– The Blizzard logo is the company name written in blue “scary" looking letters on a black background and stands for Blizzard Entertainment.
– This is an American video game developer founded in 1991 under the name Silicon&Synapse. This brand is most famous for the games World of Warcraft and Diablo 3, but you will see the Blizzard Entertainment logo on other popular games such as Hearthstone or Starcraft.
– The Fujitsu logo features the infinity symbol on two of the middle letters of the company’s name written in red.
– This is the world’s second largest IT services provided in terms of revenues. It’s based in Tokyo, Japan and it was established in 1935.
– The HP logo is easily one of the most recognizable logos around and features the company’s name surrounded by a blue circle and rectangle.
– The official name of this company is Hewlett-Packard and it’s a famous American corporation that makes and sells computers.
– This brand is very easy to guess because the logo says it all: it features a leaping Jaguar. There were some previous Jaguar logos, but the new Jaguar logo is more refined, dynamic and powerful.
– The famous Jaguar car brand is synonymous with luxury sport cars. It was founded in 1922 in England and it’s currently a subsidiary of Tata Motors. Besides some world – famous models, there are also some racing Jaguar cars which made history.
-The KFC logo depicts a smiling colonel in red, white and blue and at some point stood for Kentucky Fried Chicken.
– This logo is impossible to miss. KFC is one of the most popular fast-food chains in the world and it’s a serious competitor for McDonald’s.If you never tried a KFC menu, you’re doing something wrong. The company is based in Kentucky and was founded in 1952.
– The Kleenex logo features the brand’s name in white letters on a blue background.
– Most certainly you’ve used a Kleenex care pack at least once in a lifetime. The company is famous for facial tissues, paper towels and diapers.
– The LG logo features the brand’s initials to form a human face. It’s one of the most recognizable logos in the electronics industry.
– This brand’s slogan is “Life is Good". The company is headquartered in South Korean and it’s famous for manufacturing electronics, chemicals and telecom products. They have cool television sets and smartphones.
– The Mattel logo features the brand’s name in a red circle.
– Kids everywhere love this brand because it’s one of the most popular toy manufacturers in the world. You might know it because some of the most famous Mattel games and toys, such as Barbie dolls and Hot Wheels car games. If you are a parent, it’s likely that you have many products bearing the Mattel games logo around the house.
– The Mercedes Benz logo is one of the most instantly recognizable car emblems in the world. It features the famous three-pointed Silver Star enclosed in a circle.
– This is the oldest car manufacturer in the world. It’s a German brand that makes luxury vehicles founded in 1886 and headquartered in Stuttgart. This brand is synonymous with style, class and comfort.
– The iconic “winged" Mini Cooper logo is one of the most popular and instantly recognizable car logos in history. It contains a circle in the middle that wears the company’s name in uppercase characters.
– The Mini Cooper is the most famous small car in the world. The brand was established in the UK by Motor Corporation in 1959 and in 2004 was purchased by BMW.
– The Nvidia logo features a stylized green spiral eye followed by the company name in white letters.
– This American company based in Santa Clara, California manufacturers graphics processing units or GPUSs and system-on-a-chip units for the mobile computing market. It is likely that you used Nvidia drivers or Nvidia graphic cards at least once in a lifetime.
– This iconic Playstation logo symbolizes the incorporated brand’s initials using four bright colors: red, yellow, green, blue. It’s often used in black and white as well.
– This one is another extremely popular video game console maker. It was introduced for the first time in Japan in 1994 and it’s currently one of the most successful brands in the gaming industry. If you are a gamer, you know that Playstation 4 console is a permanent competition with the XBox.
– The Quicksilver logo consists of wave with a mountain on a red background and it’s iconic for surf and other boards-ports fans.
– This is an Australian company based in California and it’s one of the biggest makers of surfwear in the world.
– The Sega logo features the brand’s name in a special black or blue font.
– You might know this one if you’ve heard of the super popular game “Sonic the Hedgehog". It’s a Japanese company founded in 1982 dealing with video games and video games consoles.
– The Sesame Street logo features the brand’s name on a street sign. The colors of the logo are green, yellow and white.
– This is one of the oldest American television series for children and is best known for its puppet characters. Sesame Street characters involved both Muppets and real children to deliver educational and cultural references. The show premiered in 1969 and since then it has aired 4,352 episodes. Aside from its entertaining goal, this popular show is also meant to be educational.
– The Sony logo represents the company’s name written in black letters.
– This is one of the most important manufacturers of electronics and motion pictures in the world. It’s a Japanese corporation founded in 1946 and headquartered in Minato, Tokyo and it has more than 162,000 employees around the world.
– The Speedo logo features the brand’s name followed by a red boomerang icon.
– This Australian company is most famous for manufacturing and marketing Speedo swimwear and swim-related products and accessories. It was founded in 1914 in Sydney and is a subsidiary of Pentland Group. The brand’s name turned into a generic trademark over the years, so nowadays, a pair of Speedos means that you bought some swimwear product in general.
– The Subway logo features the company name with subway arrows on the first and last letter. There are at least two famous Subway logos, the former being used from 1965 to 2002 and still in use in some locations.
– You often go here when you’re hungry and you want a quick, healthy sandwich. A Subway menu is said to be preferable to other fast food offers. It’s an American restaurant franchise founded in 1965 and it’s based in Milford, Connecticut. There are about 39 000 of this company’s restaurants on 102 countries all over the world.
– The Taco Bell logo represents the brand’s name and a colorful bell above it. The Taco Bell logo history records an old Taco Bell logo featuring another type of bell that is still used in some older Taco Bell locations.
– This famous American brand is the leader in Mexican fast-food industry. It’s well known for its tacos, nachos and burritos, but if you are a fan of the Taco Bell menu, you probably tried a large variety of quesadillas and value menu items. The company was founded in 1962 by Glen Bell.
– The Tesco logo features five blue stripe reflections under the red brand name.
– This is a British company founded in 1919 by Jack Cohen and it focuses on retail grocery and general merchandise. It’s one of the biggest retailers in the world, with 6,352 stores in 14 countries. The first store bearing this brand was established in 1929 in Middlesex.
Toys R Us
– The Toys R Us logo features the brand name in colorful letters. The logo is also famous for the inverted “R" letter.
– This is a famous American toy manufacturer and retailer. It was founded in 1948 and has its headquarters in Wayne, New Jersey. The company has more than 872 stores in the United States and 180 licensed stores around the world.
– The UPS logo represents a brown shield enclosing the name of the brand.
– This is one of the most famous American package delivery corporations. It was founded in 1927 by James E. Casey. The company has its headquarters in Springs, Georgia. This company delivers over 15 million packages a day in about 220 countries worldwide.
– This special Vans logo features the brand name in red letters with the first letter extending towards left, sheltering the other letters in the company name.
– This is a famous American shoes brand, best known for its sneakers, skateboarding shoes, BMX shoes and snowboarding boots. It was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Cypress, California.
– The Verizon logo has its brand’s name in red and black letters.
– This is a leading American broadband and telecommunications corporation headquartered in New York City. It was founded in 1983 under the name “Bell Atlantic" and it currently has 188,200 employees around the world.
– The Virgin logo features the company name written in red letters.
– This British company started as a record shop in 1970 and was founded by Richard Branson. It’s best known for its record label. Now you may have seen quite often the Virgin Records logo, but truth of the matter is, the company expanded in almost all industries and business fields, so it is not a surprise for anyone to see the Virgin Mobile logo around town, or the Virgin Airlines logo.
– The Visa logo stands for one of the most famous credit card companies in the world and features the company’s name in blue letters on a white background.
– This is a leading American financial services provider, offering credit cards and other payment systems. It’s based in Foster City, California and it has over 8000 employees around the world.
– The logo of this car brand comprises of a circle with a diagonally upwards pointed arrow. However, nowadays, you will see the Volvo trucks logo more often.
– This is a world famous Swedish car manufacturer, headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden and founded in 1927. The name of this company is inspired by the Latin word “volvere" which means “to roll".
-The Whatsapp logo features the brand name and a telephone icon in a speech bubble above it.
-This is one of the most popular social instant messaging platforms, recently bought by Facebook. Users can send messages, images video and audio files. This app is available for Apple IOS, Google Android, Blackberry OS and Microsoft Phone.
– The Wilson logo features the name of the company in red letters.
– This is an American sports equipment maker based in Chicago. This brand is most famous for manufacturing equipment for sports like badminton, basketball, baseball, golf, soccer and others and usually a Wilson sporting goods logo on a product means high quality and respect for the customer.
– The Microsoft Word logo features the first letter of the brand’s name written in blue.
– This program was developed by Microsoft and it’s the most famous word processor released in 1983.
Once again, congratulations, you have successfully completed Hi Guess the Brand Level 4. We hope our walkthrough helped you make it to this point. On the following page you will find Hi Guess The Brand Level 5 answers. You can also go back to the Hi Guess the Brand level 3 cheats page to check your answers. On our website you will find hints & tips for levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 of Hi Guess the Brand.