– This is one of the most iconic car logos in history, mostly because of the symbols it consists of: a green serpent wearing a crown and a red cross. The Alfa Romeo logo stands for quality, speed and comfort too.
– This is a famous Italian luxury sports car manufacturer. It was founded by Alexandre Darracq in 1906 and it was originally named “Società Anonima Italiana Darracq".
– The Armani logo is one of the most recognizable logos in the world. Everybody knows it: it consists of an eagle with horizontal stripes.
– This is a famous Italian fashion house mostly known for its sunglasses, cosmetics, perfumes and other accessories for men and women. The company was founded in 1975 by Giorgio Armani and Sergio Galeotti in Milan. The Giorgio Armani logo on clothes and accessories stands for class, style and luxury.
– The Asics logo consists of the company name in dark blue letters.
– The name of this brand is the acronym for the Latin proverb “anima sana in corpora sano" which means “a healthy mind in a healthy body". This is a Japanese company is famous for their athletic equipment. They make footwear and sports equipment for sports like football, tennis, badminton, cricket, golf and others.
– The Aston Martin logo contains a green rectangle on top of white wings, with the company’s name in uppercase characters. If you are a fan, you know you saw the Aston Martin car logo in Goldfinger, a James Bond film dating to 1964.
– This company is famous for their high-end cars. It’s a British company headquartered in Gaydon, Warwickshire and founded by Lionel Martin and Robert Bamford in 1913. High speed in total control and comfort seems to be their guidance. Their newest model Rapide has 4 doors and is quicker than many 2 doors coupe.
– The Bentley cars logo comprises of two flying wings with a circle in the middle containing the brand’s first letter. However, the Bentley car logo can also be interpreted and related to an airplane because of history of this brand during World War II. The engines are very powerful and they can reach 0-62 in under 5 sec.
– This is another world famous British car manufacturer who makes luxury cars. It was founded by the brothers Bentley in 1919 and it’s currently headquartered in Crewe, Cheshire, UK.
– The Budweiser logo is a stylized red bow shape, made up of two triangles.
– If you’ve ever wondered which the best-known and best-selling beer brand in the world is, wonder no more. This super famous beer company was founded in 1876 by Adolphus Busch and it is owned by Annheuser-Busch InBev, a Belgian-Brazilian beer manufacturer.
– The Champion logo features the brand’s name in dark blue and red.
– This is an American manufacturer of sports clothing. It is a subsidiary of Hanes Brands Inc. founded in 1919.
– The Chrysler logo consists of the brand’s name inside a pair of wings. The Chrysler logos have changed along the years, with a new one announced in January 2014, together with the full acquirement of the remaining Chrysler group shares by FIAT. Together with this takeover, we will witness not only major changes in the company’s history, but also in the Chrysler logo history.
– The company was founded in 1925 by Walter Chrysler and it’s famous for making luxury cars and we hope it will forever be famous for the same thing many years from now on.
– The Hello Kitty logo consists of a white cartoon cat with a red bow on its head.
– This brand was produced by Japanese company Sanrio and was originally a fictional character portrayed by a bobtail cat with a red bow on its head. This pretty cat appears on many items from school supplies to fashion accessories.
– The Honda logo incorporates the initial “H" drawn in a very simple, unique and identifiable style, presenting a world famous Japanese auto manufacturer. The Honda logos can be seen on automobiles, motorcycles, jet engines and other related products. It’s currently headquartered in Hamamatsu, Japan.
– Recognized as a high quality car manufacturer, the cars are reliable and come with 5 years warranty without any mileage constrain. Honda has been the world’s largest motorcycle manufacturer since 1959.
– The HTC logo features the brand name in green characters. Not only that HTC smartphones are quite popular, but it seems that the HTC logo quiz answers are in the trends too.
– This is a famous Taiwanese manufacturer of smartphones and internet tablets based in New Taipei City, Taiwan. The company was founded in 1997 by Cher Wang, H.T. Cho and Peter Chou.
In N Out
– The In N Out logo features the brand’s name and a yellow arrow.
– This is an American chain of fast food restaurants with locations in California and the southwest of America. It was founded by Harry Snyder in 1948 and it currently has more than 290 locations across the US.
– The John Deere logo depicts a running yellow deer on a green background.
– This company is famous for manufacturing agricultural machinery. It is headquartered in Molien, Illinois and was founded by John Deerein 1837.
– The Johnnie Walker logo of this famous whiskey is a walking man drawing and is often followed by the slogan “Keep walking". Now a common mistake is to call this name as Johnny. It can’t be further from the truth. Differently from other companies, this one didn’t change logos over the years, the Striding Man being their true and world – recognizable emblem. However, the drink changed its name from Walkers Kilmarnock Whiskies to Johnnie Walker Whisky.
– You might know this brand as the most distributed brand of Scotch whiskey in the world. This whiskey is sold in over 130 million bottles worldwide. If you know your whiskey well, it means you heard about and tasted Johnnie Walker red label, black label or blue label. Walkers
– The Kia logo represents the name of the car in red letters enclosed in an oval shape. The Kia Motors logo is quite simple and doesn’t use intricate symbolism, but it is easily recognizable.
– If you’re a car lover, you must know this company, as it’s a famous Korean company headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, founded in 1944 and now owned by Hyundai Motor Group in a 32.8%. However, it is one of the largest car companies in South Korea and in the world.
– The Konica Minolta logo consists of a blue circle with 5 horizontal lines inside it, resembling a sun.
– This is a famous Japanese company based in Tokyo and is best known for their business and industrial imaging products like copiers and laser printers. They also make medical and graphic imaging products like X-ray image processing systems.
– This brand’s logo comprises of a simple logotype which features the company’s name in a stylish and legible style of typography.
– The L’Oreal logo stands for one of the biggest cosmetics and beauty products manufacturers in the world. it is headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine. It was founded in 1909 by a chemist named Eugene Schueller. The company specializes in skin care, hair color, make-up, sun protection, perfumes and hair care products.
– The Maserati logo consists of a white trident on a blue background which symbolizes Neptune’s trident. Below, there is the tagline “Excellence through passion", in uppercase characters. The trident representing the Maserati car logo is based on the Fountain of Neptune in Bologna and is a symbol for strength and vigor.
– This company is an Italian luxury car maker headquartered in Modena, Italy. It was founded by the Maserati brothers in 1914 and as of 2011 this car company has had a revenue of €588 million. Maserati is a part of a of the sports cars group including Alfa Romeo inside Fiat Group.
– The Michelin logo is the famous “tire man" named Bibendum. You know this brand, its past logos and what things make it special: one way or the other, it helped you travel.
– Ever wondered who’s the second largest tire manufacturers in the world? It’s a French company based in Clermont-Ferrand in the Auvergne region.This brand is also famous for its travel guides, road maps and its mascot Bibendum. So let’s get our facts straight: one of the most important things Michelin is known for is its tires, its history, its logo and its route planners.
– This is easily one of the most recognizable brand logos in the world. The Monster logo depicts the stylized green claws of a monster that form the letter M, the brand’s initials. The logo was created by McLean Design, a famous Californian strategic branding company.
– This is a world-famous brand of energy drink established in California and founded in 2002. Besides being the most popular and best selling energy drink in the world, this brand also promotes a number of sports events and music bands worldwide.
– The Mountain Dew logo features the brand’s name in green and red characters. In the Mountain Dew logo history there have been many logos and a new trend is to repackage and change old logos to new and original ones for many of the flavors.
– This is a famous carbonated soft drink brand owned by PepsiCo. It was invented in 1940 by Barney and Ally Hartman. The drink is citrus-flavored and caffeinated, but it sports a wide variety of regular flavors and diet flavors as well. Among the most recently introduced are Mountain Dew Kickstart Orange Citrus, Mountain Dew Kickstart Black Cherry, Mountain Dew Sangrita Blast and many others more.
– The MTV logo consists of the brand’s name and was created by Manhattan Design. There are several old MTV logos in the company’s history, but they all revolved around the same concepts.
– This is a famous music channel headquartered in New York City. Its first broadcast was in 1981 and since then it has been the most influential and the most popular television networks in the world.
– The Nespresso logo features the brand’s first initial letter in a black square shape.
– This company is known for brewing espresso from coffee capsules. The system was invented by Eric Favre in 1976.
– The Nestle logo is very famous and easily recognizable: a bird feeding its two baby birds in a nest.
– This is one of the biggest food companies in the world. It was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and the company currently owns more than 6,000 brands with a variety of products including chocolate, coffee, ice cream, infant food and confectionery.
– The New Balance logo consists of the brand’s initials written I black. The way it’s illustrated, it gives the impression that the logo is in movement.
– This is an American footwear manufacturer based in Boston, Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1906 and right now it’s one of the biggest sports footwear makers in the world. When you see the New Balance shoes logo, you see comfort and quality.
– The Panasonic logo is often considered as one of the most popular and instantly recognizable logos in the electronics industry. It comprises of the company’s name using the Helvetica typeface.
– This Japanese company was formerly known as Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. and it’s one of the most famous electronics manufacturers in the world. The company was founded in 1918 by Konosuke Matsushita and it is headquartered in Kadoma, Osaka.
– The Paramount logo comprises of a pyramidal mountain which has been the fundamental element since the logo’s creation in 1914. The Paramount Pictures logo is also considered the oldest surviving logos in Hollywood.
– This is one of the largest, oldest and most iconic film and television production studios in the world. It was founded in 1912 and it is headquartered in Hollywood, California.
– The Skoda logo features a green winged arrow and the brand’s name in a circle. The new logo of Skoda was redesigned in 2011, taking a more elegant and dynamic shape in comparison to the older logos. Skoda Auto belongs to the Volkswagen Group but it has its own share of success, together with a new line of e-car concepts, a new Rapid model manufactured in India and the rejuvenation of previously successful models in 2013.
– Skoda is now a famous Czech car maker headquartered in Mlada Boleslav, Czech Republic and was founded in 1895 under the name Laurin&Klement. What Skoda is appreciated for, among other things, is the affordable price set for its cars and the promoted image of a strong company looking into the future.
– The Skype logo consists of the letter “S" in white color against a bright blue background.
– This is the most popular and most used online communication services in the world. It was developed by a group of Estonian programmers and was launched in 2003. In 2011 the brand was bought by Microsoft Corporation for $8.5 billion in cash. This service is used by more than 600 million people.
– The famous Volkswagen logo comprises of the company’s initials – a “V" placed over a “W" surrounded by a circle. The current slogan of the company, “Das Auto.", is also placed under the emblem.
– This German automobile maker was founded in 1937 by Ferdinand Porsche. The company is headquartered in Wolfsburg, Germany and it’s one of the biggest automakers in the world. The company’s name mean “people’s car" in German. Volkswagen is the bigg