– The motto taken from the Gospel according to St. John is “And Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free", the organization logo presents the picture of an white eagles head and red star and written United States of America in blue background.
– This first logo consists of a blue circle with a white coat of arms shape inside it. There is a red star in the middle of the coat of arms, and an eagle presiding over the mentioned blazon (coat of arms). There’s also a thin orange banner in the lower part of the circle, which reads “United States of America" in really small letters.
– It was clear from the first look that the logo belongs to a public institution of some sort. Well, it belongs to none other than the central agency in charge will all the intelligence and counter-espionage activity in the country. Whenever you see an American spy character in the movies, they are working for this agency.
– Was invented in 1901 in England by Frank Homby and manufactured by the British company. M_ CC_ _ _ Ltd. Between 1908 and 1980, the logo has letters “NO" in red color inside of red border.This logo looks like a name written in red letters over a white background and enveloped in a red line frame with rounded edges. Only the last two letters of the name are visible, an “N" and an “O".
– The logo belongs to a well-loved traditional toy company from the UK, founded in 1908 by Frank Hornby. The popular Hornby Trains toy were produced by this company in its times of glory, which were especially the 20s and 30s. Around 1960, the company encountered deep financial problems and it was subsequently taken over by Lines Bros Ltd (in 1964).
– American weekly news magazine published in New York Balls United States., the logo consists of letters “TM" in red color.
– The logo belongs to a well-established American weekly news newspaper, published in New York City. It was established in 1923 and it has the world’s highest circulation for a weekly news magazine. Its current managing editor, since 2013, is Nancy Gibbs.
– British-based company, specializing in men’s luxury leather goods, writing implements, lighters, timepieces, fragrances and clothing, the logo consists of letters “d h ll" in black color.This next logo looks very elegant: it consists of the brand’s name written in lower case letters, in black, over a white background. The fancy touch comes from the fact that the letters all seem to be prolonged upwards, looking rather elegant. Only the following letters are visible: a “d", an “h" and a double “l".
– The touch of elegance was obviously on purpose, considering that the brand behind the logo is famous for its luxury leather goods for men, writing implements, lighters, fragrances, clothing and so on. The company is British-based.
– It is a stealth-oriented real-time tactics game series, available for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X, the logo has a bird with wings on the gun in the brown background. This logo looks like the stamp-like figure of a large bird with its wings and claws on a gun, all colored in black. The bird and gun symbol rests upon a brown pedestal.
– The logo belongs to a famous computer game series, first released in 1998. It is a stealth-oriented real-time tactics game, set in the Second World War and centered on escaping from a crowded scenario filled with mostly enemy military. The game was developed by Pyro Studios, but published by Eidos Interactive.
– It is a brand of cat food sold throughout the world. It is owned by the American group Mars incorporated, the logo has letters “kas" in white color in violet background.On this background, a cat head shape and a name written in white letters are featured. Only the last three letters of the name are visible: “kas".
– The logo is sure to put a smile of the face of virtually anyone who has ever seen a video advertisement for this brand. Especially if you own a pet – and a cat in particular – you must be familiar with this brand of cat food. It was originally established as KalKan in 1936, and changed its name to the one we know now in 1988.
– American rock band that formed in the New York City neighborhood of Forest Hills, Queens in 1974. Often cited as the first punk rock group, the logo consist of a dragon with big white wings carrying a leaflet and a stick in hands and various arrows at top in a black circular background.
– This next logo almost looks like one belonging to a public institution, but you’ll see it’s not the case. It consists of a mostly black round with a dragon or an eagle shape in the center of it, holding a leaflet and a baseball bat in the claws. The logo also features multiple arrows at the top.
– The logo belongs to a famous American rock band formed in 1974. They knew only limited commercial success, but they are still regarded as a huge influence on the international scene of punk-rock. The band members met initially in the middle-class neighborhood of Forest Hills (Queens, New York).
– Brand of breakfast cereal owned by General Mills. It consists of small toasted square-shaped cereal pieces made of whole wheat and corn, the logo has blue invisible text with letter “G" visible and present at top and bottom in white color.This logo looks like a purple skyline-like silhouette of a name, with two words one on top of the other. The first letter of each one is visible, and in both cases it is a “G".
– The logo belongs to a brand of breakfast cereal owned and produced by General Mills. The brand was introduced in 1976 and it consists of small square-shaped pieces of cereal, which taste like honey and brown sugar.
– “P_ _ _ _ A" is blend of the name of Spanish painter Pablo Picasso, the phrase “mi casa" (Spanish for “my house") and “pic" for pictures, the logo has picture of a different colors present in a circle.This colorful and cheery logo consists of a circle formed by multicolored segments. They seem to close in towards the center of the circle, the way a photo camera’s objective would.
– The logo belongs to a popular image editor and viewer owned by Google. It was initially developed by another company – Lifescape – in 2002, but acquired by Google in 2004. It is currently offered as freeware to any user interested.
– Japanese multinational electronics and electrical equipment company headquartered in Nogoya, Japan, the logo consists of letters “ther" in blue color. This logo appears to be very simple: it consists of the name of the brand, written in blue lower case letters, over a white background. Only the last four letters are visible: “ther".
– The logo belongs to a Japanese multinational company specialized in electronics and electrical equipment. It was established in 1908 and it is currently headquartered in Nagoya, Aichi (Japan).
– Brand of chocolate chip cookies made by Nabisco that debuted in 1963, the company logo represents an irregular shape in white color with a picture of laughing cartoon in brown color.
– The logo belongs to a famous brand of chocolate chip cookies, introduced in 1963. They are manufactured by Nabisco. They are widely sold and popular all over the world, and in some countries they are marketed under a different name, “Choco chips". In the 1960s and early 70s, the packaging featured a superhero character, the “Cookie Man", who was shown subduing various cookie-eating “monsters".
– Both A_ _ _ _ _ _S and Deceptions are humanoid robots that can transform into machines, vehicles and other familiar mechanical objects.This logo looks like something out of a cartoon for little boys. It consists of a robot’s face. It looks metallic and it’s colored in light blue and red, in a sort of gradient.
– The logo belongs to a fictional kind of robot created by the Marvel universe of comics. These robots can transform into machines, vehicles and other familiar mechanical objects and battle other factions of robots. The specific faction featured in this logo is opposed to the one called Deceptions, but both factions have the ability to transform into vehicles. They were also featured in a film series created after them and directed by Michael Bay.
– In all but one Transformer story, they are opposed by the Evil Deceptions, the main antagonists in Transformers, the logo has very different blue and red designed shield.
– _ _R J_ _ _ _ Ns were first released for public consumption in 1985 (Jordan himself first wore them as a rookie in 1984), with new designs released annually, the organization logo shows the image of a player carrying the ball. This logo looks like a silhouette of Michael Jordan pushing a basketball ball through the hoop. The logo is black over a white background.
– The logo is informally known as “The jumpman". The brand behind the logo belongs to a line of special sports shoes and athletic clothing produced by Michael Jordan for Nike’s Jordan Brand. The shoes were initially released for the public in 1985, after being produced for Michael Jordan initially, in 1984.
– Funded through advertising and subscription fees. AXN delivers 24 hours a day of action TV series, movies, animations and adventure reality and lifestyle sports programmes, the logo consists of letter “X" in red background.
– The logo belongs to a well-known TV channel, part of the Sony Entertainment corporation. The channel first aired on May 22, 1997. Its niche is action TV series, movies, animations and adventure-reality and so on. It is funded through advertisement and subscriptions, and it has many local versions of this channel all over the world.
– Premium brand of skincare bodycare, make-up and anti-aging products owned by L’Oreal under its Active Cosmetics division and is sold exclusively in pharmacies, the company logo consists of letters “V C Y" in grey color.
– The brand behind the logo is a well-known cosmetics brand made with thermal water from a thermal springs town in France that bears the same name. It is one of the two “active" cosmetic brands from L’Oreal’s portfolio, the other one being La Roche-Posay. This brand is especially popular in Europe and has various product line for different skin issues and sensitivities.
UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO
– Notable alumni include Carl Sagan, Edwin Hubble and Eliot Ness, the university logo has shield of a bird with opened wings and a book at top in purple and white background.
– As the open book suggests, the logo belongs to a well-established university. The university is an American one and it was established in 1890 in the city of Chicago (the location pretty much gives the name away, FYI). This university has significantly contributed to the major development of a lot of academic disciplines, among which: economics, law, sociology, literary criticism and physics (leading to the first nuclear reaction being obtained).
– Created by writer Gardner Fox and artist Harry Lampert the original F_ _ _ H first appeared in Flash Comics #1 in 1940, the logo has an electric current in yellow color in the white and red background.
– The logo belongs to a fictional comic book superhero which made his first appearance in January 1940. He was created by writer Gardner Fox and artist Harry Lampert, and his superpowers are: super-speed, superhuman reflexes and the ability to sometimes violate the laws of physics. Various characters have worn the mantle of this superhero figure over time, and some of them were initially protégés of the previous bearer of the name.
– Current franchises in this LEAGUE include Boston Red Sox, New York Yankees. Oakland Athletics and St. Louis Cardinals, the logo has a white image of baseball player in blue and red background.This logo consists of a white silhouette over a blue and red background (blue to the left of the figure and red to the right). The silhouette seems to be a man playing baseball, with the ball mid-air.
– The logo belongs to the main professional baseball associations in North America. It is part of the four major sports leagues in North America. It was founded in 1869 in Cincinnati.
– Moved to London in 1968 to work at fashion boutique “Zapata" and wrote for Vogue Italia, the logo has a letters “MA" and “BL" in black color.
– This is a brand which most ladies which are into shoes probably already know. The brand is named after the designer behind it, a male Spanish designer born in 1942. His brand produces fashion clothing and a high-end shoe line which the top female stars of Hollywood are very much into. When rumors are circulating about who in Hollywood is having an affair with who, things like giving someone a pair of these shoes as a gift are considered irrefutable evidence of guilt. That should give you a measure of how fancy these shoes are.
– It is the world’s largest manufacturer of cordless telephones and electronic learning products, the company logo has blue colored stone.
– The company behind the logo is a leading global supplier of electronic learning products, based in China. Such products include educational toys, home video consoles and so on, covering times from infancy to preschool. The company is also the world’s largest manufacturer of cordless phones. The company was founded in 1976 and it is headquartered in Hong Kong.
– In 1892 AuthurTumure founded V_ _ _E as a weekly publication in the United States sponsored by Kristoffer Wright, the company logo consists of letters “UE" in pink color.
– The logo belongs to a famous fashion and lifestyle magazine which is published monthly in 23 different national and regional editions. The magazine was founded in 1892 by Arthur Turnure and bought by Conde Nast in 1902. The Conde Nast company continues to own and publish the publication today and made it into a influent trendsetter. Anna Wintour became the magazine’s editor in 1988 and continues to direct it to this day. This lady was apparently the inspiration behind The Devil Wears Prada.
– It is a 2001 American computer-animated fantasy comedy film produced by PDI/DreamWorks and directed by Andrew Adamson and Vicky Jenson, the company logo consists of letter “S" in green color.This logo which all kids and parents of young kids will recognize simply features a green “S" with ogre ears. The rest of the name isn’t visible to the player at this point, but everyone probably guessed it already.
– The lovable cartoon ogre who made ogres cool and married Princess Fiona (turned ogress) gave his name to the animated movie franchise behind this logo. This is a very inspiring ad up-worthy movie, conveying to children the value of character over appearance. The first movie to the series, produced by PDI/Dreamworks, was released in 2001.
– Founded by James (Jimi) Sinegal and Jeffrey H. Brotman. C_ _ _ _ O opened its first warehouse in Seattle, Washington on Septemeber 15, 1983, the logo consists of red letters “CO" on the blue lines.This logo consists of the name of the brand written in red over a white background, with a series of blue lines underlining it. Only the first two letters are visible: “Co".
– The logo belongs to a well-known retailer from the United States, the second largest there and the seventh largest in the world. The company is a membership-only warehouse club, and it was founded by James (Jim) Sinegal and Jeffrey H. Brotman.
GUNS N ROSES
– Appetite for Destruction (1987) G N’ R Lies (1988) Use Your Illusion I (1991) Use Your Illusion II (1991) “ The Spaghetti Incident?" (1993) Chinese Democracy (2008), the logo presents the picture of two roses and silver guns in golden circular background.The logo pretty much says it all: it consists of a gold-and-silver bullet section as a background (although it may just seem a golden circle with a grey center if you’re not over-attentive), with a drawing of guns and roses in its center.
– This time there isn’t a company or a superhero behind the logo, but an American rock band (well, unless famous rockers can be considered superheroes). They were formed in 1985, their lead singer is Axl Rose and some of their best-known hits are “Knocking on Heaven’s Door", “Sweet Child of Mine" and “Don’t cry".
– It was launched in 1925 by Edoardo and Adele FENDI as a fur and leather shop in Via del Plebiscito, Rome, the logo has letter “F" normally and inverted style.This logo consists of two big black “F"s next to each other, with one of them upside down.
– The logo belongs to a famous Italian luxury fashion house, which produces leather goods, fragrances, timepieces, and eyewear and so on. Its most famous product is their line of “baguette" handbags. The company was founded by Adele Casagrande in 1925, Rome (Italy).
– The most famous ambassador of the brand was Audrey Hepburn in films such as Sabrina. His other famous patrons include the Guiness, Grimaidi and Kennedy families, the logo has a letters “GI HY" in black color.Another deceivingly simple logo, this one is again just a name, written as many of them tend to, in simple black letters over a white background. Two letters at the beginning (“GI") and two letters at the end “HY") are the only ones visible in the game.
– The brand behind the logo is a French brand of haute couture clothing, cosmetics and fragrances. The company was founded in 1952 and it is headquartered in Paris. The most famous brand ambassador and muse was Audrey Hepburn, who wore the brand’s clothing both on and off the screen. The company even created a special fragrance for her sole use, which is nowadays available to the public as well (“L’Interdit" fragrance).
– The original 1987 M_ _ _ _M consisted of a thick bar of vanilla ice cream on a stick covered with white or dark chocolate, the logo has golden color of hearts.
– The logo belongs to a brand of ice-cream belonging to Unilever, as part of the Heartbrand line of products. The ice-cream consisted originally of a thick bar of vanilla ice on a stick, covered by a chocolate coating. Today there are several varieties and flavors offered by the brand. This ice-cream was first launched in Sweden in January 1989.
– Users “Check In" at venues using a mobile website, text messaging or a device specific application by selecting from a list of venues the application locates nearby, the logo has text in blue color with visible letters “f" and “s" in white color.
– The next logo consists of the name of the brand written in blue, with the letters pretty much crammed together. Most letters are filled with the blue color and because of their proximity to the others, they can’t be discerned. The only two visible ones are an “f" at the beginning and an “s" somewhere in the middle.
– The logo belongs to a social networking website and app for smartphones. It is based on location and it allows the user to check in various locations and share it. The user with the most check-ins at a certain location becomes the “mayor" of it. The app was launched in 2009.
– They first carried only four products: Super Rich. All Purpose Crème, Crème Pack, Cleansing, Oil and Skin Lotion, the logo has a letters “E EE R" in blue color.This logo features two words written with thin black capital letters over a white background. The top word reveals the letters “E" in the beginning and a double “E" to the right, white the bottom word just reveals its last letter, an “R".
– The company behind the logo is an American cosmetics company, founded in 1946 in New York by Josephine Esther Mentzer and her husband Joseph Lauder. The brand produces prestige skin care, make up, fragrances and so on. A famous brand ambassador is Gwyneth Paltrow.
– The chain is known for its employee’s uniforms, resembling those of referees, the logo consist of a picture of man putting hands on waist in black color.This next logo is pretty funny: it features a man dressed with the typical representation of a prison outfit, with black and white stripes and a beret.
– The logo belongs to an American company which produces sportswear and footwear. The company was founded in 1879 and it is currently headquartered in New York City. It is the successor corporation of “Woolworth’s".
– It is an American multinational diversified financial services company with operations around the world, the logo consist of black horse cart with 6 horses.
– The company behind the logo is an established American multinational banking and financial services company. It’s the largest bank in the U.S. by market capitalization and the fourth largest by assets. It was founded in 1852 by Harry Wells and William Fargo.
– Brand of sugarless chewing gum. Was the first national brand of sugar free chewing gum, the company logo has a word “Tri" in black color and an arc in red color.This logo consists of three first letters written in black over a white background, forming the word “Tri", followed by a red arch starting from the top of the “i".
– The logo belongs to a well-known brand of sugar-free chewing gum. It was the first American brand of sugar free chewing gum and it was first introduced in 1960. In some European countries, the gum is marketed as “Stimorol" gum.
– TV commercials have targeted children including animated characters (honeybee). In recent years, the brand logo has been featured as a sponser logo on NASCAR cars, the logo has a flame in black background. Only two letters are visible: a blue “i" and a red “o", towards the end of the word. There’s a little golden ring topping the “i" as its dot.
– As you might have already guessed it, the logo belongs to well-loved breakfast cereal brand. The cereal is made with honey and comes in the shape of rings. It is manufactured by General Mills and marketed by Nestle. The brand was first introduced in 1941 and under its current name from 1945 onward.
– This logo consists of the name of the brand, written in thick black capital letters over a white background. The visible letters are the first and the last, a “B" and an “E", respectively. _ _ S_ is best known for its loudspeakers, noise-cancelling headsets and automotive sound systems, the logo has letters “B" and “E" in black color.
– The company behind the logo is an American producer of consumer electronics. It was founded in 1964 and it is headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts, U.S. It is best known for its loudspeakers and noise-cancelling headsets, but produces many more kinds of electronics as well.
– Has several snowboard teams. The most prominent and senior of these is the B_ _ N units, which includes the riders State Sandbeach. Gigi Ruf, MathleuCrepel and Arthur Longo, the logo has a flame in black background.
– The brand behind the logo is a well-known brand of energy drinks and a direct competitor to Red Bull. Its official tagline is “Fuel your fire", hence the logo. It was introduced in 2001 and it is manufactured by The Coca-Cola Company. The brand has been very involved in electronic music and even opened up its own studio in Ibiza in order to promote and encourage new artists within the niche.
– It is a footwear brand based in Lake Forest. California, United States and owned by Sale Technology Inc., the logo has a letter “E" in thick black color looks like an arrow.This logo consists of a stylized letter “E", painted big and black over a white background. Its segments aren’t joined together and its left side looks like it could also be an arrow pointing to the left.
– The logo belongs to an American footwear brand based in Lake Forest, California. Since 2013, the company sponsors professional skateboarders and also releases some signature shoe models. The brand was launched in 1986 and its key developer was Pierre Andre Senizergues, a professional skateboarder towards the end of his skateboarding career, who designed some of the brand’s most known shoes.
– L_ _ _ _ A Mobile provides Pay As You Go mobile SIM cards targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers, the logo is presented as blue box followed by letter “L" in grey color and “e" in blue color.The square is followed to its right by a name. The first two letters are visible: a grey “L" and a light blue “e".
– The logo belongs to global telecommunications company which provides services all over the world, following the business model of a mobile virtual network operator. The company was founded in September 2001 and it is currently headquartered in London.
– Its current range of products includes color and monochrome laser printers and inkjet printers both of which may include scanners and dot matrix printers, the company logo consists of letters “L MA" in black color. It consists of the brand’s name written in black over a plain white background. The first letter is visible, an “L", and so are two letters towards the end of the word, forming the group “MA". There’s a red rhombus forming the left side of the “A".
– The logo belongs to a well-known American corporation which produces laser printers. It was founded in 1991 and it is headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky, U.S.
– C_ _ _ _ _’s first location a converted postal station on Greenville Avenue in Dallas, Texas opened in 1975, the logo has a red chilly and oval in red color. The logo consists of a peach oval lined with a red frame. Its center probably features a name, but it’s not visible to the player. In the lower part of the label, there’s a big red chili pepper.
– The logo belongs to a restaurant chain known for its spicy Tex-Mex and American food (as its name also implies). It was founded in 1975 by Larry Levine. It has many casual dining locations in the U.S. and Canada. Its first location was a converted postal office in Vickery Meadows, Dallas, Texas.
– Brand of iced tea manufactured by Nestle and distributed by Nestle, the logo consist of three green leaves in the blue background.The next logo features a tropical-looking blue-lead label with three small green leaves in its upper right side.
The brand behind the logo is a popular iced tea drink, manufactured and distributed by Nestle (with a joint venture with Coca-Cola which only lasted for a short while, until 2012). The drink is a direct competitor of Pepsi’s Lipton drink.
– Books chronicle the adventures of a wizard. H_ _ _ Y P_ _ _ _ R and his friends Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the logo has letter “P" in dark color.
– The logo belongs to a famous book and movie series documenting the adventures of the title character. This title character is (initially) a child wizard attending the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, together with his best friends Ron and Hermione. The book was written by J K Rowling and the actor who played the main character in Daniel Radcliffe-Brown.
– Y_ _ G is the white side with the black dot on it and Y_N is the black side with the white dot on it, the company logo has a circle with half as white and rest as black with opposite spots in it.
– The symbol is a well-known symbol of the Chinese philosophy. The concept is used to describe how opposites actually complement each other. The two sides are often viewed as representing classic dualities: light and dark, sun and moon, male and female and so on.
– American multinational company founded in 1947 by Anthony T. Rassi in Bradenton, Florida which primarily makes soft drinks, the logo consists of letters “T i a " in green color.
– This logo makes you think of a tropical island. It consists of the name’s brand written in dark green colors over a white background. The first letter is a “T" and it’s a little bended, like a palm tree. The last letter is an “a", and there’s also an “i" visible in the middle of the name, with a little leaf on top of it, instead of the dot.
The logo belongs to a famous brand of orange juice, which is owned by PepsiCo at the moment (since 1998). The company was founded in 1947 by Anthony T. Rossi in Florida. Mr. Rossi was a Sicilian immigrant and was involved in the Florida citrus industry since 1940.
– Pronounced La-See is a computer hardware French company specializing in external hard drives RAID arrays, optical drives. Flash Drives and computer monitors, the logo consists of white letters “L C" in blue background.The next logo looks like a dark blue oval with the name of the brand written in it with white letters. The first letter is visible and it’s an “L", and so is a middle letter, a “C", slightly bigger than the first one.
The company behind the logo is French and it is specialized in external hard drives, Flash drives, computer monitors and similar products. The company was initially founded in Oregon in 1987 and in Paris in 1989, as two separate companies which eventually merged.
– The firm began as a computer repair shop, where Sim Wang Hoo developed an add-on memory board for the Apple II computer, the logo has letters “C A E" in that “C,E" in blue color and “A" in yellow color.
– The logo belongs to Singapore-based global company specialized in the design, manufacture and distribution of personal digital entertainment products, digitalized sound and video boards, computers and related multimedia. The company was founded in 1891 and is one of the leading forces in the industry of consumer electronics.
– Official marketing partner of the NBA and has sponsorship deals with five players: Baron Davis, Shaquille O’ Neal, Dwayne Wade, Jose Calderon and Evan Turner, the logo has letters “I-N" in black color with a red wavy letter L at top.
– The company behind the logo is a Chinese athletic company specialized in making sportswear and sports equipment. It was founded in 1990 by a former retired Chinese Olympic gymnast. The company is especially known for its athletic shoots. The official slogan of the company, translated into English, is “Make the Change".
– It is an oral hygiene product line of toothpastes, toothbrushes, mouthwashes and dental floss, the company logo has a white letter “e" in right side of the red background.This next logo is made out of a red horizontal rectangle with a long shape, and a white name written on it. Only the last letter, an “e", is visible, along with a registered trademark symbol.
– The brand is very well-known as a classic toothpaste brand. The toothpaste was originally sold in 1873 in glass jars, and since 1986 in New York, the toothpaste was sold in a collapsible tube. It was the first such toothpaste in history.
– It is the largest telecommunications equipment maker in the world after having overtaken Ericsson, the company logo represents the red colored eight petals.
– The logo belongs to a Chinese multinational company specialized in networking and telecommunications equipment and services. The company was founded in 1987 by RenZhengfei, an ex-military officer. Today, the company is the largest telecommunications equipment maker in the world, since surpassing Erikson in 2012.
– It is a Nashville, Tennessee-based guitar and instrument manufacturer. It was founded in 1902 in Kalamazoo, Michigan by Orville GIBSON, the logo consists of letters “Gi n" in black color.
– The logo belongs to an American corporation specialized in guitar making, based in Nashville, Tennessee. The company also produces several other musical instruments, but guitars are their key product. The company was founded in 1902 and its founder is also the inventor of archtop guitar.
– V_ _ _ O is a U.S. based video sharing website on which users can upload share and view videos, the company logo has a letters “vi" in blue color.
– If you’re a constant internet browser – and who isn’t, we may add – you’re surely already familiar with this brand. It belongs to an American-based website for video-sharing, where users upload and share various videos. The site was founded in 2004 by Jake Lodwick and Zack Klein.
– Despite containing profitable marques such as Jaguar, Rover and Land Rover as well as the best selling Mini B_ _ _ _ _ H L_ _ _ _ _ D had a troubled history. The logo is presented as letter “L" inside of white circle in blue background.
– The logo belongs to a former British automotive producing company. It was formed in 1968 in the UK, by the merger of Leyland Motors and British Motor Holdings. Its most famous products, still produced by other companies which took over them, were the Jaguar, the Rover, the Land Rover and the Mini.
– Y_ _ _ _ _ T participates in an annual program called “Save Lids to Save Lives" to raise money for breast cancer research, the company logo consists of a small red and yellow flower present at right end of a red ellipse.
– The brand behind the logo is a famous international brand of yogurt, jointly owned by the American conglomerate General Mills and the French Sodiaal. The brand was founded in 1965 and it has franchises all over the world.
– In 1883 in Chicago, German immigrant Oscar F. Mayer (1859-1955) along with his brother Gottfried leased the Kolling Meat Market on the near-northside of Chicago, the logo consists of letter “y" with tail surrounded it in red color and yellow border.
– The logo belongs to an American meat and cold cuts company, founded by two German brothers in 1883, initially as a Chicago-based meat market. They sold bratwurst, liverwurst and weisswurst. Today, the company is best known for its hot dogs, its bologna, bacon, ham and its Lunchables line.
– It is an American global information company with headquarters in New York (USA) and Diemen (Netherlands), the company logo consists of letters “n" in blue color and “i" in grey color.
– The next logo consists of the name of the brand over a white background. The first two letters are visible: a light blue “n" and a grey “i". There’s also an underline made of grey dots with plenty of space between them.
– The logo belongs to an American global information and measurement company headquartered in New York (USA) and Diemen (The Netherlands). Other companies order this one to carry out studies to help them understand consumer behavior, among other things. The company was founded in 1923.
– Acronym for Amisano Gino Valenza, the name of the founder, the logo consists of letter “A" followed by text “Russian Airlines".
– The logo belongs to an Italian company mainly known for its motorcycle helmets. The company was founded by Gino Amisano in 1946 and is headquartered in Alessandria, Piedmont (Italy). The brand of helmets is mostly associate with celebrity motorcycle World Champions Valentino Rossi and GiacomoAgostini.
– In 2010 introduced environmentally friendly biodegradable pens, pencils and erasers as additions to its wide ranging product portfolio, the logo has letters “P" and “M" in blue color between them two small hearts present.The next logo consists of the brand’s name written in dark blue handwriting-style letters over a white background. Only the two initials of the two-word brand name are visible, a “P" and an “M". To the left of the M also lie two little red hearts.
The logo belongs to a well-known brand of writing instruments, part of the Sanford L. P. company, which is in turn a part of the Newell Rubbermaid company. The brand represented here was established in 1940 under a different name, “The Frawley Pen Company".
– This logo simply consists of a cute orange-colored bunny rabbit, drawn like a plush toy made to sit down and look directly at the viewer. The E_ _ _ E project was started on May 13, 2002 by HendrikBreitkreuz (also known as Merkur) who was dissatisfied with the original eDonkey 2000 client, the logo has cartoon picture of Donkey with tongue outside.
– The logo belongs to a peer-to-peer file sharing application for Microsoft Windows, initially released on the 13th of May 2002. It was conceived as an alternative to eDonkey2000, and their name is pretty similar. The application is coded in C++.
ERNST AND YOUNG
– One of the largest professional services firms in the world and one of the “Big Four" accounting firms along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, the logo consists of letters “ EY" in thick black color.The logo consists of a series of thick black lines displayed vertically and horizontally, sort of making up only a whiff of the letters “E" and “Y".
– It belongs to a major corporation specializing in professional services, the third largest in the world by revenue (in 2012) and also one of the “Big Four" audit and accounting companies. The oldest component of the present corporation dates back to 1849, and the whole thing is headquartered in London.
– On 2011, set the biggest online tournament. The tournament entry fee was $ 1 and the record number of people reached was 200,000, the logo has picture of playing card spade in red color with white star inside.
– The initial intuition you have about this is actually quite right: the logo belongs to the world’s largest online poker cardroom, and also to the biggest online poker tournament. The site was founded (and still owned) by IsaiScheinberg.
– The next logo looks like a traditional jar or bottle label, consisting of a round shape, colored mainly in red and white. Some words are distinguishable towards the bottom of the logo: Bremen, Germany. B_ _ _ S logo, a key, is the mirror image of the coat of arms of Bremen, the company image presents a oval shape and text “BREMEN GERMANY" inside.
– The logo belongs to a famous brand of beer, produced by a brewery of the same name, situated in Bremen, Germany (hence the mention of the place on the label). The brewery was founded by LuderRutenberg in 1873, and the basic beer produced there is currently among the most popular in the world, being sold in over 90 countries.
– The motto of the magazines is “The Capitalist Tool". Its editor-in-chief is Steve Forbes, the logo has letters “FO" in blue color.The logo is pretty famous, so it kind of speaks for itself. It simply consists of a name written in large dark blue letters over a white background. The first two letters are visible and they form a “Fo".
– The logo belongs to a world-famous American business magazine, established in 1917 and based in New York City. The magazine is named after its founder, and it is especially famous for its lists and rankings of businesses and wealthy people.
– The largest producer of fruits and vegetables in the world operating with 74,300 full-time and seasonal employees who are responsible for over 300 products in 90 countries, the company logo consists of red wheel with yellow rim on the blue band. The logo looks like a thick blue underline, supporting a red circle with a yellow sun in it. The name of the brand is concealed at the moment, but the red and yellow sun shape actually stands for an “o" inside the brand’s name.
– The logo belongs to a very well-known American food and agricultural company, established in 1851 and headquartered in Westlake Village, California. It is currently the largest producer of fruit and vegetables in the world and it is known especially for its bananas, pineapples, grapes, salads and so on.
– The next logo is probably immediately recognized and liked by chocolate fans all over the world. It consists of an oval lace-like frame, with a picture towards its bottom, representing a chocolate praline wrapped in golden foil and a hazelnut.
– Spherical chocolate sweet introduced in 1982 made by Italian chocolatier FerroroSpA, the company logo presents the dessert inside of oval designed background.
– The logo belongs to a brand of spherical chocolate pralines produced by a famous Italian chocolatier. The product was introduced in 1982 and in the 1990s was known especially for its series of commercials, where the story took place in the residence of a European ambassador. The advertisements were intensely parodied over time, but the chocolate pralines are still popular.
– The menu consists mostly of shrimp dishes but also other seafood as well as Southern and Cajun cuisine due to the main character Forrest being from the inland Alabama, the logo has picture of cartoon with grey cap in the white circular with blue background.The middle of the logo has a white band where you suspect the name is, but it’s not visible at the time.
– The logo belongs to a famous seafood restaurant first opened in 1996 in Monterey, California. The idea of the restaurant was created as the result of Paramount Pictures asking the Rusty Pelican restaurant chain to open a restaurant based on the theme of the 1994 movie Forrest Gump.
– The character first appeared in San Diego Comic Con Comics # 2 (1993) and has since appeared in various eponymous mini series one-shots and intercompany crossovers, the logo presents a hand containing a sword in white circular background with invisible red text at top.
– The logo belongs to a famous comic superhero character created by Mike Mignola. Since its initial appearance, the devil-like superhero has also been the inspiration for a large number of mini-series, one-shots and company cross-overs. He even starred in two movies centered around him (2004 and 2008).
– Also known as Cosmo, its content as of 2011 included articles on relationships, sex, health, careers, self-improvement, celebrities as well as fashion and beauty, the logo has a word “COSMO" in pink color.
– The logo belongs to perhaps the most famous magazine for women, established in 1886 in the United States as a family magazine and later on a literary one. It was converted into a women’s magazine and brought to the fame it knows today since 1965, when Helen Gurley Brown took over as the editor.
– The company and brand was founded in Le Sueur, Minnesota in 1903 as the Minnesota Valley Canning Company, the logo has a standing man in green color.
– The logo belongs to a brand of frozen and canned vegetables owned by General Mills, and the figure which stands on the logo was introduced in 1928, also appearing in a series of TV advertisements. The brand’s mascot also has a statue in the city of Blue Earth in Minnesota (United States).
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
– U_ _ A C_ _ _ _ _ _ _S L_ _ _ _ E most successful club is Real Madrid wit 9 titles.The next logo consists of several black stars over a white background, grouped together into the shape of a ball.
– The logo belongs to the main European club football competition, founded in 1955 and organized in its current format since 1992. The cup competition is organized annually and it is sometimes also referred to as the “European Cup".
– Fictional character, a comic book superhero who appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics. “With great power there must also come great responsibility", the company logo represented as a spider in black color.
– The logo belongs to yet another famous comics superhero, who is in day to day life a young man named Peter Parker, and got his super-powers since he was accidentally bitten by a spider. His long-term girlfriend and love interest is Mary Jane Watson. The character has appeared in numerous comics from the Marvel universe, and has also been the subject of several movies.
– It is an American private Ivy League research university located in New York City. Was founded in 1754 as King’s College by royal charter of George II of Great Britain, the institution logo presents the blue shield with three white crowns inside.
– The logo belongs to a famous American private Ivy League Research University situated in New York City, Upper Manhattan Area. It is one of the nine colleges founded before the American Revolution. This one was established in 1754 and its motto is “In lumineTuovidebimus Lumen", which is Latin for “In Thy light we shall see light".
– The S_ _ _ _ _ _ S family consists of Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie, the company logo consists of a letter “S" in red color.
– The logo belongs to a famous animated sitcom show created by Matt Groening and broadcast by Fox. The series is centered around an American middle-class family comprised from Homer and Marge (the parents), and Bart, Lisa and Maggie (the kids).
– Main characters include Darth Vader, Obi-Wan Kenobi, R2D2, C-3 PO, Yada, Leia Orana, Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca, Han Solo…, the logo consists of yellow shaded letters “ST" at top left and “RS" at bottom right in the black background.Any fantasy and sci-fi movie enthusiast has got to recognize this logo. It consists of a black square as a background, with the name of the brand written over it in capital letters formed of a yellow contour. Only four letters are visible of the two-word name: a “ST" in the upper left and a “RS" in the bottom right.
– The logo belongs to an epic space movie franchise created by George Lucas. Its characters are extremely well-known and parodied or impersonated across all genres of popular culture. Some of these classic characters are Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, R2D2 or Han Solo, as well as the scary Darth Vader.
– Home video game console released by Nintendo in 2006. As a seventh generation console. It competes with Microsoft’s Xbox 360 and Sony’s PlayStation 3, the company logo posses letter “ii" in grey color.
– The logo belongs to a very popular video game console (a seventh generation console, to be more precise), released by Nintendo in 2006. It is the main competitor of other famous consoles like the Xbox 360 or Sony’s PlayStation 3.
– Flag carrier and largest airline of the Russian Federation. The carrier operates domestic and international passenger services mainly from its hub at Sheremetyevo international Airport. The logo consists of letter “A" followed by text “Russian Airlines".
– There you have it: the logo belongs to the main Russian airline company. All that’s left to do now is guess its name, which starts with an A. The company was established in 1923 and during Soviet times it was the largest airline in the world. Since 2006, it is the 10th member of the SkyTeam alliance.