-You probably see the AVG logo on a daily basis. It consists of four fringed intertwined squares in orange, green, blue and red which together form a larger square.
– AVG Technologies is a Czechcomputer security software company with operations in Europe and United States. To this day, there are almost 190 million people worldwide who use AVG software products and services.
– Don’t you have a feeling that the Hellmanns logo looks a lot like the Danone logo, at least in terms of the rounded blue rectangle? Oh well, this logo, on the other side, features the name of the company written in white and featuring a small blue ribbon under it.
– Hellmann’s is a brand of mayonnaise and other food products that is sold in the United States east of the Rocky Mountains, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Canada. Its twin sister brand is Best Foods. Both brands belong now to Unilever.
– The NERF logo consists of the brand’s name in yellow inside a semi – oval. Your image displays only the semi oval red frame, but the name is missing.
– NERF, as it is trademarked, is a brand of toys created by the Parker Brothers and currently owned by Hasbro which focuses on toy weapons and foam balls, but also sports balls.
– The Scott logo features a stylized letter “S" outlined by a chain key which also suggests the profile of the company.
– This is a Swiss company that manufactures and sells bicycles, winter equipment, motorsports gear and sportswear. The founder of the company is of American origin, but he established the company headquarters in Switzerland. Scott is famous for the “Unishock" fork, the first suspension fork.
– There isn’t a person who has a sweet tooth to not recognize the Baskin Robbins logo!It consists of a white purple – blue rimmed roundel with the letters B and R in purple and blue and the full name of the company written below. You can recognize this logo just by looking at the initials, we are sure.
– For those who don’t know, Baskin – Robbins is theworld’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Today, the company prides itself with the introduction of more than 1,000 flavors since 1945.
– It seems that the Logo Quiz answers level 15 list gets enriched with a new company logo that comes from the consumer products niche. The Colgate Palmolive logo is as simple as it can be: letters CP in blue followed by the full name of the company in black.
– The Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumers’ products company focused on the production, distribution and provision of household, health care and personal products. Almost everybody in the world knows that since we use toothpaste, soaps, detergents and other products which bear the Colgate – Palmolive logo.
– The NEC logo displays the name of the company in blue letters. What you have in the picture are the letters N and C.
– NEC Corporation is a Japanese multinational provider of information technology (IT) services and products which celebrated its 100 anniversary in 1999. In 2014 NEC Corporation was contracted to build a super-fast undersea data transmission cable linking the United States and Japan. The results are expected in 2016.
– The Couch Surfing logo consists of the company name in orange, handwritten letters and a symbol which resembles a lot the number “8."
– You probably don’t need many details about this one. Couchsurfing International Inc. is a hospitality exchange and social networking website which provides users with a platform which they can use to “surf” on couches in other cities or countries. To surf a couch means to find accommodation and stay as a guest in a host’s home.
– Once upon a time, the Leica logo was known to all those passionate about photography and cameras. It is a red roundel containing the company name in white. All you have here is the white L letter inside the red roundel.
– This is a Germanoptics company which manufactures Leicacameras, but also geosurvey equipment, and microscopes, as the original company split in three different Leica companies, each with a different profile.
– The WHO logo is a bit harder to guess, as probably you know it, but under a different name. The WHO logo features the Rod of Asclepius as a symbol for healing, the same sign you see on medicine, in pharmacies or on everything related to medicine and healing, inside a laurel wreath.
-You may think of this logo and the organization it represents as the World Health Organization, but the OMS initials come from the French name of the institution. The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and is concerned with international public health.
– The Metlife logo is pretty simple: it displays the name of the company in white letters inside a blue rectangle. Please keep in mind that we are talking about the MetLife insurance logo, not the MetLife stadium logo, even if MetLife, as a company, made a 25 years’ sponsorship deal to rename NFL’s New York Giants and New York Jets stadium as “MetLife Stadium."
– MetLife is one of the largest global providers of insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs, with operations in over 60 countries and counting around 90 million customers.
– What you have here is the international recycle logo. It consists of three arrows in a triangle.
-While people didn’t take too seriously the recycling logo, in modern times you can see it all over the place, as the waste management issues are getting everybody’s attention.
– The Patagonia logo may be well known to those passionate about outdoor activities. The logo consists of a picture featuring a stylized mountain landscape where black mountains stand against a blue sky at sunset. Now for the real meaning of this logo, it is actually the skyline of Cerro Fitzroy looking west in Patagonia. You also have the name of the company in a white font.
– Patagonia is an American clothing brand focused on high – end outdoor clothing. If you are interested in a t-shirt, a hat or a visor, keep in mind that Patagonia is a certified B-Corporation, meaning that the company is beholden to public-benefit concerns (in this case environmental) alongside its profit motives.
– The Murphy’s logo features the name of the brand in white inside a curved black banner, with a shield in red and black above.
– This logo belongs to Murphy’s Irish Stout, a stout brewed in Ireland and owned and distributed by Heineken.
-The McKinley logo features a stylized mountain (which looks like a triangle in black and white) and the name of the company written below in red. The game offers you two essential clues, the mountain and letters “Mc."
– This is a rather famous company which is focused on high – quality outdoor equipment. It is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of such specialized apparel and for the last 30 years, the company stood by their quality guarantees.
– This Hyosung logo you see here actually represents the Hyosung Motors logo, a stylized motorcycle wheel in blue.
-Hyosung Motors is a South Korean motorcycle manufacturer and its official name is KR Motors. It was founded in 1978 as a division of the Hyosung Group of industries, but up to this moment, the company changed a few important owners. It became KR Motors in 2014.
– Next on our Logo Quiz level 15 answers list there is the Campagnolo logo, one that is more familiar among cyclists. The logo consists in the name of the company in white on a blue background, even if the game gives you letters C and “lo" in blue.
– Campagnolo is an Italian manufacturer of high-end bicycle components. Along the years, it brought new visions and a bunch of innovations to the bicycling world.
– Surely you don’t need the logo quiz level 15 answers to guess the M&Ms logo, but it doesn’t hurt to have some helpful hints, just to make sure. The M&Ms logo feature the two famous initials in chocolaty brown on a white “m" outline background and the ampersand. What you see here is just the empty background and the “&" mark.
– M&Ms are called “colorful button-shaped candies" and they are produced by Mars. In case you didn’t know, M&M’s originated in the United States in 1941, and are now sold in around 100 countries.
– The third entry on our Logo Quiz level 15 answers is the Ariete logo.You may not be familiar with this one, but in truth, it is a simple logo: it consists in the company name written in red. What you have here are letters A and e.
– Ariete is the commercial division of the Italian company De’Longhi Group. It sells small sized consumer electronics and household appliances.
– There are few people who can’t recognize the Wrigley logo, but we have the logo quiz answers level 15 page for those who can’t guess the brand based only on letters “W" and “Y" in blue.
– The William Wrigley Jr. Company, usually called Wrigley’s, is a famous American company founded in 1891 and best known for its chewing gum.
– If you are familiar with computers, you can easily recognize the Memorex logo without many logo quiz cheats. It consists of the company name in orange, with a distinctive letter “O" made of dots.
– Memorex, as a company, has been around since 1961 and it began as a computer tape producer. Today it grew to become one of the major consumer electronics suppliers.
– The Tefal logo consists of the brand name in red letters. In the game you can only see the “T" and the “f."
– This is a French cookware and small appliances manufacturer, world famous for inventing the non – sticky cookware.
– People in the 70’s knew The Who logo and recognized it when they saw it, fans of the music or not. This logo represents a bulls eye in red, white and blue (British flag colors) with the name of the band in black letters and an arrow pointing upwards.
– The Who is a British rock band which was founded in 1964. Today they are considered one of the most influential and best – selling rock bands of the 20th century.
-The Quaker logo is one of the most interesting logos around, as it features the image of a man dressed in Quaker grab. According to specialists, the company states that “the ‘Quaker man’ does not represent an actual person. His image is that of a man dressed in the Quaker garb, chosen because the Quaker faith projected the values of honesty, integrity, purity and strength.”
– This logo belongs to the Quaker Oats Company. There is another Quaker Oats company logo, a more stylized one of the same man, but people are used to this colored, warm one. This is an American food conglomerate owned by Pepsi. You should not mistake it with the Quaker State, an American brand of motor oil.
– The Whole Foods logo you see in the game consists of the company name in white inside a green roundel. There is a distinctive “O" letter which looks like a sprouting seed.
– There is another Whole Foods Market logo which reversed the colors, but it’s hard not to recognize the logo, as it stands for one of the best known and successful American foods supermarket chain specializing in natural and organic foods.
– Children and adults alike can recognize the Spongebob logo, as it features Spongebob himself, a sponge with a face and a pair of pants. The Spongebob Squarepants logo also may be seen featuring the name of the series in yellow and blue letters.
– Spongebob is the main character of the series of the same name. The Nickelodeon series follows his adventures together with his friends in the fictional underwater city called Bikini Bottom.
– The Dr. Martens logo is easily recognizable by all interested in wearing awesome and high quality footwear. The logo you see here consists of words Dr. M and the yellow black roundel. The full logo contains the full name of the brand and also the words “Air Wair."
– Dr. Martens is a British footwear company which became famous all over the world for its air-cushioned soles, upper shape, welted construction and yellow stitching. Also, for some innovative models and durable materials.
– The Desigual logo consists of the company name in white over a very colored splash of paint. The logo also features an interesting aspect: the letter “S" in the name is reversed.
– Desigual is a Spanish company which manufactures casual clothing, but focuses on patchwork designs,intense prints, innovative graffiti art, asymmetrical designs (explaining the name and the way it is written) and flamboyant, glamorous splashes of color (explaining the logo).
– The Hennessy logo is very well known to those who have a soft spot for high – class, refined, luxurious beverages. The Hennessy logo consists of the company name written in black. What you see here are the letters H and Y and the famous “arm holding a hatchet" emblem, taken directly from Richard Hennessy’s family crest and put on the label.
– Hennessyis the world’s largest Cognac producer. In 1997, Hennessy merged with Moët et Chandon, which created Moët Hennessy. If we are not mistaken, we’ve seen the Moët Hennessy logo explained on a previous logo quiz answers page.
– The Fossil logo needs little presentation in our opinion, as the brand grew to become internationally famous. However, for the game’s purposes, let’s explain the emblem: it consists of a yellow oval with a red rim and a wide blue band in the middle, sporting the name of the company in white (of course, you can’t see the name). The oval also features the word “Authentic" in red.
– Fossil is an American company focused on producing and selling of clothes and accessories, mostly watches and jewelry, but also wallets, sunglasses, shoes, belts and so on. It is a successful company that is known for its exquisite watched models. In 2013, Fossil introduced their upscale and expensive “Fossil Swiss” line of watches made in Switzerland.
– The Beats logo is known to all those in favor of high quality audio systems. It consists of a white letter b inside a red roundel.
– Beats Electronics was founded by rapper Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine and started selling high quality headphones and speakers marketed as Beats by Dr. Dre. Now you will buy your Beats from Apple, as the tech giant bought the company in 2014 for $3 billion in a cash and stock deal, marking the largest acquisition in the company’s history.
– The Diageo logo is simple and easy to guess: it consists of the company name written in pink / purple. You can see here only the “DIA" letters.
– Diageo is a British multinational alcoholic beverages company which also happens to be the world’s largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine. Just so you know, Smirnoff vodka, Johnnie Walker Scotch whisky, Bailey’s liqueur and Guinness stout are all brands owned by Diageo.
– The Bass Brewery logo is very well known in the U.K., but since the company is famous worldwide, we are sure you can guess the trademark only with a few logo quiz game hints. The full logo consists of the company name in red under a red triangle. What you see here is just the initial B and the triangle.
-The Bass Brewery was founded in England in 1777. The red triangle logo became the first U.K. registered trademark. As you probably guessed by now, Bass is one of the most successful beer producers in England and in the world.
-Next on our logo quiz answers level 15 page, there is another famous rock music logo, the Rammstein logo, known by all who are into industrial metal. It consists of a letter R overlapped on a cross.
– Rammstein represents a German industrial metal band which celebrates its tenth anniversary in 2014. The members are still the same as they were in 1994. This band is famous for a number of things, among which are their live shows, as Rammstein’s award-winning live performances are renowned worldwide for their pyrotechnic elements and both on- and off-stage theatrics.
THE A TEAM
– First on our logo quiz answers level 15 page there is the A Team logo, which features the name of the show in white letters on a red rectangle background.
– This logo stands for an American television series which ran from 1983 to 1987 and was about a bunch of ex – U.S. military Special Forces who worked as soldiers of fortune, while being on the run from the army.
– The Piaget logo consists of the company name in white letters, at least in the game, where the developers give you the letters “P" and “T". Usually, this logo is in black fonts.
– Piaget SA is a Swiss company famous for its luxury watches and jewelry and a subsidiary of the Swiss Richemont Group, specialists in the luxury goods industry.
– The Signal logo consists of the company name in blue with a wavy red sign which suggests toothpaste.
– Signal is a toothpaste brand and a mouth wash produced by The Unilever Company. Europe uses it since 1961. Depending on the region and country, you can use Signal toothpaste under a different name.
-There isn’t a basketball fan or player in the world to not recognize the Chicago Bulls logo. There are many other companies and brands that feature bulls as their trademarks and crests, but this is perhaps one of the most known and iconic logos in history. The iconic Chicago Bull logo is a charging red bull’s face. The logo was adopted in 1966 and all the pictures and images that bear it are proud to be associated with one of the most successful basketball teams in the history of the sports.
– The Chicago Bulls never lost an NBA Finals in their life. They also gave the world Hall of Famers such as Michael Jordan, Derrick Rose, Scottie Pippen and Coach Phil Jackson.
– There’s no way you don’t recognize the Pampers logo, even if you are a parent or not. It consists of the brand’s name in blue with a stylized yellow heart above. As logos are concerned, the Pampers logo may be famous all over the world, but what concerns the name, Pampers became a genericized trademark for all disposable diapers, no matter the brand.
– Pampers is a brand of baby products marketed by Procter & Gamble which has been around since 1961.
– The WRC logo consists of the WRC letters stylized in black.
– The World Rally Championship (WRC) is a rallying series organized by the FIA, culminating with a champion driver and manufacturer.
– Nobody needs to take a sneak peek at the logo quiz level 15 answers and cheats page in order to recognize the VLC logo. It consists of an orange – white traffic cone which starts wearing a Santa hat every year starting 18th of December to take it off on January 1st.
– VLC Media Player is a portable, free and open-source, cross-platformmedia player and streaming mediaserver. It is popular because it supports a lot of file formats and compression methods.
-The Sears logo consists of the company name in blue letters. What you see here is actually the Sears Canada logo, as many logo quiz games features this one instead of the Sears Holdings logo. Actually, in the Sears logo history there have been many logos, but all displayed the name of the company in different fonts and styles. The new logo is used since 2010.
– Sears, Roebuck & Company is an American multinational department store chain which was bought by Kmart in 2005, and hence the name Sears Holdings. Sears has and had a lot of subsidiaries. While some are big fans of the Sears Outlet, others are more interested in the Sears Parts & Repair Center chain.
– Next on our list of logo quiz answers there is the Banesto logo.What you have in the picture is a stylized B letter in red and blue, with a dash of yellow.
– Banesto is a Spanish bank owned in its greatest majority by Banco Santander and currently is the fifth-largest banking group in Spain.
– The Queen logo is perhaps the most complex one in music history. It needs full explanations and detailed exploration of its meaning. Of course, we are talking about the Queen band logo: “it features two lions, a crab and two fairies. The lions embrace a stylized letter Q, the crab rests atop the letter with flames rising directly above it, and the fairies are each sheltering below a lion. There is also a crown inside the Q and the whole logo is over-shadowed by an enormous phoenix".
– There is no way one doesn’t know who or what Queen was. While the entire world considers that Freddy Mercury will forever live in our hearts, the band (or what is left of it) still exists. However, there is no Queen without Freddy, no matter who says what.
– Next on our logo quiz answers level 15 list, there is the Hornby logo, a very dear one to kids in love with model railway toys.It consists of the brand name in yellow letters enclosed in a thin yellow frame on a red background. You can see here the H and the Y inside the frame.
– Hornby Railways is a British model railway brand that is among us since 1901.
– The Huggies logo may be very well known to parents worldwide. It consists of the brand name written in white with a fine blue outline. What you see here is the white blue rimmed letter H.
– Huggies is the brand name of a disposable diaper marketed by Kimberly-Clark. If we are not mistaken, we met the Kimberly – Clark logo on a previous level of the game.
– The Hostelling International logo represents a white orange rimmed roundel with a blue triangle inside. The blue triangle contains the white outlines of a tree and a house.
– Hostelling International (HI) is a non – governmental, non – profit organization which constitutes a federation of more than 70 National Youth Hostel Associations in more than 80 countries with over 4,000 affiliated hostels spread all over the world.
– The Karcher logo is almost as famous as the Caterpillar logo, as both of them feature the combination of yellow and black. However, The Karcher logo sports the name of the company in black letters with a strong yellow underline and a small square with three arrowheads inside, all pointing downwards.
– Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG is a family-owned German company which produces both cleaning equipment and full cleaning systems. It operates worldwide and is known for its high-pressure cleaners and window vacuum cleaners. It also happens to be the world market leader in cleaning technology.
– The Motul logo features the name of the company in white letters over a red background.
– Motul is a global French company that creates, develops and distributes lubricants for engines and for other industrial branches.
– The Lowepro logo consists of the company name in black, with the initial L against an orange roundel that features a white mountain outline. You have seen this logo before when we were talking about the Lowe logo, belonging to the Lowe Alpine Systems company.
– Lowepro is a brand of carrying bags for cameras, laptops, imaging accessories and portable consumer electronics. It began as an offshoot company of the Lowe Alpine Systems, hence the similar logos, but now it belongs to DayMen Photo Marketing.
– The Warner Music logo (actually the Warner Music Group logo) consists of a stylized letter in white on a blue roundel. The letter can be seen as both a “W" and an “M", depending on how you look at it.
– Warner Music Group is an American major global record company which operates some of the largest and most successful recording labels in the world.
– The Dragonair logo is pretty fun, considering it features a Chinese dragon impression in red. However, some of you might need our logo quiz level 15 answers and cheats, as a dragon symbol doesn’t necessarily lead you to the name of a specific company.
– Hong Kong Dragon Airlines Limited is an airline company based in Hong Kong and implements passenger operations in 44 destinations, spread over 13 countries and territories across Asia.
– There is no American out there to not recognize the Super Bowl logo. What you have in the picture is the generic Super Bowl logo, not the Super Bowl 2014 logo for instance. It consists of the Vince Lombardi Trophy. For the ones who don’t recognize the emblem, this is an American Football trophy. Each year’s Super Bowl logo has the host stadium as a backdrop and the Roman numeral of the game below the phrase “Super Bowl”.
– This is the annual championship game of the National Football League (NFL), the highest level of professional football in the United States.
– The NeXT logo is one of the most famous ones in the computer industry business. It consists of a black cube featuring the name of the company in colored letters. You have in the picture only letter “e" in yellow. The NeXT Computer logo was designed by Paul Rand, the same man who designed the IBM logo.
– NeXT was founded in 1985 by Apple Computer co-founder Steve Jobs, after he was forced out of Apple, along with a few of his co-workers. The company intended to build high quality computers meant for the higher education and business niches but didn’t have much success. Apple purchased NeXT in 1996, bringing Steve Jobs back to Apple and the rest is history.
– The Lilly logo consists of the company name in red, calligraphy letters. What you see here is just the handwritten initial L in red. You may recognize the Eli Lilly logo with ease, since you probably see it around the house quite often.
– Eli Lilly and Company is an American global pharmaceutical company which sells its products in about 130 countries all around the world.
– The Cheetos logo consists of the brand name written in yellow. However, for the game’s purpose, you can only see the first letters Ch, while the rest of the word is covered in black.
– Cheetos represents a brand of cheese-flavored, puffed cornmeal snacks which were invented in 1948. You may like the hot Cheetos or the Crunchy Cheetos, or even the Strawberry Cheetos if you are in Japan, but truth is, no matter what Cheetos you enjoy,these cheese puffs make a top selling brand.
– If you were into pop music in the 90’s, you probably have the Take That logo in front of your eyes at every corner. It consists of a black rimmed roundel with two letters T inside, one inverted, and on top of the other. It looks a bit like a cross.
– “Take That" were a music phenomenon back in their day. While the group split up in 1996 and returned for a new age of glory in 2006 – 2010, scoring one record after another, one of the best legacies this British band left to the music world is Robbie Williams.
– The Lowes logo is pretty well known to the American public. It consists of a blue rendition of a house, with the name of the company written inside in white. In this picture you have the letter L and the apostrophe.
– Lowe’s s an American chain of retailhome improvement and appliance store with around 1,800 stores in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The company also announced a few years back that it wanted to expand to Australia, with a number of 150 stores.
– The Linux logo is known to all people owning a computer starting with the nineties. The logo consists of a penguin which has the name Tux. We think you don’t necessarily need the logo quiz level 15 answers and cheats to recognize the Linux logo, but maybe we can tell you something about Tux: the concept of the Linux mascot being a penguin came from Linus Torvalds, the creator of Linux and was designed in 1996. There are a few different logos showing Tux in several styles, but the one you see here is recognized as the official mascot of the Linux Kernel. In any case, the Penguin logo is as famous as the OS it represents.
– Linux is a computer operating system assembled under the model of free and open-source software development and distribution and featuring the Linux Kernel, the revolutionary OS kernel introduced by Torvalds.
– We’ve seen the Sina Weibo logo around here, so why not have the Tencent Weibo logo too? It consists of the company name in Chinese on a blue background which also features two stylized daffodils, and this is what you see in the game picture.
– Tencent Weibo is a Chinese microblogging network launched by Tencent in 2010. Just like Sina, it allows users to share their photos, videos, thoughts and personal information in text form via a platform limited to a Twitter style 140 characters of text.
– Even if you are not a Trekkie, it’s impossible to not recognize the Star Trek logo. It consists of a stylized outline of a rocket with a star inside, usually in yellow and black. If you are a fan, you know that the original series had its own logo, and the next series had their own logos. Star Trek Enterprise, Star Trek Generation, Star Trek Voyager, they all had their logos, all looking almost the same.
– Star Trekhas been and still is a cult phenomenon for decades and is mostly noted for its influence on the world outside of science fiction. It has been cited as an inspiration for several technological inventions such as the cell phone, and it is mentioned and referenced in pop culture and other works on a regular basis.
– Well, if you play logo quiz games on your phone or tablet, then you are very familiar with the world of mobile app games, no matter if they are for iOS or Android. We are also sure you can recognize the Candy Crush logo in a blink of an eye. There are three colored candies in a blue / purple frame to make the Candy Crush Saga logo.
– Candy Crush made its first appearance on Facebook and later on it became available for smartphones too. It is one of the most downloaded and played mobile games and it is constantly developing and upgrading with new expansions, episodes and levels.
– The Doritos logo, at least the new one, consists of a stylized letter D in the shape of a triangle designed in black, with an orange rim suggesting lightning bolts. However, since the Doritos logo history knows many logos and at least one old Doritos logo which became famous all around, the game developers chose to present the former logo which consists of pulse pattern in yellow and orange fiery colors.
– Doritos is a brand of seasoned tortilla chips produced since 1964 by American food company Frito-Lay and it seems to be the best selling chips in the world.
– The Maltesers logo is as famous as the M&M’s logo. It consists of the brand name in white characters over a blue background. What you have in the picture is the initial letter “M", in a handwritten font.
– Maltesers, just like the M&Ms, is a brand belonging to Mars. Maltesers have been around since 1937 and they were first sold as “energy balls" and sold to women who were on a diet but also wanted to enjoy something sweet.
– The Morgan Stanley logo features the name of the company in blue letters. What you see here are just two shortened sequences, “Mo" and “St."
– Morgan Stanley is an American multinationalfinancial services corporation with operations in 42 countries. The main areas of business for the firm today are Global Wealth Management, Institutional Securities, and Investment Management. As of 2009, since the purchase of Smith Barney, the company now known as Morgan Stanley Smith Barney became the largest wealth management business in the world.
– The Pentax logo consists of the name of the company in red letters, from which you can only see the “P" and the “X".
– Pentax is a brand name used by several companies for different types of products, from cameras to surveying instruments, all having in common the optics and the lenses industry. It is a Japanese company founded in 1919 and best known now for its “Pentax" cameras.
-It seems that on this level you will need the logo quiz cheats just to verify your own solutions against our correct answers, as this logo too is easy to guess: it consists of a purple label with a white kangaroo. Even if the brand name is missing from this picture, a kangaroo always makes you think about Australia.
– Aussie is an international cosmetics brand which is focused solely on hair care (shampoos, conditioners, hair serums, gels and sprays) and it contains some natural ingredients found in the country. However, in fact, Aussie shampoo and hair care products are made by Procter & Gamble.
– The Grundig logo consists of the company name in blue. You are provided with letters GR and IG. The full logo also features the slogan “Made for you" in lower caps and also in blue.
– Grundig is former German consumer electronics for home entertainment company that in the mid 2000’s became part of the Turkish Koç Holding group.
– The Yingli Solar logo consists of the company name written in blue over an orange stylized sun symbol.
– Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited (as this is its full name) is a Chinese a solar energy company and photovoltaic (PV) manufacturer, and a very successful one.
– The copyright logo consists of an encircled capital letter “C” in black. It is also known by the name of copyright sign or copyright symbol.
– The copyright sign is the symbol officially used in copyright notices for works other than sound recordings and was introduced in the United States via the Copyright Act of 1909.
– The TBS logo features a semi circle in blue, the brand name and the slogan “Very funny". If you are an American, this logo is pretty familiar to you.
– tbs (as it is trademarked since 2004) is an American basic cable and satellite television channel focused on comedy (hence the slogan) and some important sports events.
– The Power Bar logo features the name of the brand in red letters on a yellow rectangle background.
– This is an American brand energy bars and other related products.
– The Animal Planet logo consists of the channel name in green letters, with the “M" placed horizontally. What you have here are the essential A, M and T letters.
– Animal Planet is an Americanbasic cable and satellite televisionchannel that is owned by Discovery Communications. It is one of the most educational and entertaining channels dedicated to nature, animals and wild life.
– This new entry on our logo quiz answers level 15 list is the Praxair logo. It consists of a green symbol resembling a flag, followed by the name of the company in green.
– You may be used to our logo quiz cheats and the fact that any company containing the word “air" is an airline company. In this case, however, we are talking about an American industrial gases company, the largest in North and South America and one of the largest in the world.
– You probably wear the Victorinox logo in your pocket. It displays a red coat of arms, with a white cross inside.
– Victorinox is the world’s largest manufacturer of pocket knives in the world and the only supplier of multi-purpose knives to the Swiss army. Its most successful and world famous product is the Swiss Army Knife.
– The Nobel Prize logo consists of a roundel looking like a coin, featuring the profile and the name of Alfred Nobel, the man who, by testament, left the world the responsibility to recognize and award the most outstanding contributions for mankind in a number of fields.
– The Nobel Prize is widely regarded as the most prestigious award available in the fields of literature, medicine, physics, chemistry, peace, and economics. The prizes were established in 1895 by Swedish inventor Alfred Nobel, the inventor of dynamite.