– Italian motorcycle company. One of the seven marques owned by Piaggio, the world’s fourth largest motorcycle manufacturer, the logo has a white letters “ilia" in a red background. The logo has a white letters “ilia" in a red background. This simple and standing out logo consists of a red rectangle with the name of the brand written in white letters inside it. Only the last letters of the name are visible, and the partial word they form is an “ilia".
– Motorcycle fans probably already know this one: it belongs to an Italian company owned by Piaggio, which produces motorcycles. Initially, the brand focused on scooters, but in time it began to be known more and more for its race-winning sports bikes. The company was founded in 1945 and is headquartered in Noale (Italy).
– The logo consists of a black leaflets in the ellipse. The invitation only festival is held annually (usually in May) at the Palais des Festivals et des Congres.
– The logo belongs to an annual European film festival held in France, where films of all genres are previewed. I was first organized in 1946 and it is regarded today as the most prestigious film festival in the world. There is no way to attend the festival without an invitation. Sounds pretty exclusive, right?
– The name is a play on words of ‘Central Park’ and ‘Perk’, referring either to the stimulation gained from coffee consumption or the coffee percolation process, the logo consists of two brown colored coffee cups joined.
– This logo consists of a green label flanked by two beige cups similar to coffee cups. There’s also a ribbon-like banner above the green label, colored in the same beige shade as the cups.
– This intriguing logo belongs to a fictional coffee house from the TV series “Friends". It is the coffee house where Rachel finds work at as a waitress and also the place where the group hangs out most often. The name is a play of words on “Central Park" and “Perk", alluding to the feeling of stimulation which a person can obtain from a coffee cup.
– Its former Cool water perfumes is now a product of Coty. Inc. The logo has an italic form of letters “D" and “FF" in silver color. The logo consists of the brand’s name, written in Italic characters, in black or dark gray, over a white background.
– The brand behind the logo is pretty well-known for its tobacco products, ranging from various lines of cigarettes to traditional specialty cigars. The cigars are produced in Dominican Republic, by traditional means, under strict supervision. The brand also developed a perfume named “Cool Water", which was subsequently taken over by Coty.
INDEPENDENT TRUCK COMPANY
– Was first introduced in 1983 in Japan as a grape fruit flavored sport drink as a response to a competitor’s brand of sports drink called Pocari sweat. The logo is presented as black cross with red border inside of circle. Co-founded by Richard Novak, Jay Shiurman, FaustoVitello and Eric Swenson, the stage 1 model was released in May 23rd, 1978.
– This logo looks like a Celtic rock band’s logo, yet it’s not. It consists of a black circle with a red and black cross-shape inside it, all of it over a white background. There are also two little circle arcs in the left and right of the cross shape, inside of the main circle, as if the cross shape is making waves.
– Instead of a rock band with a penchant for symbols, the logo actually belongs to a Japanese grapefruit flavored sport drink. It was first introduced in 1983, as a response to a competitor’s brand called Pocari sweat.
The logo consists of a black fencing around a candle in yellow background. Their objective is “to conduct research and generate action to prevent and end grave abuses of human rights and to demand justice for those whose rights have been violated”.
– The logo belongs to one of the most well-known international organizations (NGOs) dedicated to the protection of human rights world-wide. It was established in 1961 and it works directly with the United Nations is order to cast light onto shady business. Basically, whenever you hear of a corrupt government being brought into attention of the international media, it’s probably this NGO doing much of the reporting.
– The yellow “X- " logo is for the first issue also introduced the team’s archenemy, Magneto who would continue to battle them for decades throughout the comic’s history.This well-loved logo features a yellow 3D-looking X and a “-“. You can tell that the rest of the name comes after, but it’s concealed from the player for the duration of the game.
The logo belongs to a famous fictional team of superheroes, led by Professor Xavier, a wheel-chaired powerful telepath. The team is comprised by mutants with unique superpowers, and most of their foes are mutants as well. They were created by Marvel Comics and many of the characters sprouted franchises of their own (for example, the ever-popular Wolverine).
– The logo consists of 6 flags on a red background. The name refers to the FLAGS of the six different nations that have governed Texas: Spain, France, Mexico, Rep of Texas, USA and the Confederate States of America. Maintains 14 properties throughout North America consisting of theme parks, thrill parks, water parks and family entertaiment centers. It is the world’s largest amusement park corporation based on quantity of properties.
– The logo pretty much graphically reflects the brand’s name as well: it consists of six flags of various colors displayed over a red background (and inserted in a red little hill shape). It makes you all giddy inside just by looking at it.
– Perhaps this is the most fun logo yet: it belongs to a major chain of amusement parks scattered all over the US, Mexico and Canada. I was founded in 1962 in Grand Prairie, Texas. Based on the number of properties (18), it is the world’s largest amusement park corporation.
– Blue letters “bi" logo.Daily changing of background image. The images are mostly of beautiful places in the world. though it sometimes display animals, people and sports. It went fully online on June 3, 2009. One of its competitors is Google.
– If you’ve ever used MSN or are familiar with the Microsoft universe, you’ve probably already recognized this logo as well. It belongs to Microsoft’s web search engine, unveiled on May 28th, 2009, by CEO Steve Ballmer.
– American company that manufacturers handheld label makers, label printers, other printers such as CD and DVD labelers and durable medical equipment. The logo consists of blue letters “YM". This logo has only two visible letters of the brand’s name, a Y and an M, painted in light blue over a plain white background.
– The brand behind the logo belongs to a famous American company which manufactures handheld label makers and label printers and so on. The company was founded in 1958 by a guy named Rudolph Hurwich and it is headquartered in Berkeley, California. American company that manufactures handheld label makers, label printers, other printers such as CD and DVD labelers and durable medical equipment.
– If you’re into cute little animals and colorful drawings for kids, this logo seems to have been made just for you. It’s basically just a big cute chameleon drawn in a grass green shade, over a white background. There’s also a darker green line at ground level at the bottom of the logo, just under the chameleon’s feet, meant to signify grass, probably.
Contrary to the initial feel, the logo doesn’t belong to a toy company or anything like that. It stands for a German based multinational company that sells Linux products for business customers and enterprise. It was founded in 1992.
– The logo shows a green chameleon. S__E Linux is of German origin and mainly developed in Europe. The first version appeared in early 1994.
– The location of the winter Games is in Aspen, Colorado through 2012. While the location for the Summer Games is in Los Angeles. The logo consists of silver shining blue hexagon with cube inside. The logo looks like a 3D cube, painted in a soft blue shade. The cube has some hollow cut-outs that make it look like a “G". Officially abbreviated to NGC in Japan and GCN in North America, is a video game console released by Nintendo in 2001.
– The symbol is one which every game fan knows and loves. It represents Nintendo’s video game console, launched in 2001 in Japan and in 2002 worldwide. This console is a direct competitor of other consoles such as Xbox or PlayStation or Dreamcast.
– “V" over red background logo. Under the name “V______M” (Latin for “literally”), a floppy disk was lunched onto the market and was later also available in 5.25 inch format.This logo surely stands out in a crowd of logos because of its bright red color. It consists of a red square with a white capital V inside it.
– The logo belongs to a Japanese company which sells storage media and flash memory products. Any computer and gadget enthusiast was probably already familiar with the logo. The company was founded in 1969 and is now headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina (USA). Since 1990, it has been a subsidiary of the Mitsubishi Chemicals corporation.
– The next logo features a red diamond shape displayed horizontally. The name of the brand is written in white on it and only the first and last letters are visible: an O and a y. The tail of the y stretches underneath to the beginning of the writing, as a curved underline. White letters “o y" on a red rhomb. Was founded in 1963 by Willem an MariekeOltsthoorn and concentrated on children clothing.
– The logo belongs to a famous Dutch fashion brand dating since 1963. Its stores are popular throughout Europe, USA and beyond.
– The logo has yellow spot with two rings around it. It is exported to the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Maldive, Papua New Guinea, Argentina. In 2003, in supermarkets and service stations V had a market share over 60% in New Zealand and 53% in Australia, making it the most popular energy drink in both. It is an energy drink brand produced by Frucor Beverages.
– This one looks like the typical representation of an atom in physics lessons. The center looks like a yellow bulb of light, with two electron trajectories circling around it. The electron trajectories are drawn with a thin black line, while the background is white.
– It belongs to an energy drink brand very popular in Australia and New Zealand. The drink is produced by Frucor Beverages Ltd since 1997 and it comes in 6 varieties. It is also available on other markets worldwide.
– Black and orange shield with an opened book in which is written VET NOV TESTAMENTUM (old and new testament). It is one of the eight universities of the Ivy League, and one of the nine colonial colleges founded before the American Revolution. This logo consists of a coat of arms colored in black and orange, with a white book symbol in its top side. The lower side of the coat of arms, colored in orange, also features a dark blue line shaped like a reversed V.
– The logo belongs to one of the most prestigious American universities, founded in 1746 in Elizabeth. This university is also one of the nine Colonial Colleges, established in the states before the American Revolution. By endowment per student capita, this university is also the richest school in the world.
– The logoconsists of a letter “X" in black bordered red color with a white globe in the centre.The logo consists of a world globe symbol, painted in white inside a red “X", which is framed with a thin black border.
– The brand behind the logo belongs to a famous sporting event, arranged by the American broadcaster ESPN and focused on extreme sports. The first edition of this extreme sports event was held in 1995, in New Port, Rhode Island. The competition is pretty popular and plenty of fans attend each edition. There is also rock music and other festival elements present within the event.
– All B_ _ _ _ _ _ _ G watches are manufactured in Switzerland and are made from Swiss components. The company image is shown as letter “B" with wings at sides. This next logo looks like an anchor with wings, tattoo-style, in plain black on a white background.
– The logo belongs to a famous Swiss watch manufacturer, known especially for its chronometer watches. A particular kind of these chronometer watches are designed specifically for aviators. The company was founded in 1884 and is currently headquartered in Grenchen, Switzerland.
– Same of the first models of this brand are Daytona Trophy Trident and Sprint, the logo has letters “TR H" in blue color.This logo simply features the brand’s name written in dark blue letters over a plain white background. The first two letters, T and R, are visible, as well as the last, an H. There’s a long underline staring from the R and going all the way to the last letter.
– The logo belongs to the largest British motorcycle producer. It was founded in 1984 by John Bloor by taking over the remains of a similar older company. The brand is quite popular today among motorcycle users and enthusiasts.
– The symbol is a combination of the semaphore signals for the letters “N" and “D" standing for nuclear disclaimer. The logo is shown as yellow thick circle with its diameter and two radii.
– The logo consists of a yellow circle with a yellow vertical line dividing it, as well as two smaller lines on the sides of said central line, facing diagonally towards the outside of the main circle. The background is plain white for everything.
– The logo is well-known as a symbol of the lack of violence and conflict. Initially a sign for the British nuclear disarmament movement, this symbol was then adopted by all the anti-war activists and hippies, coming to symbolize the serenity and non-violence it stands for today.
The brand was introduced by converted Rice inc. which was later brought by Mars inc. It is based in Houston, Texas. The logo consists of mans picture in orange color background.Just looking at this logo is enough to make you hungry for home-cooked comfort food, at least if you recognize the logo. And it’s hard not to, if you grew up in the States or the Western world in general. The logo consists of a lovable picture of a man inside a dark orange circle.
The logo belongs to a traditional rice brand, very well-known since its establishment in 1943. The company also marketed pre-made jars of home-made sauces to go with the rice or with various kinds of pasta and so on. Between the 1950s and the 1990s, it was the top selling rice brand in the US.
– First opened for business in 1974, whenGeolf FOX launched Moto-X Fox, a distribution business for European motocross parts and accessories in Cambell, California. The logo consists of a fox head in red and white color. This logo is pretty simple and somewhat creepy, perhaps.
– The logo belongs to a distribution business for European motocross parts and accessories. It was launched by Geolf Fox in 1974, and its headquarters are in Cambell, California, USA.
– Originally developed by pharmacist James Lofthouse in 1865 to relieve various respiratory problems suffered by FISHERMEN working in the extreme conditions of the Icelandic sea. The logo has a ship in red color. This interesting logo features a very detailed drawing of a fishing boat, made mostly in black, white and red.
– The brand behind the logo is very known among mint candy lovers, as it produces some fairly strong mint lozenges available is some supermarkets worldwide. They are produced in Fleetwood, Lancashire (UK). The formula was initially developed by a pharmacist in order to alleviate some of the respiratory problems which fishermen working in extreme conditions were experiencing.
– American rock band that was formed by singer/guitarist Kurt Cobain and and bassist KristNovoselic in Aberdeen, Washington in 1987. The logo has smiley symbol in white color. You may be a bit confused by this logo, because it doesn’t look like the symbol of any sane company, but you’re surely also intrigued by it as well, if you don’t know it already. It consists of a peculiar smiley face that looks as if it’s dead and happy at the same time, drawn in black over a white background.
– Your initial intuition is right: the logo doesn’t belong to any company, but to an American rock band. The band was active between 1987 and 1994 and enjoyed a consistent fan base. The lead singer and front man of the band was Kurt Cobain.
– Was founded by J. Willard Marriot in 1927 when he and his wife opened a root beer stand in Washington D.C. The logo consists of a pink ball with white stripes.
– The logo consists of a dark pink or red ball with some white stripes on it. The stripes could also be read as the symbol for “11".
– The logo belongs to a famous brand known for its diversified hotel chain. The company was founded in 1927 in Washington D.C. Today, it is the largest hotel company in the world, with more than 4000 properties in over 80 countries.
– It was founded by Roberto Noble on 28 August 1945. It is politically centrist but popularly understood to oppose the Kirchner government. The logo consists of letter “C" followed by a man in red color. The logo consists of the brand’s name written in red characters over a white background. Only the first letter is visible, and it’s a capital C. There’s also a symbol visible at the end of the name: it’s a stick human figure, also written in red, with its arms and legs stretched out forming an X shape. A thin grey underline runs below the name in the logo.
– The logo belongs to a famous French company specialized in manufacturing luxury cosmetics products, such as skin care, make up and fragrances. It was founded in 1954 by a medical student who died in 2007, and its headquarters are in Neuilly-sur-Seine (France).
– One of the most well known brands of cycling shoes. Its shoes have been used by many famous professional cyclists to win many important races. The logo has red loop with white and green bands on one side of it.This next logo inspires speed and vigilance: it consists of a spiked red wheel which looks like it’s turning at high speeds, with a white and green thin banner in its right side. The combination of colors suggests the Italian flag.
Indeed, the brand behind the logo is an Italian one, known for its protective wear for sports like motorcycling and cycling. Their key product is their range of cycling shoes, which were used by many professional famous cyclers, including a few who were wearing the shoes at the time they were winning important races. The company was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Maser, Italy.
– Founded 1969 by a group of former executives from Fairchild Semiconductor. It is new the only significant rival to intel in the CPU market for personal computers. It belongs to a major American company which produces semiconductors. The company – now a multinational one – was established in 1969 and is currently headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
– The logo is represented as green arrow like shape. The next logo looks like a dark green square with cut-outs through-out it: in the middle and on the left and bottom sides. It could also be seen as an abstract arrow shape pointing up and to the right.
– N_ _ _ _ _ A manufactured by the Italian company Fererro was introduced on the market in 1963. The logo consists of letters “n" in black color and “u" in red color. This beloved logo consists simply of the brand’s name, written in lower case letters over a white background. Only the first two letters are visible to the player: a black or dark brown “n" and a red “u".
– The logo belongs to the most popular brand of chocolate and hazelnut spread in the world. There’s really no need to say more – everyone knows it and loves it on pancakes, in their not chocolate, plain and so on.
– It was founded in 1946 by James Bullough Lansing. Hence the name (_ _ L). The logo has white letter “J" in orange color background.
– This logo consists of an orange square which also serves as background. On it, there is the name of the brand written in white or pale crème, with only the first letter, a J, visible to the player at this point. The shorter arm of the J is prolonged by an exclamation mark.
– The logo belongs to a major American audio electronics company founded in 1946 by James Bullough Lansing. Their main known products are loud speakers and some associated electronics. The company in two divisions, one which produces some audio equipment designed for home use, while the other focuses more on products for cinema theaters.
– American private Ivy league research university located in New Haven, Connecticut. The university logo has a book in blue background with two of its sides consists of leaflets.This logo consists of a white open book with a golden rim, on a dark blue coat of arms, framed by a black and white laurel wreath or symmetrical crown. The top of the laurel crown features a banner which reads “lux et veritas".
The logo belongs to a highly prestigious American university founded in 1701 in the Colony of Connecticut. The university is the third-oldest in the whole country, and whenever you see a hot-shot lawyer character in a movie, they definitely went to this school. Ok, maybe this or Harvard, although it’s a close call.
– While A_ _ _ _ L was originally created in 1919. It did not became successful until after world war II. Its ingredients are among others bitter orange, gentian, rhubarb and cinchona. The logo has a yellow letter “A" in a gold bordered blue background. A dark blue horizontal banner with yellow writing on it is what this logo consists of. The up and down margins of the banner are also contoured with the same yellow, and the first letter is visible: an A.
– The name belongs to a popular Italian aperitif drink which is very similar to Campari, but milder, sweeter and with less alcohol. The drink is most often consumed as a spritz, mixed with mineral water, and is increasingly popular in the past two years or so.
– Its businesses cover the entire oil and gas chain from crude oil and natural gas exploration to transportation, refining and petroleum product marketing. The logo has three red and blue interwoven incomplete rings.This logo consists of a circle formed by a few colorful partial rings, in shades of light blue, dark blue, orange and dark pink.
– The logo belongs to major French multinational company within the oil and gas business. It is also one of the six “super-major" companies in the world, and its production chain covers all the stages of the oil extraction and power generation, transportation and so on. As a side-business, the company also handles large scale chemical production.
BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO
– It is the world’s second largest tobacco company by sales after Philip Morris International. The logo consists of three yellow color leaves. This logo looks like a classic three-leaf spread, only that the leaves are light golden brown instead of the green you might expect. The leaves also contain a few white striations, displayed like rays in their interior.
– It’s no wonder the leaves are golden brown; the logo belongs to a major tobacco company. It is based in London, it is a multinational company, and it is the second-largest in the world by sales. It was founded in 1902 by a merger between the American and the British tobacco companies.
– D_ _ _ _ _ _ I is especially well known for the Artista Series espresso machines, the D_ _ _ _ _ H_ gelato maker and the Pinguino portable air conditioner. The logo consists of shining blue colored capsule with white border. This next logo simply consists of a blue elongated banner with round edges, surrounded by a thin white border. You can guess that the name of the brand is supposed to be written in the middle, but it’s not visible in the game.
– The logo belongs to a famous Italian small appliance company, founded in 1902 and headquartered in Treviso (Italy). Historically, the company has been a producing portable heaters and air conditioners, and it is also very well-known for its espresso machines.
– American manufacturer of stringed instruments and amplifier, such as solid body electric guitars including the Stratocaster and the telecaster. The logo consists of letters “f" and “r" in black color. Another plain as can be black and white logo, this next one simply features the brand’s name written in black handwriting-style letters over a white background. The first letter is an F and the last one is an “r".
– The logo belongs to an American manufacturer for musical instruments and amplifiers, such as solid body electric guitars and such. One of its famous products is the Stratocaster, alongside the Mustang, the Jazzmaster, the Starsonic and others. The corporation was founded in 1938.
– Part of achieving the Mexican authenticity occurred after research discovered that Mexicans after cooking corn with lime did not rinse the corn completely. The logo has three black images of persons in yellow background.The logo looks like a bright yellow or orange round shape with a darker orange border, which displays the name of the brand in its middle. Only part of the letters are visible, and they form a “tit", with the “t"s being shaped like people with arms spread wide, and the “i" having a hat shaped like a dip bowl with a small tortilla chip in it.
– As the look of the logo suggested, it belongs to a brand of tortilla chips produced by the Frito-Lay company. They were first introduced in 1979 and their tagline is “knows how to party". More recently, the brand also launched a range of dips to go with its chips.
– The original W_ _ _ _ _ N introduced a change in music listening habits by allowing people to carry music with them and listen to music through lightweight headphones. The logo has a letter “W" followed by a spot in orange color.This ever popular logo looks like a light peachy splash of liquid over a white background. The left-central part is a big patch of liquid-looking shape, while the right corner of the logo seems to be drawn as a single drop.
– There’s no way you could have gone through the 90s and listen to music on a portable device and not know this brand and this logo! Even if you didn’t experience the 90s as a teenager yourself, you’re surely familiar with this popular kind of portable music rendering device.
– Developed their own game engine called the R_ _ _ _ _ _ R. Advance Game Engine (RAGE) to facilitate development on the PS3, Xbot , Windows, Mac and Wii systems. The logo has black letter “R" and white color small “star" in black bordered yellow background.This logo consists of an orange square with a black lining frame and rounded edges. Within the orange square there is a black capital R and a white star in its bottom left.
– The logo belongs to a major video game developer, which was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in New York City. The company’s most known game is Grand Theft Auto. In spring 2014, the developer has received some pretty prestigious awards for their work.
– Previously known as Relude and R_ _ _ O Mobile is a Finnish Video game developeradn entertainment company based in Espoo. The logo has one thick big and small arcs in red color.
– The logo belongs to a major Finnish video game developer and entertainment company which is best known for its huge hit, the Angry Birds game franchise. Unfortunately, the game’s popularity was recently shadowed by the disclosure that the game “leaked" data from its users to third parties. The company was founded in 2003 under a slightly different name, Relude, and its current name is the Finnish word for “pyre".
– The first A_ _ _ _ N M_ _ figures were Action Solder. Action Sailor and Action Plot. All were available in the four original hair colors Blonde, Auburn, Brown and Black. The logo consists of a yellow letter “A" and its shadow in a black and white circle which contain yellow border.
– The next logo features a black and orange circle. The outer frame of the circle is orange, the inner frame is black, and there’s a huge M in its middle. The background within the circle is half black and half silver grey, while the letter M is divided into two colors as well: the left side is orange-colored, while the right side is black. If you look carefully, you’ll notice that the orange half of the M could be read as an A as well.
– The logo belongs to a famous action figure for little boys, launched in Britain in 1966 by Palitoy as a licensed copy of the American “G. I. Joe".
– D_ _ G started as an experiment in November 2004 by Kevin Rose, Owner Byrnne, ronGorodetzky and Joy Adelson. The logo consists of letters “gg" in blue color.
– The logo belongs to a major news aggregator first introduced in 2004, which also features a front page with editor’s pieces. The web-based news hub works by selecting trending stories specifically for its internet audience, and it has been very popular up until the emergence of social networking sites. It was re-launched in 2012 in a way more adapted to sharing its stories on Facebook or Twitter.
– Manufacturers Ovens, Bombisteam ovens. Warming drawers, Microwaves, Coffee machines, Cooktops. The logo consists of letters “GG NA" in blue color. Another as simple as can be logo, this one consists yet again of the name of the brand written in black (or a very dark blue) over a white background. Only a few letters are visible to the player at this point: a double “G", an “N" and an “A".
– The logo belongs to a German manufacturer of high-end home appliances, like wall-mounted convection ovens, wine cabinets, cooktops and so on. The company has been a subsidiary of Bosch and Siemens’s appliances line since 995, and has won an award at the 2008 edition of IF Design Awards, at every category in which it had been nominated.
– S_ _ _ _ M was founded in 1999 by Chris Barton, Philip inghelbrechi, Avery Wang and Dhiraj Mukherjee. The logo consists of white letter “S" in black circle inside of blue rectangle.This logo looks like a blue-filled square with a black ball in its middle. The ball is contoured with a thin white line and it also contains two “U" shapes drawn in white, one of them being inverted so they can intertwine. There’s also a small white dot in the center.
The logo belongs to a smartphone-based music identification service. Basically, if you hear a song you like, you can use your smartphone to record a sample and identify it. The company which provides this service was founded in 1999 and its headquarters are in London.
– In Europe R_ _ _ L C_ _ _ N sponsers or is active in 3500 dog shows and 400 cat shows each year. The logo consists of letters “R C" with small crown in red color. It consists of a red crown above a red name, written on a white background. The name only has two letters visible, the first one, which is an R, and a middle one, which is a C.
– Pet owners probably already know this one, since it represents a well-appreciated brand of cat and dog feed sold worldwide. The brand was founded in France in 1967 and it was the first to manufacture dry pet food in France, all starting with a vet who developed the formula in order to put sick animals back on their feet.
– Sony has expanded its use of V_ _ O brand which can now be found on notebooks, subnotebooks, desktops and media centers. The logo has a letters “VA" in black color.
– The logo belongs to the former personal computer division of Sony launched in 1997. Starting with July 2014, the brand is supposed to become an independent corporation, after being sold by its parent company.
The cars are usually based on real vehicles from Formula 1 A1 Grand prix, NASCAR, rallying, touring or Le Mans or based on ordinary road going cars. The logo has a black and red colored scale with white letter “s" in left side and chess board in right side.
– This logo looks like a long banner of a rectangle shape displayed horizontally, colored in red and black. The right end of the logo displays a checkered black and white flag, like the ones used for car races. The left side of the logo features the first letter of the brand’s name (because it’s the only visible letter): an S.
The logo belongs to a well-loved brand of toy cars, well, of slot car racing sets to be more precise. The toys first appeared in the late 1950s, created by a guy named B. “Freddie" Francis, from the British firm Minimodels. Today, the brand belongs to the portfolio of Hornby.
– If you spot a cute little red bunny rabbit within the logos presented, this is the one you’re looking for. The rabbit is seen from its lateral side, with its head to the left. The lower half of the rabbit is faded out to conceal the brand’s name. Initially launched in 1969 the D_ _ L _ range has gone on to include sets with figures, cars, houses and trains. The logo has a rabbit in red color.
– If you’re familiar with Lego Toys – and who isn’t – this might explain why the logo looks very familiar. It represents a product range of Lego’s, designed for children up to 5 years old. The bricks are larger than regular pieces, but they still fit in with pieces of the standard sized ones.
– T_ _ _ _ _ __E was created by Theodor Tobler (1876-1941) in Bern, Switzerland in 1908. The logo is shown as a mountain in the triangle with letter “T" at left bottom.This ever popular logo looks like a light peachy splash of liquid over a white background. The left-central part is a big patch of liquid-looking shape, while the right corner of the logo seems to be drawn as a single drop.
– There’s no way you could have gone through the 90s and listen to music on a portable device and not know this brand and this logo! Even if you didn’t experience the 90s as a teenager yourself, you’re surely familiar with this popular kind of portable music rendering device.
– C_ _ _O was founded in 1946 and in 1957 the world’s first entirely electric compact calculator. The logo has a letters “CA" in blue color. Nothing is simpler than a logo which features the name of the brand written in large letters over a plain white background. This is the case here: you’ll recognize the logo right away, with its dark blue letters. The first two of them, visible here, are a C and an A.
– The logo belongs to a Japanese-based multinational company specialized in the production of electronics, like calculators, cameras, watches, mobile phones and musical instruments. The company was founded in 1946 and it is famous for releasing the world’s first compact electric calculator, in 1957. It is currently headquartered in Tokyo.
– It sells a yearly total of around 17 million hl of beer and 8 million of hl of soft drinks and others. The logo consists of letters “Q" and “S" in blue color.The logo features a name written in black swirly letters over a plain white background. Only the first and last letters are visible, and they are a “Q" and an “s", respectively.
The logo belongs to a brand of beer – well, actually, to a brewery from Argentina founded in 1988 by a German immigrant. The company grew quickly and by the 1920s this brand of beer was already the most popular in Buenos Aires. It features the colors of the Argentine flag (light blue and white) on its label and it also sponsors the national football team of Argentina.
– Created in 1932 by Forrest Mars, son of American Candy maker Frank C. Mars. . The logo has letter “M" in roe color. Don’t know about you, but just looking at this logo makes us hungry. Only the left letter is visible, an M, but the red color and golden contour used for the writing are unmistakable. The background is plain white.
– The brand belongs to a highly popular chocolate bar filled with nougat cream, soft caramel and almonds. It was invented in 1932 and over the years it gave birth to related products like ice-cream or candy and so on.
– It is a proprietary, cross platform instant messaging application for smartphones. Was founded in 2009 and is based in Santa Clara, CaliforniaThe company image presents a telephone receiver in the Q like surrounding with rectangular background.
– The logo stands for a very popular app for smartphones, providing instant messaging services cross-platforms. Users can not only chat using this app, but also exchange pictures, video and audio messages, as well as their location using an integrated map service. The service was founded in 2009 by two former Yahoo employees, Brian Acton and Jan Koum.
– Was launched in November 2008, and the first make for Groupon was Chicago followed soon thereafter by Boston, New York City and Toronto. The logo consists of white letter “N" in right side of the black background. This logo features a black tag-like shape with the name of the brand written in plain white capital letters on it. Only the last letter is visible, and it is a “N".
– The brand behind this logo is a deal-of-the-day type of website that features a multitude of gift or discount certificates redeemable at a variety of local or national companies. The website was launched in 2008 and its fist market was the area of Chicago, followed by more as the company expanded.
– Our next logo looks like a small-scale 3 per 3 chess board. Its colors are red and yellow and it also has a thin red contour framing it. It is the animal feeds unit of Land O’lakes. It was previously part of Ralston Purina, but the animal feeds portion was sold in 1986. The logo consists of five red squares inside of square.
– The logo belongs to the pet food division of Nestle, created by the merger of this previously independent company with its Friskies division. The merger happened in 2001 and the company’s headquarters are now in St. Louis, Missouri.
– It is a fictional research project featured in the television series Lost that was introduced in the second season episode “Orientation". The logo has black colored octagonal with circle inside.
– The next logo looks pretty oriental-themed or inspired and you would be quite right in that assumption, if you made it as well. It consists of a black octagonal constructed around a black circle. The background for it all is white.
– The logo belongs to a fictional research project featured in the Lost TV series. Following the popularity of the show, the project’s official website was launched soon after it became popularized. The research project’s interests are connected to fringe science.
BLACK AND DECKER
– Corporation based in Towson, Maryland, US, that designs power tools and accessories, hardware and home improvement products, and technology based fastening systems. The logo has an orange color hexagonal followed by the symbol of “and (&)" written in black color.
– This logo has a plain white background with two symbols on it, at opposite ends. To the left is an orange hexagonal shape, and to the right is a “and (&)" symbol, in black. You can guess that the name of the brand is supposed to be written between these two symbols, but nothing is visible at this moment.
– The logo belongs to an American corporation based in Towson, Maryland, that specializes in power tools and accessories, hardware and home improvement products and technology based fastening systems. Basically any handy-man passionate about tools and gears will probably know this one. The company was founded in 1910 by S. Duncan Black and Alonzo G. Decker.
– It is graphics editing program developed and published by Adobe systems. The logo consists of letters “Ps" in blue background. This next logo consists of the letters “P" and “s" written in light blue inside a dark blue square. The square is bordered by a light blue frame.
– The well-known logo belongs to a graphic editor program, belonging to Adobe’s portfolio. Since its introduction in 1990, this editor has revolutionized the world of graphics, though in the non-specialty media it is rather often associated with the altering of models’ bodies and appearance for posters and other commercial images.
– M_ _ _ _ H produces more than 850,000 pairs of shoes per year, 46 % of sports type and 54 % of fashion type. The logo is presented as letters “M" and “H" and top and bottom borders with “X" at top. The logo consists of a black X enveloped by a flower shape, and the name of the brand directly underneath it, also written in black. There are also a top and a bottom border or underline, also in black.
– The brand behind the logo is a major shoe-producing company, focused on both fashion shoes and sports shoes. In spite of the name sounding like the name of a German city, the company is actually Spanish. It was founded by Louis Berneda in 1939 and it is currently headquartered in Barcelona.
– Adriana Limaa, AlessadnraAmbrosio, Miranda Ker, Doutzenkroes, BehatiPrinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Lindsay Ellingson and Erin Healtherton are VSs angels. The logo consists of black letters “VS" are linked to each other in pink background.
– This next logo is cute as a cupcake: its sweet pale pink colors makes one think of a girly boudoir and this intuition is right on. The shape of the logo is somewhat reminiscent of a coat of arms or a shield with a brighter pink border. The interior is painted into vertical stripes alternating between two shades of soft pink, and it also contains two black letters, style one on top of the other: a V and a S.
– The logo belongs to a famous brand of women’s lingerie founded on June 12, 1977 in San Francisco. The brand is now owned and publicly traded by another company, L Brands. The fashions shows which launch each new collection of lingerie are highly covered by the media and feature top international models in key positions on the catwalk.
– The character first appeared in C_ _ _ _ _ N A_ _ _ _ _A Comics # 1 (1941) from Marvel Comics 1940’s predecessor. Timely Comics, and was created by Joe Simon and Jack Kirby. The logo consists of white star in blue background surrounded by two red circles.
– Since we’re on the subject of role models and characters which inspire little boys, there’s no way a former boy (and some girls as well) will not recognize this logo. It features two concentric red circles separated by a white background and a white star on a blue background in its middle.
– The logo is the signature symbol of a much loved fictional character created by Marvel comics. He is a superhero who used to be a frail man, Steve Rogers, who gets injected with a super serum which transforms him into a great defender of justice. He is a patriot and now a part of the Avengers team.
SAVE THE CHILDREN
– It is an internationally active non-government organization that promotes children’s rights, provides relief and helps support children in developing countries. The logo has a boy image in circle in red color.This logo looks like a red silhouette encircled by a round red frame. The human shape has its head disconnected from the rest of the body and its arms raised and open wide, as if waiting for a hug. The body posture and position of the silhouette is typically child-like – or maybe it’s just something easy to observe if you know the brand behind the logo.
The logo belongs to a world-known international NGO that promotes children’s rights and provides relief and support for children in developing countries. It was established in 1919 in London (UK).
– Was launched in France in 1983 by Unilever. It was inspired by another of Unilever’s brands Impulse. The logo has a letter “X" in black color. The logo consists of the three letter name of the brand, written in black letters over a white background. To conceal the straightforward answer, only the middle letter is visible, and it’s an X.
– The logo belongs to a famous men’s deodorant producer, known for its flamboyant commercials which seem to imply that women simply jump on the man who wears this scent, no matter how reluctant they seemed before. The commercials are both very popular, and heavily criticized for misogyny. The brand is part of Unilever’s portfolio.
– Industry standard developed in the mid-1990’s that defines the cabbies, connectors and communications protocols used in a bus between computers and electronic devices. The logo has three lines originated from a single point with circular, arrow and square ends.A well-known symbol in the world of computers and IT, this logo features a black symbol shaped like a modified fork pitch stemming from a small sphere or circle. The three branches are then finished with the following: another circle, an arrow and a square.
– The symbol belongs to a famous industry standard for the transfer of data between computers and electronic devices. It was developed in the mid01990s to standardize the connection between computer peripherals (including a mouse or a keyboard) and the PCs themselves.
– American heavy metal band from Los Angeles, California, whose releases include fast tempos, instruments, and aggressive musicianship. The logo consists of letters “M" and “A" in black color. This logo is very well-known to rock music fans globally. It simply consists of the band’s name written in a specific style of black letters which couldn’t be confused with anything else. Only the first and last letters are visible: an M and an A.
– The band behind this logo is a heavy metal band from Los Angeles, California. They are considered one of the four founding members of thrash metal, alongside other well-known names such as Slayer, Megadeth or Anthrax. Their lead vocalist is James Hetfield and he is also the main songwriter of the band’s songs.
– Became the first independent credit card company in the world that established an idea of self-sufficient company producing credit cards for travel and entertainment. The logo is shown as semi cylinder in blue color.
– This nice logo reminds us of the peace sign. It consists of a dark blue background with a light blue sign on its left, and the sign is made from a circle divided in two by a vertical line. The background is rounded in its right end, as if the circle symbol had left a thick blue trace behind.
– The logo belongs to a major charge card company established in 1950. Upon its founding, it became the first credit card company in the world, and that’s really something, don’t you think? Its current headquarters are in Riverwoods, Illinois, USA, but its operations take place worldwide.
– T_ __ was first produced in the UK in 1967, and introduced in the United States in 1979. The logo has letters “T X" in red color in grey background.We bet you can already recognize this logo! You see it at virtually every supermarket or boutique, and perhaps even more so when you’re hungry. It has a light brown background and a red writing on it, but only the first and last letters are visible here, a T and an x.
The logo belongs to a famous chocolate bar that comes in pairs. It consists of a biscuit finger with a coating of caramel and a top all-over coat of chocolate. It is produced by Mars and it was first invented in the UK in 1967.
– In 1953 A_ R W_ _ K trust onto the shelves in Europe, Canada and Australia. The logo has letters “A" and “K" in green color. This logo consists of an A and a K, both painted in green on a white background, and surrounded by a green hand-drawn circle shape.
– You were probably already familiar with this logo, as you see it on some of the most common air refreshing products. The product was initially launched in 1943 in the United States by Reckitt Benckiser, and it is now sold and well-known worldwide.
– Therm in B_ _ _ _ _ _ M comes from the thermal plankton, an ingredient found in many, but not all their products. Bio comes from the profession of founder biologist. The logo consists of blue letters “B" and “M" written on the blue band. This logo consists of the brand’s name written in dark blue over a white background. Only the first and last letters are visible to the player, a B and an M, and there’s also a blue wave-like line underneath the name, from one end to the other.
– The logo belongs to a French brand of luxury cosmetics, part of L’Oreal’s portfolio since 1970. The key ingredient in all the cosmetic products labeled with this brand is the thermal plankton, a special type of plankton discovered in some thermal springs under the Pyrenees mountains. Th brand’s founder, Mme Jeanine Marissal, obtained intellectual rights for the thermal plankton discovery in 1952.
– It is marketed in a flat-sided. SAPPHIRE- coloured bottle that bears a picture of Queen Victoria on the label. The logo has an emperor picture in the locket having golden crown. This is another interesting looking logo, and it features a portrait of Queen Victoria mounted inside a turquoise jewel, with a precious teardrop beneath it and a golden crown at its top.
– The logo, surprisingly, doesn’t stand behind a jewelry brand, but behind a company producing alcohol. Specifically, this is about a brand of gin owned by Bacardi and launched on the market in 1987. Its name alludes to the popularity which gin enjoyed in India during the British Raj period.
– Another logo which looks like a coat of arms, this one sports the French flag’s colors, displayed in diagonal stripes: blue in the bottom left corner, white in the middle, red in the lower right corner. The bottom margin of the logo looks a bit like a horizontal accolade. It is the name and brand of a variety of rums from the Dominican Republic. The logo has shield with blue, white and red color.
– Good news to cocktail lovers everywhere: the logo belongs to a brand of rums from the Dominican Republic. The company was founded in 1888 by a Spanish-born man who had settled in Puerto Plata of the Dominican Republic. Today, the company is well-known not only for its rums, but also for its efforts to establish once and for all that there is only one real rum: the one produced from the sugar cane. These efforts will likely diminish the counterfeit rum trade.
– Its products include motherboards, desktops, laptops, monitors, tablet PC’s, Servers, video cards and mobile phones. The logo has letters “AS" written in blue. This logo consists simply of the brand’s name, written in dark blue letters over a white background. Only the first two letters are visible to the player: an A and an S.
– The logo belongs to a major Taiwanese company specialized in computer hardware and electronics. It was established in 1989 and it is headquartered in the Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan. Its products and name are well-known throughout the world.
– Programming languages originally developed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems and released in 1995 as a core component of Sun Microsystems Java Platform. The logo consists of an image of blue color cup with plate and fumes in orange color. This pretty logo looks like a cup of coffee made from circular lines: the ones forming the cup are blue, and the ones forming the steam are orange.
– The logo belongs to a computer programming language developed by the Oracle corporation and designed by James Gosling and Sun Microsystems. It borrows a lot from the languages C and C++, but it features fewer low-level facilities than those.
– The logo consists of a letter “A" in blue color. This logo looks like a blue A over a white background. The left leg of the A looks like it’s melting into a blue water drop.
– The logo belongs to an isotonic rehydration sports drink launched in Hong Kong in 2011. It is now part of Coca-Cola’s portfolio for that country.
– It is a brand of correction fluid and other related products that is popular throughout Europe. The logo consists of white letters “–EX" in red background.This logo is as simple as they get: just a red filled horizontal banner with the white brand name written inside it. Just the last two letters (or second half of the name) are visible: “-ex".
You surely already know this logo and this brand, if you’ve ever had to correct something written on a piece of paper. This brand of correction fluid, popular throughout Europe and beyond, is based on a formula developed by Bette Nesmith Graham in her 1951 kitchen.
– Our next logo features a round medallion painted in shades of brown. The pendant-like image features a stag and a cross high in the air between the stag’s antlers. Rays of light radiate from the cross in all directions. German 70-proof (35 % abv) digestif made with 56 herbs and spices. The logo consists of deer with horns in black background.
– While the logo seemed very pious, it actually belongs to a booze brand. The company behind is a traditional German producer of spirits; and the drink advertised by the logo is a 70-proof digestif made with 56 herbs and spices. The company is headquartered in Wolfenbuttel, Lower Saxony, Germany.