countries worldwide to find lasting solutions to poverty, the logo has white “α" character ends towards down in green circular background. This company’s logo looks like an eight that was cut from the inferior loop. The symbol rests on a lemon-green circular background.
– It is an international confederation of 17 organizations which struggles to fight poverty and injustice. Like the Red Cross it tries to help people exercise their rights. It works with thousands of local partners and strives to assert the dignity of citizens and encourage them to take control of their life.
– It is the world’s largest supplier of automotive components, the logo is presented as silver letter H in a circle. The logo of the company is a symbol of an “armature within a circle", and it means continuity. The logo was designed to represent the cross section of a magneto. The silver symbol was combined with the logotype as an emblem to the company’s high value of quality, innovation, modernity and dynamic strength.
– The company was founded in 1886, but it adopted its current name in 1937. Its core products include automotive components, electrical drives, fuel systems, generators, starter motors, packaging technology and building products.
– Automobile manufactured by the Ford Motor Company, the logo has white horse on the red, white and blue colored belt. The logo represents a silver galloping mustang. It has a red-white-and-blue flag on the background. It is one of the most popular car logos in the world.
– It was based on the platform of the second generation Ford Falcon compact card. The automobile has undergone several changes over the years, but most of its design has been successfully preserved.
American car rental company headquartered in Parsippany-Troy Hills Township, New Jersey, United States, the logo has letters “V S" in red color. This is one of the simplest logos you will encounter in the game. It simply consists of the company’s name written in red, italic font.
– The company was founded in 1946 by Warren Avis. At the moment it operates in Latin and North America, the Caribbean, India, New Zealand, Australia and, recently, Europe. It is the second largest car rental agency in the world.
– Non-governmental organization founded in 1863 in Geneva, Switzerland, the organization logo has simple red colored cross.
– The Red Cross and Red Crescent Movements are international humanitarian movements with over 97 million volunteers, members and staff. Its main goal is to protect and cherish human life, health and alleviate human suffering. The idea first came in 1859 but the movement was finally founded in 1919.
– The world’s largest hotel chain, with over 4,195 hotels in nearly 80 countries, the logo consists of letter W in red color in the top of blue background. A symbol of a red crown rests on the name of the company. These two elements are encased by a yellow frame with a blue back-ground.
– This company is one of the largest hotel chains in the world. At the moment it owns over 4200 hotels in 110 countries. It has a special marketing program which involves placement of free Wi-Fi access and hotspots within the hotel’s rooms and lobbies.
– One of the world’s largest manufacturers of pens, pencils as well as high-end writing instruments and luxury leather goods, the company logo has two horse worriers with javelin. This intricate logo depicts two knights, riding horses, who battle each-other. The image is black and white, and the name of the company is written underneath.
– It is one of the world’s best known pens and pencils manufacturers. It also manufactures and sells slide rulers, erasers, staplers, art supplies, instruments and many more. It was founded in 1761 by Kaspar Faber.
– Italian fashion designer of sportswear and former professional tennis player, the logo consist of letter T surrounded by blue circle. The logo represents the initials of the tennis man player written in a fancy style. The “T" is white on the inside, and the “S" encases the T in a neat circular frame.
– The company’s name is the same as that of the Italian fashion designer and former professional tennis player. It specializes in sportswear.
– Have gained popularity as “windproof" lighters, the company logo has letters Zi. The minimalistic logo depicts the name of the company which has a fire symbol on top of the “I" letter.
– It is undoubtedly one of the most popular lighter manufacturers in the world. It focuses on the creation of reusable metal lighters. The company was established by George G. Blaisdell in Bradford, Pennsylvannia, U.S.
– Japanese watch company, the logo has letters S O in blue color. The Logo: consists of a blue background on which the name of the company is written. No bling-bling, no crowns, nothing.
– This Japanese company is best known for its production of watches, clocks, semiconductors, optical products and electronic devices. Its full name is ‘Seiko Holdings Corporation" and it was founded back in 1881 by Kintaro Hattori. At the beginning, it was called “K. Hattori", but after 10 years, the name was changed to Seikosha which literally means “House of exquisite workmanship".
– After approximately 40 years (in 1924) the first branded watch was released for sale. In 1969, the first quartz watch (called the Astron) was made available for purchase. Sources say that it cost roughly the same price as a medium-sized car.
– American accessories company for the youth lifestyle market founded in 1997 in Encinitas, California, the logo consist of black drop like image. According to Andy Laats&ChaadDiNenna, the design of the logo was chosen for its eye-catching look and symmetry. It may not mean anything, but it looks like a black tear-drop with a white symbol inside it.
– The company which produces watches and accessories was founded in 1997 in Encinitas, California. It is focused on the youth lifestyle market which means that it also sells custom-built products such as surf, skate & snow accessories.
– Energy drink created in 2001, the logo has yellow star with letter R present in normal and mirror image. This logo is impossible to forget. Simply described, it represents an R with a star on its tail. It has an orange background and a black, square frame.
– This multinational video game developer and publisher is notorious for its BioSchock, Grand Theft Auto, Max Payne and Civilization franchises. Although its violent style of games has been criticized in the past, it has not wavered from its decisions.
– Fictional character, a comic book superhero created by artist Bob Kane and writer Bill Finger, the logo has yellow and black ellipse shape. This is one of the most remarkable and imaginative logos available. There have been several logos of its kind in the past. Its design symbolizes a bat with its wings spread to seem strong and threatening (to minimize crime rate in the fictional city of Gotham). The logo itself is a symbol of heroism and bravery.
– He is one of the most cherished fictional characters, created by DC Comics. The character was invented by artist Bob Kane and writer Bill Finger. He is also known under the name of the “Caped Crusader", the “Dark Knight", or the “World’s Greatest Detective".
– The first club was opened in Sitges outside Barcelona in 1967, the company logo has two cherries. Two intertwined cartoon-like cherries and the name of the company written in red underneath represent the logo.
– It is a nightclub that owns over 20 nightclubs. It was founded by Ricardo Urgel in 1989. At the moment, the Ibiza club is the best rated venue. In 2012, DJ Magazine rated it as one of the world’s 100 best nightclubs on position three.
– Contemporary casual wear and dressy apparels seller based in Arleta, Los Angeles, California, the logo has two fox keeping the container with crown like lid. Here’s a complicated logo for you: two dogs sitting on their back legs and holding an emblem and crown which says “Love P&T". Underneath this image lies a banner with the name of the company.
– The company’s founders, Pamela Skaist-Levy and Gela Nash-Taylor wanted to create a contemporary casual wear and dress line. At present it is one of the top sellers, and its signature clothing article is the velour tracksuit. The company produces anything from shoes and handbags to intimates, babywear and accessories.
FRUIT OF THE LOOM
The company sells its products to all major discount chains and mass merchandisers, wholesale clubs and screen printers, the company logo has image of fruits apple, grapes. The logo is not very representative of the company’s occupation. It consists of an apple, some green and black grapes, and a grape leaf. The company focuses on the production of clothing and underwear.
– It is based in Bowling Green, Kentucky. The company manufactures mostly men’s and boy’s underwear. It also sells printable T-Shirts fleeces, casualwear and children swear.
Worldwide cosmetics and beauty brand, founded in 1959 by the French entrepreneur Yves Rocher, the company logo presents white letters “YR" joined in the green circle. This logo has a minimalist design: it represents the outline of a leaf encased in a white circle frame. It sits on a olive-green circular background.
– This worldwide cosmetics and beauty brand was established in 1959 by the French entrepreneur with the same name. At present it is represented in over 88 companies and five continents. It also maintains a botanical garden in La Gacilly which is open to the public free of charge.
– It consists of nougat topped with caramel, enrobed in milk chocolate, the company logo has letter S in blue in a red border rectangle. The impossible to forget logo consists of the company’s name written in blue. It rests on a white background with a red, rectangular frame around it.
– It is a brand name for the best chocolate bar in the world, made by Mars, Incorporated. The chocolate bar contains peanuts, enrobed in milk chocolate, nougat and caramel. Before 1990, the chocolate bar was sold under the name of Marathon in the Isle of Man, U.K. and Ireland.
– Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix is the premier championship of motorcycle road racing, the organization logo has black checker board like image. The logo clearly portrays a motorcycle racing flag, only instead of the white checkers, it has a transparent background. The name of the event is written in red next to the image.
– This is without a doubt one of the most exciting road racing world championship grand prix events. It features Grand Prix motorcycles which are purposely built racing machines that are not available to the public or no allowed on public roads.
– American footwear company, the logo has letter G. The logo for this company is extremely simple: Its three-lettered name written in fancy, brown characters.
– It became a registered trademark in the U.S. and other 130 countries for its sheepskin boots, footwear, clothing, outerwear and bags. The company was founded in 1978 by Brian Smith. Its headquarters can be found in Goleta, California.
– One of a series of long-distance triathlon races organized by the world Triathlon Corporation, the logo has letter M and round spot at top in red color. The red logo represents the first and fifth letters in the company’s name (“I" and “M"). The “I" is part of the “M" and together they resemble a person.
– It is a World Championship which has been held annually in Hawaii since 1978. The event is owned and organized by the World Triathlon Corporation. Its main event is a series of Ironman triathlon qualification races which can be attended across the world.
– One of the largest computer hard disk drive manufacturers in the world, the logo consists of white letters “ WD" in blue background. The logo consists of the company’s name initials written in white. The initials rest on a deep blue rectangular background.
– Often abbreviated as WDC or WD, this computer hard disk drive manufacturer is one of the largest in the world (along with Seagate Technology). The company was established in 1970. One of its main investors was the industrial giant: Emerson Electric Company.
– Sports equipment manufacturer based in Chicago, Illinois, the logo has white color "w" in red background. The logo of one of the most well-known sporting goods company consists of its name written in red.
– The company, which provides equipment for badminton, softball, football, gold, soccer, volleyball, baseball etc., was founded in 1913 by Thomas E. Wilson. At present it is a subsidiary of Amer Sports and its net income is over 600$ million.
– Acronym for professional association of diving instructions, the logo consists of a red scuba diver in blue globe. The logo consists of a red scuba diver silhouette which overlaps a minimalist depiction of the globe. The globe is blue.
– It all started with two friends, a bottle of scotch and a brilliant idea. In the end it turned into the largest scuba diving training organization in the world. The goal of the founders it go give more people a chance to experience the underwater world by providing with certified scuba diving training.
– Swedish music streaming service offering digitally restricted streaming of selected music, the company logo has four arcs in side of the green disk.
– Founded in 2006, this Swedish company streams music with digital rights management-restricted policies. It includes content from notorious record labels such as Warner Music Group, Universal, EMI and Sony. At present there are over 40+ million registered users, and the service is available in 50+ languages.
– French perfume house, among the oldest in the world, the logo has calligraphic style “G" and its mirror image in black color. This intricate logo depicts the same vein-like pattern only mirrored. The name of the company is written underneath in simple, slender font.
– The French company has its roots in Levallois-Perret, France. It was established in 1828 by Pierre – Francois Pascal Guerlain. At the moment it is one of the most respected perfume houses and also one of the oldest. According to specialists, perfumes from the company are characterized by a common olfactory accord called “guerlinade".
– French tennis, badminton and quash equipment company, best known for its strings and tennis rachets, the company logo consist of ball in red and white colors. The company’s logo resembles the shape of a tennis racket. It is a red, oval-shapped figure with two white stripes on the side.
– It is a badminton, squash and tennis equipment company which specializes in the manufacturing of strings and tennis racquets. Professional players such as Rafael Nadal, Andy Roddick, DinaraSafina, Eugenie Bouchard and many others have purchased strings from this company.
– Japanese pen manufacturer based in Tokyo, Japan, the company logo has arc like shapes in black color. This logo looks like an inverted boomerang which overlaps a rectangular black shape.
– This is a lesser known Japanese pen manufacturer which focuses on the production and sale of writing instruments, stationery and jewelry. It is the largest company of its kind in Japan, but it also has subsidiaries around the world (in the U.K., Malaysia, India, Germany, France, South Africa and many more)
– Spanish luxury clothing and accessories brand based in Madrid and is owned by the LVMH Group, the brand logo is presented as excellent design of letters “L W" interwoven. The Spanish luxury brand’s logo consists of an intricate design which is basically a mirroring of a stylized “L".
– The company produces classic and retro accessories like sunglasses. Most celebrities purchase products from this manufacturer.
– File hosting service that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, and client software, the corporate image presents as a top opened cartoon box in blue color. The logo of this cloud-storage service provider perfectly describes the services offered. The logo depicts a blue open box, which symbolizes the place where you store your “stuff".
– It is one of the most popular cloud-storage providers. It offers small incentives for users when they invite new members or complete certain goals. When you register for this service you receive 2GB of free memory. You can also automatically sync files from your PC, smart-phone and other devices with it.
– American private lvy League research university located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the institution logo consist of letters “VE", “RI" and “TAS" written in red color background. Three books (on which the word “Veritas" is written) sit on a red shield. The shield is surrounded by a crown of laurels. Over the crown you can see a white scroll with the name of the university on it.
– It is one of the most prestigious private Ivy League research universities in the world. Its inception is traced back to the year 1636. Its president is Drew Gilpin Faust. The university can be found in Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States.
– By 1955 was specializing in athletic apparel and stretch-style ski pants, the company logo has three thick arrows faced down in black color.
– Three black arrows, each pointing in a different direction (bottom-right, bottom and bottom-left) represent the company’s logo.
– It focuses mainly on the production of ski equipment, accessories and clothing. It also manufactures skin suites, race suits, outerwear and children equipment.
– Founded by Nitin, Arun and Milan Shah, the logo has letters “P" and “ns". This logo is as simple as they come. It consists only of the company’s name written in a fancy, italic font.
– This casual jeans brand was founded in 1973, in Portobello by Nitin, Arun and Milan Shah. The funny thing about it is that it started as a tiny market stall and transformed itself in an international jeans-wear label.
– It is one of the largest producer of toys in the world, the logo consists of white letters “N" and below “I" in red background. Another example of super-simple logo is this one. The name of the company is written in a minimalist form, on two lines and sits on a red, rectangular background.
– This Japanese toy making & video-game company was founded on June 5, 1950. Notable products include Godzilla, Super Sentai Models, NarutoGachapon& Figurines, Tamagotchi, Gundam models, Digimon, plastic kits and many more.
– The largest travel guide book and digital media publisher in the world, the media logo consists of two white arcs facing toward each other in blue background. This company’s logo is simple and to the point: the name of the largest travel guide book publisher overlaps a circular frame that symbolizes our planet.
– It was founded in 1972 by Tony Wheeler and Maureen Wheeler in Melbourne, Australia. The publishing company changed its name in 2009 to better reflect its broad travel industry company and focus on digital products.
– This educational toys company has a playful logo. It contains the name written in funky characters which sits on a red, oval background. Underneath the logo lies written “More than Play".
– American company that produced educational toys and games for children founded in 1901, the logo has white letters “P" and “L" in red elliptical background.
– This subsidiary of Hasbro.inc was founded in 1901 by Lucille King. Its headquarters can be found in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. During its first decades it produced wooden toys to help learning children. At present it has obtained licensing agreements to produce Teddy Ruxping, Barney Arhur&Teletubbies.
– One of the big four professional services firms along with PwC, Ernst & Young, and KPMG, the company logo has letters “tte" in blue color along with green dot. Here’s one more, simple logo for you. It consists solely of the company’s name which has a small green dot at the bottom of the last letter.
– It is one of the “Big Four" professional services firms from PirceWaterhouseCoopers. It is also the biggest professional services network in the world according to revenue and number of specialists. The company was founded in 1845, in England by William Welch Deloitte.
– Three eccentric parapsychologists in New York City, who start a ghost catching business, the association logo consists of white ghost in red circle.
– This American supernatural comedy film was produced and directed by Ivan Retiman and written by Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd. It follows the adventures of parapsychologists Peter Venkman, Egon Spengler and Raymond Stantz, who inspect a series of paranormal activities and ghost encounters. The movie was a huge success (it grosses around 290 million dollars worldwide)
– Luxury watchmaker based in Saint-lmier, Switzerland, the company logo has small wings and letter “S" in blue color.
– This is a timeless Swedish luxury watches house created by Auguste Agassiz in 1832. The Compagnie des MontresLonginesFrancillon S.A. was one of the first reputable watch companies in the world. By 2007, the company was already celebrating 175 year anniversary. Its headquarters can be found in Saint-Imier, Switzerland.
– Social networking service owned by Specific Media LLC and pop star Justin Timberlake, the logo has three typical images of persons in white color. Its logo represents three minimalistic human silhouettes standing next to each other. It is a symbol of socializing and “mingling" with other individuals in the virtual world.
– This social networking service is well known for its strong music emphasis. It is owned by Specific Media LLC and it was founded in 2003 by Chris DeWolfe and Tom Anderson. Did you know that Justin Timberlake also co-owns the company?
– Italian company founded in 1972 by its current president LinoDainese, the logo consist of triangular shape in red color. This logo looks sort of like an arrow-head with two triangle holes in it. It also looks similar to a triangle-shaped space craft seen from above. Either way, it is red, and it has the company’s name written on the right side.
– This Italian company established by LinoDainese focuses on the production of mountain biking, downhill skiing and motorcycling protective gear. It also sponsors some of the most popular riders (including Valentino Rossi & Max Biaggi).
– Brand of Italian vermouth, the logo has black band goes through the red circle. The logo consists of a black label where the name of the company lays written in white. It overlaps a red circle with a golden frame that also surrounds the black label.
– It is an alcoholic beverage associated to the Martini brand of vermouth. The company was established in 1863 in Turin Italy. At present it is considered one of the most sophisticated drinks. The company also produces a popular beverage called NoillyPrat.
– Powerskin technology became the flagship of the new generation of elite competition full-body swimsuits, the company logo presents three black quadrilaterals arranged in v shape. The company’s logo is simple and beautiful. It consists of three stylized rhombus shapes which sit next to each other to form a V sign.
– The Arena brand was created by Horst Dassler, the son of Adidas’s founder. This company understands athletes, and what they need to win. Therefore, it creates and promotes products for aquatic sports which will exceed the expectations of professional athletes.
– Brand of adhesives, tapes, KidsArt, correction, and fixing products designed and marketed by Henkel, the logo looks like open book with red border and possess two lines at bottom.
– It is basically a brand of tapes, correction & fixing products, KidsArt and adhesives. It is also the company that invented the first glue stick (also known as the Pritt Stick). The glue was invented in 1967 by Dr. WoflgangDierichs and his team.
– Blog-publishing service that allows private or multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries, the company image presents white letter “B" in orange background. A stylized white “B" which is the service’s first initial sits on an orange 3D, square background. That pretty much describes the logo.
– It is a blog-publishing service which allows the creation, administration and use of multi-user blogs free of charge. It was developed by Pyra labs in 1999, and purchased by Google in 2003. All the blogs are hosted on Google’s subdomain “blogspot.com".
– Produces electronics, chemicals and telecommunications products, the corporate image presents silver letters “L" inside of “G" in red circle. This company has one of the most well-known logos. It consists of a stylized smiley face which sits on a circular red background.
– The Korean Corporation & multinational conglomerate is actually the largest chaebol in South Korea. It focuses on the production and sale of electronics, chemicals and telecom products. At present it manufacturers some of the best smart-phones on the market.
– The Company’s logo consists of the name written in black with a red inverted triangle under the first letter. Manufacturer of Scuba equipment, the logo consists of black letter “m" on red triangle.
– It is a scuba equipment manufacturer and retailer. The company was established in 1949 in Rapallo, Italy by Ludovico Mares. At present it is one of the largest scuba manufacturers and it has merged with US manufacturer Dacor.