– The Campbell soup logo consists of the brand’s name in white script lettering on a red background.
– The most popular canned soup in the world is this. It’s produced by an American company and it’s headquartered in Camden, New Jersey. The brand has three divisions: the first is the simple meal division, the second is focused on baked snacks and the third division produces healthy beverages.
– The Carhartt logo features a dark yellow wave and under it, the company name in black letters.
– This is probably the most famous work clothes manufacturer in the United States. It was founded in 1889 and has remained a family company ever since it started. The company is owned by the descendants of founder Hamilton Carhartt. The headquarters of this brand of work clothes is in Dearborn, Michigan.
– The CNN logo features a stand-alone lettermark the brand name in a strong, rounded custom typeface, alongside a globe icon, on a red background.
– This company, also known as Cable News Network, is a popular American cable news channel based in Atlanta, Georgia. It’s one of the most influential news channel in the world with more than 200 million subscribers in 212 countries worldwide.
– The Discovery Channel logo features the brand name and the planet Earth next to it.
– Everyone knows this brand and implicitly the Discovery logo. The channel has the best documentaries on TV and entertaining shows like Mythbusters, along with education and investigation shows. It’s an American basic cable and satellite television channel available in more than 400 million households worldwide.
– The Dunlop logo looks like a red and yellow arrow with the letter D in the middle.
– This brand is owned by Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company and it’s a famous tire manufacturer as well. The company was founded in 1985 and it’s currently based in Buffalo, New York.
– The Fedex logo features the brand name in purple and grey letters. There is also a hidden symbol in the logo. If you look closely you will see an arrow between the last two letters of the brand name. This symbol, known as the Fedex logo arrow is one of the most famous in the U.S.
– This is one of the most used American courier delivery services. It was founded in 1973 in Little Rock, Arkansas by Frederick W. Smith. It is one of the most active and reliable couriers in the world.
– The IMDB logo shows the brand’s name in black letters enclosed in a golden label.
– When you want to know about a particular movie, actor or TV show, you go to this site and find out everything you want to know.
– The Intel logo is one of the most recognizable one in the computer industry. It features the brand name in blue letter enclosed in an oval. You may have seen the Intel Inside logo or heard the motto with plenty of occasions related to computers.
– You might know this brand if you have any knowledge about computers. This company is a world famous American manufacturer of computers and other IT related products. It is based in Santa Clara, California and was founded in 1968 by Gordon Moore and Robert Noyce. It’s currently the most important chip manufacturer in the world.
– The Jeep logo consists of the company name on a khaki background.
– This is a famous American car brand owned by Chrysler Group. It’s known as the oldest manufacturer of SUVs and off-road vehicles. The company was founded in 1941 and it’s based in Toledo, Ohio.
– The Lancome logo features the brand’s name in black letters on a white background.
– Founded in 1935, this is a French brand that manufactures and distributes luxury perfumes and cosmetics. It’s been owned by L’Oreal since 1964 and is famous for their skin care and makeup quality products and also for their exquisite fragrances.
– The Lays logo stands for a famous potato chips brand and features a yellow sphere with a red banner going through it and the company name on that banner.
– This brand is known as Walkers in the UK and as Smith’s in Australia. It’s a famous potato chips manufacturer founded in 1932 and owned by PepsiCo since 1965.
– The Minute Maid logo features the brand name in white letters on a black background and a green ribbon on top.
– You might recognize this brand because it’s always associated with lemonade and orange juice. It is the first company to market orange juice concentrate and it’s owned by the Coca-Cola Company.
– The MSN logo features the brand’s name and a colorful butterfly badge-like shape.
– Also known as The Microsoft Network, this brand belongs to a popular online service owned by the Microsoft Corporation. It’s responsible for several internet sites like Hotmail and Messenger. The company was established in 1995 as an internet provider.
– The Netflix logo consists of the brand’s name arranged in an arc on a red background.
– You’ve probably seen a lot of movies provided by this brand. It’s a famous American streaming service based in Los Gatos, California, founded in 1997 by Marc Randolph and Reed Hastings. More than 10 million people are subscribed to this brand’s services.
– The Opera logo consists of a red letter “O".
– This is a popular web browser offered free of charge on personal computers and mobile devices, so by no means you should mistake its emblem for the Sydney Opera House logo. Opera has over 300 million monthly users worldwide.
– The Oral B logo is basically the brand’s name enclosed in a blue oval shape.
– You’ve probably seen this logo a thousand times on your toothbrush. It belongs to a famous brand of oral hygiene products like toothpastes, toothbrushes, mouthwashes and dental floss.
– The Pantene logo features the brand’s name and three golden lines going up in a swirl.
– This is a famous brand of hair care products introduced in 1947 by Hoffmann-La Roche. The name of the brand comes from the ingredient contained in the shampoo called panthenol.
– This is a famous German company that makes sport shoes, footwear and other sportswear products. There were previous Puma logos in the past, but the most distinctive emblem of this company is the leaping puma.
– It was founded by Adolf and Rudolf Dassler in 1924 and it’s based in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria.
– The Quantas logo is of a kangaroo in a red triangle.
– This is an easy one: it’s the national Australian airline company. It was founded in 1920 and it’s one of the oldest airlines in the world.
– The Renault logo is a silver rhomboid figure on a yellow background and if you’re a car fan, you have to know it. The Renault cars logos have changed in the past, the newest Renault car logo dating back to 2007.
– This brand is a famous French car manufacturer created by Louis Renault in 1899 with two subsidiaries in Romania and South Korea and a controlling stake in Nissan, making it the fourth-largest automotive group in the world. The company is producing cars, vans, and in the past, auto rail vehicles, trucks, tractors, tanks, and also buses/coaches. Although they manufacture cars for different competitions, (Formula 1 being the most important it is known for), their car models are also a good option for low and middle budget cars as well because of low consumption and good standard of finishing.
– The Rexona logo consists of the brand’s name and a V.
– This is a brand that is famous for its deodorants. It was founded in 1908 by and Australian pharmacist and his wife. The brand makes a variety of care products like aerosols, roll-ons, sticks and creams. We bet everybody used at least once in a lifetime a Rexona deodorant.
– The Rolls Royce logo features two Rs on a blue background. One of the most famous (and most expensive) Rolls Royce car models to roll out was the Phantom in 2003.
– This is one of the most famous British luxury car producers which also manufactured aero-engines from 1914 until 1973. The brand was founded by two men: Charles Rolls and Henry Royce. Nowadays, it is a British multinational power Systems Company headquartered in the City of Westminster, London, United Kingdom. Symbol of luxury and opulence, the company is one of the few car makers that are still using the opposite system for opening doors these days.
– The Sharp logo is of the most recognizable logos in the electronics industry and it features the brand’s name in red letters.
– This is a famous Japanese corporation that designs and makes electronic products like television sets. It was founded in 1912 and it’s based in Abeno-ku, Osaka, Japan.
– The Shell logo is one of the most famous logos in the world. It depicts a seashell in red and yellow and it stands for Royal Dutch Shell Company, commonly known as Shell.
– This is a multinational oil and gas corporation founded in 1907 and it’s headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands. It’s one of the biggest companies in the world at the moment. Created by the merger of Royal Dutch Petroleum and UK-based Shell Transport & Trading, it is the second largest company in the world, in terms of revenue and one of the six oil and gas “supermajors”. You are going to find Shell oil or gas at any station when you need to fill up your car.
– The Smart logo features a letter C and a yellow arrow on a black background followed by the company’s name. The Smart car logo has a deeper meaning, as the letter “c” is for “compact” and the arrow for “forward thinking”.
– This is the most famous micro car in the world. It belongs to the Daimler AG and it’s based in Boblingen, Germany.
– The Tommy Hilfiger logo portrays the American flag in a personalized manner: the blue, red and white colors are present in the logo as well as the name of the brand.
– This famous American retail company offers high end clothes and accessories like watches, jewelry and fragrances. It is also a very well-known fashion brand with fans and customers all over the world.
– The Warner Bros logo comprises of the company’s initials in a shield and you most certainly have seen the Warner Bros Pictures logo countless times at the beginning of movies.
– This is one of the most famous companies in the world that focuses on making and producing movies, television shows and music. It was founded by four brothers: Harry, Sam, Jack and Albert.
– The Whirlpool logo consists of the company’s name with a whirlwind and a yellow circle.
– This is a famous corporation manufacturing home appliances based in Michigan. It was founded in 1911 by Louis and Emory Upton. You probably own a washing machine by this brand.
– The WiFi logo consists of the brand’s name in blue and white letters.
– This is something that we couldn’t live without anymore. It allows us to connect to the Internet without a wire. When you see the Free WiFi logo, you know that’s a signal for you to connect a phone or a laptop to the Internet.
– The Wikipedia logo stands for a huge website and is comprised of an unfinished globe made up of several jigsaw pieces.
– This is one of the most popular sites on the internet and also one of the most full of useful information. It’s basically an online encyclopedia with more than 26 million articles read by more than 300 million people worldwide.