DC SHOE CO USA
– It is an American company that specializes in footwear for extreme sports, the logo consists of black letters D with overlapped C in which a small star present.This logo is made up of the white letters D and C inside a light blue square. The letter C has a seven-pointed star near it.
– This is an American shoe company that specializes in footwear for action sports, such as snowboarding and skateboarding. They also make bags, hats, shirts, posters and accessories. It was founded in 1993 and has its headquarters in Huntington Beach, California, USA.
– American cable television network owned by MTV Networks, the company logo consist of an orange patch.This company’s fun logo depicts an orange splat pattern; the company’s name is written inside of it.
– This is an American children’s cable and satellite television network. It is partly owned by MTV Network Kids and Family Group and was launched in 1979.
– The logo consists of the company’s name written in silver letters inside a silver oval shape. Home appliances manufacturer, the company logo has letters “R W" written inside of rectangle.
– This is a German company that manufactures small household appliances, such as hair dryers and vacuum cleaners. It was founded in 1884 by Robert Weintraud and has its headquarters in Kaiserlei, Germany.
– An American multinational banking corporation investments and retail, the logo has 4 blue pentagonal shapes combines to form letter “O".The logo features a ribbon-type blue octagon with a white square inside of it.
– This is an American national bank that was formed in 1955 by the merging of the Bank of the Manhattan Company and Chase National Bank. It is one of the Big Four Banks of the United States of America.
– It was a major designer and supplier of GPUs and motherboard chipsets, the logo has black symbol shows company name ATI.The logo consists of the company’s name written with stylized black and bold letters
– This is a corporation involved in semiconductor technology that is based in Markham, Ontario, Canada. It is specialized in the development of graphics processing units and chipsets. It was founded in 1985 and in 2006 it was bought by AMD.
– The logo consists of the company’s name written in black letters on a white background with a red circle at the end of it. Inside the circle there is a white semicircular shape with arrows at the ends.
– It is a sportwear manufacturer, the logo has white reversed C inside a red circular background which is presented on top right of black image.
– It is a small Spanish company which manufactures sport shoes, such as wrestling shoes, running shoes and sportswear.
– This logo consists of a single, blue, large letter U with various shapes inside of it, such as a silhouette of a bird or leaves.
– Dutch Corporation that owns many of the world’s consumer product brands, the logo has letter U made of various blue colored creatures.
– This is a multinational consumer good company with its headquarters in London and Rotterdam. Its products include beverages, food, cleaning agents and personal care products. After Procter & Gamble and Nestle, it is the world’s third-largest consumer goods company.
– This television channel’s logo consists of its name written in red bold letters on a white background. A single white line runs through the red letters.
– American cable television network focusing on sports-related programming, the channel logo is letters “SP" in red color.
– This is a global cable and satellite television channel that is based in the United States of America. The channel is focused on sports-related programming, which includes live and recorded telecasts and talk shows.
– This company’s logo consists of the company’s initials in blue over a white background.
– GM Is an American multinational automaker based in Detroit Michigan, the logo of the company presents blue letters “G M" on the blue surface.
– This is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures and sells vehicles and vehicle parts. They are American-based and produce cars and other vehicles under ten brand, among which: Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick and Daewoo.
– It is a British luxury car manufacturer, the company represents itself as jumping leopard logo.
– This is a British multinational car manufacturer with its headquarters in Whitley, Coventry, England. It is owned by Tata Motors and has been since 2008.
– This logo consists of the company’s name written in red letters inside a thin green frame; it has a green and red circle at its right.
– Brand of industrial and automotive lubricants, the brand logo has green circle with red stripe in middle and present in left of the surrounding.
– This is a British brand of industrial and automotive lubricants that offers a wide range of oils and greases.
– Global provider of personal peripherals for computers and other platforms with the company logo of some colorful irregular shapes seems producing sound.This inventive logo consists of a stylized black sun with black and red rays and a green half-moon on the sun’s right size.
– This is a Swill global provider of computer accessories, such as microphones, webcams, game controllers, keyboards, mice and trackballs. Recently, they entered the tablet accessories market.
– It is the world’s largest airline operating under a single certificate, the logo has small red pyramid.This logo consists of two red 3D triangles, one above the other.
– This is a very important American airline with the headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. They operate a large domestic and international network that serves six continents. It is the world’s largest airline in terms of fleet size and passenger traffic.
– This fun logo consists of a drawing of a student with a large dot for a head, holding a large pen behind his back.
-Manufactures lighters, pens, shaving razors and watersports products, the logo has a big pen with yellow dressed boy.
– This company founded in 1945 is famous for making disposable consumer products such as pens, razors, lighters and printed paper products.
– It is combination of Japanese words “mitsu" (three) and “hishi" (water chestnut), the company image presents the three red rhombus conjoins each other at center to form letter A.
– This is a group of Japanese multinational companies. They are most famous for manufacturing cars and motorcycles for the past 90 years. It was founded in 1870 by Iwasaki Yatarō.
– It is the flag carrier of Australia, the logo has a white kangaroo in the red triangle. This logo consists of a white silhouette of a kangaroo inside a red triangle.
– This company is the flag carrier airline of Australia. It is nicknamed the flying kangaroo, it was founded in 1920 and it began flying internationally in 1935. It has its headquarters in Sydney, Australia.
– Defines the rules of basketball, specifies the equipment required, the company logo has ball printed with colorful hands.This company’s logo features four different colored hands in the shape of a globe on a black square background; the colors are: red, orange, green and blue.
– This is the International Basketball Federation. It defines the international rules of basketball, stipulates the facilities and equipment needed and regulates transfers of athletes. It has 213 countries as members.
– It is a Korean automobile manufacturer, the company logo is presented asItalic letter “H" inside of elliptical shape. This minimalistic logo features a black stylized letter H inside an oval with black edges.
– This is a multinational conglomerate with its headquarters in Seoul, South Korea. It is the largest automobile manufacturer in South Korea and the second largest in Asia after Toyota.
– It is a German manufacturer of microcars, the logo consist of a silver letter “C" followed by yellow triangle. This logo features the silver letter C with a small orange triangle to its right.
– This is a division of Daimler AG which manufactures and markets small cars and has its headquarters in Boblingen, Germany. These microcarsbegun being developed in the late 1980’s.
– It is an Italian design company that manufactures jeans, the logo consist of letters “D"" L" with some missing letters in between underneath quote FOR SUCCESSFUL LIVING in red background.This logo features the company’s name written in white capital letters inside a red rectangle.
– This is an Italian clothing company which sells primarily denim jeans. Their target consumers are young adults. It was founded by Renzo Rosso in 1978.
– British luxury fashion house, manufacturing clothing and fashion accessories. This logo features the black silhouette of an equestrian knight on a white background (the logo represented as a warrior carrying flag on the horse.)
– This is a British luxury fashion house which makes and distributes clothing, accessories, sunglasses, cosmetics and fragrances. It is well-known trademark is a distinctive tartan pattern. It is the 77th most valuable brand in the world.
– French luxury jeweler and watch manufacturer, the company logo image states cursive letter “r" “t" again followed by “r".
– This company designs, manufactures, distributes and sells watches and jewelry. It was founded in Paris in 1847 and has a long history of sales to celebrities and royalty.
– It is the highest level of professional American football in the United States, the logo contains shield with small white stars and shell in blue background and bottom half of shield is white.
– This is the most famous professional American football league. It is composed of 32 teams which compete in a 17-week season from after Labor Day until after Christmas.
– It is a video game console manufactured by Microsoft, the logo has ball surrounded by letter X like band.This logo consists of a silver circle with a large, green, 3D letter X in the middle.
– This is one of the most famous video gaming brands in the world. It was created by Microsoft and includes a series of consoles, the first of which was introduced in 2001 in the United States.
– This logo features the company’s name written in red letters with two red circles, one inside the other, that replace the letter O
– German technical writing and drawing Instruments Company based in Hamburg, the corporate image presents letter “O" and “g" written in red color.
– This is a German writing and drawing Instruments Company. It was established in 1928 and it has its headquarters in Hamburg, Germany.
– Opened its first stores in northern California in 1994. The company logo presents white letters “O" “N" written in blue background.
– This is a very popular clothing company which is owned by Gap Inc. It has its headquarters in San Francisco and San Bruno, California.
– It is British public service broadcaster, headquartered in London. The logo has three black boxes arranged in sequence.This simple logo features the company’s name written in white letters over a black background; each letters sits inside a black square.
– This is a British public service broadcasting corporation. It is also, the world’s oldest national broadcasting organization and has 23,000 employees, which also makes it the largest broadcaster in the world.
– This logo consists of the company’s name written in red, capital letters on white background. Has 3 letters. _ _ C, the logo has letter “J" in red color.
– This is a Japanese international electronics corporation. It was founded in 1927 and has its headquarters in Tokohama, Japan. This company introduced Japan’s first televisions and it also developed the famous VHS.
– Japan-based company that manufactures optics and reprography products, the logo has capital letters O M S present on thin yellow surface.This logo features the company’s initials written in blue, capital letters with a yellow line underlining the brand’s name.
– This is manufacturer of reprography and optics products. It was founded in 1919 in Japan when it was specializing in the manufacturing of microscopes and thermometers. Right now, they are most famous for their consumer and commercial cameras.
– This is a very unique logo called Runbird. It is a free-flowing, black, graphic symbol on a white background.
– It is a Japanese sports equipment and sportwear company with a logo of an inverted italic letter A in black color.
– This is a Japanese company which makes a wide variety of sports equipment and sportswear company for gold, baseball, football, running, rugby, table tennis, badminton, athletics and boxing. It was founded in Osaka in 1906.
– It is global financial services company headquartered in London, UK; the logo contains blue colored eagle with opened wings.
– This is a famous British banking and financial services company with its headquarters in London, UK. It has banks in more than 50 countries and it has around 48 million customers worldwide. It is the seventh-largest bank in the world.
– First introduced in 1876, it remains one of the bestselling brands of ketchup,the logo has white color inverted bowl with printed 1869 on it.One of the most recognizable logos in the world, it features the company’s four-letter name written in black letters with a red and brown line surrounding it.
– This is a food processing company which is famous for its ketchup. Their slogan is 57 Varieties and the company has its headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
– A Swedish car manufacturer, the logo has red dragon face with golden crown presented in blue circle. This logo features the head of a griffin with a gold crown on its head, inside a blue emblem.
– This is a Swedish premium car manufacturer. It was founded in 1945 and the first model of the car was launched in 1949.
– The Financial institution offering banking, insurance and asset management services, the corporate image presents the lion in an orange color.This company’s logo is an orange lion, which is an allusion to the company’s origins under the House of Orange-Nassau.
– This is a Dutch multinational banking and financial services with headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Their main businesses are retail banking, commercial banking and direct banking.
– This logo consists of three circles: the first one depicts a close-up of a green leaf, the second one a close-up of a yellow flower and the last one is pink and also a close-up of a flower.
– Cosmetics brand of L’Oreal that produces hair care and skin care products, the logo of the brand has three circles with green, yellow and pink color.
– This is a cosmetics brand owned by L’Oréal, since the 1970’s. It makes skin care and hair care products and its most famous shampoos and conditioners are called Fructis.
BANK OF AMERICA
– An American global financial services company, the logo has 2 blue and 4 red bands forms rhombus.
– This is an American multinational financial services and banking corporation. It is the second largest bank in the United States of America and in the year 2010 it was named by Forbes magazine as the third biggest company in the world.
– The previous logo shows a LANCE and shield with flag, the company image represented as a silver bordered blue triangular shield containing a silver circle inside.This company’s logo features a silver circle inside a rounded triangle. The inside of the triangle is blue
– This is an Italian automobile producer which was founded in 1906 and became part of the Fiat Group in 1969. In 2014 it was announced that it would cease to exist outside Italy.
– It is a clothing and goods company of the America fashion designer Ralph Lauren, the company logo has horse polo player.
– This is a high-end company which designs, markets and sells men’s, women’s and children’s clothing, accessories and fragrances. It was founded in 1967 by the designer who gave the company its name.
– German engineering conglomerate, the largest of its kind in Europe, the corporate image presents two S written in some distance.This minimalistic logo features the company’s name written in light blue capital letters on a white background.
– This is a German engineering and electronics company with the headquarters in Berlin, Germany. It is also Europe’s largest engineering company. Their main activities are in the fields of industry, energy, healthcare and transportation, but they also used to make mobile phones.
– A chain of cosmetics stores founded in France in 1970, the logo has letter “S" stretched up and down presented in black background.This logo consists of a stylized white letter S inside a black square.
– This is a brand and also a chain of cosmetics stores. The company was founded in Paris in 1970 and it opened its first store in the US in 1998. It is one of the world’s leading perfume and cosmetics store and as of 1997, it is owned by Louis Vuitton and Moet Hennessy.
– One of the Big Four banks in Brazil and It is headquartered in Osasco, the logo has two white vertical bands with two intersected arcs at top present in the red background.
– This is one of the largest banking and financial service companies in Brazil. It has its headquarters in Osasco and it has around 4,500 branches. Right now it is the third largest bank in Brazil.
– Maintains a corporate initiative called Save Our History, the logo has golden “H" written in golden bordered red background.This logo features the gold 3 D letter H inside a red square with gold edges.
– This is an American cable and satellite television channel. It broadcasts documentaries and historical fiction series, but also pseudo-documentaries, such as Ancient Aliens, UFO Hunters and the Nostradamus Effect.
YVES SAINT LAURENT
– Today, its chief designer is Stefano Pilati and company Also known as YSL, the company logo is presented as letters Y S L overlapped.This logo features the company’s intertwined initials in black on a white background.
– This is a luxury fashion house that was founded in 1961 in Paris;, France. They make women’s and men’s pret-a-porter products, shoes, jewelry and leather goods, such as bags and wallets.
– Founded in 1948 in Veneto, the logo has nib like structure of fountain pen.This logo features a stylized black letter V positioned sideways on w white background.
– This is an Italian clothing and fashion accessory manufacturer. They make athletic shoes, football, tennis, running and rugby clothing and they are the only Italian athletic footwear manufacturer that still makes its products in Italy.
– It is the Japanese manufacturer of amateur radio as well as Hi-Fi, the company logo is presented as letter “W" with small red triangle on top.
– This logo features the company’s name written in thin, black letters on a white background. Above the letter W there is a small, red triangle facing down.
– This Japanese manufacturer of radios and hi-fi and portable audio equipment was established in 1946 in Japan.
– It is an Italian company that manufactures luxury car, the logo of the company is represented as the Golden bull in black triangular shield.This logo consists of a gold raging bull inside a black rounded triangle with gold edges.
– This is a very famous Italian brand which manufactures luxury sports cars. It is owned by the Volkswagen Group and has its headquarters in Sant’Agata Bolognese, Italy.
– International trade name for ExxonMobil and its related companies, the logo is presented as blue bordered horizontal ellipse having red colored O in the right end. This company’s logo features the name of the brand written in red, bold, capital letters inside a white oval with thick blue edges.
– This is the international trade name for ExxonMobil and the related companies.
– The company released its first navigator product in 2002.The logo has two red colored palm impression on the white ball.This logo consists of a white and silver circle with two red hand patterns on it.
– This is a Dutch manufacturer of automotive navigation systems. It is also Europe’s leading navigation system manufacturer. In 2012 it was announced that this company would be the main provider for Apple’s Maps app.
– An American computer animation film studio based in Emeryville, California, the logo contains a small mushroom at left followed by letter R.
– This is a popular American computer animation film studio. Its first movie was Toy Story (1995) and it was bought by the Walt Disney Company in 2006 for $7.4 billion.
– Brand of cigarettes introduced by American company R.J.Reynolds Tobacco, the company logo is presented as the image of Camel.This famous logo depicts a black silhouette of a dromedary on a white background. Contrary to what most would think, it is not a camel, but a dromedary.
– This is a brand of cigarettes that hit the market in the summer of 1913, under the R.J Reynolds Tobacco Company.
– This minimalistic logo features the company’s name written in thin, black letters on a white background.
– The company Was founded in 1935 by Armand Petitjean in France, the logo consists of letters “L N O E" written in black color.
– This is a very famous French luxury brand that produces perfumes and cosmetics. It is owned by L’Oreal since 1964 and this particular division is part of the Luxury Products division.
– The smart phone devices developed and designed by Canadian company Research in Motion (RIM), the logo consist of around 7 Black bullets.
– This is a very famous brand of smartphones, cellphones and other handheld devices. They are famous for manufacturing smartphones with a QWERTY keyboard, but they’ve also introduced models with a virtual keyboard.
– The cosmetics company founded by Hans Schwarzkopf (1874 – 1921). This logo features the silhouette profile of a woman on a white background (the logo consist of an side image of man face in black)
– This is a brand owned by Henkel since 1985. Under this name, Henkel manufactures hair care products which include shampoos and conditioners, Fa shower gel and deodorant and Dial shower and hand soap.
LE COQ SPORTIF
– It is a French company producing sports equipment, the logo contains a black hen in the triangle.This logo features a stylized silhouette of a rooster inside a white triangle with black edges.
– This company’s name means the Athletic Rooster in French and it is a company which makes sports equipment, such as shoes, T-shirts and shorts. It was founded in 1882 and it derives its name from the Gallic rooster, which is one of France’s national symbols.
– Designer and distributor of premium quality young men and women clothing, the logo posses pointed black and white diamond shape structure.This logo features a pentagon with black edges that has the top of a stylized fleur-de-lis inside.
– This is a marketer and designer of products that are youth-oriented. They mainly produce clothing, footwear and accessories. They have their headquarters in Costa Mesa, California, USA and are famous for their slogan Youth against Establishment and also Let the Kids Ride Free campaign.
– Frech apparel company founded in 1933 that sells high-end clothing, the logo has dark green crocodile having red color inside the mouth.
– This famous logo consists of a green crocodile with its mouth open. The inside of its mouth is red and its tail is rounded.
– This is a French clothing company that sells high-end footwear, watches, eyewear, perfume and leather goods. It was founded in 1933 and they are most famous for their polo shirts.
– This logo consists of the company’s name written in white letters with a blue outline. The dot on the last I is yellow.
– It was introduced to the United States in 1961 to compete against 7 Up; the company brand image is presented as small letter i bent towards left.
– This well-known soft drink was created by the Coca-Cola Company. It is a colorless, lemon-lime, caffeine-free beverage which was introduced in 1961 as a response to 7 Up.
– Manufactures large suitcases, small toiletries bags and briefcases, the logo has 4 half moon shapes combined to form flower like structure.This logo consists of a stylized circle that is made up of four grey parts.
– This is an American luggage manufacturer and retailer. They make large suitcases, briefcases and even small toiletries bags. It was founded in 1910 in Denver, Colorado and the name was adopted in 1940.
– It is an operating unit of the Nestle Group based in Lausanne, Switzerland, the logo of the company is presented as beautifully written white letter N in brown background.
– This is the brand name of an operating unit of the Nestle group. It is based in Lausanne, Switzerland and the machines they produce brew espresso from coffee capsules.
– One of the most recognizable logos in the world, this one consists of the silhouette profile of the head of a bunny wearing a bowtie.
– An American men’s magazine that was founded by Hugh Hefner, the logo has black image of rabbit head.
– This is an American men’s lifestyle magazine. Naked women are featured in the magazine, as well as fiction and journalism. It was founded in 1953 by Hugh Hefner.
– The company’s logo is very minimalistic: it consists of the company’s name written in green lowercase on a white background.
– Manufactures desktop and laptop PCs, PDAs, servers, the logo consist of letters “a" and “c" in green color.
– This is a Taiwanese-American hardware and electronics corporation. Their products include desktops, laptops, tablets, servers, displays and even smartphones. In 2013 this company was the fourth largest PC vendor in the world.
– The company’s name means three oceans in Japanese, the logo has capital N in red color with white shades.This logo features the company’s name written in red, bold capital letters on a white background. The letter N inside the name is made from red vertical lines.
– This is an important Japanese electronics company with the headquarters in Moriguchi, Osaka prefecture, Japan. It has over 230 subsidiaries and it is itself a subsidiary of Panasonic.
– The company has chain of theme restaurants founded in 1971 peter Morton & Isaac Tigrett, the logo has text “CAFÉ" written at bottom of yellow circular background.The logo features the company’s three-worded name inside a mustard colored circle with burgundy red borders.
– This is a very well-known chain of restaurants that was founded in 1971. The theme of these restaurants is rock and roll memorabilia and the walls are decorated with. It is present in 53 countries.
– It is a large office supply chain store, the logo consist of staple pin presented on pink background.The logo consists of the company’s name written in white letters inside a red rectangle.
– This is a large office supply chain store; it is present in 26 countries and it is based in Framingham, Massachusetts, Unites States of America. It sells supplies, promotional products, office machines and furniture. It was first opened in 1986 in the US.
– It is an American snowboards manufacturer; the company presents its image as an italic letter “f" surrounded with rectangle.This logo consists of the black cursive letter F inside a white rounded vertical rectangle with black edges.
– This company designs, manufactures and distributes snowboards. It was started by Four Star Distribution and Peter Line (a pro snowboarder) in 1996.
– Produces professional footwear designed for football, running tennis, the corporate image is small letter “A" in black color.This logo features the company’s name written in deep blue bold lowercase on a white background; at the beginning of the word, there is a stylized letter A.
– This is an athletic equipment company based in Japan. It produces sports equipment and footwear for football, netball, running, badminton, martial arts, volleyball, cheerleading, lacrosse, tennis and many other sports.
– An US company that manufactures and distributes outerwear and sportswear, the company image presents 4 sets of two blue parallel capsules.
– This is a company that manufactures and distributes sportswear and outwear. It was founded in 1938 by Paul Lamfrom and has its headquarters in Washington County, Oregon, USA. It was America’s largest vendor of ski apparel in 2001.
– An AMERICAN company headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, the logo looks as letter “A" written twice in red and blue color between which the bird wings are present.
– This is a very important US airline with the headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, US. It operated both domestic and international flights, it was founded in 1930 and started operations in 1934.
– The company founded by Johann Jacob Schweppe, a German amateur scientist in 1783. The logo consists of Golden tree and 1783 written at bottom inside of red ellipse that is presented on yellow ribbon.
– This is a brand of beverages that are very popular around the world. It includes a variety of ginger ales and carbonated waters and they are very famous for making tonic water.
– Italian fashion and leather goods label, the company image presents letter G twice in which the second one is mirror image and overlapped.This logo consists of a two interlocking letter Gs which are the initials of the Italian man who founded this company.
– This is a very famous Italian fashion and leather goods brand. It was founded in 1921 and it ranked by Forbes as the 38 most valuable brand in the world.
– This logo consists of the company’s name written in lowercase red font on a white background; the only uppercase letter in the title is the letter J.
– It is the second-largest low-cost carrier in Europe, behind Ryanair, the logo has letter “e" and “J" -written in orange color with some letter missing.
– This is a British airline carrier, the largest in the United Kingdom. It operates domestic and international flights, it is based at London Luton Airport and as of 2013 it employs 8,300 people.
– The company is known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’scheque businesses. The logo has word AMERICAN EXPRESS which is unclear in blue background. This logo consists of the company’s name written in white capital letters inside a baby blue square.
– This is an American multinational financial services corporation with its headquarters in Manhattan, New York City, United States. It is well-known for its credit cards and it was founded in 1850.
– It is the luxury vehicle division of Toyota, The corporate image presents letter “L" surrounded by circle.This logo is made with a stylized black letter L inside a white circle with a black edge.
– This is a division of Toyota Motor Corporation. It was introduced in 1989 in the USA and it manufactures luxury cars. It has its headquarters in Nagoya, Japan.
– An American investment banking and securities firm, the corporate image presents the blue rectangle possess the initials of company name GS in top left corner.
– This is an American investment banking firm that engages in investment banking, investment management, securities and other services as such. It was founded in 1869 and has its headquarters in New York City, USA.
– It is Swiss multinational financial services company headquartered in Zurich, the logo has capital S twice followed by two triangle wing.This logo features the company’s name written in a blue capital typeface with a sail-like symbol at the end of i.
– This is a multinational financial services company which is based in Zürich, Switzerland. It was founded in 1856 by Alfred Escher. It issues loans that helped fund the country’s electrical grid and rail system.
– This minimalistic logo consists of the company’s name written in a black capital letter font on a white background. It is a brand of batteries manufactured by Procter &Gamble, the logo contains capital letters ELL.
– This is an American brand of batteries and smart power systems. It is owned by Procter & Gamble and it was introduced in 1964. Its mascot is a battery-powered bunny that runs much longer that other bunnies powered by other brands of batteries.