– Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Akira Toriyama and originally serialized in weekly shonen jump from 1984 to 1995, the logo has small red star in orange circle which is having black border.
– This one is easy to recognize and remember: the logo consists of a bright orange ball with a black contour and a red star in its core.
– The logo belongs to a Japanese media franchise based on a manga series created by Akira Toriyama. Based on the manga series, a series of anime were produced and released starting from 1986. The whole franchise is hugely popular and successful, both in Japan and in the English-speaking world. Its main character is a monkey-tailed boy named Goku.
– The company’s slogan, “Lose Weight Now", Ask me how", became a marketing theme for distribution, the company logo consists of three leaves in a circle in green color. It’s easy to recognize this logo if you’re into health products. It consists of a green circle with three green leaves inside it over a white background.
– The logo belongs to a multi-level marketing company that sells personal care, health and nutrition (weight loss) products and so on. It was founded by Mark Hughes in 1980 and has been a successful venture, but it has also come to be highly criticized for its direct sales pyramid scheme system.
– Composed of flour, water, salt, boric acid, and mineral oil, the product was first manufactured in Cincinnati, Ohio, US, in the 1930s, the logo consist of white letters “p" and “h" in red background.
– The logo is more elaborate: it consists of a red cloud-like shape with a white brand name written on top of it. Only the first letter, a “P" and the last, an “h" are visible. The red cloud-like shape is contoured with a white line as well.
– The logo belongs to a well-known and loved brand of a modeling compound for children, used in both school and home art and craft projects. It was first produced as wallpaper cleaner in the 1930s, in Cincinnati, Ohio, and rebranded as a modeling compound for children in the 1950s.
– Graphical web browser developed by Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, starting in 1995, the logo has blue letter “e" with yellow eclipse upon it.
– The logo belongs to Microsoft’s web browser series, usually included with the Windows operating system. It is one of the most used web browsers, peaking in total users in the 2002-2003 time period, before competing browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari rose to popularity. Its original author is Thomas Reardon and its first release date was the 16th of August 1995.
– Car rental company owned by the French investment company EURazeo, the company logo has white letter “p" on yellow base in green background. The logo features a long horizontal rectangle filled with grass green. A thin and slightly curved yellow line crosses it horizontally. It functions as an underline to the brand’s name, written in white directly above it, but in this version only a middle letter of the name is visible: a “p".
– The logo belongs to a French car rental company owned by Eurazeo, which in turn bought it from the Volkswagen group. The company was founded in 1949 Paris and operates today in 143 countries worldwide.
– The company is based in Forks Township, Northampton country, Pennsylvania, the logo consists of unclear yellow text on yellow background and different colors. This logo has a fun yellow oval with a green thin border, with a very colorful moustache in the middle and a name right above it which isn’t visible but can be easily guessed if you inspect it carefully. The logo has been in use since 2003, while the company goes back before that.
– Kids everywhere love this classic brand of coloring crayons. The company was initially an industrial pigment supplier, founded in 1885, but has since developed into a handicraft and art products for school and home. Its headquarters are in Forks Township, Pennsylvania and it was formerly called Binney and Smith Company.
– Online audio distribution platform which allows collaboration, promotion and distribution of audio recordings, the logo has orange color cloud structure. This logo is very cute: it features a large orange cloud, with its left side kind of “sliced up" or comprised by thin vertical lines, while its right side remains pretty much unitary. Music fans and people who like to listen to their music online are surely familiar with the logo, as well as artists who create their own sound and wish to promote it.
– As already implied, the logo belongs to a web platform specialized in audio file distribution. The platform was established in Sweden in 2007 but is currently headquartered in Berlin (Germany). This is a well-loved platform especially for artists, since it enables the users to upload their originally created sounds and share them with everyone else. In July 2013, the web platform could boast with 40 million registered users and with over 200 million individual listeners. It is indeed a great environment for music lovers or artists who want to get noticed.
– Brand of cat food. It is owned by Nestle Purina Pet Care Company, a subsidiary of Nestle, the logo consists of a pink letters “F" and “es" in yellow background. Red and yellow are the colors of a paper leaf-shaped logo which can read F****es. The filling color is an almost orange hued yellow, while the contour and the writing are red.
– The brand for which this logo stands for is ever popular with cat pet owners and thus if you own a cat companion then you probably already know it. It manufactures dry and wet cat food and it is currently owned by Nestle Purina PetCare Company, itself a subsidiary of Nestle. Its current advertisement slogan is “Feed the senses", since 2007.
– It is an Italian fashion brand, launched in 1991, the brand logo contains the words “MI" and “SI" in black color. The brand’s logo is simply the name written in black over a white background. It consists of two words and only two letters in the beginning of each one are visible: a “Mi" and a “Si".
– The logo belongs to a famous Italian fashion brand which was initially launched in 1991. Originally in the field of denim clothing, the brand subsequently expanded to include more products in its portfolio, even footwear and eyewear.
CIRQUE DU SOLEIL
– Canadian entertainment company, self-described as a “dramatic mix of circus arts and street entertainment", the logo has white and blue sun with rays. Blue and white have never looked better together than in this logo featuring a huge sun and its wavy rays. In its lower side, the logo looks as if the sun’s rays are hitting the top of a striped circus tent, and it is indeed a good hint of the brand’s identity.
– The logo belongs to a Canadian entertainment company, which describes itself as a dramatic mix between circus and street arts. The now travelling world-renowned circus was founded in 1984 by two former street artists that called themselves “The Waders" while touring in the 1980 as a performer troupe. The company is greatly appreciated as a “nouveau cirque" (contemporary circus) because of its character-driven approach and the absence of animals.
– It designs and manufactures timepieces and movements including some of the most complicated mechanical watches, the logo has four arrow like structures combined together. This logo looks like a black cross with evenly long arms and with some fleur-de-lys shapes at the top of each cross arm. The whole thing is colored black over a white background.
– The image belongs to a luxury watch manufacturer based in Switzerland (as they all tend to be). The brand was established in 1851 in Geneva and it is famous for manufacturing some of the most complicated mechanical watches ever. It is widely considered the world’s most prestigious brand in the field of watches, by countless experts and aficionados.
– It covers fitness, nutrition, sexuality, lifestyle and other aspects of men’s life and health, the logo has the word “Men’s" in red color. Only the first word is featured, which is “Men’s", followed by a second word which you’re supposed to guess. The white background and the red color of the writing should help you imagine how the whole name looks like, and thus help you guess it faster.
– The name belongs to a famous men’s magazine with monthly issues, specialized in promoting general life, fashion and relationship and sexuality advice, but especially with a focus on nutrition, health and exercise. The cover usually features a male celebrity who looks especially well and with a toned body, while the magazine’s content will also feature an interview or work-out advice from that certain male celebrity. It is the world’s largest men’s magazine brand and it currently has 40 editions in 47 countries.
– German multinational conglomerate corporation based in Duisburg and Essen, Germany, the logo consist of three silver circles and a angle in blue circular background. This logo makes one think of automobiles, although it isn’t the case. It features a dark blue circle contoured with a silvery grey border, and in the circle there is an inverted V sheltering three more little circles interlinked. The V and the three smaller circles re drawn with the same light silvery shade as the border.
– It belongs to a German conglomerate corporation that was founded in 1999. The now multinational company specializes in equipment like steel and stainless products, industrial machinery, automotive technologies, elevators and so on. Its headquarters are in Duisburg and Essen.
– Founded in 1971 in New haven, Connecticut by David Beckerman, a former basketball player, the logo consists of thick letter “S" in black color followed by a white star.
– The logo belongs to an American sportswear manufacturer founded in 1971 by David Beckerman. The brand achieved its popularity peak in the 90s but continues to be a successful business today as well. Its headquarters are in New Haven, Connecticut.
– English rock band formed in Liverpool in 1960 who became the most commercially successful and critically acclaimed act in the history of popular music, the logo has text “THE" and below a letter “T" in white background and bordered at top and bottom.
– This simple black and white logo features a “the" in its upper half, followed by a bigger, elongated “T" in its bottom half. You may be familiar with the image if you recall some classic rock albums from a most loved British band popular about 50 years ago.
– The band is especially popular among the flower power movement, but not only limited to this fan base by far. The logo features only the letter “T" from the middle of the band’s name, which is inspired by a type of insect that flies around in May, if you get our drift. The band’s most popular member was John Lenon, but there were other well-loved members as well, like Paul McCartney or George Harrison or Ringo Starr. Their first hit that brought them their initial popularity was “Love Me Do".
– The company was founded in 1924 by Akira Yamada in Osaka, Japan, the logo has black and blue triangle with letter “N" at top in blue color. This logo looks like a dark triangle-like corner at the left top, followed by a blue layer directly below it. Over the top of this shape the name of the brand is written in the same blue shade, but only the last letter is visible: an “N".
– The logo belongs to a multinational Japanese company specializing in air conditioning. It was founded in 1924, but under a different name, by Akira Yamada. It bears its current name from 1982 onward and it’s currently headquartered in Osaka.
– The next one is a slightly more elaborate logo: it features a red rectangle in its lower third, and a black rectangle over its upper two thirds. The black area contains another white rectangle (with softened round corners), which in turn contains a black horizontal oval, which features a small white rectangle (again with softened corners) in its bottom right area. Whew, description done. In 1995 its USA operation in Los Angeles, where the brand is now a part of the American board sports landscape, the logo has white letter “G" in black and red background.
– The logo belongs to an Australian company which produces footwear and skateboard apparel and goods, as well as equipment and clothing for skateboarding and surf and so on. The company was founded in 1994 by three Australian brothers and has also been involved in producing numerous short films involved with the surf and skateboard subcultures.
– It is a watch company founded in 1902 in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland, the logo has two horses picking the shield of yellow and blue color. This logo is slightly more elaborated than most and looks quite regal. It features two golden lions on the sides, embracing or sustaining a gold and blue coat of arms (shield plus crown).
– This royal-looking logo belongs to a Swiss watch company established in La-Chaux-de-Fonds, in 1902. Since 1984, due to a take-over, the company is now headquartered in Barcelona, Spain.
– This TV channel was launched on 1996 following the closure of the BBC’s Arabic language TV station, the logo has yellow color Arabic text. This logo is really pretty: it features an intricate golden design over a white background. The model is clearly drawn in an Arabic style.
– The logo belongs to a world-renowned satellite television network and media channel. It was initially a channel featuring news and current affairs based in Qatar an owned by the House of Thani, which is the ruling family of Qatar. The name of the media network means “The Island" and even though its independence was initially questioned, the channel’s willingness to promote dissenting views and to cover difficult news, like the Arab spring protests and such, have turned it into a reliable source of information. It is greatly praised by the Western governments and censorship-assessing agencies as being independent and trustworthy.
– It is most commonly known for its off road motorcycles though in recent years it has expanded into street motorcycle production, the logo has letters “KT" in orange color.
– The brand is famous for its motorcycles: it was formed in 1992 in Austria, but it can trace its foundations all the way to 1934. The company shares the name with other subsidiaries of the same brand, but the logo is associated with the motorcycle manufacturer first and foremost. They are most known for their off road motorcycles, but have expanded into the market for street motorcycles as well in recent years, and are even developing a sports car.
– Our next logo looks like a couple of square’s corners or inverted “L"s facing opposite each other to the left and the right. The shapes are colored in bright blue over a white background. The name of the brand is written in the same shade of blue at the bottom, but only the first letter is visible: it’s an “r".
– Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, Netherlands, the logo has T like letter in blue and a letter “r".
– This time, it’s not a company or a commercial service of any kind, and not even a music band. The brand belongs to a conurbation and a metropolitan area from The Netherlands, comprised of the four largest cities in the country: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague and Utrecht, as well as some surrounding areas.
– World’s largest manufacturer of vertical transportation systems today, principally focusing on elevators and escalators. In this case, the logo is comprised by 15 small balls or circles, piled up in a triangle. The color with which the circles are filled ranges from green hues to blue hues. It all looks pretty aquatic in color.
– The name belongs to the world’s largest manufacturer of vertical transportation systems, mostly elevators and escalators and such. The brand’s name may also be a male given name. The brand was established in 1843 in Yonkers, New York, and was very popular for pioneering the “safety elevator" which used a special mechanism to lock the elevator in its place, should the ropes fail.
– Public research university located in Berkeley, California, United States, Offers approximately 350 undergraduate degree programs in a wide range of disciplines, the logo consists of yellow designed in blue background with 1868 printed.
– This blue and gold filigree logo features an open book which receives the light of a star shining down on it. This symbolizes the power of knowledge and how it can enlighten minds. Towards the lower bottom of the logo there’s also a year inscribed, which is 1868.
– As you may have already guessed, the logo belongs to a University, situated in California, on the eastern side of the San Francisco Bay. It is a public research university that can boast with a total of 72 Nobel Prizes won by its faculty, alumni and researchers. Also, this university’s researchers are the ones to have discovered 6 elements on the periodic table, more than any other higher education institution in the world.
– English rock band formed in London in 1962, Current members of the band are Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Wood, the logo has human mouth with tongue outside and teeth appears. This is a very funny and recognizable logo: it features a red lipped mouth with a red tongue sticking out. The logo was made famous by being the cover of a classic rock’s band, on one of their albums.
– The band was popular a few decades ago and was considered (it still is considered) quite revolutionary in the genre of alternative and classic rock music. Their lead singer was the famous Mick Jagger and an example of one of their hits is “You can’t always get what you want" or “I can’t get no satisfaction" and many other rock ballads of post 60s era.
– American footwear company based in Westlake Village, California, the logo consist of shield with blue stripes and purple background. Our next logo looks just like a shield, colored in blue and dark red. The top of the shield is simply filled with dark red (and this is also where the brand’s name was supposed to be written, but it’s erased within the game), while the rest of the shield features diagonal stripes alternating between the two colors.
– The brand belongs to a famous American footwear company founded in 1966 and headquartered in Westlake Village, California.
– Five schools and one college, containing a total of 32 academic departments, with a strong emphasis on scientific engineering, and technological education and research, the logo has the word “MIT" written in red and gray color. This logo may just look like a random set of thick lines, in dark red and a bit of grey over a white background, but if you look carefully you’ll notice that they actually comprise a three letter word. This three letter word is actually the name of the institution it represents and, at the same time, the correct answer for the game.
– The institution depicted by the logo is one of the most prestigious research universities in the technical field. Its official title is that of a research institute, and it is situated in Massachusetts. It was founded in 1861 (but officially opened in 1865), and it is best known for its ground-breaking work in the realms of engineering, technology and science (recently biology). The university also has a strong entrepreneurial orientation, and the revenues of the companies founded by its alumni, if put together, would sum up the world’s eleventh largest economy.
– Brand name for a range of cut crystal and related luxury products such as glass sculptures and miniatures, jewelry and couture, home décor, the logo consists of a swan in black color. This beautiful and elegant logo consists of a black swan which is more uniformly painted (filled with color) to the left of the logo, while seeming to dissipate to the right. If you look closely, and especially if you know the brand, you will notice that the swan is actually breaking up into little crystals.
– The company is famous for its crystals and crystal-based jewelry that can rival actual diamonds. The business was founded in 1895, Austria, by the son of a traditional glass cutter. Their products are specially designed and worked to allow the glass to reflect the whole rainbow spectrum of light, creating unique and beautiful effects.
– Large German equipment manufacturer based in Switzerland specializing in cranes, aircraft parts, and mining, with 8.3 billion euros in revenue for 2011, the logo has letters “L", “H" and “R" in blue color.
– You may have a hard time guessing this logo if you’re not familiar with an industrial background. The company it represents is a major German heavy equipment manufacturer: it specializes in cranes, aircraft parts and various mining equipment. It was founded in 1949 and it is currently headquartered in Bulle, Switzerland.
– It is an airline headquartered in Shinagawa, Tokyo, Japan, the logo consists of white letters “JAL" written on the red swan. This red and white logo features the profile of a red bird with a needle-like beak, with its wings outstretched. The wings encircle the whole logo. The letters J, A and L are visible towards the bottom half of the logo.
– The logo belongs to a major airline of an Asian country. The letters A and L stand for “airline", while the letter “J" is that country’s initial.
– This next logo Features the name “turtles" written in black, with only the first letter in yellow. The background of this writing has a thin red strip in its upper part. Named after four Renaissance artists Donatello, Leonardo, Michelangelo and Raphael, the logo has the word “TURTLES", the “T" in yellow color and remaining all in black only.
– The logo belongs to a famous fictional group of four teenage turtles with ninja fighting skills. The turtles are anthropomorphic and they are named after four Renaissance artists. Their home is the storm sewers of New York City, and this is the headquarters from which they fight invaders, criminals and villains, saving human society but also maintaining their isolation from it.
– Brand name of a construction toy system invented by Joel Glickman, the logo consists of the white letter “K" followed by small triangle in red background. The red oval logo features a white K followed by a small white triangle. The triangle actually represents an apostrophe and the rest of the following letters aren’t visible, but are probably easy to guess once you remember or find out more about the brand.
– The company behind the logo has produced a mini revolution of the children’s toy market. It is a construction toy system developed by a Joel Glickman and it was first introduced in the US in 1993. It features a game of connecting some interlocking plastic rods and gears and wheels and other connectors as far as one’s building imagination wants them to go. The game is designed for the ages 5 to 12, but is popular beyond the age of 12 as well.
– American Reality series, originally shown on MTV from 2000-2002, featuring people performing various dangerous, crude, ridiculous, self-injuring stunts and pranks, the logo has a skull and two disabled supporting sticks in black background.
– This black and white logo looks almost like the famous pirate flag of the skull and crossbones. Only that instead of the bones, there are two syringe-like tools crossed over each other.
– Anyone familiar with MTV is probably already familiar with the TV show behind the logo as well. The reality show features people involved with risky sports and pranks and various self-injuring activities, making it both popular and extremely controversial. The show made its debut in 2000 and was created by Johnny Knoxville, Spike Jonze and Jeff Tremaine.
– The story follows a family superheroes living a quiet suburban life, forced to hide their powers, the logo has yellow letter “i" in yellow and black circle.
– There’s no way you can be young (or have children) and not recognize this logo with a yellow light-like I enveloped in a dark shroud. The logo’s background is an orange oval which contains the candle-like I and its dark mantle-like surroundings.
– The logo belongs to an animation movie franchise developed by Walt Disney and Brad Bird, with its first movie released in 2004. As of March 2014, a second movie (sequel to the first) is already in production. The movie is an animated comedy featuring a group of funny superheroes that have to face the consequences of all the properties they destroy while saving the day.
– Developed plastic containers used in households to contain food and keep it air tight, the logo has chemistry like molecule in pink color with various stipulated circles.
– The fuchsia (or hot pink, however you prefer calling it) logo for this brand is perhaps the most colorful featured so far: it looks just like a globe of little circles exploding other circles around itself. With enough imagination – or if you already suspect the logo has something to do with products for one’s kitchen – you could conceive the logo as a beautiful sphere arrangement of table spoons.
– The company specializes in a home line of products, especially for kitchens. It was founded by Earl Tupper in 1948 in Orlando, Florida and it is still marketed through a large number of consultants which contract direct sales. In the 1960s the brand also spread to Europe, but it is to this day more popular in the United States than anywhere else in the world. The key product which sparked the company’s development was especially its line of containers, popular to this day.
– This next logo features a bright light blue filled square with a large yellow Z inside it, almost as big as the square itself. Z is also the beginning of the brand’s name. French company known for its boats and swimming pools; however they are best known for their widely used small inflatable boats, the logo has yellow letter "Z" in blue background.
– The company behind the logo produces rigid inflatable boats and also swimming pools, but it is best known for the boats. This French company’s boats are commonly used by the US military and by the Marine Mammal Center in Northern California (for rescuing injured marine mammals).
– German company known for its brand of fruit juices which are available in 70 countries worldwide. It is headquartered in Nieder-Olm, the logo consists of a white letters “gr n n" in red background.
– This logo consists of a red rectangle, displayed horizontally, with the name of the brand written on it in white. Only four letters are visible: a “g" and an “r" in the beginning, and two “n"s within the name’s body.
– The brand belongs to a German company specialized in fruit juices available in 70 countries. The brand was established by F. Schurmann in 1964 and then bought by the current company later on, in 1994. The headquarters of the company are in Nieder-Olm.
– It is a sports drink manufactured and marketed by the Coca-Cola company, the logo has “?" like sign with light border. This logo has a white background and it features a symbol shaped like a cloud of smoke trailing down to the ground, or some smoke which is rising from the ground and forming a little cloud. The symbol is black, but surrounded by a thick cyan line.
– The sports drink behind this logo is the main competitor of Pepsi’s Gatorade soft drink and it is produced by Coca-Cola. Even its name sounds sort of similar to Gatorade, but it makes you think of something more powerful, if you get the drift. The drink was first introduced in 1988 and has met a moderate amount of success, and some criticism as well.
– Italian manufacturer of scuba gear and one of the oldest underwater diving companies presently existing, the logo has yellow letter “C" in a yellow bordered blue color triangle. This logo looks pretty and appealing if you’re a bookworm. It features a blue triangle with a yellow margin, and in its middle lies a capital C shaped like a writing hand, holding a pen. The C and pen drawing is again in yellow, over the blue triangle background.
– The brand’s name begins obviously with a C and it is mostly associated with an Italian manufacturer of water sports clothing, especially special equipment for diving and swimming. No, it had nothing to do with pens it seems. Careful, sometimes logos can be misleading.
– Brand of gin bottles and distributed in the United Kingdom, by the company of James Burrough, the logo has a red letter “E" written above the black word “LONDON". Only the “London" part of this logo is fully visible, with a large red “E" on top of it. Alcohol or cocktail fans may have already recognized it.
– The logo belongs to a famous brand of British gin named after the reputed Yeomen guards historically charged with guarding the infamous London Tower. To be more precise, the gin is named after the guard’s nickname.
– It is an Italian brand of scooter manufactured by Piaggio. The name means wasp in Italian, the logo has silver letter “V" on the band. This logo may be a tricky one. It’s all grey, kind of faded, and the first letter in its left side is a V, while the rest of the letters are not visible. The writing is also underlined and it seems to take off upwards to the right of the logo.
– The name belongs to an Italian brand of scooters. The name of the brand is the Italian word for “wasp". The scooter was originally manufactured by Piaggio et co in 1946 in Pontedera, Italy.
– It is a popular sandwich cookie where the U.S. version is made by the Nabisco division of Kraft Foods, the logo consists of a spot and one circle around it in blue color. Only the first letter of this logo is present on your screen: a goofy looking white “O" with blue margins and filling. The remaining four letters are up to your guessing skills.
– The brand is perhaps the most well-loved brand of biscuit cookies in the US and the world. The cocoa cookies are almost black and they are paired together with a white vanilla cream filling; they are advertised as going perfectly together with milk and it is indeed the way most of their fans enjoy them in. The cookie was initially introduced in 1912.
– This simple and clean logo features two semi-circles almost coming together into a full circle. One of them is orange and one is blue, while their background is plainly white. The blue one is slightly larger and on the bottom right area of the logo. The logo has two yellow and blue eclipses faced to each other.
– The company behind this one makes bicycles and is based in Mallabia, Basque Country. It was founded in the 1840 and was specialized in guns and rifles; it started making bicycles in the 1930s. The brand is especially popular in Spain and Portugal.
– Only a red “C", followed by a red lightning symbol, is visible in the middle of this logo, over a white background. As a hint, there are four letters in the logo, separated by the lightning sign. The logo has letter “C" in red color.
– The logo belongs to a famous classic rock and blues rock band from Australia, named after a type of electricity. The band was founded in November 1973 and is sometimes considered a pioneer of heavy metal. One of their hits is the song “Highway to Hell", from the likewise named album.
– This logo looks like a red circle with a silver grey margin on one side, and a white bird-like shape in its middle. The bird shape makes you think of an airplane logo, since it’s quite typical to the category. The logo has white sign in red circular background.
– If you thought about how fit this logo is for an airplane too, you’re right: it does belong to an airline indeed. The company, which this logo belongs to, is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey and it was founded on the 20th of May 1933. It is headquartered in Istanbul and it is the fourth largest airline in the world, by the number of destinations.
– The logo consists of letter “Ste" in black color. It is as simple as they get: it features a white background with the brand’s name written in plain black text over it. Only the first three letters of the name are visible, and they can read “Ste".
– The logo stands behind a global company specialized in interior architecture, furniture and technology products for corporate offices. It was founded on the 16th of March 1912 and is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA.
– This logo features a red base with a yellow writing mounted upon it. Only the first letter, a “T", is visible to the left, and it’s up to you to guess the whole name. The logo has yellow letter “T" with blue border on the pink base.
– The name is used for an entire franchise developed by Disney and Pixar that began with their 1995 film featuring talking toys (among which a cowboy). Other movie animation sequels followed after the success of the 1995 version, and other media and various toy products are also marketed within the same franchise.
– This logo features a lower case “b" followed by a parenthesis sign “)" to its right, both colored in blue, over a simple white background. Anyone familiar with computer gadgets and especially the IT field in general should be also familiar with this logo, since it stands for one of the most popular storage options today. The logo consists of a letter “b" and followed by a eclipse in blue color.
– The company the logo belongs to specializes in designing this format of digital optical disks for data storage, which was designed with the intention to supersede the DVD format. Its official release was in June 2006, and since then there were more and more versions released by the major IT companies, changing their preferences from the DVD format for optical disks to this one. Even Toshiba, DVD’s main supporter, conceded in February 2008 and released its own player for the new format in late 2009.
– The logo has black colored earth like shape with purple border. This faded and hard to read logo is comprised by a black-filled oval with dark red margins and some dark red scribbles across its middle. If you look carefully, you’ll notice that the middle may actually be a globe-symbol and you might even make out some black letters over it: a, s and t.
– The name belongs to a lifestyle brand of American products, mainly backpacks, bags and general traveling gear and accessories. The company was established in 1952 and originally catered to US military, under the name Eastern Canvas Products USA, Inc. It is now part of the VF Corporation and its luggage products are still popular.
– The logo consists of white letter “G" and followed by four different colored small squares in a black background. This logo may be a tricky one if you’re not into gadgets or photography and the IT niche. It has a black background and a white G in its left, while the right half of the logo is filled with a few blue squares, colored in various hues of blue. The square which lies most to the right is such a light shade of blue that it may even appear white.
– The corporation behind the logo is specialized in high-definition personal cameras. Their cameras do have a particularity though: they are very adaptable to rough terrain conditions, being pretty light-weight but also rugged and durable. They can also be mounted on to unusual places for the best shooting angles, like the outside of a quadcopter or boats and planes and cars or army tanks.
– The logo is represented as white crocodile face in black background. This fun logo features a little friendly crocodile drawn with white within a black circle. The croc seems to look directly at you and smile. The black circle has a white border.
– The logo belongs to a famous spa shoe brand developed in 2002 with the help of a foam clog design technology. The shoes are highly comfortable and popular, but also very often counterfeit products are being sold as originals. The brand was the main (title) sponsor of the Association of Volleyball Professionals (AVP) Tour, from 2006 until 2009.
– The logo has blue band, letter “T" in red and surround by blue stars. A well-known logo for sport lovers, this next image features a circle of blue stars with a name in the middle which is not visible now. The beginning of the name has a blue rectangle as a background, while the end of the name is written in red as a change from the blue. The last letter, visible here, is a T.
– This is the logo of the main pan-European sports TV channel, launched on the 5th of February 1989. Its headquarters are in Issy-les-Moulineaux, France.
– The logo consists of black letters “ff" written in white rectangle, which is present in black bordered red circle. This logo looks like a red circle enveloped by a black border, with a white horizontal rectangle in the middle which hosts the brand’s name. The name is written in black but only the last two letters are visible: a double “f".
– The story behind this brand is at the same time funny and impressive: it belongs to a beer which was initially fictional, present in the animated series The Simpsons. It has subsequently become a real brand of beer, but without the consent of the series’ creator, and it’s sold commercially in various countries. In three locations though, the beer is also sold in its official and legal version.
– The logo has a face of the man in pink color. It looks like the profile of a red man, with only his face and neck visible. It is only colored in red and black.
– You may be familiar with this logo from memory sticks: the logo belongs to a well-known American company specialized in producing memory storage devices. The company was founded in 1987 by John Tu and David Sun and produces things like memory cards, SIM cards, memory sticks (USB flash drives), digital auto players and so on. It is the largest independent producer of DRAM memory modules and it is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California.
– The logo consists of a letter “m" with a baby image in blue color. This logo features a dark blue, small case, “m" with a child figure in the second half of the m letter. It makes you think of protectiveness.
– The initial impression given by the brand’s logo is quite correct: the logo stands for a British company which specializes in products for mothers to be and for children up to the age of 8. This retail company was founded in 1961 by Selim Zilkha and Sir James Goldsmith.
– The next logo features a sun-like shape with wavy orange rays over a white background. The only thing that differentiates it from a sun drawing is the fact that towards the bottom of the logo, the rays are fewer and look like they are supporting the whole sun like a pair of furniture legs.
– Italian electric utility company, the second-largest in Europe by market capitalization, the logo looks like a tree shape in orange color.
– The logo belongs to a famous Italian company that provides electric utility services. It was founded on the 27th of November 1962 and used to be a state-owned monopoly in Italy; nowadays it is privatized by the government and has expanded to other countries as well, becoming the second-largest in Europe by market capitalization.
– It is the second-largest stock exchange by market capitalization in the world, after the New York Stock Exchange, the logo consists of a letters “D" and “Q" in blue color. This logo is simple: just a white background and the blue square-shaped letters of the name written on it. Only a D and a Q are visible to you during the game, and there are three more hidden letters before the D and another hidden letter between the two visible ones.
– The name belongs to a famous American stock exchange, the second largest in the world after the New York stock exchange, by market capitalization. It was founded on the 4th of February 1971.
– The company was founded as typewriter manufacturer in 1908 in Ivrea, near Turin, by Camillo Oilvetti, the logo consists of a letter “O" in red color. This logo consists of a red square-like background (but with round corners) with a huge white “I" in its middle. It’s hard to miss and pretty easy to recognize if you like computers and gadgets.
– Although the name may probably lead you to think of salty biscuits or something like that, it actually belongs to an Italian computer, tablet, printer and smartphone manufacturer. The company was founded in 1908 in Ivrea (Italy) and has become a part of the Telecom Italia Group since 2003.
– First superhero team created by writer-editor Stan Lee and artist and coplotter Jack Kirby, the logo consists of a “4" in a circle in blue color. From this logo, only a large circle with a large 4 in its middle can be seen. The number and the circle’s contour are made in dark blue, while the circle is filled with a soft grey.
– The logo belongs to a fictional superhero team created by Marvel Comics and debuting in 1961. The four superheroes initially appeared in comic books and then also in films and video games. The team is comprised by Mister Fantastic, the Invisible Woman, the Human Torch and Thing. One of their adversaries, who also made an appearance in the movies, is the space-travelling Silver Surfer.
TOUR DE FRANCE
– Annual multiple stage bicycle race primarily held in FRANCE, while also occasionally making passes through nearby countries, the logo has black letters “OR" followed by an orange circle. This next logo looks like a man figure on a bike. The man and one of the wheels are drawn in black, while the other wheel is orange all over. The background of the logo is white.
– The logo doesn’t belong to a commercial brand, but to a multiple stage bicycle race held primarily in France. This event was organized for the first time in 1903 and has happened yearly ever since, except for interruptions caused by the two world wars. It is currently organized by the Amaury Sport Organization.
– Brand of adhesives, sealants and surface treatments that include acrylic, anaerobic, cyanoacrylate, epoxy, hot melt, silicone, urethane and UV/light curing technologies, the logo consists of a letters “CT" in red color. Only the letters in the middle are visible, a C (with a white filling) and a T (written and filled with plain red).
– It belongs to a major German company famous for its innovative adhesives. They are used for both hobbyist and industrial applications and their formula is based on the work of the American professor Vernon Krieble. The company was founded in 1956 and is headquartered in Dusseldorf (Germany).
– Video game developer and entertainment company founded by Perez Estarriaga brothers based in Pamplona, Spain, the logo has white letters “AD" in blue background. It looks simple and clear, but it’s not very known and may be thus harder to identify if you’re not really an expert in mobile games. The logo features a soft blue circle with two white letters on it, an A and a D, but not written all the way, just sketched and sort of blended together.
– It belongs to a mobile entertainment company headquartered in Pamplona, Spain. As a coincidence, this is the company whom we must thank for creating fun games such as LogosQuiz or FlagsQuiz.
– American multinational food and beverage corporation headquartered in purchase, New York, United States, the logo consists of a globe like shape with a multi colored stripes.
– The logo belongs to a major American corporation, formed in 1965 by the merger of two other companies: Pepsi-Cola and Frito-Lay. Its headquarters lie in Purchase, New York, and each of the brands in the corporation’s portfolio has generated retail sales of more than 1 billion dollars apiece since 2012. That should give you a measure of the company’s big business: the whole thing is huge!
NEW YORK TIMES
– It is an American daily news paper founded and continuously published in New York City since 1851, the logo has letters “T", “N", and “T" in black color. This logo features a white background with three rows of horizontal writing in black. Only three letters are visible, one for each row, but what makes the logo unmistakable is the style, which looks like antique letters from old 18th century books.
– The logo belongs to a major daily newspaper associated with New York, but distributed far and wide beyond it. The newspaper was founded on the 18th of September 1851 and has been published constantly ever since, having won 112 Pulitzer prizes and numerous other awards.
– It has previously created similar products under the names Neet and Immac, the logo consist of blue letter “V" followed by three green leaves in a white circle. This logo features a white three dimensional looking sphere with the brand’s name on it. Only the first letter is visible, a blue “V", as well as a symbol in the middle which looks like a small bit of grass or a plant.
– The logo belongs to a company specialized in producing hair removal cosmetics for women. The company has been controversial lately for issuing advertisements which make women feel uncomfortable, and thus its sales have dropped. It was founded in 1922 and its main supplier is Reckitt Benckisser.
– British company that designs ad manufacturer music amplifiers, brands personal headphones/earphones, and, having acquire Natal Drums, drums and bongos, the logo consists of a letters “M" and “ll" in white color.
– The name is actually a pretty common name for a lot of places and whatnot; it’s also a rank in the military. But in this case, the logo belongs to a British company that specializes in music amplifiers, personalized headphones and earphones (made by Zound Industries) and similar sound technology.
– The name is an acronym for Essence et Lubrifiants de France, the logo has blue and red three dimensional arcs. This next logo may be slightly elaborate and hard to describe. It consists of two 3D parts that look like they’re trying to wrap around each other. One is blue and one is red.
– The company behind the logo has the name of a mythological fairy creature from Northern European folklore. It used to be a French oil company until it merged with Total in 2000 and is currently a major brand within Total’s portfolio.
– International organization that was created on July 22, 1944 at the Bretton Woods Conference and came into existence on December 27, 1945 when 29 countries signed.
– This logo is easy to remember. The logo consists of two earths in blue background.
– International hotel company, owned by Accar hotels. It has over 950 hotels in 55 countries around the world, the logo has red and green shield with two red flowers at top.
– This logo is a bit more elaborate than most: it features a dark green strip at its bottom, while the red of the logo is colored in red. Towards its upper side, the red background makes way for two stars (drawn with a thin white line pencil), circumscribed by two flower shapes, drawn with the same thin white line.
– This logo is the symbol of a well-known budget-friendly hotel, which can be found in numerous large cities all over the world, usually close to the city’s main rail station or center or airport. The hotels are most common especially in Europe, mainly due to the fact that the brand was initially established there (in Bordeaux, in 1974), but the most recent opening of a hotel of theirs was in Indonesia (in January 2014). Coincidently, this most recent opening was also their 1000th location. Currently, the hotel chain is owned by Accor.
– American sports clothing company. The headquartered is located in Baltimore, Maryland. Its European headquarters is located in Amsterdam’s Olympic- Stadium, the company logo consists of black “U" opposite to each other.
– Our next image has a white background and two half-circles drawn in black over it. One is facing upwards and one downwards and they are overlapping. Each of them has greatly thickened ends.
– The logo belongs to an American company specializing in sports clothing and accessories, as well as casual clothing and apparel. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. Its products are exported and successfully sold worldwide.
– Japanese developer and publisher of numerous toys, trading cards, anime, tokusatsu, slot machines, arcade cabinets and video games, the company logo has white letter “k" in pink background.
– This logo looks like a thin rectangle, colored in red and displayed horizontally. The right end of the rectangle is sharpened upward. There’s also a name written on this red background, with white, and only the first letter is visible: it’s a “K".
– The logo belongs to a Japanese developer and publisher of toys, video games, anime, trading cards and other entertainment media. Its most successful products were game series such as Castlevania, Gradius, Frogger, Suikoden, Metal Gear, and the ever popular Silent Hill. The company was founded in 1969 as a place you could rent jukeboxes from or repair them. Today, the company is headquartered in Tokyo.
– Global company with brands and technologies for consumer and industrial in Dusseldof, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, the company logo consist of letter “kel" written in right side of the red circle.
– A red contour forms a horizontal oval over a white background, and in this oval there’s the name of the brand, written again in red. Only the last three letters are written, and it’s a “kel", which means guessing the rest is up to you.
– The brand is much known especially for its detergents and adhesives. The company manufactures this kind of products for both consumer and industrial use, and its headquarters are in Dusseldorf, Germany. It was founded in 1876 in Aachen and its first product was “Universalwaschmittel", a detergent based on a silicate formula.
– Video game console which was released by Sega in November 1998 in Japan and later in 1999 in other territories, the logo has a spiral in blue color.
– Probably already recognized by video game fans, this logo belongs to a brand of video game consoles released by Sega in Japan in 1998. This was the first entry in the sixth generation of consoles, and was eventually outsold by the next releases of that generation, like the Xbox or the PlayStattion. This somewhat antique console still has many nostalgic fans and the gaming world is eagerly expecting to see what Sega’s next console will look like, if they will ever release it.
– Some brand products: shaving, oral care, hair care and epilation, ear thermometers, blood pressure monitors, coffee makers, coffee grinders, toasters, blenders, juicers, Irons, the company logo posses that letters “B A n" in white color.
– This next logo simply consists of a white background with the name of the brand on it. It is written with black contoured, white-filled letters, and only three of them are visible: a B, an A and an N. The A is taller than the other two.
– You may be familiar with this logo from any number of electric appliances for home use and personal care. The company behind this logo is a famous German producer of things like kitchen robots, mixers, electric shavers, toasters and so on. Initially founded in 1921, it was owned by Gillette from 1984 until 2005 and is now a subsidiary of Procter and Gamble.
– Japanese multinational manufacturer of cycling components, fishing tackle, and rowing equipment. It produced golf supplies until 2005 and snowboarding gear until 2008, the company logo has letters “SH" and “no" in blue color.
– This logo is just as simple as the previous: the same whit background and the plain writing of the brand’s name over it, but this time in blue rather than black. Four letters are visible, a “SH" at the beginning and a “NO" at the end of the word.
If you’re into cycling or rowing or fishing or snowboarding, you may be familiar with this logo. It belongs to a Japanese company that produces equipment for these three hobbies and sports. It was founded in February 1921 and is headquartered in Sakai, Osaka (Japan).
– Italian racing car maker founde by Austrian-Italian Carlo Abarth in Turin in 1949, the logo consists of a black Scorpio on red and yellow colored shield.
– This logo looks like a coat of arms in the colors of the German flag – black, yellow and red. The top of the shield shape is black, the middle is yellow and the bottom is red. There’s also a big black scorpion all over the shield.
The logo belongs to a famous racing car and road car maker based in Turin, Italy. The company was founded in Bologna, Italy on the 31th of March 1949. The scorpion symbol was placed on the logo because Scorpio was the astrological sign of the company’s founder. The company has a traditional close collaboration with Fiat.
– Worldwide wholesaler of fasterners, screws and screw accessories, chemicals, tools, machines, installation material, automotive hardware, storage and retrieval systems, the logo consist of red shield with white band at middle.
– This logo looks like a red shield divided by a horizontal line. The line is white in the inside of the shield and red on the outside of the shield. The shield’s top sort of looks like the top of a castle. There’s a slogan written in black below the image: “Der Montageprofi".
As you may have already guessed, the logo belongs to a German company, specialized in fasteners, screws and screwdrivers, chemicals, furniture, tools, construction fittings etcetera. The company was founded in 1945 in Kunzelsau, Germany. The initial founder’s son is who leads the company 80 years later and counting (to this day).