– The largest bank of China’s ‘Big four’ state owned commercial banksalongside Agricultural Bank of China, China Construction Bank and Bank of China. Since its inception, in 1984, it has branched out to 106 new banks and agents. Specialists say that it is the largest bank on the Planet according to market capitalization and total assets.
– The logo of the organization has capital letter “I" in red color and white inside with circular surrounding of whole.
– It is an American chain of pretzel bakeries founded by ANNE F, Beiler and her husband. It markets everything from dips, bagels, pretzels and beverages. At the moment it holds more than 300 franchises and 1200 locations across the U.S. and other countries.
– The logo consist of yellow interwoven structure with blue border and full yellow ring on top . The name of the company accompanies it, and is written in dark-blue.
– The national postal service of United Kingdom, Throughout history, it has been a public service which operated as a public corporation for the government’s department.
– The organizational logo is presented as royal crown in a rectangle with red band below.
– It is the 3rd largest mobile telecommunication provider in CHINA,The state-owned telecommunication service provider was founded in the year 2002. According to stats from April 2008, it has over 216 million subscribers for the telephone services, and over 40 million for internet services. It supposedly has over 1 billion access points in over 30.000 buildings.
– The company logo is represented as two blue “C" intersected to each other. This logo represents two ellipses overlapping each other, and the name of the company on the right written in Chinese and English.
SAUDI ARABIAN AIRLINES
– It is the flag carrier airline of Saudi Arabia, based in Jeddah, At present it operates domestic and international scheduled flights for over 120 locations in Africa, Europe, North America, the Middle East etc.
– The company logo posses the picture of a golden palm tree below which two swords present.
– The bank was founded in Germany in 1870 as a specialist bank for foreign trade in Berlin. It is a global banking & financial services company with the headquarters in the Twin Towers of Frankfurt. Services include trading, research, origination of debt and equity, risk management products, corporate finance, wealth management, fund management and many, many more.
– Apparently Germans like their logos simple. The logo image has an italic letter “I" in a blue rectangle.
– It is a Japanese automotive manufacturer with its headquarters in Fuchu, Hiroshima, produces and sells Zoom-Zoom cars. It has registered 1.3 million global sales back in 2007.
– The company logo has silver wings inside of silver circle and it symbolizes the letter “M", they represent the company’s future ambitions.
– The brand used by France Telecom for its mobile network operator and ISP subsidiaries, the company, previously known as France Telecom S.A. is a multinational telecommunications service provider, with over 170.000 employees.
– The image of the logo has orange color rectangle with white letter “e" written in right bottom.
– It is a major television network, which started as a radio network,Its name comes from the initials of the company’s former name: Columbia Broadcasting System. People sometimes refer to it as the Eye network, as a reference to the logo.
– The company logo consists of an eye in black color.
– It is the luxury division of automaker Nissan,It has produced vehicles at the same time with Toyota’s Lexus, and Honda’s Acura vehicles.
– The brand logo looks like silver letter W with its both ends joined to each other and forming circular shape.
– It is a Japanese company that produces a popular line of motorsports helmets.It was founded by EitaroKamata. In spite of its huge success, it remained a relatively small company (its workforce has never surpassed 500 people).
– The logo has text “OEI" of company name inside of horizontal hexagon.
– It is the fourth mobile phone operator with a network of its own in Spain,the company was launched in 2006 but offered very limited UMTS coverage for some of the largest cities. Its original name should have been Xfera.
– The company logo presents yellow letter “y" and red “o" , written in colorful, funky letters.
– One of the world’s largest life insurance and pension groups from Hague, Netherlands which has successfully served millions of customers. It is a constituent of the AEX Index and its primary listing can be found on Euronext Amsterdam.
– The logo consists of white letter A in blue background and black “E" followed by underline.
– It is a global news agency headquartered in London.This international news agency started out as an independent company but it was purchased by the Thomson Corporation in 2008 (hence the logo). At present it forms part of its financial and risk division and transmits news in English, Spanish, German, Russian, Japanese, Italian and many more languages.
– The channel logo is presented as many orange spots that makes circular shapes.
– The American retailing company headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, it was established in 1902. According to Fortune 500 it is on the 36th position. In addition to this, the company has extended its operations to Canada where it operated over 100 locations.
– The company logo has large red round spot in a red circle.
– An American cable and satellite TV channel that carries comedy programming. Since 2006 the company has expanded incredibly and it now has channels in India, Latin America, New Zealand, Poland, Spain, U.K. and many more.
– The logo has three building structures.In the past, this company’s logo represented 2 “C"s “eating" each-other, one larger and the other one smaller, which came from its name.
– This is flag carrier and largest airline of Canada. It is also one of the founding companies of the Star Alliance. The company’s headquarters can be found in Montreal, Quebec. At the moment flies to over 178 destinations with over 1530 daily scheduled flights.
– The logo consists of big red leaf in a red circle.
– It is a brand of inline skates owned by Nordica, although it is not the first company to sell in-line skates (Roces was the first one), it is the first company to grab such an immense portion of the market. It seized almost total control of North America markets due to its aggressive advertising campaigns. At the moment it produces aggressive skating, fitness and coyote rollerblade models.
– The brand logo has two black arcs facing towards each other and a arrow head beside it.
– German company founded in 1966 specialized in water filtration products,it was founded by Heinz Hankammer in 1966. It also sells products such as jugs, kettles, tap attachments; ion-exchange resin disposable filters etc.
– The logo has a square made up of small white and blue spots in the left of blue rectangular background.
– The Multinational manufacturer based in Kyoto, Japan, it was established by the Kyoto Ceramic Company in 1959. It focuses on the production of multinational electronics and ceramics. You can find the company’s headquarters in Kyoto.
– The company logo is represented as letter “K" having red and white color combination.
– American premium cable television service, the company serves as official flagship service for the Showtime Networks subsidiary for the CBS Corporation. It provides with a variety of platforms and channels around the world. Over 28.000.000 television households use it.
– The company image presents the white letters “SHO" in red circle. The rest of the name is written in bold, capitalized, red letters.
– It is the world’s largest toy company based on revenue, founded in 1945. According to fortune 500, it is ranked number 413 overall. Its products include Fisher Price, Hot Wheels, Monster High Dolls, American Girl Dolls, board games, video games and Masters of the universe.
– The company logo has white color letters M and L in a circular red background.
– This is a Seattle based American company. The product range consists of snowboards, bindings, boots and softgoods.The development of boards takes place mainly in Austria and Germany.
– The company logo presented as a wheel with tire. The logo is black and white.
– Sells sport equipment including sun glasses, visors and ski goggles. Its main competitors are Kaenon Polarized, Bushnell & Costa del Mar.
– The logo consists of black letter O. The name of the company is written underneath.
– Started as a sock and underwear manufacturer in 1916 in Turin, The company is an Italian sportswear successful brand. At present it is one of the most successful sportswear companies in the world.
– The logo consists of man and woman sitting, with their backs turned to one-another. It is also known as the Omini logo: a man and a woman sit back-to-back, naked with the outlines of their bodies traced by basic lighting.
– The third largest retail group in the world in profit after Wal-Mart and Tesco, this French multinational retailers was founded in 1958, and its headquarters can be found in Boulogne Billancourt, France. At present it is the fourth largest retailing group in the world (in terms of revenue). It has opened shops in hundreds of countries across the globe including China, Brazil, Romania, Argentina and many more.
– The company logo has red arrow shape followed by blue hook. The corporation’s name means “Crossroads" in French.
– The largest marker of security software for computers.According to several sources, including W3Techs, the company is a certified authority in the field.
– The logo consist of yellow circle with black right mark inside.
– North America’s second largest supermarket chain after Kroger Co. At the moment it has over 1300 stores on the Western and Central parts of the United States. Additionally, it is considered number 4 on the 2011 list of “Top 75 North American Food Retailers".
– The company image presents the letter S written in red background.
BANCO DO BRASIL
– Headquartered in Brasilia, was founded in 1808 and is the oldest bank in Brazil, according to assets, and number three according to market value. It holds another record: that of the oldest active bank in Brazil (it was established in 1808).
– The logo of the bank is two interwoven small “b" in blue color. It means safety and durability (exactly what you would expect from a bank)
– It is a Japanese car and truck manufacturing company,it was founded in 1916 and have produced over 21 million diesel engines by 2009.
– The company logo has letters “IS" in red color.
– Is a footwear trademark founded in 1999 by MalamineKone in France.This French sportswear and footwear company was established in 1991, in a suburb of Paris. At present it produces all sorts of basketball, rubgy, tennis & boxing equipment. Six years ago it teamed up with L’Oreal to produce a new fragrance line.
– The logo represented as black tiger with a red outline. It has the name written underneath.
– It is an Indian Multinational conglomerate company, with the headquarters in Mumbai, India, offers various services including information technology, energy, consumer products, engineering, materials etc. To this day it remains a family-owned business.
– The company’s logo has white letter “T" in blue elliptical background. In 1998 the company went through a rebranding phase, and that is how the new logo came into being. It stands for fluidity, so the logo has often been seen as a fountain of knowledge, or tree that people can trust. The blue background is a symbol of prosperity, reliability and strength.
– Venezuelan and naturalized American fashion designer and entrepreneur, Frequently associated with Mick & Bianca Jagger and Andy Warhol, this fashion designer became known for her unique and dramatic style. In 1980 she decided to establish her own fashion house, and made a debut with a future supermodel called ImanAbdulmajid. At the moment there are 18 C.H. boutiques around the world, and her clothes and accessories are carried in over 280 stores & 104 countries.
– The logo consists of letter C in red color and H in black.
– It operates several GSM networks in Europe and the United States, This holding company offers various mobile communication services in exactly 11 European countries. Its main subsidiaries include LTE, UMTS and GSM. At present, it has amassed approximately 230 million subscribers, which means that it is the world’s 15th mobile-phone service provider.
– The company image has letter T in pink color with four small grey squares. The dotted line is interrupted by the word “mobile", on the right.
– British sports equipment brand name sold throughout the world, This sport goods manufacturer focuses on the production and selling of racket sports for tennis, hockey and cricket. The company was established in 1885, which makes it one of the longest surviving sporting brand names. That makes quite a title.
– The brand logo is “running tiger in black color", and the name of the company written in fancy black text underneath.
– It is one of South Korea’s two major airlines, along with Korean Air,this airline company’s main domestic hub can be found at the Gimpo International Airport. The international hub is found at Incheon International Airport. It is a member of the Star Alliance.
– The logo has red angle that points to the air.
– It operates an international network of services from Madrid-Barajas Airport.It is the largest airline in Spain, and its official flag carrier. Besides transporting passengers it also focuses on aircraft maintenance, handling in airports, in-flight catering and IT systems.
– The company logo has italic letters “I" in purple color with crown and “B" in yellow.
– It is a British manufacturer of luxury automobiles.It was established over 100 years ago. It soon split up into two major branches: the PLC and the Motors branch. The PLC branch handles power systems and aerospace equipment, while the Motors branch focuses on the manufacturing of motor cars.
– The company brand logo has two black letters R overlapped in the rectangle.
– It is a rum product of Canada with natural coconut extract,their product is made with natural coconut extract, and an alcohol volume of 21.05. PernodRicard owns the brand (he purchased it from Allied Domecq). You might know the company from its advertising label: “Seriously Easy Going" which features people from the Caribbean trying to take life seriously.
– The logo consists of two coconut trees in the rising sun background. Variations of the logo have the setting encased in a circular frame.
– It was the 4th largest antivirus vendor worldwide in 2005,The company was established in 1990 by MikelUrizarbarrena, in Bilbao. It is basically a computer security service which offers firewall applications, spyware and malware detection, cybercrime prevention technology, security tools and many more.
– The logo consist of letters P and A in blue color, with the word “SECURITY" underneath.
– Many brands have branched off DKNY jeans, pure, DKNY active, underwear. It is basically a New York-based fashion house that focuses on products for men and women. It was founded in 1984, and since its inception it offers fashion products, leather goods and watches. Its debut collection was called Seven Easy Pieces. Also, the New York part of the label is meant to set the pace and attitude of this fashion house.
– The logo posses the white letters “DK" inside pink bordered black rectangle background.
– Fast food restaurant franchise based in Denver, Colorado. It was founded in 1981 by Jimmy Lambatos, and sold in 1991 to Richard Schaden. At present it has over 5000 restaurants around the world. It is also the second-largest submarine sandwich shop in North America (after Subway).
– The company logo consist of letter Q in red and green color, with the company’s name underneath and the tag-line “Mmm… Toasty" are part of the logo.
– It is a clothing company with more than 600 stores worldwide.A.D.F. is a talented Spanish fashion designer who inspired his collections after the urban necessities of every-day life and the use of loose natural fabrics. One of his fashion house’s key marketing strategies was not to distribute products through multi-brand shops, and target the consumer directly.
– The company logo consist of white letter A in blue rectangle followed by another blue rectangle.
– It is a Spanish cars manufacturer, at present, the vehicle manufacturer is part of the German Volkswagen Group. Its headquarters can be found in Martorell, near Barcelona. The corporation’s name comes from Sociedad Espanola de Automoviles de Turismo (Spanish Touring Car Company). Today, it is one of the most trusted and affordable car brands.
– The company logo presents big silver “S" in red background that has several cuts on the middle.
– It is a luxury division of a Japanese company that belongs to the automotive industry. This division is owned by Honda Motor Company. It has been marketing luxury and high-performance vehicles since 2008. It is also the first Japanese automotive luxury brand to be recognized.
– The company image has letter A surrounded by a circle in grey color. On the inside, there are two wing-shaped symbols.
– The brand has won many accolades and awards for its products.It is an infamous range of blended scotch whiskies from Scotland. According to experts, its flavor range is dependent on 50 single malts, four single grains and one particular fingerprint malt. Statistics also show that it is the world’s second best-selling Scotch Whiskey.
– The company logo has letter B in blue color followed by word FINEST.
– Markets headphones, earphones, hands free devices, audio backpacks and many other related products. The company’s products are designed for outdoor sports, snowboarders, skateboarders etc.
– The logo consists of a skull in black background.
– The Japanese Telecommunications operator, which was founded in October 2000, focuses on mobile cellular services using au by KDDI brand. Therefore, ISP network and solution services are offered under the au one net hat.
– The logo has letters “K" and “I" in blue color.
– It is a Japanese automobile manufacturer, at the moment it focuses on the manufacturing of turbo-charged versions of passenger cars, like the Impreza WRX.
– The company logo consists of silver stars in blue elliptical background.
– The oldest luxury cars manufacturer in America, formally known as the Buick Motor Division. It was founded May 19, 1903.
– The logo has a circle with three downward bullets surrounded by a rectangle.
– It produced audio and video equipment in the 1970s and 1980s, the corporation ceased activity in early 2000. During the early stages (right after it was founded in 1951), it produced headphone stereos, portable stereo systems, cassette players etc.
– The company logo looks like letters AIVA very closely in red color.
– American film production and distribution company, which is a division of Sony Pictures Entertainment. It is also a member of the so-called Big-Six, a conglomerate which amasses 90% of U.S. and Canadian box office revenue.
– The logo presents a statue of a standing woman. It was established in 1919 under the name Cohn-Brandt-Cohn Film Sales. It was later changed in the name that we all know today. The origins of the logo go back to 1738, when it was first published in the weekly publication of the debates for the British Parliament.
– It is a founding member of Star Alliance,this airline company is the official national flag carrier for Thailand. It was founded in 1988 and at the moment it is a part of the Thai Ministry of Finance. Its main hub is the Suvarnabhumi Airport, and the headquarters can be found in VibhavadiRangsit Road, in the Chatuchak District in Bangkok.
– The logo image has purple and yellow hook like shape.
– American game company established by Milton Bradley in Springfield.In 1984, 124 years of family ownership were ended because Hasbro bought out the company. However, game production continued. In the 1990s games like Crack The Case, Mall Madness and Gator Golf were released.
– The company logo has letter M in red color and B in blue. Both are encased in a black frame. The full name of the company can be found underneath the colored initials.
– It is a brewery founded in 1664 by GeronumusHatt in Stratsbourg. At present the company is owned by the Carlsberg group.
– The logo of the company has elliptical structure with red halves and crown with two lions at the top, giving it a regal look.
– The world’s first and largest airline ALLIANCE, headquartered in Frankfurt.It includes airlines such as Air Canada, Air China, Air New Zealand, Brussels Airlines, Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, United Airlines, Turkish Airlines and many more. Since its inception the alliance has grown considerably and it now offers more than 18.000 daily departures and access to over 1250 airlines in more than 190 countries.
– The company image presents five silver triangles arranged like a star. The conglomerate’s logo is symbolic of the five founding airlines that have been part of the alliance since 1997.
– Brand of luxury hotels and resorts, which operates over 84 luxury hotels and resorts around the world. The company was founded in 1983. At present it is a subsidiary of the Marriott International.
– The brand logo has emblem of a lion’s head in blue color.
CHUBU ELECTRIC POWER
– This Japanese electric provideris situated in the middle of the Chubu region, on the Honshu Island (where it provides most of its services). It is considered the third largest electric utility company in terms of power generation capacity, annual revenue and electric energy sold.
– The logo has flower shape containing one yellow and four red petals.
– Manufacturers skate shoes, t-shirts, snowboards boots, and other products. Over the years it managed to innovate and change the concept of performance skate footwear forever. At the moment it is one of the most trusted brands for skate-boarding and sporty footwear.
– The company logo consist of white bold “A" in a red circular background.
– American personal computer company founded in 1982.It is one of the first companies to have developed an IBM PC compatible computer, and also the first company to reverse engineer the IBM personal computer. The company was acquired by HP in 2002, for 25$ billion. Since then it has slowly sunk to the lower-end systems section.
– The logo is presented as letters “C" and “Q" in red color. At present it simply portrays the name of the company written in red, capitalized letters.
– Designs and manufacturers machinery and engines.It also offers diesel and natural gas engines, industrial turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. According to sources, it is the number one company in its industry, and number 44 overall.
– The company logo has simple yellow triangle. Its name is written in bold, black letters, and underneath the first “A".
– It is most famous for its instant film cameras. It is also known for its polarized sunglasses. The company was founded in 1937 by Edwin H. Land. It produces electronics and eyewear products aswell.
– The logo has square made up of nine different colored small squares.
– It is a subsidiary of Australian clothing giants Biliabong International.The company was founded in 1992 by Johnny Schillereff. Originally known as the Underworld Element Skateboards, this producer is now also a surf wear. It is known for producing high-class boards and products.
– The brand image is shown as typical black tree inside of two black circles. It might be a sign of the company’s efforts to promote eco-friendly products.
– It is a British company that belongs to the automotive industry.It is one of the most well-known British car manufacturers. At the moment it focuses on luxury vehicles. It is owned by the Volkswagen AG group. The company was founded in 18 January, 1919.
– The logo has bird wings.A pair of wings and a tail of an eagle in flight represent this car manufacturer’s logo. Between the wings rests the first initial of the company’s name.
– Chinese telecommunications operator which was founded as a Government-owned corporation in 1994.
– The organizations logo present attractive red colored design with two loops at the sides.
– This multinational photography and imaging company was founded in January 20, 1934 in Tokyo, Japan. The Japanese company known for its photographic film and cameras,color paper, medical imaging & graphics art equipment, flat panel displays, optical devices, printers and many more. It is one of the best known image processing companies.
– The logo consists of letter “F" and “L" as mirror image in red color.
– The Japanese multinational corporation that manufactures electronic products.The corporation was founded in 1912, in Tokyo. It takes its name after one of its founder’s first inventions: the Ever-Sharp mechanical pencil. Due to horrible financial performance (it lost 376 billion yen in 2012) it announced major job cuts last year.
– The logo possess letters “RP" in red color.
– The name is a contraction of Alan Michael Sugar TRADing, and that’s also where the name comes from: Alan Michael Sugar Trading. The company has produced a variety of home entertainment products, televisions, VCRs, and DVD players throughout history. It is basically a British electronics company which is currently owned by BSkyB.
– The company logo consists of white letter “R" written on maroon band in grey background.
– Global telecommunications corporations, headquartered in Paris, France, this company was founded in 2004, as a joint venture between TCL Communication (China) and Alcatel-Lucent 9France). Alcatel Lucent sold its shares in TCL and is no longer related to the mobile phones brand.
– The company logo represents white letters “A" and “L" with triangle in between them in a grey background.
PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS
– World’s second-largest professional services firm (after Deloitte). At the moment it operates in 157 countries with the help of more than 185.000 employees. It was formed in 1998 through a merger between Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse.
– The logo of the company shows red and yellow mixed color L shape images.
– American oil company which merged with Exxon in 1999, At present it is one of the biggest providers of gasoline, automobile repair shops, convenience stores for drivers & other related services.
– The company logo has letters “o" in red and “l" in blue color.
– Formed from a cooperative agreement between SvenskaElektron AB and Lux AB.At present, this group is selling more than 40 million products in over 150 countries. In 1910 the company changed its name from Elektromekaniska AB, to what we know today. The company’s design department was led by Hugo Lindstram.
– The logo consists of white colored two ellipses at left and a semi circle at right in the black background. A contest for graphic design expertise was held by the company because the clients felt that its logo did not communicate effectively with them, and it was not worth remembering.
BRITISH MIDLAND INTERNATIONAL
– Airline based at Donington Hall in Castle Donington, United Kingdom,this airline flew to destinations such as Africa, North America, the Middle East & Europe through its operational base at London Heathrow Airport. It was acquired from Lufthansa by the International Airlines Group in 2012 and it is now integrated nto the British Airways.
– The company logo has the letters “bmi"written in blue color.
– American non-profit public broadcasting television service.According to the latest studies it has 354 member television stations with collective ownership. This company’s full name is Public Broadcasting Service.
– The company logo presents white colored typical human like face in black circular background.
– Short of American International Group.The insurance company has over 88 million clients around the world. At present it servers people from more than 130 countries. There are two segments of the company: the property casualty and life & retirement segments.
– The American Multinational Insurance Corporation uses a simple logo. The logo has white “G" in the blue rectangle.
– American video game developer and publisher, The company was founded in 1979, and it was the world’s first independent distributor and manufacturer of video games. On February 1991 the company merged with Vivendi Games. Soon after the merger it purchased 429 million shares from Vivendi to become an independent company again.
– The logo consists of letters “TV" in black color.