– The logo has blue bird flying in circular yellow background.The logo is an ascending and encircled stylized crane and the background color is a rich and deep yellow; the logo was designed by Otto Firle in 1918.
– It is Europe’s largest airline company, founded in 1953. The name of the company comes from the German word for “air” and Hansa (a medieval trading group).
– The international shoe company based in Spain, the logo has white capital letters MP written in red background.
– It is a Spanish shoe company that was founded in 1975. It is now present in more than 55 countries all over the world and their motto is imagination walks.
– It is brand of American Cigarettes, often referred as “Luckies", the logo contains big red circle surrounded by white, grey and brown rings with no text.The logo is a bull’s eye in which the company’s name in written on a round, red background.
– This is a famous cigarette brand owned by the British American Tobacco group. An urban legend surrounding this brand says that the cigarettes were called this way because there would be one marijuana cigarette in a pack and you wouldn’t know which was it was, until you started smoking it (making the smoker a lucky fellow).
– Division of Duetsche post providing international express mail service, the logo has red italic L with some missing letters before inside yellow rectangular background.
– This is the largest courier company in the world. With its headquarters in Bonn, Germany, the company has employees in more than 220 countries all over the world. This particular logo is for the company’s express division.
– An American company belongs to automotive industry, the logo consist of colorful shield and surrounded by silver ring which is little opened at top.The logo is actually a coat of arms. The emblem is a family crest that was part of the coat of arms of the company founder’s family.
– This is a very popular division on the General Motors Company which produces luxury vehicles. A car produced by this company was the first American car to win the Dewar Trophy (given by the Royal Automobile Club of United Kingdom).
– Products: printers, Copiers, Scanners, Faxes, Projectors, Displays, the logo is presented as red ball with white and silver stripes on its surface.This logo is a red circle with a white letter X on it. The letter X has three silver stripes on each of the letter’s lines.
– This is an American corporation that produces and retails printers, photocopiers, multifunction systems and related supplies. The name of the company is synonym with photocopying.
– It is an Irish low cost airline with its head office at Dublin Airport, company image presents the yellow flying angel in blue background.
– This Irish company is one of the first low-cost airlines in the World and as of 2013 it is the largest European low-cost airline. It was founded in 1985 by Christopher Ryan, Liam Lonergan and Tony Ryan
– The name is derived from service games, the logo of the company is presented as blue letter S.The minimalistic logo hasn’t changed since the company started in 1976: it is the company’s name in blue and rounded letters on a white background.
– This is a popular video game company that is best known for creating and developing all of the Sonic the Hedgehog video games. Sonic has also been the company’s mascot since 1991.
– Brand of London dry gin produced in the United Kingdom, the company image presents Fox head as trade mark inside the circle with written ESTD 1969.
– This is a brand of dry gin that was first produced in 1769 in London, UK. It is owned by British company Diageo and it is made in Scotland. It is officially the world’s bestselling London dry gin.
– Major financial services group based in ZURICH, Switzerland, the logo consist of white colored letter Z in blue circular background.
– It is a Swiss insurance company which has its headquarters in Zürich, Switzerland and it is the country’s largest insurer.
– The company was purchased by John D. Hertz in 1923, the logo consist of the word “Hertz" presented in shadow style and z shown in yellow color.
– This American car rental company is probably the world’s most famous car rental company and it has locations in 145 countries worldwide.
– The company develops and sells semiconductor and computer technology, the logo is presented as small letter “i" in red color present inside of white “t" surrounded with irregular red background.
– The company’s logo features the red-colored state of Texas with the company’s initials (TI) over imposed on the state.
– This American company designs and makes semiconductors, which they then sell to electronics manufacturers and designers. The company was founded in the USA in 1951 and it has the headquarters in Dallas, TX.
– American based multinational telecommunications company, the logo contains letter M in white color inside of blue circle. It features the company’s initial M with a batwing shape on a round and blue background.
– This company was (as it was dissolved in 2011) an American telecommunications company, who designed and made some of the first cellular phones in the world. It was also the one who came up with the flip mobile phone concept.
– Inter governmental military alliance based on the North Atlantic Treaty, the logo is presented as the white star and surrounded circle in the blue rectangle background. It features a white and blue compass on a dark blue background. There are also lines that extend from the points of the stars.
– A treaty organization, also called the North Atlantic Alliance is an intergovernmental military alliance whose members have agreed to mutual defense in case of an attack by an external party.
– Manufacturing electronic components and recording and data storage media, the logo has blue and white triangles combined to form a diamond structure.The logo features a blue hexagon which has in it seven white triangles arranged in the following order: one in the middle and six around the middle one.
– It is a Japanese, Tokio-based company that makes electronic materials, components and data-storage and recording media. It made the world’s most famous music cassettes.
– Manufacturer’s of luxury SUV’s and trucks, The logo of the company is presented in the black, bold letter M twice.
– The company was pronounced defunct in 2010, but it made trucks and SUVs. In 2008 General Motors bought the brand name and put out three vehicles. Things kind of went downhill from that point on for the company.
– Founded by Ray Dolby in Britain in 1965, the corporate image states white letter D and its mirror image in black rectangle as background.
– The company is American and it specialized in audio noise reduction and audio encoding. What makes this company so well-known is the fact that it licenses its technologies to the companies which manufacture consumer electronics.
– Brand of cigarettes manufactured by R.J.Reynolds Tobacco Company, the logo possess the white flying bird with red head on red background.This company’s logo features the white silhouette of a flying eagle on a red square background.
– It is a cigarette brand which was first introduced to the public in 1954. From 1966 to 1972 it was the US’s best-selling brand of cigarettes and had the marketing slogan: It tastes good like a cigarette should.
– It is a marketing line of laundry detergents made by Procter & Gamble. This is a line of popular laundry detergents made by the company Procter&Gamble. It first appeared on the market in 1967 and shares its name with a popular Disney mermaid.
– the logo seems like chemical molecule actually combination of three inter-woven circles and unclear brand name on it.
– It is a French car and vans manufacturer, the logo has the silver and sparkling rhomboid shape.This is a silver diamond shaped logo with a 3D feel to it.
– The company is a French vehicle manufacturer. It was established in the year 1899 by three brothers: Louis, Marcel and Fernand whose last name gave the company its name. Right now it makes cars and vans, but it used to make tractors, buses and trucks.
– A device with this technology enabled can connect to the internet wireless, the logo has rectangle with half as black and other half as white.The logo features the company’s name written in a half black, half white capsule
– It is a wireless technology that allows an electronic device to connect to the Internet or exchange data with one or more devices. What most people don’t know is that the name is a trademark name and it has become the synonym for WLAN.
– An automobile car manufacturer, the logo consists of green letters J and p with some distance in between.
– This brand of American automobiles was founded in 1941. It is a division of the Chrysler Group, which is owned by the Italian automobile maker Fiat. This brand makes only sport utility vehicles and off-road vehicles.
– Fourth largest producer of scooters and motorcycles in the world, the logo consists of silver vertical leaf present inside of blue colored hexagonal background with silver border.
– This is a French car brand that is part of a larger company. This particular brand was started in 1810 and it produces coffee mills and bicycles.
– A German automobile manufacturer, Cayenne and Boxter are some models, the logo has golden shield with horse at the center and two opposite corners consists of black and maroon bands. It is a combination of the Wurttemberg (of Weimar Germany) coat of arms with Stuttgart’s coat of arms. What resulted is a yellow silhouette of a rearing horse on a red, black and gold background.
– It is a German company founded in Stuttgart, which invests in the automotive industry. The main brand makes luxury cars; Volkswagen is one of its subsidiaries.
– The Swiss watchmaker company founded in 1853 by Charles- FelicienTissot, the logo consists of White letter “T" in black background followed by country’s national flag.This logo features two squares, one near the other. One square is black with a large, white T inside of it and the other is red with a white cross inside, which is also the flag of Switzerland.
– This company is a manufacturer of luxury watches. It is a member of a Swatch group, it was founded in 1853 and it is Swiss owned.
– The name derives from the initials of Servadior’s name, “L.S" (founder), the logo consist the letters of double S above which yellow and red semicircular crown is seen.
– This is a sports apparel company which was founded in Italy in 1959 by Leonardo Servadio, who named his company using his initials.
– Spanish broadband and telecommunications provider in Europe and Latin America, the corporate logo states letter M in a greenish color and cartoon style.
– This company is Spanish mobile phone operator, which was founded in 1995 and has its headquarters in Madrid, Spain. It is Spain’s largest carrier and has around 22 customers in cellphone services alone.
– Chain of full service hotels and resorts founded by Conrad Hilton, the logo contains blue color letter H and wavy laces surrounding it.
– This is an international chain of hotels and resorts. The company was founded by a man who shares the name of the company and whose granddaughter is a famous blond socialite.
– It is a brand of casual sandals, known as flip – flops. The logo has two bright green bands in which the bottom is straight and top one is angular.This logo is a stylized green triangle on a white background. The triangle appears to be a raft with sails.
– This company manufactures sandals and surf apparel, such as boards, wetsuits and accessories. All of their products are eco-friendly.
– Ski producer located in Altenmarkt, Salzberg, Austria, the company logo is presented as bright red triangle looks like a star (much like the one Mercedes uses as for its own logo.)
– The company makes skis, helmets, ski boots and equipment for race, freeski, all mountain and backcountry.
– Company specializes in a product line aimed at snowboarders: boards, boots. The logo is letter U with its right arm forming an arrow bended towards left arm.
– This is a snowboard manufacturer, which makes everything from snowboards, to boots, outwear and accessories. It was founded by Jake Burton Carpenter in 1977 and has its headquarters in Burlington, Vermont.
– This used to be a British sports company manufacturer founded in 1924 by Cecil Kimber. This company has been defunct since 2005. In 2006 a Chinese company bought the right to the marque for $97 million and launched a new car manufacturing company. (It has two letters M_ and a British sports car manufacturer)
– The logo features an octagon with the company’s name inside. The octagon is gold with burgundy edges. The logo has golden horizontal stripes in the octagonal shape with brown color border.
– It is the brand of Procter & Gamble currently used for safety razors, the company image presents small, italic letters l and t twice.
– The company makes men’s and women’s safety razors and other personal care products. It is owned by Procter & Gamble and it is based in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
– Chain of gas stations as well as brand of motor fuel and related products, the logo posses’ letter X in which the left line extends towards right side down and intersects with other line that forms two X in red color.
– They make motor fuel and other related products. It was founded in 1882 and until 1999 the company was known as Humble Oil.
– Wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances, the logo has blue and pointed B letter stands on an arc.
– This well-known logo features what appears to be the white letter B made of lines in a blue oval. In fact, it is not a letter, but two runes (that of Hagall and Bjarkan).
THE NORTH FACE
– Sells products for climbers, mountaineers, skiers, hikers, the logo consist of half white shape dome of three layers in the middle right side of red background.This logo features the company’s three worded name (each written one under the other) in a red square with a quarter circle in the right side of the square.
– It is an American outdoor product company which specializes in outwear, coats, fleece, shirt, footwear and equipment such as tents, backpacks and sleeping bags.
– It is brand of Ice cream, established by Reuben and Rose Mattus in NY, the logo contains brown color wavy ring forming a small loop two sides.
– This is an ice cream company brand established in New York in 1961. Although the name sounds Danish, it was and still is 100% American.
– The US cosmetic, perfume and toy seller company, the company logo is letter N and missing previous letters and underneath slogan “the company for women".
– It is a company which produces beauty and personal care products. It was founded in 1886 and relies solely on door-to-door and brochures to advertise its products.
– The sport car by Chevrolet division of General motors; the first model, a convertible, was designed by Harley Earl, the logo has two wings with left arm as checker board design and right arm as red colored and some yellow designs.
– This is a sports car manufactured by the Chevrolet division of General Motors. The first generation C1 was produced from 1953 until 1962.
– Company sponsors extreme sport events and headquartered in Pamplona, Spain, the logo of the company is presented as black cube with three open side stands. The logo features a black cube with two small, white shapes on one side of the cube.
– This is the Anglican Network in Canada, a which established in 2005. It merged with the Anglican Church in North America in the year 2009.
– This American restaurant franchise which sells submarine sandwiches and salads hasfranchises all over the world.
– The American restaurant that primarily sells submarine sandwiches (subs), the logo is written in green and unclear text “SUBWAY" with arrow at both ends.
– Multinational US corporation which produces imaging and photographic materials: this is an American multinational company which manufactures photographic equipment, material and services. It is best known for making photographic film products; it has its headquarters in Rochester, New York, USA and was founded by George Eastman in 1889.
– The logo consists of letters “K" and “k" at two ends inside of rectangle with yellow border. This logo feature’s the company’s name written in red letters with a gold line above and below the name.
– The name comes from Voice Data FONe, the logo consists of red colored numeric 6 inside of white circle.This logo features a silver circle with a red inverted comma. Red is also the company’s color which it uses for most of its promotional work.
– This is a globally known British telecommunications company. It is the world’s 2nd largest mobile company (after Chine Mobile) and operates networks in 21 countries.
– The company was founded in 1912, is located at 5555 Melrose Avenue in Holywood. This one is a film studio, motion picture distributor and television production company. It is one of Hollywood’s biggest film studios and it is a subsidiary of Viacom.
– The logo has an ice mountain behind which black big moon surrounded with small stars present.
– It is deodorant brand manufactured by Anglo Dutch company Unilever, the logo consists of simple and black letters “ex".This simplistic logo consists of the company’s name written in navy blue letters on a white background. The e and the x are cursive.
– This is a deodorant brand made by the Unilever Company. They make deodorants for men and women in varying forms, including aerosols, roll-ons, creams and sticks.
– Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and its current president is SeppBlatter, the logo has two earths overlapping to each other showing all continents in the two and presented in the form of football.
– The International Federation of Association Football is the international governing body of football, futsal and beach soccer. It also spawned a very popular football video game which borrowed the name.
– The Italy’s largest car maker founded by Giovanni Agneli, the logo has purple rectangle surrounded with silver shiny circle. This logo consists of a combination between a circle and a trapezium; it has a silver, thick edge and the inside is deep red with the company’s name written in white long letters.
– This is an automobile manufacturer that was founded in 1899 by a group of Italian investors. It has its headquarters in Turin, Italy and it makes automobiles, auto parts, and commercial vehicles.
– Chain of fast food restaurants based in Louisville, Kentucky, that specializes in fried chicken. It was founded in 1930 and it has its headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky.
– This logo features the cartoon image of Colonel Sanders, an old man with white hair and a red apron. The logo has contained red dressed old men in red background.
– American clothing and accessories retailer based in San Francisco, the logo contains navy blue background with letter G at left side.
– This is an American clothing and accessories retailer. It was founded in 1968 by Donald Fisher and his wife, Doris Fisher. The company has five divisions: Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime, Athleta and the namesake banner.
– Manufactures snowboard masks, the logo has black colored dragon with wings and face towards up and surrounded inside the black circle.
– The company makes eyewear and accessories to suit the active and young enthusiasts with a passion for snowboarding, surfing and biking.
– The American television network owned by Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation, the logo has bright red O shape with hollow vertical band at center.The minimalistic logo features the company’s name written in orange, thick letters over a white background.
– This is an American multinational mass media corporation and this particular logo is for their television channel. The company was founded by Rupert Murdoch.
– The German Company and one of the world’s leading cosmetics suppliers, the logo consist of pink picture of women face and her hair.
– This red logo features a woman’s profile with long, lush hair and the company’s name is written in red under it.
– This is a German company which manufactures cosmetic products. It is one of the world’s largest companies and it was founded in 1880 by Franz Stroher. In 2003 Procter & Gamble bought a piece of this company.
– Italian watch and Jewelry Company founded in 1906, the logo contains black colored ring when observed exactly. This logo consists of two stylized interlinked ovals. They are white and they are featured on a black background.
– This in an Italian company that makes watches, eyewear, jewels, fragrances and leather accessories. It was founded in 1939 in Milan, Italy and it 1942 their first watch hit the market.
– The Bicycles, cars and motorcycles manufacturer, the logo has the silver lion standing on its feet.
– The logo consists of a silver roaring rearing lion with the company’s name written in black under it.
– Its products includes cameras, binoculars, microscopes, measurement instruments, the logo consists of letter N written at left bottom of the yellow color with white shaded background.This logo consists of the company’s name written in bold, black capital letters on the lower side of a yellow square. The yellow square has some white lines radiating from left to right that appear to be sunflower petals.
– This is a Japanese corporation that specializes in optics and imaging products such as camera, lenses, microscopes, binoculars and ophthalmic lenses. It was founded in 1917 and has its headquarters in Tokyo.
– Manufactures tires for automobiles, trucks, race cars and airplanes, the logo has the black long shoe with some white stripes and wing at back.
– This is a tire and rubber company that is based in Akron, Ohio; it was founded in 1898 by Frank Seiberling and it manufactures tires for automobiles, trucks, race cars and airplanes. One of the things this company’s most famous for, aside from its products, is a blimp that first flew in 1925.
– The fashionapparel brand for young women launched by Quicksilver, the logo posses’ heart shape surrounded with white designed border in blue circular background.This company’s logo was born after it assimilated the Quicksilver brand. It is a heart-shaped crest with the Quicksilver logo mirrored inside of it.
– This company is a female fashion clothing brand that was founded in 1990. In addition to clothing, it also provides accessories, home items, wetsuits, footwear and perfumes.
– The channel provides documentary programming focused on popular science, history, the logo consists of blue earth followed by band on which the channel is written and missing name “Discovery". This company’s logo features our blue planet with a blue banner that stretches across it and on it there is the company’s name written with white letters.
– This is a television channel which as of 2012 it is the second most widely distributed cable channel in the USA. It provides documentaries focused on popular science, technology, history, but also reality shows and speculative investigations, such as the famous Mythbusters show.
– The Swiss luxury watch maker known for its sports watches and chronographs, the logo consists of green rectangle at top and red pentagon at bottom both bordered with white individually and forms together geometrical structure.
– This logo depicts the company’s name written in white letters on a red and green background. The letter G has two arrows.
– This is a company that designs, manufactures and markets watches and fashion accessories. It was founded in 1860 by EdouardHauer in Switzerland.
– Founded in Germany in 1863 by Friedrich Weskott and producing the brand aspirin, the logo posses silver color letter B, and Y at center of the shining circle and some missing alphabets.
– This is a German chemical and pharmaceutical company. It was founded in Germany in 1863 and it mostly known for its original brand of aspirin, veterinary pharmaceuticals and healthcare products.
– It is a soft drink company, marketed as having a unique flavor; the company presents horizontal red colored egg shape structure and white eclipse like shade at right end without any letter. The logo is a cherry red oval with the name of the brand written in white letters inside it.
– This is a carbonated soft drink that supposedly has a very unique flavor. It was created in 1880 by Charles Alderton in Waco, Texas and it is said that it doesn’t take like anything you can put your finger on.
– The Japanese company produces motor vehicle tires, the company image presents black letter B with red triangle at top left on it.
– This corporation manufactures auto and truck part; it was founded in 1931 by ShojiroIshibashi and it has its headquarters in Kyobashi, Tokyo, Japan.
– It is a brand of bottled water products produced by Pepsi co inc., the logo contains rising sun behind the mountains chain. This logo features the company’s name written in blue letters; above it has the outline of mountains and a rising sun and below two lines: one red and one blue.
– This is a brand of purified bottled water (both flavored and unflavored water) that is produced by PepsiCo. This water first saw the light of sun in 1994 in Kansas.
– “The Amber Nectar" in Australia and the UK, and “Australian for Beer" elsewhere, the logo consists of letter F in red color inside of yellow O in blue background.
– This is an Australian brand of lager that is owned by the British group SAB Miller. Each year, this brand sells around 5 million hectoliters of beer around the world.
– The products were introduced for the United States Army Air corps, the logo consists of white letters “R.B" in the red rectangular background.
– This is one of the world’s most famous brands of eyewear. It was founded in 1937 by American company Bausch & Lomb. They are the inventors of the Aviator style sunglasses.
– The Air France is one of the world’s largest Airline services, the logo consists of blue letter E followed by slightly bent red band actually forms the national flag.
– This is a French air company with its headquarters in Tremblay-en-France. Since 2013, this company serves 36 destinations in France and operates services to 168 destinations in 93 countries.
– The Industrial vehicle corporation, the logo has roman numeric IV in blue color. This minimalistic logo is comprised of the company’s name written in blue, bold letters over a white background.
– This is an Italian industrial vehicle manufacturing company and controlled by the CNH Industrial Group. It designs and builds heavy commercial vehicles, city buses and intercity buses. It has its headquarters in Turin, Italy.
– Portuguese corporation engaged in activities such as natural gas supply, the logo consists block letter G presented in 90 degree angle inside of the orange color rhombus.
– This Portuguese corporation has more than 100 subsidiary companies which are engaged in activities such as natural gas supply, transport, storage and distribution, petroleum products, but also renewable energy.
– It is fourth largest company in the world and one in six oil and gas “supermajors", the logo has big flower with centered as white followed by yellow and green petals.
– Its former name was British Petroleum. Starting with December 2013, the company has operations in almost 80 countries and it manufactures roughly 3.2 millions of barrels per day (the equivalent of 510.000m3/d)
– It is brand of Scotch Whisky, originated in Kilmarnoch, Ayrchire, Scotland. This is a brand of Scotch whisky; it is the most widely distributed brand of Scotch whisky in the world. It sells around 130 million bottles each year.
– the company logo is presented as walking man wearing black coat with stick in hands. This is probably one of the most recognizable logos in the world. It consists of a man who is walking forward, also known as the Striding Man.
– The colorful interlocking plastic bricks and various other parts, the logo has letter L in italic style and black bordered presents at middle left of the red background.
– This is a very popular line of construction toys. Their most famous product is interlocking bricks and mini-figures with which one can construct vehicles, building and robots. There are museums all over the world which feature constructions made with these pieces.
– It is the major airline services based in United States., the logo looks as two “U" with inside as blue and outside as red.
– The logo is made from two intertwining letter Us, one blue and one red.
– This company is a major American airline company which has its headquarters in Chicago, Illinois.
GLAXO SMITH KLINE
– Global pharmaceutical, biologics, vaccines and consumer healthcare company. It is the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceutical company.
– the corporate image states text “gsk" written in white color inside of orange color triangle. This logo consists of an orange reuleaux triangle with the company’s three-letter initials inside.
– It is an American automobile manufacturing company, the logo consists silver and vertical rectangle with cross inside extends outside.
– This brand is a division of the Ford Motor Company that sells luxury vehicles. Their current model range in the USA consists of two sedans, three CUVs and two SUVs. They also make limousines and a pick-up truck in Mexico.
– The Australian company sells surfwear and accessories, the logo has rectangle with some wavy structure inside.
– This is a clothing company that also produces accessories and skateboard products. It was founded in 1973 by Gordon Merchant and his wife, Rena.
– The company initially produced surfboards and web suits, the logo has red color curly C letter with the horn reversed.
– They are a very important Australian designer and manufacturer of surfing boardwear and accompanying products. They are also a major athletic sponsor and one of the largest boardwear brands in Europe and Australia.