– We are not on the “car logos and names" guessing game, but we are glad to see the Pagani logo around here. It is an interesting emblem, featuring a silver oval with the company’s name inside and a dash of blue on the left side. Some describe the logo as looking like a car door handle.
-PaganiAutomobili is an Italian sports cars and carbon fiber cars manufacturer which has an international fame for producing prototypes and concept vehicles and for working close with other prominent automotive brands such as Lamborghini and Daimler.
– The Tesa logo can be described as the company name written in white characters over a red rectangle. The red background however, has a shade of blue and white on its right side, looking like the red layer is glued over the blue one and now it is about to get unfolded.
– Tesais one of the world’s leading manufacturers of self-adhesive products and systems solutions for consumers’ and industrial purposes.
– The Kenya Airways logo features the company’s name in red bright letters, with the initial K inside a red ring or circle. When you look for other logo quiz answers, don’t mistake this emblem for the Kellogg’s’ logo, as they seem to look alike pretty much.
– Kenya Airways is the flag carrier of Kenya and is considered one of the largest and successful Sub – Saharan operators.
– The Epson logo is simple and easy to recognize, so probably you need the logo quiz answers level 13 list in this case only to verify your own solution against ours, just to make sure. The logo features the company name in white upper case letters inside a blue rectangle logo. The game gives you only the first two letters of the brand.
– What you know as Epson is actually the Seiko Epson Corporation, a Japanese company focused on electronics, best known for being one of the world’s largest manufacturers of computer printers.
– You have to be a true lover and connoisseur of sports cars and especially hyper cars to recognize the Koenigsegg logo, as you will not see it in the streets too often. The logo features a shield in blue, yellow and orange and is based on the on the heraldic coat of arms of the Koenigsegg family.
– This Swedish company produces hyper – cars and the Koenigsegg models are known for being able to break World’s Records in matters of speed, and not just once.
– The Packard Bell logo is represented by the company’s initials PB in red (what you see in the image) followed by the full company name in black.
– Packard Bell is a Dutch computer manufacturer which was acquired by Acer in 2008.
– Another sweet logo on our list of logo quiz answers level 13 cheats! This time we have the LU logo, featuring a big red poster page that seems turned from the bottom. The turned side looks yellow. The full name of the company is Lefèvre Utile, but the whole world knows it by LU.
– This is a famous French brand of biscuits. Its flagship product remains the Petite – Beurre biscuit.
– Next on our list of logo quiz cheats there is the Arai logo, a simple, but elegant one. It consists of the company name inside a blue rimmed oval. In the game you can see only the initial “A" and the blue oval.
– Arai Helmet is a Japanese company that manufactures helmets for motorcycling and other motor sports. What is interesting about this particular brand is that all Arai helmets are hand – built.
THE BODY SHOP
– The Body Shop logo you see here consists of a blue rimmed white roundel with the letters T, B and S inside in blue. The full logo usually displays the full company name.
– The Body Shop is an American / British company that creates and sells over 1,200 beauty, care and make – up products all over the world, via over 2,500 franchised stores. The company is now in part owned by L’Oreal.
– You probably don’t need logo quiz game cheats to guess the Nesquik logo, but it’s better to have all the info available. This renowned brand features its own name in blue over a yellow square background, with a blue tilted line underlining the name. You have here only the letters “N" and “k", the line and the yellow background.
– Nesquik is a brand of products owned by Nestle. While you are perhaps more familiar with the cereals and the drink mixes, under the name of Nesquik the company sells a very wide range of foods and beverages.
– The Sun logo can be described in this case as letters “THE" and “S" in white on a red background. You can figure out by yourself that the full logo contains the full name of the publication. It is a publication and you know it, because we are sure you already recognized The Sun logo when you saw it.
– The Sun is the favorite daily tabloid of the United Kingdom and Ireland. However, we should admit that people all over the world take a sneak peek at the online articles published under “shocking" titles.
– The FSC logo represents the stylized green outline of a tree.
– FSC stands for The Forest Stewardship Council, an international non – profit organization which promotes the responsible management of the world’s forests. You will see FSC logos on a wide array of timber and non-timber products from paper and furniture to medicine and jewelry.
– If you are tech – savvy, heavy user of the Internet and have a soft spot for taking and sharing pictures, then you probably see the Pinterest logo on a daily basis. The now famous stylized letter P in white inside the red roundel doesn’t pose guessing problems to anybody.
– Statistics show that Pinterest is mostly used by women (on a global scale, the demographics percent of female users of Pinterest was 83% in 2012).
– It is easy for all movie lovers to recognize the Tristar Pictures logo, the iconic Pegasus which became an element of the American pop culture.
– TriStar Pictures is an American film production studio of the Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group, owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment. TriStar Pictures was born under the star of Columbia Pictures and had a very interesting history. It first wanted to enter the production and distribution of movies, but ended up in the home video entertainment industry. It had always a close relationship with the movie industry and it released a lot of famous movies you can find on DVD.
– The Specialized logo is very familiar to those who own bicycles and are huge fans of the sports. The logo consists of a stylized letter S in red which looks like a lightning bolt.
– Specialized Bicycle Components, Inc. is a major Americanbrand of bicycles and related products and one of the leading companies in its niche.
– Back in the day, only bloggers knew and recognized the WordPress logo. Now almost every website (including ours) is built on a WordPress platform. The logo is simple and elegant: a stylized white letter “W" inside a white – rimmed blue roundel.
– WordPressis a free and open sourceblogging tool and a content management system (CMS), but you don’t need the logo quiz level 13 answers to know this.
– Next on our Logo Quiz level 13 answers page there is the Aldi logo. The full one consists of the letter “A" in blue inside a red square. Below, there is the full company name and the word “Markt." What you see in the game represents only a part of the logo, namely the blue initial A inside the red thin frame.
– As you probably know, Aldi is a German discount supermarket chain with stores in over 18 countries. This is one of the world’s largest family owned companies and a brand that is around since 1946.
– The Hublot logo design is a very elegant one: it consists of the company’s initial letter H in black, crossed by a curved line. You can also consider it as featuring two parallel black pillars crossed by a curved line in order to create the letter H.
– Hublot is a Swiss company oriented towards the creation of luxury watches founded in 1980. In present days, Hublot has over 50 boutique stores all over the world, from Las Vegas to Ulan Bator, Mongolia.
– Now we have the Parker Brothers logo! It contains on the right side the white letters R and S one above the other, a whirl in white on the opposite side and everything placed on a blue rectangle banner.
– If you played Monopoly in your life, or Clue, Risk!, Trivial Pursuit and many others, then you know the Parker Brothers represents a game company, a famous brand and a major American toy manufacturer that released over 1,800 games (not video!).
– Just as we thought, there are a lot of other companies whose names begin or contain the name Parker, so this time perhaps you need all the logo quiz answers cheats you can get your hands on, as this is not the Parker Hannifin logo, nor the Parker Brothers logo. This Parker logo belongs to the Parker Pen Company.It features a stylized pen over a black oval.
– The company is known for creating very beautiful and very high quality pens and writing instruments.
– If you were a frequent flyer in America from the 30’s to the early 90’s, or you know a bit about American history, then you recognize the Pan Am logo with your eyes closed. It consists of a blue globe with white lines for latitudes.
– Pan American World Airways was the largest and most successful U.S. – based international air carrier between 1927 and 1991.Many generations benefitted from its services and it remained an icon for American culture even today.
– The Hunter Boots logo features the name of the company in black upper case letters inside a white red rimmed rectangle. Some representations of the logo are completely in black and white.
– Hunter Boot Ltd. is a rubberwellington boot and footwear importer based in Scotland. The company is known for its rubber boots models and other vulcanized rubber products and accessories.
– One of the most interesting aspects about the Macy’s logo is that it is the same since 1988. It features the unmistakable five – points red star and the name of the company written in black. In terms of hints, the game offers you only the red star and the letter “s."
– Macy’s is an iconic American mid – range chain of department stores, actually the largest U.S. department store by retail sales, and an ever – trending part of the American pop culture.
– The famous Pokemon logo consists of the brand name in blue and yellow letters. You can see here only the initial P letter, but we think you don’t need extended logo quiz answers and cheats to recognize the unique Pokemon logo font.
– How can you not know about Pokemon, the world’s second – most successful and lucrative video game-based media franchise? The Pocket Monsters are very successful all over the world as a game, anime series, films or merchandise.
– No, this is not about that Wiggle song that was popular not a long time ago! This Wiggle logo belongs to a company and it consists of the company’s name in orange / gold letters. You can only see the double “g" here, but remember this logo is about a brand not a music album!
– Wiggle is a British online retail company that focused on selling sporting goods. It sells other sports brands and products ranging from clothes to bikes too.
– The Alpine logo you see on level 13 consists of a stylized blue letter A which actually consists of five diagonal blue stripes which finish with letter A. The full company logo features the company name with the stylized blue letter “A" we told you about.
– Contrary to what you might think, Alpine is not a company focused on ski equipment or sportswear, but a consumer electronics subsidiary company of Japanese electronic component manufacturer Alps Electric, which specializes in car navigation and car audio systems.
– The McCain logo contains the company’s name in white inside a black golden – rimmed rectangle. What you see in the picture is just the “Mc" beginning of the word. We think, however, that you are familiar with the McCain Foods logo, as it represents quite a popular brand.
– McCain Foods Limited is a Canadian company which holds the first place in the industry of frozen foods: it is the world’s largest producer of French fries and other oven-ready frozen food products.
– The WWE logo contains two overlapped “W" letters in white and a red line underlining them. The old WWE logo was replaced with a new WWE logo in August 2014. Don’t worry, all the WWE logos will feature the iconic double “W", but a new look never hurt. Or at least this is what the WWE Network management considered when they adopted the new WW network logo.
– WWE stands for World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. an American entertainment company that is focused on professional wrestling.
– The Lipton logo features a stylized yellow sun horizontally crossed by a red white – rimmed banner which contains the name of the company in white. In this logo quiz picture you can see only the initial L.
– Lipton is a British brand of tea, now owned by Unilever. You are probably familiar not only with the Lipton Ice Tea logo, a very popular Lipton drink, but also with the tea powders blends Lipton sells, and the instant soup mixes.
– You cannot mistake Mr. Clean logo for anything else, that’s for sure. The muscle man dressed in white stands for the guarantee that your house and items will be spotless sparkling clean.
– Mr. Clean is a brand name and mascot fully owned by Procter & Gamble and used for a cleaning solution and related products. The awesome bald man in the ever white T – shirt is known by many names from region to region in Europe, South America and the United Kingdom, but he has the same cleaning skills no matter what you call him.
– We are getting close to the finish line of this logo quiz level 13 answers parade and look what we’ve stumbled upon! One of the funniest logos around! The Wacom logo consists of five colored cones making a funny star shape.
– This is a Japanese company focused on manufacturing graphic tablets and related products. Keeping this in mind, the logo seems to explain itself, as it has color, depth perspective, 3D features and a very attractive shape.
– Next on our list of logo quiz answers there is another emblem belonging to the movie industry. The Miramax Films logo is as simple as they get: the company name written in black letters. As a powerful clue given to you by the game developers, you have the initial letter M and the words “home entertainment" inside.
– Miramax was a very successful company known for the distribution of independent and foreign movies. It was bought by Disney in early 90’s and sold after almost a decade to another party, but nowadays you are familiar with the Miramax Home Entertainment logo because the company is very active in the distribution of TV films, TV series and even live stage productions.
– The Hendrick’s logo is just as refined as the products it stands for is: you have a rhombus shaped white label with the word “GIN" inside and an elegant scroll above it.
– This logo belongs to Hendrick’s Gin, a Scottish brand of gin which comes in a very elegant dark blue apothecary-style bottle and which features Bulgarian rose and cucumber flavors to enhance the usual juniper infusion.
– You don’t have to be a Marvel comics fan for life to recognize Punisher logo, you can be a movie lover or a Comic – Con attendant, it should be enough to spot, identify and appreciate the Punisher logo. As far as we know, you can even wear a Punisher skull logo printed on your T-shirt while you play this game and have no idea about Punisher himself. The skull is cool enough anyway.
– Punisher is a famous Marvel Comics character, an antihero and a vigilante who declared war on the mob and on crime in general. The character, however, is of human nature and has no supernatural power. Instead, Frank Castle is a martial arts expert and ex – veteran with a talent for weaponry. A man of many skills, he fights violence with even more brutal violence and has the skull as his icon.
– If we were supposed to tell stories with the help of all these logo quiz answers, we would write one that goes “…and they jumped into their Koenigsegg car and drove off to Las Vegas into the sunset". That would be a short story, especially since the car is so fast, and we may actually pass the Las Vegas logo and not even see it. But we all know it, don’t we? It contains the words “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Nevada" and a red star, all displayed in a white golden – rimmed rhombus.
– The Las Vegas logo (or actually the city sign, to be exact) announces the visitors that they are about to enter The Entertainment Capital of the World.
METRO GOLDWIN MEYER
– It is hard to believe that there are people in the world who can’t recognize the MGM logo, the famous roaring lion which welcomes us to a new silver screen production. In case you didn’t know, Leo the Lion was silent for a while, but it was given the unmistakable voice in 1928.
– MGM was once one of the most glamorous and successful film studios in America. While it declined over the years, reaching the point of bankruptcy, the studiosnever went down completely. As of 2014, MGM produces and releases its films through Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., 20th Century Fox, and Sony Pictures Entertainment.
– If you are a tennis fan, you guessed the Wimbledon logo just as easy as you guessed the US Open logo. This one features two tennis rackets and a tennis ball inside a green purple – rimmed roundel. The words “The Championship" and “Wimbledon" are written on the purple rim of the roundel, but they were taken out for the game’s purposes. If you played other logos quiz games before starting this one, you probably saw the Wimbledon logo before.
– Wimbledon is the oldest tennis tournament in the whole world, one of the four Grand Slam championships and the only tournament still played on grass.
– The Karhu logo features a stylized letter M, quite hard to visualize, and the stylized head of a wolf. There is a very interesting logo history link between Karhu and Adidas, and we quote “in 1951, Karhu sold the three stripes trademark it had been using to a then little known German brand called Adidas for the equivalent of 1600 Euros and two bottles of whiskey." Next time you need to guess other logo quiz answers, you can associate the Adidas logo with Karhu and the other way around.
– This is a Finnish brand of sportswear, selling running shoes and all sorts of specialized sports equipment and outfits.
– What do you think about when you hear the name “Prudential"? Financial services maybe, insurance, real estate, savings, investments? You are right: this British company is amultinationallife insurance and financial services company which has as logo the drawing of a man wearing a red headband.
– The London – based company also operates in the U.S, Asia and even South Africa.
– The Miele logo is pretty straightforward: it contains the name of the company written in white inside a red rectangle. What you see in the picture are letters “M" and “i" in white.
– Miele is a German company focused on manufacturing high-enddomestic appliances, commercial equipment and fitted kitchens. It is said that German high technology and performance recommend this brand and that even Steve Jobs owned a Miele washing machine which he publicly praised. Now that is an endorsement!
-The Alpinestars logo consists of letter “a" in lower case and a star, blended together to form only one shape.
– Alpinestars is an Italian company specialized manufacturing technical and high – quality protective gear for motorcycle, auto racing and action sports. If you’re a fan of auto racing and car – dedicated TV shows, you probably noticed that Top Gear’s racer The Stig wears Alpinestars full racing equipment.
– We know we are here to provide you with the logo quiz answers level 13 list, but how can we describe the Tassimo logo in just a few words? We’ll try: the logo represents a multi – colored flower – like shape with six petals. It wasn’t that hard…
– The logo belongs toThe Tassimo Hot Beverage System, a consumer single-serve coffee system which offers a very wide variety of hot drinks.
– The Hollister logo consists of a brown rendition of a bird in flight. Some consider that the Hollister bird logo is actually the representation of an eagle, so next time you see this emblem featured in other logo quiz games, you can associate it with this majestic bird. The full logo of the company features also the word “California" under the brand name and the eagle.
– Hollister Co. is a lifestyle – casual, young – oriented brand belonging to American company Abercrombie & Fitch Co., and for many years it was considered the second most preferred clothing brand by US teens.
– If you are into rock music, especially Heavy Metal, you will recognize the Iron Maiden logo in an instant, especially since it is quite unique. It features the band’s name in red letters and an imposing type of font impossible to forget. What you see in the game are letters N and MA stylized in red and silver.
– Iron Maiden is an English heavy metal band which wrote the history of the genre and which has fans all over the world. If the logo doesn’t ring all your bells when you see it, perhaps you we can jog your memory with the mental image of Eddie, the band’s zombie mascot.
– The Little Tikes logo features the company name in blue letters inside a white red – rimmed oval. All you can see here are the said oval and the letters “l" and “t" in blue.
– Little Tikes is an American manufacturer of children’s toys, focused on plastic toys but also investing in other toy – related technologies and innovations.
– The Comcast logo you see in the game and on this logo quiz cheats list is an older version. It represents letter “C" in black inside a red crescent, or semi – circle. The new Comcast logo now features the NBC peacock logo, which was introduced in 2012, when Comcast bought NBCUniversal.
– Comcast is the largest cable company and home Internet service provider in the United States and the world’s largest broadcast and cable company, measured by its revenue.
– The Lenovo logo is known probably to all people owning a computer, tablet, notebook or other computer technology – based products. It features the company’s name in blue, but what you see here are only the letters “le" and “vo."
– Lenovo is a computer technology Chinese company which sells products in more than 160 countries.
– The Cadbury logo consists of the company name in white written inside a purple oval. If you need other logo quiz answers for other such types of logo games, remember that you will usually see the Cadbury logo featuring only the stylized letter C inside the purple oval. This way you may remember it more quickly.
– We are sure you tasted at least once the delicious Cadbury confectionery products. This is a British multinational confectionary company, which happens to be the second world’s largest in its industry.
– No matter what comics company you pledged your allegiance to, the Wonder Woman logo is famous all over the world. It consists of a thin pair of wings in gold and blue, with white stars on them.
– Wonder Woman is a DC Comics fictional superhero and a warrior princess of the Amazons, nonetheless. You may not be familiar with her character, but we’re looking forward to meet her in the upcoming 2016 movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
– If you think this is the wrong way to spell “twenty", think again, as the Tuenti logo stands actually for the Spanish Facebook and the company name comes from a combination of Spanish words which translate into “your identity." But back to explaining the logo, it can be seen as a semi – colon and a bracket inside a blue square. You can also look at it as it is a tilted smiley face that winks at you.
– Tuenti is a social network based in Spain which, according to Google statistics, is getting more and more popular on a global level.
MOET ET CHANDON
– The Moet Chandon logo is pretty complicated to explain, but in short, it consists of the company name written in black, the word “champagne" below and a crown above. In the picture you can only see the letters “E" and “N", but you can guide your guessing with the help of the crown and the supplemental details.
– Moët &Chandonis a French winery and champagne house and one of the most prominent names in the industry of luxury goods in the world. For instance, the company has a Royal Warrant to supply champagne to Queen Elizabeth IIand it is the co – owner of the luxury goods company Moët-Hennessy / Louis Vuitton. The company name was mentioned in some famous songs too, as a reference to luxury and style.
– Even if we are not on the car logo quiz answers page, we have some pretty famous car logos and especially car company logos around here. Take the McLaren logo for instance. A true car lover and a car racing lover recognizes this emblem in a blink of an eye. The logo you see here consists of the letters “m" and “n" in black, with a red curved symbol above the “n."
– This logo belongs to McLaren Automotive, the British automotive manufacturer which signed a lot of high performance race car models in the last 50 years.
– Let’s try something new, now that we are getting close to finishing the logo quiz answers level 13 list. We say “yellow skull on fire on a red golden roundel" and you say… The Offspring logo! And now we can sing together “Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)", “Why don’t you get a job", “Self Esteem" and “Smash".
– The Offspring is an American punk rock band, one of the best selling punk rock bands ever and also a bunch of crazy artists ready to amaze us with new material sometimes in 2015.
– The Eni logo is perhaps one of the funniest logos around, as it features some kind of fire – breathing black creature on a yellow background. You might mistake it for a dog breed until you notice it has six legs.
– Eni is Italy’s largest industrial company. You shouldn’t be surprised to find out it is a multinational oil and gas company based in Rome.
– The Agfa logo consists of the company name in white written inside a red rhombus. What you see on level 13 is only the initial A inside the rhombus.
– Agfa-Gevaert N.V. (Agfa) is a Belgian multinational corporation active in the industry of analogue and digital imaging products and systems and IT solutions. You are probably familiar with the Agfa film and cameras, but this consumer imaging division and its brands is licensed to other companies.
– We think we’ve seen the US Open logo somewhere else when we were providing our readers with logo quiz answers for other guess the brand games. However, we are on the logo quiz level 13 answers page, so let’s see how we can describe this logo. It consists of a golden tennis ball which looks like it is on fire and which leaves a red trail. The blue background usually contains the name of the competition too.
– The U.S. Open (United States Open Tennis Championships) is one of the four major world tennis competitions (which are held annually and called Grand Slam). It actually is the fourth and last tournament of the year.
– We continue our journey among the logo quiz level 13 answers with a quick stop at the Intimissimi logo, which features the company name in black letters. You can only see the letter sequence “ssimi", but you should remember it, provided you play another guess the brand game.
– This is an Italian label which specializes in manufacturing clothes and accessories for intimate purposes, such as bras, briefs, pajamas, lingerie and so on, for both men and women. Intimissimi products can be found in over 240 Victoria Secret stores.
– The Logo Quiz Answers game never ceases to amaze us. Just when one thinks he or she is going to only guess company logos, here comes a different type of logo and one that might not need extended logo quiz answers, tips or hints, as surely there are few who don’t recognize the Daredevil logo. The famous red double “D" letters is a trademark for one famous comic superhero.
– Daredevil, for the ones who are, however, unfamiliar with Marvel’s universe, is a fictional superhero character also known as “The Man Without Fear."In the movie of the same name, the powerful hero was played by Ben Affleck.
– It’s hard not to recognize the Budget logo, if you are an American. It consists of the company name written in blue and two orange triangles. The image featured in the game consists only of two blue letters “b" and the triangles.This is the Budget car rental logo, as Budget Rent a Car System Inc. is now a subsidiary company owned by Avis Budget Group
– There are around 800 Budget Rental Car locations in the U.S and about 150 company-operated locations and 1,800 licensees on an international level.
– The SyFy logo is known to all those passionate about Science Fiction and Fantasy. This is in fact the SyFy Channel logo and it consists of the channel’s name written in purple letters. We think the fans don’t need the logo quiz level 13 answers on a silver plate to guess this one.
– The SyFybasic cable and satellite televisionchannel is owned by NBCUniversal and it features everything supernatural, dramatic, science fiction, fantasy, horror, paranormal and even real (sometimes, in the shape of reality shows).
– The Halls logo features the brand’s name in white letters, usually with a thin blue outline. What you see here is the initial letter H.
– The logo belongs to a famous cough – drops brand which is sold by the Cadbury-Adams Division of Cadbury. Halls drops, with their menthol effects and their “Vapor Action" were first made in Great Britain in the 30’s, by the Halls Brothers Company.
– The Sisley logo consists of the company name in black and the word “Paris" under it. Even if you can see just three letters of the full logo, you may simply deduce the full name of the brand.
– This is a cosmetic and beauty company focused on offering skin care products, perfumes, make – up and all sorts of products for both men and women. The French boutique company has its products distributed in over 90 countries.
– This next logo on our logo quiz answers list is the Roc logo, described as letter R in grey inside a grey-rimmed box. The complete logo features the full name of the company in the box.
– We think this is not a logo men recognize easily, but it can be a logo the ladies are more familiar with. It belongs to the Roc company (take care when you play other logo quiz games, there are many companies bearing this name) that offers skincare products, anti – aging products, creams and cosmetics.
– The Max Factor logo is probably best known by the ladies. It features a stylized letter X in grey, and it looks like as it was drawn with the help of a mascara brush or eye liner.
– Max Factor is a very popular brand of cosmetics. It was founded in 1909 and used to provide movie make – up for the divas of the time. The company was purchased by Procter & Gamble in the 90’s and it still belongs to them.
– You may not be familiar with the Snaidero logo, as it belongs to an Italian company. Still, in order to remember it for future guess the brand games, keep in mind that below the brand name written in black between the two orange lines, there is the company motto “Cucine per la vita" which means “Kitchens for life."
– As you probably guessed, Snaidero is a company focused on designing and manufacturing kitchen furniture and accessories.
– The Spalding logo can be described as letter S inside an oval, or letter S inside two crescents. You can find the logo in either blue on black featured by some logos quiz games.
– As you probably know, Spalding is an American company active in the sporting goods industry, especially in the production of basketballs and balls for many other sports.
– The Argentine Airlines logo features a stylized blue bird in flight. In 2010, the company adopted a combination of light blue and grey colors to highlight the name of the company, but the blue bird logo remained the same.
– Aerolíneas Argentinas, as this is the company’s name in its native language, is the largest airline company in Argentina. It began operations in 1950 and is doing very well even today.
– First on our logo quiz answers level 13 list there is the Acciona logo, which consists of a stylized rendition of a leaf in red and white.
– This logo belongs to Acciona S.A., a Spanish conglomerate which is focused on civil engineering, infrastructure and constructions and which was founded in 1997.
– This next funny emblem on our list of logo quiz cheats consists of green letters “L" and “g" inside a green circle. The complete LeapFrog logo, of course, features the full name of the company inside the said circle.
– If you are a parent, then you surely know LeapFrog Enterprises, a company dedicated to the design, development and marketing of technology-based learning products and related content for children’s education.
– The Pandora logo consists of the brand’s name in black, with a small crown designed above letter “O".
– You might be baffled by the number of companies and services called Pandora, but the logo you have to guess on this level belongs to a global jewelry brand founded in Denmark.
– The Merrell logo features a white stylized letter M inside an orange roundel.On other quiz logo answers and cheats pages you may find the M letter described as having a pale green shade.
– Merrell is a wholly owned subsidiary of shoes industry behemoth Wolverine World Wide. As you guessed, or probably knew already, Merrell is a very successful American footwear manufacturer.
– The Geox logo consists of the company name written in black, upper case letters. You only see the letters G and X in black.
– Geox is an Italian brand focused on manufacturing clothes and shoes with waterproof/breathable fabrics.They are probably one of the best in their niche and since1995, the company aims to bring innovation in the research on perspiration and human-generated heat-movement patterns.
– The loqo quiz answers level 13 list is full of sweet references, did you notice? This time we have the Haribo logo, which features the brand’s name in red upper case letters. You can see only the red letter H in the game.
– Haribo is a German confectionary company known for its gummy candy (and especially the gummy bears). These delicious treats are among us since 1922 and up to this day, Haribo grew to become one of the biggest manufacturers of gummy and jelly sweets in the world.
– The Commercial Bank logo is quite intricate and interesting: you may look at it as two stylized letters “S" in purple or two pairs of purple intertwined crescents forming two letters “S."
– This is the logo belonging to the Commercial Bank of Qatar. The full logo also features the name of the bank in Arabic letters. This bank is a public shareholding company engaged in commercial and Islamic banking services.
– The DuPont logo features the name of the company in red upper case letters inside a red – rimmed white oval. The game presents you only with the letters D and T and the oval.
– On the list of logo quiz level 13 answers, the DuPont logo is probably a more familiar one than other emblems we saw so far because this is an American chemical company that is among the largest in the world.
– The Maersk logo is easy to recognize and remember as it features a six – points white star on a light blue square. The bigger picture also includes the name of the company written in black upper case letters.
– Maersk is a Danish business conglomerate which operates in a wide variety of sector, but is mostly known for its focus on transportation and energy industries. Since 1996, Maersk has been the largest container ship operator and supply vessel operator in the world.