– The third entry on our Logo Quiz level 14 answers is the Aerosmith logo.If you are a rock fan, then you can easily recognize the Aerosmith wings logo, one of the most iconic logos in the rock music industry. It is also known as the “winged – A" logo.
– Aerosmith is an iconic American rock band which also has an iconic front-man and lead vocal in the character of Steven Tyler.
– Next on our list of logo quiz cheats there is the Airbnb logo. The old logo of this company, as the new one is still under debates and controversy. The full logo represented the company name written in blue letters with a white outline, over a blue square background. In the picture you can only see the initial letter “a."
– Airbnb is a website for people to rent out lodging. It is a very successful company with listings in around 130 countries.
– The Merck logo is pretty well known in the United States. It features a symbol made of four circles in turquoise and white, and in the center it features two semi circles which look like an hourglass or a chemical jar. You can look at it in terms of a four leaf clover shape.
– Merck & Co., Inc. is an American pharmaceutical company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Among revolutionary medicine, Merck also sells the world’s best-selling medical textbook: the Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy.
– The Power Rangers logo brings us sweet memories. It consists of the Power Rangers name with a stylized lightning bolt between the two names. You can see here only the bolt.
– If you were old enough as a kid to remember the first Power Rangers entry, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, maybe we can interest you with the information that the current season, Power Rangers Super Megaforce, debuted in the United States in February 2014. For those who never developed a fascination with one ranger or another, let us tell them that Power Rangers is a live action long-running American entertainment franchise of children’s television series featuring teams of costumed heroes (the rangers). Seriously, didn’t you always wanted to be a samurai?
– TheBobcat logo represents a fine rendition in black of a bobcat, which in turn is a species of wild cat found in North America.
– The Bobcat Company is an American-based manufacturer of farm and construction equipment.
– The Kimberly Clark logo is pretty hard to explain. It looks like a stylized version of letters KC, but in mirror. The symbol is places inside a roundel.
– Kimberly-Clark Corporation is an Americanpersonal care corporation that produces mostly paper-based consumer products. One of its most known brands is Kleenex. The company holds a Royal Warrant from Queen Elizabeth II in the U.K.
– Let’s keep up with the logo quiz level 13 answersand see the next logo on the list, namely the Game logo.It consists of the company name written in purple characters, but what you see here is letter G in white over a purple rectangle background.
– Game is a British video game retailer. While it had some credibility issues and was purchased by a third party, the company announced in 2014 that it intends to get relisted on the London Stock Exchange.
– The Gulf Oil logo represents an orange roundel with a wide band wrapped around it. Inside the band, the word “Gulf" is written in blue, but for the game’s purposes, you cannot see it.
-Gulf Oil was a major global oilcompany from the 1900s to the 1980s. The Gulf Oil Corporation ceased to exist in 1985 when it merges with Standard Oil of California. However, the brand still exists (due to the surviving constituent business divisions of GOC) and describes itself as belonging to a new economy.
-What would a good logo quiz game be without a James Bond logo? We are pretty sure nobody needs specific logo quiz answers and logo quiz cheats in order to identify the James Bond 007 logo, as it is internationally famous.
– James Bondmay be a fictional books and movies character, but thinking about all the great actors that portrayed the hot, fearless Secret Service agent in films, we cannot do anything else but wonder, who’s your favorite James Bond of all times?
– The ATT logo is very well known to the American public. It consists of a stylized rendition of our planet in white and blue spirals.
– AT&T Inc. is an American multinationaltelecommunications corporation, the second largest provider of mobile telephone and the largest provider of fixed telephone in the United States.
– There are few people in the world (and even fewer in America) to not recognize the Breaking Bad logo. It consists of two iconic green squares disposed diagonally, with numbers and letters inside, mirroring Mendeleev’s table of chemical elements.
– Besides being a drama series and the most successful drama series in recent history, in 2014 Breaking Bad also entered the Guinness World Records as the highest rated show of all times.
BANG and OLUFSEN
– This is a famous logo for a famous brand. The Bang &Olufsen logo displays the company initials B and O, with the ampersand symbol (&) between them.
– This is a Danish company that designs and manufactures audio products, television sets and telephones, car audio systems and amplifiers and loud speakers. They are known on an international level not only for being pioneers in this niche, but also for delivering quite often unique and revolutionary designs.
– The Lowe Alpine logo consists of the brand’s name over an orange roundel, looking like a mountain peak on an orange background. What you see here is also the letter “L."
– Lowe Alpine is an outdoor equipment manufacturer and supplier from the United States.
-The Roland Garros logo consists of letters R and G in white inside a green rimmed orange roundel, with the name Roland Garros written on the green rim (this element is missing from the picture here).
– This famous tennis tournament is officially known as the French Open. It is the premier clay court tennis championship event in the world and the second of four annual Grand Slam tournaments.
– You can’t separate the House Stark logo from its motto: “Winter is coming". If you are a fan of George R. R. Martin’s awesome saga, then you can recognize the dire wolf head that represents the coat of arms of House Stark.
– In “A Song of Ice and Fire" series (or Game of Thrones, if you watch the HBO TV series), the members of House Stark get in a lot of trouble. Even if throughout the novels, the Starks are scattered by the War of the Five Kings, there are still two more books to be released and a lot of episodes to watch, so we may never know.
– The Brooks logo represents a stylized arrowhead rendered in blue, looking a lot like Nike’s swoosh logo.
– There are a few companies that go by the name of Brooks, so don’t mistake them. We are talking here about the Brooks Sports company, an American firm focused on designing and marketing high-performance men’s and women’s running shoes, apparel and accessories.
JOHNSON and JOHNSON
– The Johnson and Johnson logo is easy to recognize because it features the full name of the company in red, calligraphic writing. What you see here are the two initials “J".
– This is a very important American multinational company focused on manufacturing medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods. There are many medication, supplies and first – aid solutions you already know, such as the Johnson Baby products, Neutrogena skin care products, Band – Aid and Tylenol products and so on.
– First on our logo quiz answers level 14list there is the Adata logo, whichconsists of a stylized colored bird in flight. It looks a lot like a humming bird from the looks of it.
– This logo belongs to ADATA Technology Co., a Taiwanesecompany focused on the manufacturing of storage and memory system, such as DRAM modules, USB drives, USB hard drives, memory drives and so on.
HEAD & SHOULDERS
– You can probably skip this entry on the logo quiz cheats list, but it is our duty to have it here on the Logo Quiz answers level 14 page. The Head and Shoulders logo is known all over the world. It consists of a blue oval with white swirls designed inside it, followed by the company name.
– Head & Shoulders is a brand of anti-dandruffshampoo produced by Procter & Gamble.
– The Evernote logo represents a grey elephant head and it probably refers to the saying “elephants never forget". Given the specifics of the brand, the elephant is very suitable.
– Evernote is a suite of software and services, designed for note taking and archiving, being able to operate on a wide range of operating systems. It comes in a free, quite restricted version and also in a paid version, but this premium version costs only $5 a month.
– Who doesn’t recognize the Hannah Montana logo? And if you didn’t see this famous logo in real life, we’re sure you played enough logo quiz games in order to have seen this famous logo at least once in your search for logo quiz cheats. It consists of the show’s name in orange and purple. What you see here is just letter “H", a distinctive black “M" letter and the rest of the name in black.
– Hannah Montana is an American musical comedy series which revolves around the character of Miley Stewart, a teenage girl that lives a double life, schoolgirl by day and music star by night. Is, in short, the series that turned Miley Cyrus in a superstar.
– The Spinning logo represents the stylized, almost artistic impression of a man on a bicycle rendered in a black outline.
– This is a company based in the United States and founded by cyclist John Baudhuin and South African ultra-distance cyclist Johnny Goldberg who revolutionized the world of indoor cycling together.
– The Kiss logo is as famous as the Iron Maiden logo or the Aerosmith logo, at least among rock music fans. The Kiss band logo features the name of the band with the distinctive last two letters S, which are designed to look like lightning bolts or letters “Z".
– KISS is American rock band known for its face makeup and stage outfits and especially their very elaborate live shows which became an inspiration for other rock bands. We are talking about pyrotechnics, smoking guitars, special effects, visual illusions and so on.
– The Tetra Pak logo is something you see on a regular basis around your house and especially your refrigerator. However, since our duty is to provide you with all the logo quiz level 14 answers, let us describe you the full image: this is a white blue rimmed roundel which holds in the center a blue triangle and the infinity symbol in white and red.
– Tetra Pak is a Swedish multinational food packaging and processing company which offers packaging solutions, filling machines and processing solutions for dairy, beverages, cheese, ice-cream and prepared food, including distribution tools like accumulators, cap applicators, conveyors, crate packers, film wrappers, line controllers and straw applicators, among others. This is why we said you have the logo under your nose all day long.
– The General Mills logo, displayed as a very stylized and artistic lower case, calligraphic “g" letter in blue.
– You probably don’t need the logo quiz answers and cheats to recognize the logo belonging to one of the world’s largest food companies in the world. If you are an American, you probably see the brands gathered under this name on a daily basis in your house, fridge and cabinets.
– This is one of the most known logos in the fashion industry (the accessible one, not the haute – couture niche). The H&M logo consists of letters “H" and “M", the ampersand in between and everything in bright red.
– H & M Hennes&Mauritz is a Swedish multinational retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers and children. It is also the second largest clothing retailer in the world.
NEW YORK YANKEES
– The New York Yankees logo (actually is the cap insignia you see here) consists of overlapping letters “N" and “Y".
– Established in 1901 andbased in New York in 1903, this American professional baseball team is considered one of the most successful franchises in professional sports history.
– The Creative Commons logo is represented by a black roundel with the letters CC in black inside. Since a simple search for the term CC logo will bring you first the Coco Chanel logo, you need to look a bit further. Your search will be rewarded; however, as the company itself refers to the emblem as the “CC logo."
– Creative Commons is a non-profit organization based in the United States which focuses on the expansion of “reasonable”, flexible copyright.
– The Gamestop logo is probably more familiar to gamers than the Game logo we’ve seen earlier. It consists of the company name written in black and red. You see only the black “G" and the red “S" in this version.
– GameStop Corporation is an American video game, consumer electronics, and wireless services retailer, operating on the basis of around 6, 4560 retail stores in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe.
– The Formula One logo is known to all those passionate about sports racing and powerful cars. It consists of the letter F in black followed by a stylized numer 1 in red which suggests velocity.
– The full name of Formula One is FIA Formula One World Championship. You probably know this isthe highest class of single-seatauto racing in the world and that the Formula One cars are the fastest road courseracing cars on the planet.
CAFE DE COLOMBIA
– If you have knowledge about this non – profit organization, then you know that the Cafe de Colombia emblem is represented by a triangular logo that represents Juan Valdez. In a simpler description, the logo represents a Mexican man and his mule rendered in white over a red triangular background. The Juan Valdez marketing campaign began in 1981 and the trademark made its first TV appearance in 1983 featuring a country farmer (campesino) carrying coffee on his muleConchita. The Juan Valdez logo has been famous ever since.
– Cafe de Colombia is not a brand of coffee, but the short name for the National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia, a federation that represents, protects and promotes the production and exportation of Colombian coffee.
– The Saucony logo is pretty well known to those interested in athletic shoes. The trademark shows the company name in red letters and a wavy symbol underneath. According to the specialists, “the Saucony brand logo represents the Saucony Creek’s constant flow, and the boulders lining its creek bed."
– A subsidiary of footwear giant Wolverine World Wide, this American company manufactures a very wide range of sports shoes.
-Few people can make something out of the SinaWeibo logo. We can describe it as a stylized eye in black with red lashes which emit some radio waves.
– SinaWeibo is a Chinesemicroblogging (weibo) website which looks like a hybrid between Twitter and Facebook. It is one of China’s favorites sites.
– The Gazprom logo features the name of the company in blue, but the most distinctive aspect of it is that it also sports a blue “G" letter with a flame design, suggesting a stylized lighter.
– OAO Gazpromis the largest extractor of natural gas in the world and one of the world’s largest companies. It is Russian, as you have probably guessed.
OLD EL PASO
– The Old El Paso logo features a yellow label which contains a house roof design in its upper part, the name of the brand in the center and what it looks like a Texan landscape at the bottom. The Texan landscape is there because Texas was once a part of Mexico, in the old days.
– This is a brand of Mexican-style foods which include dinner kits, tacos, tortillas, sauces, spices, rice and refried beans.
– The Anonymous logo is as controversial as the group it belongs to. The emblem consists in a roundel containing the Earth globe, with a man with a question mark instead of his head, surrounded by a laurel wreath.
– Anonymous is “loosely associated international network of activist and hacktivist entities". They were involved along the past decade in attacks towards government, religious and corporate websites. Its members are known as “Anons."
– The Verisign logo represents a blue white rimmed roundel with the letter V inside in white.
– Verisign, Inc. is an American company that operates a diverse array of network infrastructure.
– The HIM logo wears the name of “heartagram." It consists of an intertwined heart and a triangle, inside a roundel. The Heartagram logo is often seen as a tattoo, as it looks indeed artsy and interesting.
– HIM, the Finnish rock band also known as “His Infernal Majesty" was born in 1991 and knew instant success, especially due to the voice of lead vocal Ville Vallo and his ways of looking fabulous with a tad of makeup.
– The Ticketmaster logo consists of the company name in blue with a yellow underline. What you see here is the line and letters “t" and “m".
– Ticketmaster Entertainment, Inc. is an American ticket sales (primary ticket outlet) and distribution company which became a subsidiary of Live Nation. It became Live Nation Entertainment after the merger with Live Nation.
– The logo quiz answers level 14 list is full of airline companies’ logos and emblems, isn’t it? Here we have the EgyptAir logo, a very fine and interesting one. It represents Horus, the sky deity of ancient Egyptian mythology, chosen because of its ancient symbolism as a “winged god of the sun”. Next time you play logo quiz games, remember that the blue falconlogo or the man with the head of a falcon is the emblem of this company.
– As you probably guessed by now, EgyptAir is the flag carrier of Egypt. It operates in over 75 destinations on almost all continents.
PROCTER & GAMBLE
– You can see the Procter and Gamble logo all over the place, and especially inside your house. It consists of the initials P G and the ampersand between them, all in blue. It is perhaps one of the most widely spread logos in the world.
– No matter if you use laundry products, detergents, personal care products, cleaning agents or pet foods, you are probably using P&G products. This company is an American multinationalconsumer goods company that stands by its self – imposed quality standards, be it for a detergent or for some beauty product.
– Another superhero logo featured in our logo quiz game, the Green Lantern logo! It consists of the iconic green circling band and lantern symbol all comic books lovers know and appraise. If you wonder how to draw the Green Lantern logo, imagine how we can describe the emblem, as it is abstract in every sense of the word.
– Green Lantern is not a single character. According to DC Comics lore and series, in the entire Universe there are about 3600 Green Lanterns which serve as protectors of 3600 separate Universe sectors. Each Green Lantern is given a Power Ring and the ring is the source of all their skills and supernatural abilities.
– The Clash logo is also easy to be recognized by rock fans. It consists of the band’s name in a type of font that looks like the band’s name was painted with a brush on a wood fence. You have pretty powerful clues here, being given the word “The" and letters C and H.
– This was an English punk rock band that formed in 1976 as part of the original wave of British punk and today it is considered by Rolling Stones among the first 30 best artists of all times.
THE BIG BANG THEORY
– The Big Bang Theory logo displays the name of the show in what appears to be a space explosion in orange and purple and an atom symbol above. In the picture you have the most important clue: letters TBBT.
– This is an American sitcom centered on the lives of four roommates who happen to be scientists and geeks in the same time.
BEN and JERRYS
– How can you mistake the Ben & Jerry’s logo for something else? You can’t, we are sure. It consists of a curved banner in black with a yellow rim and the brand’s name inside in white letters.
– The company was founded by Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, but now the famous ice – cream company is division of the Unileverconglomerate. However, the Ben & Jerry premium ice – cream is still the American company’s trademark.
– The Kaspersky logo features a stylized letter K in red and black, with an arrow instead of letter K’s right line.
– Bear in mind that this is the Kaspersky Anti – Virus logo and it stands for an antivirus program developed by Kaspersky Lab, designed to protect users from malware.
– Remember well the Tesla logo, as you might need to recall the image when you play logo quiz cars games or you are in immediate need of car logos and names cheats and answers. The Tesla Motors logo features a stylized T letter in black over a white background. Other versions display the T in white over a red background. However, you can easily recognize the Tesla car logo, as Tesla vehicles are quite popular in the niche of luxury cars.
– Tesla Motors, Inc. is an American company that designs, manufactures, and sells electric cars and electric vehiclepowertrain components. One of its most successful products is the Model S, a fully electric luxury sedan. You may associate Tesla with Elon Musk, a visionary of our times in terms of technology and science.
– It is rather unusual for an artist to have his / her own logo, but we are talking about Frank Sinatra here, and that says everything. This is more like the Frank Sinatra signature and it contains the name of the star in a beautiful calligraphy and his iconic black fedora design under the name. You can only see the initials F and S and the hat design, but you know whose logo this is.
– We are honored to have our logo quiz answers level 14 list blessed by the name of Frank Sinatra, one of the most complete, complex and legendary American artists of all times.
– The Watchmen logo consists of a yellow smiley face with a bloody red arrow sign across its face on the left side.
– You don’t need to be huge comics lovers to know what Watchmen is, because the brilliant comic series was also published in a book form and a film adaptation. Watchmen was recognized in Time’s List of the 100 Best Novels as one of the best English language novels published since 1923, and placed #91 on The Comics Journal’s list of the top 100 comics of the 20th century.
-It seems that Level 14 gives welcomes you with some interesting challenges. For instance, the Air China logo is represented by a stylized red Phoenix. This beautiful design also has a meaning: it is the artistic transfiguration of the word “VIP."
– Member of the Star Alliance, Air China is the flag carrier of China and one of the largest airline companies in the world.
– The Febreze logo consists of a white roundel on a blue background. Inside the roundel, the name of the company is written in blue letters, with a bluish wave above the letters.
– Febreze is a brand of household odor eliminator manufactured by Procter & Gamble. It sells almost all around the world and includes air fresheners,fabric refreshers, plug-in oils, scented disks and candles, car fresheners and others.
– The Illy logo is represented by the company name in white inside a red square. The game provides you with only letters “I" and “y" and, of course, the background.
– Illycaffè is an Italian coffee roasting company that specializes on the production of espresso. Currently, the company sells its coffee – related products in over 130 countries.
– The Helly Hansen logo might be familiar to a narrower niche of people. It consists of two letters “H" in white on a red background. The two letters are a bit cut diagonally, but the name of the company is clearly written in white.
– Helly Hansen is a brand of textiles and gear for sports and work on the ocean and in the mountains. In simple words and in short, this Norway based company is focused on the manufacturing of survival and rescue gear and fishing equipment. The company also sells apparel for snow sports and sailing sports, and produces footwear and clothes for casual and active wearing.
– Next on our logo quiz level 14 answers page, there is the Jurassic Park logo. The phenomenal movie franchise has one of the most famous (and scary) logos in the world: there is a black T – Rex in a red roundel, accompanied by the full title.
– We are all in for a big treat in 2015, as Spielberg announced a new Jurassic Park movie and it is said to be an epic one.
– The Aero Mexico logo shows the blue rendition of the head of an Aztec eagle warrior (cuāuhtli).
– Aeroméxico is the flag carrier airline of Mexico, with operations in about 60 destinations, being Mexico’s largest domestic airline company.
– With this Alliance logo, the game developers proved they know their craft. This is a stylized golden lion placed on a blue background and in the world of gaming, the WoW Alliance logo is known and appraised to all those fighting for the light.
– The Alliance is one of the two protagonist factions in World of Warcraft.After bringing together many races, the Alliance started fighting as one army against the barbarian Horde.
– The Horde logo is probably the most beautiful and powerful logos and crests one can see in the World of Warcraft games. While the question about its meaning doesn’t get a straight not even today, as it seems that nobody knows the correct answer, the logo is described as looking like a stylized red Omega letter, a scorpion claw, a tribal ancient rune and so on.
– The Horde is the “villain" faction in the World of Warcraft franchise.
– The Skechers logo simply presents letter “S" in white with a grey outline, although you will find it in a black and white combination too.
– This is an American footwear manufacturer with around 900 stores around the world spread over 120 countries and territories.
– It seems that the Logo Quiz answers level 14 list gets a new musical reference and emblem. The Bon Jovi logo is pretty intricate and artistically designed, containing a bleeding heart stabbed by a winged dagger. But it is enough to mention “the heart and dagger logo" to find and identify it immediately.
– Bon Jovi is an American rock band made famous by the iconic rock star Jon Bon Jovi. This band’s activity is almost synonym with the history of American rock music. So far, the band members went separate ways and the status of the band is currently unknown, but we can always hope in miracles.
– The Yelp logo is one of the most known website logos ever. It consists of the company name followed by a red colored asterisk or a flower shape in red.
– Yelp is an American multinational corporation which publishes crowd-sourced reviews about local businesses.
– Are you sure you need the logo quiz answers level 14 page to recognize the “walking fingers" logo? We guess not, as the Yellow Pages logo is well known all over the world.
– With the rise of Internet use, perhaps people don’t use the Yellow Pages as they used to back in the day, but the brand still exists and is successful.
– The Radio Shack logo consists of the company’s letter R in red inside a red rimmed roundel, and this is what you see here. The new RadioShack logo (as the company sported slightly different variations of the same trademark over the years) also features one CamelCase word – RadioShack in white.
– This is an American franchise of electronics retail stores in the United States. Once a very successful business, year 2014 brought the company a lot of financial distress.
– Admit it, you don’t trust restaurants, hotels and touristic attractions to be of quality and importance unless they show the Trip Advisor logo. It consists of the popular owl logo with green and red eyes, followed by the brand’s name in black and green.
– TripAdvisor is a travel website providing reviews of travel-related content. It also includes interactive travel forums.
– The Tech Crunch logo consists of the brand’s initials T and C in bright green, with the C missing a pixel.
– Many people stay updated with the TechCrunh news, as the website provides info related to information technology companies, no matter if startups or tech behemoths. TechCrunch Disrupt is an annual conference hosted by TechCrunch where tech startups launch their products and services competing on stage in front of venture capital potential investors, media and other interested parties for prize money and publicity.
– The Christian Louboutin logo is perhaps best known to the ladies. It consists of the designer’s name in a calligraphic handwriting, with a prominent letter “L", which you can see here, accompanied by a small letter “h."
– In case you didn’t know, Christian Louboutin, a French footwear designer, became famous for its signature soles in shiny, lacquered red.
– The Sixt logo consists of the name of the company in black and a curved yellow line above letters “ix".
– This is an international car rental company which counts over 2,000 locations in 100 different countries.
– The Suunto logo consists of the company name written in black letters with a small red triangle above letters “UN".
– SuuntoOy is a Finnish company that manufactures and markets sports watches, dive computers and precision instruments.
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS
– A new entry on our logo quiz answers level 14 list! This time we have the Red Hot Chili Peppers logo, one of the most iconic logos in the music industry. According to brand specialists, “t is based on a random and meaningless illustration by singer Anthony Kiedis. The emblem comprises of an eight-pronged red asterisk and it was later named as the Star of Affinity or the Star of Infinity."In order to fully explain the Red Hot Chili Peppers logo meaning, take note that the star is surrounded by the band’s full name. The game provides you with the most crucial elements though, letters RHCP.
– This is an American funk rock band and one of the most known and successful rock bands of all times. If you are a fan, let us share the good news: the band started production on their 11th studio album in February 2014.
– If you are a cookie lover, then the Nabisco logo is something you recognize. Since 1999, the company’s trademark is a diagonal ellipse with a series of antenna-like lines protruding from the top, with the name of the company inside. If you look well at an Oreo cookie, you will see the Nabisco logo imprinted on it.
-Nabisco is an American manufacturer of cookies and snacks and it produces a lot of popular brands such as Oreos or Ritz Crackers. In other countries outside the U.S. Nabisco products are branded as Kraft.
– Gamers all over the world can recognize the Assassins Creed logo, a stylized rendering of a black helmet or hood. Some users describe the Assassin Creed logo as a pyramid over a horizontal crescent, while others consider it a very stylized and artistic version of the Masonic square and compass.
-The Assassins Creed series all featured same logos with slightly different versions. In case you need detailed explanations, this is a video game series consisting of eight games and developed by Ubisoft.
– There is no gamer out there to not recognize the Mortal Kombat logo. Actually, the Mortal Kombatdragon logo is one of the most iconic emblems not only in the history of video games, but in the one of movies too, as in this title’s case, the two industries became almost synonym. Also, people get tattoos with the black dragon logo, which is kind of cool.
– For the non – gamers, here is what you need to know: Mortal Kombat is an American video game franchise and the title of two major movie adaptations, Mortal Kombat (1995), and Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (1997).
TIFFANY & CO
– How can one not recognize the Tiffany logo? It is so famous all over the world and was referenced by so many movies, it’s almost impossible to not guess what the letters T and &Co. mean. But in case you need logo quiz cheats for this one, let us tell you that the Tiffany &Co. logo displays just the name of the company in a black font. It is enough.
– Tiffany’s is an American multinational luxury jewelry and specialty retailer, having which sells jewelry (especially diamond pieces), sterling silver, china, crystal, stationery, fragrances, watches, personal accessories, as well as some leather goods. It is a luxury brand, and speaking about being an icon in popular American culture, you think about the famous titles “Breakfast at Tiffany’s", “Gentlemen prefer blondes", “Sleepless in Seattle" and so on.
-The Air Europa logo consists of letters “ae" in blue, written in a beautiful calligraphy in lower cases.
– Air Europa, officially known as Air Europa LíneasAéreas, S.A.U. is Spain’s third largest airline company and it is owned by a travel and tourism company.
– The London Underground logo features a white red rimmed roundel with a horizontal blue rectangle in the middle. It was created by Edward Johnston – the famous British craftsman and calligrapher – in 1913 and it is in use even today. The logo is also known as the Underground Roundel.
– The London Underground is one of the longest metro systems in the world with 270 stations and about 402 kilometers of track.
– There are a lot of people in the world who can easily recognize the Havaianas logo, as it stands for the most popular brand of flip – flops in the world. What you see here is the Havaianas Brazil logo, introduced in 1998, with the occasion of FIFA World Cup held in France, in order to show support for the Brazilian football team.
– Havaianas is a brand of flip – flop sandals which is now owned by Brazilian company Alpargatas.
– Next on our Logo Quiz level 14 answers list there is the Australian Open logo. We think this game covered all Grand Slam logos, so let’s explain this one: it consists of an image of a man playing tennis in a sunset landscape.
– Chronologically speaking, the Australian Open is the first of the four major tennis tournaments of the world and it annually held in Melbourne.