– The current version of the BBC logo is confined in three square boxes with the company’s initials are written inside these boxes.
– Also known as British Broadcasting Corporation, this is the main public broadcaster in the UK. This brand is famous for their outstanding services in television, radio and internet. You are probably more familiarized with the BBC News logo, as BBC News is an operational business division of the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) responsible for the gathering and broadcasting of news and current affairs.
– The Bluetooth logo consists of two interconnected letters drawn in white, placed on a blue background.
– Every smartphone, laptop and other smart mobile devices have this. It’s a wireless technology used for sending and receiving data over short distances. The name of the brand comes from a 10th century Danish monarch.
– The BMW logo is a very famous car logo which contains a thick black circle bordered by a smooth silver outline holding the company’s name in a prominent position. The core of the circle is broke up into four quadrants with national colors of Bavaria – blue and white. The BMW logo history can be traced back to 1929, when first used in a BMW advertisement.
– This a famous German automobile, motorcycle and engine maker based in Munich, Bavaria. It was founded in 1917 by Franz Josef Popp. Currently, the company has about 100,000 employees around the world. The BMW logos can be seen everywhere in the world, but what is BMW known for best is that it represents the ultimate German muscle car maker, with their M division being one of the fastest salon cars on the streets.
– The Burton logo is the brand’s name followed by a “U" shaped arrow.
– This brand is famous for their snowboards. It was founded by Jake Burton Carpenter in 1977 and it’s based in Burlington, Vermont. You will see Burton snowboards logo in many official and casual snowboarding competitions.
– The Continental logo features the brand’s name in black letters followed by a horse icon on a dark yellow -background.
– This brand is a leading German automotive manufacturing company famous for their tires, brake systems, automotive safety, chassis components, etc. it is based in Hanover, Germany and it’s the world’s 4th largest tire maker.
– The Corona logo features the brand’s name written in blue and a yellow crown above it.
– This is a pale lager made by Cerveceria Modelo in Mexico. It’s one of the best-selling beers in the world and it’s often served with a slice of lime or lemon in the neck of the beer bottle. A Corona extra beer may not be the cheapest drinks on Earth, but may be one of the finest.
– The eBay logo features the brand’s name in red, blue, yellow and green. The ebay new logo was introduced in 2012, while the old one resisted from 1995 to 2012.
– This is a very popular website that deals with online shopping and auctioning. It was founded in 1995.
– The Fosters beer logo consists of the brand’s name written in blue letters with the first initial enclosed in a yellow “O".
– This is a popular Australian beer brand first brewed by William M and Ralph R Foster in 1888.
– The famous Goodyear logo consists of the company’s name and a winged sneaker in the middle.
– This is an American manufacturer of tires for automobiles, trucks, SUVs, airplanes and farm equipment machinery. The company was named after Charles Goodyear who invented the vulcanized rubber in 1839.
– The Hyundai logo is one of the most recognizable car logos ever and it consists of an oval-shaped letter “H". However, the company changes the logos, a new Hyundai logo depicting two overlapped triangles in green and yellow.
– Hyundai is a leading South Korean car manufacturer headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. It was founded by Chung Ju-Yung in 1967 and currently has more than 58,000 employees worldwide. Hyundai Santa Fe is the best sold SUV in Europe and a few states in US. It is relatively cheap comparing with what it offers, but Hyundai fans know that other models, such as the Hyundai Elantra, Genesis, Equus or Tiburon, and generally any Hyundai sedan or coupe, are a good choice of a car in terms of quality.
– The famous NBC logo consists of a colorful peacock.
– This is a leading American television network based in Rockefeller Center, New York City. It started as a radio station in 1926 and it’s one of the oldest broadcast networks in the world.
– The Nikon logo comprises a yellow background that contains a simple word-mark, featuring the company’s name in black letters.
– When you think about cameras, binoculars, microscopes, telescopes and other optics and imaging products you think of this brand, as you will see the d4 or the d90 models at major professional events. Nikon is a famous Japanese corporation based in Tokyo, Japan.
– The Nissan logo features the company name in a rectangle placed over a circle.
– This is a famous Japanese car manufacturer headquartered in Nishi-ku, Yokohama. It was founded in 1933 and it’s currently number 6 as the largest car maker in the world.
– The Nokia logo consists of the brand’s name in blue letters on a white background.
– This company was recently bought by Microsoft and it’s known for its mobile phones and portable IT devices. It used to be the second largest mobile phone maker in the world, behind Samsung. The slogan of this brand is “Connecting People".
– The Olay logo features the brand’s name and a stylized woman face.
– This company is a famous American skin care line. It’s owned by Procter&Gamble and it was founded in 1949. This brand’s name used to be Oil of Olay.
– The famous Omega logo consists of the brand’s name and the last letter of the Greek alphabet.
– This is a famous Swiss luxury watch maker based in Switzerland. It was the first watch chosen by NASA, on the first expedition to the moon in 1969. James Bond has worn this watch since 1995. This brand is owned by the Swatch Group.
– The Pepsi logo is one of the most recognized beverage logos and company logos in the world. It consists of the company name and a blue, white and red sphere. As you know, in the Pepsi logo history there were a bunch of logos, the most recent old Pepsi logo being replaced with the new one quite recently.
– This is one of the most popular carbonated drinks in the world. And it’s not Coca-Cola. The first drink was created in 1893 under the name of Brad’s Drink and changed its name twice, in 1898 and 1961.
– The Philips logo comprises of four stars and three waves contained inside a circle. The circle itself is enclosed in a shield.
– This is one of the world’s largest electronics companies. It was founded in 1891 by Gerard Philips and it’s headquartered in Amsterdam.
– Just look at this logo and you’ll start to feel hungry. The Pizza Hut logo features the name of the brand sheltered underneath a roof. Just as it happened with other major companies and chains, the Pizza Hut logo history knows at least two Pizza Hut logos which keep almost the same features. The old emblem can still be seen in some locations.
– This is one of the most famous pizza restaurants in the world. It is based in Plano, Texas and it’s one of the biggest restaurant chains on Earth. It specializes mostly in different varieties of pizza and pasta.
– The Prada logo consists of unique black letters that spell the fashion brand’s name.
– This luxury fashion house is specialized in clothing and accessories like shoes, luggage, bags, watches, etc and was founded in 1913 in Italy by Mario Prada. You’ve probably seen the Prada bag logo in many fashion shows and even movies and TV series.
– The Pringles logo is probably the friendliest looking logo in the world. And one of the most recognizable, too: it features the famous smiling guy with a mustache and a bow tie.
– This is the most popular brand of chips in the world. It’s currently owned by Kellogg’s and it’s famous for the tubular packaging. And for what is worth, Pringle chips are also incredibly tasty too.
– The two fighting bulls must be one of the most recognizable images used in a logo, ever. The Red Bull logo has its own fair share of fame all over the world.
– This brand is so easy to guess. Think about the most famous energy drink in the world and you get the answer.
– The Roxy logo comprises of a heart-shaped crest, often referred to as a “a split heart".
– This is the female line of the famous Quicksilver brand. It was introduced in 1990 as a swimwear line for women and became hugely popular. This brand is often associated with sportswear, snowboards and extreme sports accessories, so you will see the Roxy brand logo quite often among female athletes.
– The Swarovski logo features a delicate swan above the brand’s name.
– This is an Austrian maker of luxury crystal headquartered in Wattens. The company is divided into two businesses: one deals with luxury items and the other manufactures bonded abrasives and concrete sawing and drilling machinery.
– The Target logo features a red target symbol and below it, the brand’s name. In the Target logo history there were other Target logos that followed one another, but all of them had approximately the same characteristics.
– This company was formerly known as Dayton Hudson Corporation and it’s a leading American retailing company founded in 1902 by George Dayton. It is currently the second largest retailer in the US, behind Walmart.
The North Face
– The North Face logo features a slightly slanted quarter-circle with two lines marked inside it.
– This is a world famous American manufacturer of coats, shirts, outwear, footwear, backpacks, sleeping bags and tents. It’s a favorite brand for mountaineers, skiers, snowboarders, skiers and athletes.
– The Twitter logo is one of the most famous logos in the world, recognizable for the blue bird.
– This is one of the most popular microblogging and social network websites in the world. It was created by Jack Dorsey in 2006 and it’s headquartered in San Francisco, California. More than 500 million users have an account on this site.
– The Vodafone logo features a red speech-mark symbol inside a sphere.
– This is a British telecommunications corporation founded in 1991, headquartered in London, England. It’s one of the largest telecom providers in the world, operating in over 30 countries worldwide.
– The Wella logo represents a woman blowing her hair.
– This is a German company and one of the largest cosmetics suppliers in the world. It was founded by Franz Stroher in 1880 and it’s based in Dramstadt, Germany.
– The Yahoo logo features the brand’s name in red letters and an exclamation mark. If you are a Yahoo email user, you know that a Yahoo new logo was introduced in 2013. There have been, of course, many Yahoo logos and themes in the last years, but the exclamation point and the vivid colors seem to be the recurrent feature.
– Yahoo is one of the most used internet services in the world. It provides email, search engine and a web directory. The company was founded in 1994 by Jerry Yang and David Filo.