– The Air France logo features the company name in navy blue letters followed by a red ribbon.
– This is the French air line headquartered in Tremblay-en-France, Paris. It serves 36 destinations in France and worldwide passenger and cargo services to 168 destinations in 93 countries.
– The American Eagle logo features a landing American eagle.
– This is an American clothing and accessories retailer headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The brand was founded in 1977 by Jerry and Mark Silverman and it’s famous for clothing products like jeans, polo shirts, T-shirts, boxers, outerwear and swimwear. Now when it comes to the name American Eagle, you should know what you are talking about. This logo stands for the American Eagle Outfitters, the clothing company, while there is also the American Eagle Airlines, a flight company. The American Eagle Outfitters logo and the American Eagle Airlines logo are completely different from one another.
– The Barbie logo consists of the brand’s name in pink hand-written letters.
– This is one of the most popular doll brands in the world. It is manufactured by Mattel and was created in 1959 by Ruth Handler, inspired by a German doll named Bild Lilli. These days you can also find a black Barbie, not to mention that Barbie and Ken are a famous couple for a long time now.
– The Boeing logo consists of the brand’s name and a blue emblem. There was another logo in the Boeing logo history, but the new one we are talking about now was adopted in the 90’s.
– This is a famous American aerospace and defense company. It is headquartered in Chicago and it was founded in 1916 in Seattle by William E. Boeing. No matter what logos this company had, they always stood for quality and high performance, as Boeing is among the largest global aircraft manufacturers, is the second-largest aerospace & defense contractor in the world based on 2012 revenue and is the largest exporter in the United States by dollar value.
– The British Petroleum logo consists of a stylized sun-flower in green and yellow colors.
– This is a leading British multinational oil and gas company headquartered in London, UK. It is considered one of the biggest companies in the world, operating in more than 80 countries and producing 3.4 billion barrels of oil per day.
– The Chupa Chups logo features the brand’s name in red enclosed in a yellow flower shape.
– This is probably the most famous lollipop brand in the world. It was created by the Catalan Enric Bernat in 1958 and it’s now owned by Italian corporation Perfetti Van Melle. The brand’s name comes from the Spanish verb “chupar" which means “to suck".
– The Cisco logo consists of a blue bridge and, underneath it, the brand’s name in red letters. In case you are interested in the Cisco Systems logo history, it was chosen to represent the two towers of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
– Cisco Systems is an American corporation that designs, makes and sells networking equipment. The headquarters is in San Jose, California.
– The Converse All Star logo comprises of a star which is placed inside a circle.
– Here’s the most relevant hint: this brand is the most popular sneakers brands in the world. It’s based in North Andover, Massachusetts and was established by Marquis Mills Converse in 1908. The All Star Converse history is intimately connected to basketball player Chuck Taylor whose signature was added to the All Star patch on the classic, high-topped sneakers.
– The Dell logo features the brand’s name in blue letters enclosed in a blue circle. One of the letters is slightly tilted on one side.
– This is a leading American computer technology manufacturer based in Round Rock, Texas. It was founded by Michael Dell in 1984 and is currently selling personal computers, servers, software, cameras, printers and other electronics.
– The Excel logo features the initial X on a green square shape.
– This is a famous spreadsheet application developed by Microsoft for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS. It features calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications. You can’t do much with the MS Office without Excel and since 1987, through 2010 and 2013, the software was subjected to major upgrades.
– You probably know this brand’s logo from the local pub. The Guinness logo consists of a harp and below it the brand’s name, on a black background.
– This is a famous Irish beer brand created by Arthur Guinness introduced in 1759. It is currently brewed in 60 countries and sold in 120. A special characteristics of this beer is the burnt flavor that comes from roasted barley.
– The Iveco logo consists of the brand’s name in blue letters on a white background.
– This is an Italian industrial vehicle and bus manufacturer based in Turin, Italy. It was founded in 1975 and is famous for building commercial vehicles, city and intercity buses and firefighting vehicles.
– The Lamborgini logo comprises of a shield and a golden snorting bull symbol inside it. The Lamborghini bull logo stands for power, speed and strength and is one of the most easily recognizable car logos in the world, especially among super – cars lovers. If you know what a Lamborghini Murcielago or a Lamborghini Gallardo are, then you know these cars are not only super fast, but also designed to blow your mind.
– This Italian Luxury sports car manufacturer was founded in Sant’Agata Bolognese, Italy in 1963 by Ferruccio Lamborghini. It’s currently part of Volkswagen Group and the brand is famous for its high-performance sport cars and concept cars.
– The Lenovo logo is a great example of simplicity and elegance, featuring the company’s name in italic and rounded typeface.
– This is a Chinese computer hardware and electronics company founded in 1984 in Beijing, China. The headquarters is now in Morrisville, North Carolina. This brand is famous for manufacturing personal computers, tablets, TVs, mobile phones and servers. In 2013 Lenovo was the world’s largest personal computer vendor by unit sales and in 2005 it bought IBM’s personal computer business.
– The Linkedin logo features the brand’s name with the last two letters enclosed in a blue square box.
– This is a famous social network founded in 2002 by a group of entrepreneurs led by Reid Hoffman and launched in 2003. There are over 200 million users registered on this social network. If you want to find a job or a good candidate for your company, Linkedin is the place to start.
– The Logitech logo depicts an abstract laser mouse.
– This is a Swiss provider of personal computers and tablets accessories headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland and Newark, California. The company is best known for developing keyboards, mice, trackballs, microphones, webcams and game controllers. They also make computer speakers, headphones and wireless audio devices.
– The Lucas Arts logo features a golden human figure holding a sun ray above its head.
– This is a famous American video game publisher and licensor. It was founded in 1982 by the famous Star Wars creator, George Lucas and is best known for its graphic adventure games. Some of the games were based on the Indiana Jones and Star Wars franchises.
– The MGM logo features Leo the Lion surrounded by a ring of film inscribed with the studio’s motto.
– This is probably the most famous American movie production company in the world. It’s based in Beverly Hills, California and was founded in 1924 by Marcus Loew.
– The Mitsubishi logo features three united red rhombuses or diamonds and reflects the name of the company itself.
– This is a famous Japanese corporation based in Tokyo known for operating in various sectors such as automobiles, heavy industries, banks, chemicals and electrical. The company was founded in 1870 by Yataro Iwasaki. The multinational conglomerate consists in a range of autonomous businesses which share the brand, trademark and legacy. Mitsubishi Motors is the sixth-largest Japan-based auto manufacturers and the Mitsubishi Motors logo can be seen on successful cars models such as the Galant, Evolution, Evo, Outlander and Eclipse.
– The Napster logo features a cat with headphones on.
– This is probably the first file sharing service, especially MP3 files. It was founded in 1999 and is known for its legal difficulties over copyright infringement.
– The NASA logo consists of the company name inside a planet Earth-like blue sphere and a red chevron crossing it.
– This American company is famous for looking after the research and development of the civilian space program and aeronautics and aerospace. It was established in 1958 during president Dwight D. Eisenhower.
– The Nascar logo comprises of a multicolored design that contains very bright, vibrant and energetic colors such as red, blue, yellow and purple.
– This is one of the most popular motor-sports racing organizers in America. It was founded in 1948 by Bill France, Sr. helped by iconic drivers. Internationally, NASCAR races are broadcast in over 150 countries.
– The Piaggio logo features the letter P on a blue rectangle shape.
– This company is known for designing, engineering, manufacturing and distributing two wheeled motor vehicles and compact commercial vehicles and it’s currently headquartered in Pontedera, Italy. I you’re riding a Vespa, then you know this company all too well.
– The Pirelli logo comprises of the brand’s name in red characters on a yellow background.
– This is another super famous tire manufacturer based in Milan, Italy. It was founded in 1922 and is now the world’s fifth biggest tires maker. It’s also famous for sponsoring sport competitions and is currently the exclusive tires supplier for Formula One Championship.
– The Reebok logo is known as the side-stripe cross check in red and dark blue colors.
– This is one of the most famous sportswear brands in the world. It is owned by Adidas and its name is inspired by the Afrikaans spelling of “rhebok", which means antelope or gazelle.
– The Saab logo comprises of the head of a red griffin wearing a golden crown, enclosed in a blue round shape. This auto company was a famous Swedish car manufacturer established in 1945 and headquartered in Trollhattan, Sweden. All models had number 9 in their name. Between 1968 and 1995, Saab was in a merger with commercial vehicles manufacturer Scania, but now all Saab cars are gone.
– You won’t see a Saab car logo too soon, because the factories are now closed, as the company didn’t survive in this economic climate.
– The Swatch logo features the brand’s name followed by Swiss flag cross.
– This is the largest and most successful watch maker in the world. It was founded in 1983 by Nicolas George Hayek and you’ve probably heard of their luxury brand of watches called Omega.
– The THQ logo comprises of the brand’s initial and a red line under it. This is actually the THQ new logo, available since 2001.
– This is an American developer and publisher of video games. It was founded in 1989 in Agoura Hills, California and it currently has offices in North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
– The YouTube logo is the most recognizable logo in on the internet. It features the brand’s name in black, white and red.
– This one needs no hints or description. It’s the biggest and most popular video sharing websites in the world.
– The Zurich logo consists of the letter Z enclosed in a blue sphere.
– This is a Swiss insurance company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland founded in 1872.