– The Aldi logo features the brand’s name in a colorful rectangle. The colors are blue, yellow and orange.
– This company is a global discount supermarket chain from Germany. Its name is short for Albrecht Diskont and is divided into two separate groups: the north group (headquartered in Essen) and the south group (headquartered in Mulheim an der Ruhr).
– The Amtrak logo consists of 3 dark blue curved stripes which resemble a track.
– You might know this company because it provides intercity passenger train service in the US. It operates 374 trains each day on 31,474 miles of track. The company has been active since 1971 and is headquartered in Washington, DC.
– The AOL logo consists of a blue sphere inside a triangle which looks like a play symbol.This is however the new AOL logo, as it has a few versions in the past.
– This is probably the most famous online products and services provider in the US. It’s a giant corporation headquartered in New York founded in 1983.
– The Atari logo features a stylized letter A, which is the brand’s initial letter.
– This is an American company famous for being a pioneer in arcade games, home video consoles and home computers. You might have heard of the popular arcade game Pong and the video console Atari 2600. The company was founded in 1972 by Nolan Bushnell and Ted Dabney and it helped define the electronic entertainment industry in the 70s and the 80s.
– The Avon logo comprises of the brand’s name and below it the slogan “the company for women".
– This is probably the most famous American personal care and cosmetics brand for women. It operates in more than 140 countries worldwide and is considered one of the largest beauty and cosmetics companies in the world. The company was founded in 1886 and its headquarters are in New York City.
– The Axa logo features the brand’s name in a blue square and with a red diagonal line on one of the letters.
– This is a French global financial, investment, retirement and insurance group founded in 1817 and headquartered in the 8th arrondissement of Paris.
– The Billabong logo features a stylized wave and the name of the company in dark grey. All Billabond logos, no matter what versions of them you see keep the same features.
– This is a famous clothing company that is also known for producing accessories and skateboard products under other brand names. It was founded in 1973 by Gordon and Rena Merchant and the brand’s name is derived from the Wiradjuri word “bilaban" referring to a “creek that runs only during the rainy season". The headquarters are in Burleigh Heads, Queensland, Australia.
– The Bridgestone logo features the brand’s name in black with a red triangle in the first letter.
– This is a Japanese corporation founded in 1931 by ShojiroIshibashi known for manufacturing auto and truck parts. It is headquartered in Kyobashi, Tokyo. In 1988, Bridgestone purchased the Firestone Tire and Rubber Company of Akron, Ohio. Also, Bridgestone’s line of products for electronic equipment includes precision rollers for office machines and functional films for solar cells and plasma displays. In sporting goods, Bridgestone market golf balls and clubs and tennis balls and rackets. Bridgestone’s line of bicycles is Japan’s most extensive
– The Camper logo represents the brand’s name in white letters on a red background.
– This is a shoe company based in Spain and founded by Fluxa Rossello in 1975. The name of the company translates as “rustic" and its motto is “imagination walks".
– The Corvette logo features two stylized crossed flags; one of the flags is a checkered finish line flag.
– This is a famous sports car owned by Chevrolet division of General Motors. The first model was a convertible and was designed by Harley Earl. It was introduced in 1953 at a show car. This super car is now manufactured in Bowling Green, Kentucky and has been produced in seven generations. It is one of the American top muscle cars. It is convertible or coupe and we see it on the roads since 1953. If you hear a 2014 Corvette Stingray approaching fast, take a good look at its back, as it is the only thing you will actually see 🙂
– The Deutsche Bank logo was created by Anton Stankowski in 1973 and it comprises of a box with an angled line inside. Many people wondered about the Deutsche Bank logo meaning and we can tell them that in 1972 the bank created the world-known blue logo “Slash in a Square” – designed by Anton Stankowski and intended to represent growth within a risk-controlled framework.
– This is one of the most prominent banks in the world, headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany and it operates in more than 70 countries worldwide.
– The Eastpack logo features the brand’s name enclosed in an oval shape; the colors of the logo are black, dark red and white.
– This is a brand specialized in the design, development and manufacturing of products including travel gear, backpacks, bags and other accessories. It was founded in 1952 by Monte Goldman and is headquartered in Bornem, Belgium and Stabio, Switzerland.
– The Ferrari logo is probably the most iconic sports car logos of all times. It comprises of an illustration of a horse on a yellow background and the Italian flag on top. However, the Ferrari logo history is a bit more complex than that. The horse is called Cavallino Rampante (“prancing horse”) and is in fact a black prancing stallion chosen as logo by Enzo Ferrari back in 1923.
– This super famous Italian sports car manufacturer was founded in 1929 by Enzo Ferrari, had the name of Scuderia Ferrari and the logo has been present on the Ferrari vehicles ever since. The company is currently headquartered in Maranello, Italy. When you see Ferrari logo images you can’t think but F1 races, lots of horse power and mind-blowing red super-cars.
-The Fila logo is one of the most memorable and recognizable logos in the sports and apparel field. It features the brand name in red and dark blue characters. If you have worn Fila shoes before, you know the logo stands for high – quality products and world – wide fame.
-This is one of the world’s most prominent sportswear manufacturers in the world. It is currently headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and was founded in Biella, Italy in 1911 by the Fila brothers.
Hard Rock Café
– The Hard Rock Cafe logo features the brand’s name on a yellow round shape.
– This is a brand associated with Rock’N’Roll music. It is a famous chain of theme restaurants founded in 1971 by Isaac Tigrett and Peter Morton in London. The restaurants are famous for their walls which are covered with rock and roll memorabilia.
– This is a famous Italian automobile manufacturer founded in 1906 by Vincenzo Lancia. It became a part of Fiat Group in 1969. This brand is known for using letters of the Greek alphabet for naming its car models. The Lancia logo is quite elegant, a blue insignia with silver adornments and the name of the company inside.
– You won’t see many Lancia logos in the streets anymore outside Italy, as of 2014, the company announced it will cease to exist for the rest of the world, only Italy will benefit from Lancia models.
– The Lego logo is easily recognizable because of its bright red background on which the name of the brand is written.
– This is the most famous brand of construction toys in the world. It began in 1949 and is based in Billund, Denmark. The name of this company was inspired by the Danish phrase “leg godt" which means “play well".
– The Lexus logo comprises of the initial “L" encircled by an oval in a steel gray finish. The logo Lexus uses these days can be traced back to 1988 and Toyota claims it was rendered using a precise mathematical formula.
– This is a luxury vehicle division of the Japanese car giant Toyota Motor Corporation. It was introduced in the US and Canada in 1989 and is currently the biggest selling luxury car brand in America and Japan. This car brand is sold in over 70 countries worldwide. They are more present in the US due to the gas engines. Europeans are more into diesel engines, therefore Mercedes and BMW have the top sales there.
-The Lucky Strike logo features the name of the cigarettes enclosed in a red circle.
-This is a famous American brand of cigarettes owned by the British American Tobacco groups. It was introduced in 1871 as cut-plug chewing tobacco and later a cigarette. This brand of cigarettes used to be the top selling cigarette in the US in the 1930s.
– The Motorola logo comprises of the letter M in a blue insignia.
– This used to be a popular American telecommunications company headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois. The corporation went bankrupt after losing $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009. After that, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011.
– The Nivea logo is easily recognizable and it consists of the brand’s name in white letters enclosed in a navy blue rectangle.
– This is a famous skin and body care brand owned by German company Beiersdorf. The brand was founded in 1882 by Carl Paul Beiersdorf. The name of the company comes from a Latin word which means “snow-white".
– The Oracle logo is one of the most recognizable logos in the software field: it features the brand’s name on a red rectangle.
– This is a famous American computer technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It was founded in 1977 by Bob Miner, Larry Ellison and Ed Oates. The company is well-known for its computer hardware products and database management systems.
– The Pacman logo features the game’s name and one of the letters is shaped with an open mouth.
– Many of us grew up playing this game. It’s an arcade game developed by Namco and released in Japan in 1980. It is one of the most popular video games in the world and an icon of the 1980s popular culture.
– The Pixar logo consists of the company’s name and the famous lamp named Luxo, Jr.
– This is the famous computer animation film studio that brought us Finding Nemo, Toy Story and Wall-E. It was bought by the Walt Disney Company in 2006 for $7.4 billion and is based in Emeryville, California. The Disney Pixar logo remained the same.
– The Porsche logo symbolizes the coat of arms of Stuttgart, a horse, antlers and red and black stripes. The Porsche design logo is quite complex and the Porsche car logo suffered a few transformations along the years, but even today, it stands for one of the most profitable car companies in the world. It claims to have the highest profit per unit sold of any car company in the world. Their 2014 Panamera model is powered by electric motors offering more than 400 HP with a mileage at over 40MPG.
– Porsche is a famous German luxury sports cars manufacturer founded in 1931 by Ferdinand Porsche and is known for powerful and exclusive sports cars.
– The Ray Ban logo consists of the brand’s name on a red background.
– This is probably the most famous brand of sunglasses in the world. It was founded in 1937 by Bausch & Lomb and is best known for their aviator style of sunglasses. Ray Ban sunglasses is also one of the most counterfeited brands available, as many people are selling fake Ray Bans with logo that look genuine. Don’t get yourself fooled!
– The Rip Curl logo features the brand’s name and a red curved symbol.
– This is a major Australian designer, manufacturer and retailer of surfing sportswear and other related products such as wetsuits. It is one of the biggest board wear brands in Australia, Europe and South America. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Torquai, Victoria.
– The Suzuki logo comprises of a stylized red “S", the company’s initial, and the full brand name in blue next to it and you will see it on every motorcycle or car that speeds on the boulevard, as Suzuki is known for producing powerful vehicles.
– Suzuki is a world famous Japanese car brand founded in 1909 by Michio Suzuki, headquartered in Hamamatsu, Shizuoka and is well-known for manufacturing automobiles, engines, motorcycles and ATVs. However, it started out as a loom making factory for the textile industry, continued with a bike (or several bikes, as the nostalgic still have a soft spot for the Hayabusa, the GSX or the GSXR motorcycles) and ended up manufacturing cars only in 1961. It is one of the largest automakers in the world with more than 52,800 employees worldwide.
– The Universal Pictures logo features the name of the film studio imposed on the planet Earth.
– This is a super famous American film studio founded in 1912 by Carl Lemmle, Mark Dintenfass, Charles O. Baumann, Adam Kessel, Pat Powers, William Swanson, David Horsley, and Jules Brulatour. It is considered to be the world’s largest movie studio and you brought us blockbusters like Jurassic Park and Jaws, amongst many others.
-The Zara logo features the brand’s name in black characters on a white background.
-This is a well-known fashion retailer that deals with clothing and accessories for women, men and kids. The company was founded in 1975 by Rosalia Mera Goyenechea and Amancio Ortega Gaona. This brand has 1400 stores in more than 70 countries worldwide.