– It is a Canadian low-cost carrier, the logo contains blue letter “W" and letter “T" followed by kite like image.
– The company was founded in February 29, 1996 and its current hubs include Calgary International Airport and Toronto Pearson International Airport. This low-cost carrier flies to over 91 destinations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe and the Caribbean.
– The name comes from a well-known street in London, the logo of the company has double letter “ll" twice in pink color.
– It’s a cigarette brand with years of tradition behind it. The company’s logo simply displays its name written in simple, pink font.
STATE BANK OF INDIA
– It is the largest Indian banking and financial services company, the organization logo is represented as blue circle consist of key hole inside.
– This multinational banking and financial services company can be found in India and it has assets of over 388 billion dollars. At present it operates 17.000 branches and 190 foreign offices. This makes it the largest company for financial services in India, by assets.
– It is a subsidiary of the German airline Lufhansa, the logo has two red rectangles, the first one contains small addition sign in right bottom and second rectangle has written word “International" in white color.
– It is the successor of Swissair, after the company was grounded in 2001. It is also part of the Star Alliance and its headquarters can be found in Basel, at Zurich Airport. The company and its branch, Swiss European are owned by the Lufthansa group.
– Operates three of the worlds’s ten longest non-stop commercial flights, the logo consist of letter “E" in red color and “Arabic letter".
– This airline, which is a subsidiary of the Emirates Group, has its headquarters in Dubai. Its main hub is the Dubai International Airport. According to reports it is the largest airline in the Middle East, which operates over 3.4000 flights/week.
– French multinational corporation, found in 1665 in Paris, the company logo has comb with 8 teethes in grey color. The logo can also be interpreted as a bridge with 8 arcs beneath it.
– It was originally a mirror manufacturer that also provided with a variety of construction and high-performance materials. The company has 187.890 employees and a revenue of 42.116 billion euros.
– It is a Chinese-built sport utility vehicle, the company logo consists of silver letter “L" written in red color tetragonal surrounded by silver circle.
– In 2005, the car became the first Chinese vehicle to be sold in Europe. At the moment there are four models of the car: The X5, X6, X8 SUVs and CV9 compact MPV.
– It is a family-controlled spirits company, the company logo has flying black and golden dragon in red color circle.
– This company is the only rum that uses a bat as its logo (a black bat in a red and gold circle) because of the animal’s relation to sugar cane (used in the production of this rum) but also because the company’s founder, FacundoMasso together with his brother Jose set up shop in a distillery in Santiago de Cuba where they found fruit bats (and thus, their inspiration for their logo)
– It is a state-owned automobile manufacturer, the company logo has silver letter “A" in a silver circle.
– Better known for its Chinese name (Qirui), this automobile manufacturer is based in Anhui, China and began its activities back in 1997 when the Chinese Government founded it. It mostly produces SUV’s, minivans and passenger cars and was named the tenth largest China-based car producer of 2012.
ROYAL BANK OF CANADA
– The largest financial institution in Canada, the company logo has the yellow color image of lion catches the ball in a blue background.
– This huge bank services over 18 million clients with the help of 80.100 employees. Its headquarters can be found in Montreal, Quebec, and the operational head office is located in Toronto, Ontario. The current president and CEO of RBC is Dave McKay.
– It is the most valuable company as of September 28th 2010, the company logo consists of flower possessing 6 yellow and one big red petals.
– It was formed as a joint stock company in November 5, 1999, as part of the restructuring of CNPC. Although the company is the most profitable one in China, many believe that its success comes from the excellent corporate management. Current chairman is Jiang Jiemin, and CEO is Zhou Jiping.
– It was a company that sold computers, components, software and technology services, the company logo has letter “U" in blue colors makes word SUN.
– The company’s logo was designed by a Stanford University professor as an ambigram (which represents a design or artform that can be read as one word or more words from different viewpoints, orientations and directions). It is therefore perfectly symmetric and can be read as “Sun" from all directions, as the letters “u" and “n" placed adjacent to each other look like the letter “S" perpendicularly.
– Third largest brand of alcoholic spirits in the world after Bacardi and Smirnoff, the brand logo consist of word “Country of Sweden" and blue letters T, A.
– One would think that the best brands of Vodka are distilled somewhere in Siberia but in fact, this brand is produced in Skane, Sweden, and the logo of the company is as clear as it gets: the name of the brand in bold font and blue lettering, as well as calligraphy style writing that describes the place where it’s made.
– This brand is the third largest alcoholic beverage and spirits brand after Bacardi and Smirnoff and sells its products in over 126 countries.
– Manufacturers jewelry, bags, watches, perfumes, eyeglasses, textiles, the company image has colorless teddy bear.
– The company began in 1920 as a small watch repair workshop. It was opened by Salvador TousBlavi and his wife, Teresa Ponsa. Over the years it grew into a famous jewelry industry. At the moment, the brand has over 400 stores in 45 countries and cities like Moscow, Milan, Tokyo, Paris and New York.
– Manufacturer of specialist lightweight sports cars based in Caterham, surrey, the logo has word. This logo is a living testimony of the fact that less is more no matter the situation: a simple display of white capital letters of the middle four letters of the car manufacturing company.
– The company has its headquarters in Sussex UK and was founded in 1973 when it launched its first model: the Lotus Seven that Colin Chapman designed and is now owned by Tony Fernandes, the owner of the Malaysian Formula 1 Team who purchased the company in April 2011.
– It is the national airline of the Netherlands, the logo has blue color cross sign, 4 circles and a band. The Stylized crown made up of four circles, a horizontal line and a cross at the top give the company a regal feel with a distinctive and brilliant logo.
– Founded by Albert Plesman, the Royal Dutch Airlines are one of the first such commercial airline companies in the world.
– It is a Spanish sportswear manufacturer, the logo consist of blue eagle. The logo resembles a blue falcon in flight.
– It is a Spanish sports clothing manufacturer which focuses on the production and sale of footwear & clothing for volleyball, basketball, tennis, fitness and many more. The company was founded in 1965 in Portillo de Toledo, Spain.
– The group has a presence in aerospace, agribusiness, automotive, the company logo is represented as red color compact letter “M" ends of which joints to form an ellipse.
– According to the company’s logo, it provides and builds three things: Products, services and possibilities.
– It is a retail bank in the United Kingdom, the institution logo is shown as black horse in blue green background.
– This retail bank branches across Wales and England. A few years back it was considered one of the “Big Four" clearing banks. It is a principal subsidiary of Lloyds Banking Group and it was formed in 2009 after the acquisition of HBOS. You can find multiple branches and ATM of the bank in England.
– It is a worldwide brand of perfumes, skincare products and cloths, the logo has letters “K Z" in black.
– Some of its most popular products include Flower by K___O and K___O Homme Night.
– It is the wealth management division of bank of America, the institution logo is represented as bull with horns and long tail.
– The company occupies the entire 34 stories of Four World Financial Center in Manhattan. It was founded in 2009 and at the moment it has 13.8 billion dollars revenue. It has over 15.000 financial advisors and 2.2 trillion in client assets which makes it the world’s largest brokerage.
BANK OF CHINA
– One of the big four state-owned commercial banks of China. The bank logo is presented as maroon color rectangle joined and surrounded by circle.
– The logo portrays a red square surrounded by a larger red circle to which it is connected by a simple vertical line.
– Currently the oldest bank in China still in existence, the company was founded in 1912 in order to replace the Imperial Bank of China. By 2009 it had become the largest lender in entire China as well as the fifth largest bank on the planet by market capitalization value.
– Provides official balls for volleyball worldwide competitions, the logo has blue letters “IK" and a star on letter I.
– Also known under the name of Kabushiki Kaisha (K.K), this corporation with the headquarters in Nishi-Ku, Hiroshima, Japan is the number one basketball, volleyball and football balls provider for competitions and matches.
– It is a major airline based in the US city of Tempe, Arizona, the organization logo has design of US flag with no color filled. It is simply gray against a white background.
– The company is owned by the American Airlines group, and it flies to 193 destinations in 24 countries across most continents. It is also an affiliate member of Oneworld which uses 343 mainline jet aircrafts and 278 other regional jets by contract.
– It was, until 2009, a subsidiary of Scandinavian Airlines, the logo has two orange and two blue quadrilaterals forms wholly a quadrilateral.
– One of the most respected Spanish airlines in the world. Its head office can be found in the L’Hospitalet de Llobregat building, near Barcelona. On 25 January 2011 the company entered an “emergency financial situation" and in 27 January 2012, the airline ceased operations.
– A simple yet elegant logo portraying a golden bird flying effortlessly- quite simple if you think of it but perfectly befitting such an airline.
– It is the flag carrier of Singapore, the logo has yellow color bird with long wing.
– They commenced operations on the first of October 1972 and have since then become a strong presence in Asia and Southeast Asia, representing a 5-star airline.
– World’s fifth- largest airline measured by passengers, and Asia’s largest airline, the organization logo consist of Chinese letters followed by blue color Airplane wing.
– The company logo showcases a simple yet distinctive design of red and white kapok (a tropical tree from the Malvaceae family) on an all-blue background.
– Measured by passengers carried, this airline is the sixth largest in the world (and also possesses Asia’s largest fleet with over 460 aircrafts at its disposal). Travelers can choose from the 193 destinations that the airline (a member of the SkyTeam alliance) operates.
– It is a Spanish firm that creates sport shoes founded in 1977 by Diego and Jose Quiles, the logo is shown as animal foot print in black. The logo is a symbol of simplicity. It consists of a dog’s foot print.
– It is one of the best known sportswear companies which focus on the production and sale of apparel and shoes. Its headquarters can be found in Elche, Spain. The president of the company is Carlos Garcia Cobaleda.
– It is a specialty retailer of consumer electronics in the United States, the logo has a yellow tag and Y written inside.
– This is another logo that shouldn’t create many difficulties since it not only contains the complete company name on a yellow price tag, but also because it is ubiquitous. There is absolutely no way that you don’t recognize this logo.
– It is an international express and mail delivery Services Company with headquarters in Hoofddorp, Netherlands, the logo has three red circles chain.
– The logo shifted across the years but it always kept its most important feature: the three orange circles (in the middle of which at times, the company initials were included)
– This well-known logistics company was founded in 1996 and had its headquarters in Hoofddorp, Netherlands, where it operated the national postal service. Soon after, it also offered postal services in eight other European countries such as Germany, Italy, Belgium and the United Kingdom.
– It is the 4th largest brewery group in the world, the logo has green color wavy band and letter “g".
– In January 2001, it merged with the Norwegian conglomerate Orkla ASA to form the fourth largest brewery group in the world. You definitely know the company from its television commercials “C____g probably the best beer in the world".
– It is the principal flag carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, the organization has brown eagle with big wings.The name of the company is written in Arabic and English font to the left.
– Founded in 1950, with the main hub at the Bahrain International Airport, this airline company flies to 38 destinations in 23 countries across Europe, Africa and Asia. Its most important destinations include Frankfurt, Dubai, Karachi, Delhi, Paris, London and Mumbai.
SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS
– It is the national flag carrier and largest airline of SOUTH AFRICA, the logo has airplane wing designed with country’s national flag. This is another reputable airline company, which carries the flag of the Bahrain Kingdom.
– Its headquarters can be found at the Bahrain International Airport, but its planes fly to 41 international destinations and 30 countries from Europe, Asia and Africa.
– The ordinal direction halfway between south and west, the opposite of northeast, the company image is presented as an airplane in blue and red color. This airline’s logo represents a blue and red airplane in flight.
– It is one of the largest U.S. airlines and a renowned low-cost carrier. Its headquarters can be found in Dallas, Texas. It was founded in 1967 and adopted its present name in 1971. Its focus is on the following cities: Baltimore, Dallas, Denver, Lambert, Los Angeles, Nashville, Orlando, Oakland, San Diego, Phoenix and Chicago.
– A planet and a periodic element has the same name and an American automobile manufacturer, the logo of the company has grey circle and three folded bands inside.
– It was an automobile marque from the Ford Motor Company which was released in 1938 by Edsel Ford.
– The company logo is simple yet wonderfully tasteful: a double helix comprised of two halves, a green and a blue one twisting around the other.
– Multinational financial services company headquartered in London,UK, the bank logo has structure like DNA strand of blue and green color helix.
– Based in the UK, this British banking and financial services company operates well over 1,700 branches across 70 countries and provides work for around 87,000 people. Curiously, though the company is based in the UK, the majority of profits (around 90%) come from Asia, Africa and the Middle East, since the company does not conduct retail banking in Britain.
– British car manufacturer owned by general motors, the logo has silver fox with letter “V" in red background.
– The British automotive manufacturing and distribution company has its headquarters in Luton, Bedfordshire and it is an affiliated company of the German Adam Opel AG. It sells passanger cars and light commercial vehicles. Its profit in 2004 was 176 million pounds.
– Company is the free and open source software sector, and a Linux distribution vender, the company logo has a man with hat in red color.
– It is one of the best companies providing open-source software to the enterprise community. It was founded in 1993 and its headquarters can be found in Raleigh, North Carolina. It provides operating system platforms, applications, consulting services, training, and management products.
– It is part of the Nippon Telegraph and Telephone group, the logo possess letters “NTT" on the letters “do".
– According to the company’s motto, its services enable everyone to connect through the internet or their billing plans.
– It is the largest mobile phone service provider in Brazil and in South America, the company logo has toy with round head, hands and legs.
– The company was originally created as part of Telebras, but in 1998 Telebras was demerged and privatized. The company offers many services such as 3G, 4G, Internet through optic fiber, mobile internet, and cable to its clients.
– Founded by Wilhelm Baybach and his son in 1909 and a German luxury cars manufacturer, the company logo consists of letters M in golden triangular shield. This logo looks like a stylized yellow triangle at the center of which two black colored capital M’s are intertwined.
– The company was founded back in 1909 when it produced engines for Zeppelins (talk about a serious change when they switched to luxury car motor production!) although they had to use their talents for military purposes during the second world war (when they produced the engines for many military vehicles)
– It is the government-owned flag carrier of MALAYSIA, the logo has typical fish image in red and blue halves.
– Also known as MAS, the airline operates flights in a great number of destinations in Asia, Europe and Oceania. Its hubs can be found at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport and the KoataKinabalu International airport. The company was formed 42 years ago, in October 1972.
– It is a skateboarding footwear and clothing company, founded in 1998, the company image presents letter “a" in black color.
– The company was founded in 1999 by Chris Miller and was later acquired by K2. K2 was then purchased by Jarden Corporation in 2007. In its early years, the company sponsored the Adio Footwear professional snowboarding and skateboarding team. The brand still manufacturers equipment for skateboards.
– Name come from the ancient name given to China, derived from “Khitan" and it is the flag carrier of Hong Kong. The logo consists of white thick mark on blue sapphire background. The company’s distinctive logo was renewed in 1994 when Landor Associates came up with the unique “brushwing" symbol that is put against a green background and is now the unforgettable logo of this airline company.
– The company’s main hub is located in Hong Kong at the International Airport and currently offers passenger and cargo services to up to 168 destinations in 42 countries. With a fleet of wide-bodied aircrafts such as Airbus A330, A340, Boeing 747 and 777, the airline surely is also a founding member of the Oneworld alliance.
– Its main brands are Marlboro, Longbeach, L&M, Chesterfield, Parliament. This logo looks very similar to a coat of arms. It represents two lions which stand on their back-feet and hold an oval crest with a crown on top. The colors used are brown and red. The company logo presents two horses carrying red centered locket.
– It is one of the most sophisticated and appreciated tobacco brands in the world. It is actually a division of Altria Group which includes other brands like Marlboro, Parliament, Chesterfield, Virginia Slims and many more.
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
– Headquartered in Edinburgh, SCOTLAND, United Kingdom, the institution logo has 4 blue “T" like shapes.
– Also known as RBS, this finance and insurance company dates back to 1727. At the moment it operates approximately 700 branches, most of which can be found in Scotland.
– German manufacturer of sports equipment for football and Winter sports, the company logo has letters “sch" in red. With a clever logo (the German representation of the sound “sh"), the company only needs 3 letters to represent itself.
– This company is a world renowned sports equipment producer founded by Karl Reusch in 1934 as a producer of professional alpine and soccer gloves.
– It is a major American airline based in CONTINENTAL Center, the logo consist of vertically written letters “IS" and grilled blue globe in blue background.
– It is a major U.S airline that dates back to 1934. Its headquarters can be found in Houston, Texas. In 2010 it merged with UAL Corporation (parent company of United Airlines).
– Brand for two kinds of premium cigar, the name derives from the Taino word for “tobacco", the company image is presented as rectangular background with upper half as black mesh possess brown patch and lower half as yellow.
– It was registered in the United States by the General Cigar company in 1978 and cigars have been produced under the trademark in the Dominican Republic since 1997.
– One of the first companies to develop the stainless steel sink concept in the world, the logo has red spot on the line. This logo is comprised of an all red geometrical association of lines and circles ( a red circle on top of a stylized T) on a white background
– The company was founded in 1924 by Karl Thielmann and is the European benchmark in sinks, hobs, ovens and exhaust hoods. Moreover, the company is also a world leader where the production of beer kegs is concerned and employs well over 4800 workers worldwide.
– It is defined by its iconic volt logo and has deep roots in action sports, the logo company image has black power symbol in brackets.
– This logo shouldn’t be at all difficult since connecting a lightning bolt to electricity is really child’s play- the all black logo with the lightning bolt inside of a stylized circle is distinctive yet bold and certainly easy to identify
– The largest airline in the UK based on fleet size and international flights, the company logo has letter H and red blue band. The company’s logo represents a simple red and blue ribbon with the name of the company written on the left.
– This airline is the flag carrier of the United Kingdom. It is also the largest airline in the U.K. based on fleet size and international destinations. The company was founded on 31 March, 1974.
ALL NIPPON AIRWAYS
– Earliest ancestor was NIPPON Helicopter and Aeroplane, the company logo consists of letter A followed by blue vertical band. The letter A is missing here.
– The airline is also known under the name of Zenikku or ANA. It operates 49 destinations in Japan, and 32 across the world. Its main hubs are Haneda, Kansai International, Itami and Narita International airports.
– It is one of only seven airlines awarded 5-star rating by Skytrax. The logo has purple color deer in horizontal stripes background. The animal on this Airways Company’s logo is the Arabian Oryx, a medium sized antelope. It is purple and it sits against a circular, stripped background.
– It is the state-owned flag carrier of Quatar. At the moment it links over 125 international destinations in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and America. It has become a member of the Oneworld airline alliance in 2013.
– It is an American automobile manufacturer, the logo has rectangular shield with silver border and red inside.
– It shares the name of a planet.
– Here’s another testimony to a simple logo: the name of the company written in black with the tip of the “V" longer.
– An American manufacturer of shoes for board sports. The company logo has letter V with its right end stretched.
– The motto of the company is “Tell your friends". It focuses on the production and sale of hoodies, t-shirts- shoes, socks, backpacks and many more. It was founded in 1966 by Paul Van Doren, James Van Doren, Serge D’Elia and Gordon C. Lee.
– Formed in 1999 from the merger of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya and Argentaria, the logo has blue letter A.
– It is a multinational Spanish banking group that was formed through a merger in 1999. It is currently the second largest bank in Spain, with a total assets estimation of 599 billion euros.
– Its most visible consumer product lines are its motocycles and all-terrain vehicles, the logo has letter K in red. A majestic capital “K" is all this company needed to represent its logo and with good reason. It’s unmistakable.
– This international Corporation based in Japan began its activity as a shipbuilding company, although it is world renowned nowadays for the motorcycles it produces. It also manufactures water craft ships, industrial tractors, small engines and even aerospace equipment.
– It is a British motor car manufacturer, the company image has blue cross in the silver wings.
– Its headquarters can be found in Malvern Link, an area of Malvern, Worcestershire. The company is pretty small, and operates only with the help of 163 people. The company produced 640 cars assembled by hand in 2007. The company was founded in 1910.
– It is a Denmark-based sportswear company, the logo seems like sketched face of human face with eyes and nose. This black and white logo is comprised of geometrical figures that resemble a frowning face (a black dot on what could be the forehead, a large nose and quite upset eyes)
– The logo belongs to a sportswear company based in Denmark and founded back in 1923. They currently produce football, handball, basketball, rugby, volleyball and other type of ball-sport apparel.
– It is a British company that manufactures sports and racing cars, the company logo consists of yellow circle and green triangle like shape inside with some alphabetic letters.
– It’s an infamous manufacturer of sports and racing cars, and the most highly successful team in Formula 1. The company builds race automobiles with fine handling characteristics. It was founded in 1952 by Colin Chapman.
– Brand of Vodka now owned and produced by the British company Diageo, the logo has silver star shaped butterfly and red band on it.
– Talking about one of the leading spirits and alcoholics producer, this brand has a pretty down-to earth logo: a crowned double-headed eagle and the seal with the brand name in front of that.
– Owned by a British company called Diageo, this company was founded in Moscow and now claims that it is the bestselling brand worldwide.
– Originally manufactured agricultural equipment, the logo has 4 blue triangles forms a round structure.
– This Spanish car manufacturer is based in Linares, a province in Spain. Aside from sharing its name with the infamous guitarist, it is also known for producing some of the best off-road vehicles in the world.
– It is the national airline of Portugal, the logo has three colors green, yellow and red. The yellow in the middle represents a sun.
– The company was founded in 1988. Its main hub can be found at Portela Airport. The airline received the title of “Best regional airline" in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006.
– Global financial services company headquartered in Canary Wharf, London.
– The company logo has hexagon consists of red and white color triangles in it.
– Mid-scale hotel brand within the Accor group, the corporate image presents blue rectangular background and letters N and L in it.
– It currently operates 402 hotels and resorts in over 60 countries. This means that it has over 76.5000 bedrooms serviced by approximately 30.000 employees. Most of the company’s hotels can be found in Europe and Asia. A typical bedroom measures 25 square meters.
– Manufacturer of jeans and other clothing items, the logo has letters W a g r in black. The logo showcases the first three letters of the company name- powerful, simple and elegant
– This jeans manufacturer has been producing comfortable and fashion-forward creations since the 1940s and is now headquartered in North Carolina.
– Swedish bearing company founded in 1907, supplying bearings, seals, the company logo has rectangle with most part as blue and rest as red.
– The company was founded Sven Wingqvist’s Swedish patent – a multi-row self-aligning radial ball bearing.
– Pharmaceutical healthcare company, the logo has letter “a" in blue color. It is very minimalistic.
– It is one of the largest, most reliable health-care companies with 90.000 employees scattered in 130 countries. The headquarters of the pharmaceutical company can be found in Abbott Park, North Chicago Illinois. It was founded by Wallace Calvin Abbott in 1888. You might also know this company because it is the first to develop HIV blood-screening tests.
– It is an airline based in EL Prat de Llobregat, near Barcelona, Spain, the logo consists of letter g and a yellow dot.
– The company was founded in 2004 and it is basically a low-cost Spanish airline with the hubs in Barcelona-El Prat Airport and Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport in Rome, Italy. It only serves 100 destinations in Asia, Europe and Africa.
– Manufacturers trucks, buses, vans, military vehicles, the logo has letter M in black background.
– It was founded by William C. Durant, in 1901 and it mainly focuses on the manufacturing and distribution of buses, vans, military vehicles and sport utility vehicles. In 2007 it was the second largest-selling North American vehicle division, behind Chevrolet.
AIR NEW ZEALAND
– It is the national airline and flag carrier of New Zealand, the logo is shown as arrow head like shape with two curved ends.
– It is the national airline and flag carrier of New Zealand with hubs at Auckland, Wellington International and Cristchurch airports. It is also a member of the Starr Alliance as of 1999. This company successfully carriers approximately 11.7 million passengers every year.
– It is an American low-cost airline, the logo has blue letters “j tB".
– Another low-cost airline with the headquarters in long Island City. Its main operating base can be found in John F. Kennedy International airport. It usually serves destinations in or near the United States such as Bermuda, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Mexico, The Bahamas, The Caribbean etc. This airline serves 84 destinations in 24 states and 12 countries.
– It is the flag carrier airline of AUSTRIA, the logo consists of letter “n" and small sharp arrow head in red color.
– The airline, which is also the flag carrier of Austria, was founded on September 30 1957. It services approximately 130 destinations and its main hub can be found at the Vienna International Airport. Its focus cities include the Innsbruck, Graz and Salzburg Airport.
– Although you could at first be confused by the name (and no, this is not the logo of a certain music band), this logo is exquisitely simple and is represented by a capital “C" in beautiful calligraphy. It is the third-largest brewer in the United States, the company logo has letter C.
– The company is the seventh largest brewing company in the world and the third largest in the United States, where it operates from Golden, Colorado. Founded in 1873 by Adolph Coors and Jacob Schueler, this company has reached revenues of over $5 billion US in sales.
– The logo resembles a noble family’s blazon with two golden swords crossing each other in the middle of the logo who are surrounded by what seems to look like red velvet.
– PernodRicard owns the company that produces fine blended Scotch whisky that has been the market leading brand for 12 years and above in both Europe and Asia Pacific and its 18 year, 21 and 25 year whiskies all have received double Gold Medals at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
– It was first established in 1801 in Aberdeen, Scotland, the company logo has crown in golden and purple color with 12 written in it.